[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

found out he is she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (34KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
34KB, 480x270px
im a conservative gov't employee working at a federal hospital. my job is to run the hospital overnight. i worship ben shapiro et al and generally think that transgenderism is a mental illness, but secretly i fap to hot trannies, especially the realistic ones with decent looking tits. i like stripping pics mostly, most of the other shit on google is just nasty rim jobs and ass ramming which does not turn me on. i like the slow shit, making out, gentle cock touching, undressing, kissing, making love while looking into each others eyes etc etc im already getting hard. no on in my life would ever expect this of me.

i have a friend who until recently was a coworker. he got sick and had to quit, turns out he has a somewhat rare condition that causes vertigo, nausea and cerebrospinal fluid to leak out of his nose. it has caused him considerable weight loss. he's a marine corps veteran, still rocks the high and tight, muscle bound dude, easily close to 200lbs. he shows up at work recently after not hearing from him in months, looks skinny, lost probably 50lbs. says he's nearly ready to come back to work but has some shit to figure out first. shows me his phone, a picture of a chick with blonde hair on a racing bicycle (we are both avid cyclists, which is how we became friends). i ask him if that's the female friend he'd recently told me about. he shows me another picture, of this female cyclist's face...it's him in drag. not sure what to say, i play along like i'm not weirded out. ask him if he's on hormones, he says yes. points out to me that the athletic attire he's wearing is women's shit. tells me he's putting on weight in all the places women do, and losing weight in all the places men have it. decide in the moment to express support, despite my beliefs, tell him we need to ride together soon.

i get home and realize that this could be the moment i fap about. he's going to be a chick with a dick and i could get up on that. do i??
>>
>>8867986
Don't worry about it. If you like someone you like someone.
Worrying too much about what's making your dick hard is the gayest shit ever.

How old btw? I just started in my mid 20s and need hope because I'm an attention seeking faggot

I hope you get a nice peepee g/f anon. Maybe you're soul mates
>>
>>8867986
It is amazing the lengths gay men will go to feminize their relationships to avoid the stigma of homosexuality.
>>
>>8868014
What if she is repressed tranny herself :P
>>
>>8867986

fellow conservative here. I wish what is to follow was fake and written to discredit us but it isn't.

im a gay crossdressing faggot, i have fucked myself in the ass since I was 14, first with thumb, then household items, then I bought my first dildo, second and a trainer set of buttplugs. I wear makeup and wigs until I grew my hair out. I am not trans and have never had sex with a man but i really want to. I have eaten my own cum and cum on my own face a lot.

I am very conflicted about being gay, still think it is wrong, part of me wants a gf (have never had one though not a virgin) and to eventually get married and have children but I can't reconcile that with the fact that I am a disgusting faggot
>>
>>8867986
>worship (((ben shapiro)))
>yes, goyim, let another rootless cosmopolitan thought maker lead you by the leash
>>
>>8867986

Ask her if she's into boys or men. The fac she's transitioning doesn't mean she's into men.

If she's into men, be kind, gentle, loving and understanding. It's already difficult for us to find a man who loves us for who we are. Since you're basically a chaser, but already have developed kinship with her, at least you'll treat her like a human being, I hope.

She's gonna have a lot of breakdowns, transitioning is difficult. Be the supportive guy, please.

Also, please, stop thinking of it as a mental illness. It is not. we are not mentally ill, we've just born with feminized brains. The brain is not to blame, the brain is female, the identity is female. There's nobody to blame, it's just some shit that happens. Think of it as more of an intersexual condition (which has been demonstrated through brain scanners) rather than a mental illness.

Thinking it is a menal illness shows how little knowledge you have about the condition, probably because you're cis. I hope she shows you the truth, for it is hard for us already, then having to deal with the "crazy in the head" label is just adding insult to the injury.

Be loving and supportive, transition is a very delicate stage and we're too fragile while transitioning.
>>
>>8868218
Oh great another tripfag
>>
File: MolonLabeText_LRG.jpg (20KB, 675x158px) Image search: [Google]
MolonLabeText_LRG.jpg
20KB, 675x158px
>>8868222

I'm the good kind of trip... if you're trans
>>
>>8868189
well, he's a conservative jew at least
>>
File: muh melting pot condensed.jpg (183KB, 824x768px) Image search: [Google]
muh melting pot condensed.jpg
183KB, 824x768px
>>8868366
>yes, goyim, America is a melting pot of cultures into the free market, America's greatness had nothing to do with it's northern European heritage. Markets, markets, markets, goyim. The only thing that matters in life.
>>
>>8867986
Go for it and fuck your tranny hon friend right in the boipucci.
>>
>>8868218

There is no such thing as a male brain or a female brain, even neurologists can't tell the difference.
>>
>>8868397
Actually there is a lot of difference between a typical male brain and typical female brain. There is also quite a lot of evidence for transgender people having "intersex brains".
>>
>>8868397
It's not brain activity. It's number of hormones and/or type of hormones that are in the brain.
>>
>>8868381
Actually it's the mix of two, you idiot.
>>
File: IMG_2912.jpg (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2912.jpg
64KB, 960x540px
>>8867986
>I think that transgenderism is a mental illness
>but secretly i fap to hot trannies
>>
>>8868397
>>8868404

Wanna start talking about neurology? Psychometrics? Performance tests? Population analysis?

Because I've studied them thoroughly for years and can hold my ground quite well on these subjects :3

There are lots of differences, but the science of this is still a work in progress.

>>8868519

AHAHAHA this, basically <3
>>
>>8868091
Bisexuality and having fetishes are not mutually exclusive. And there's nothing wrong with either.

I get it, I'm discreet with my sexual kinks and sexuality too. But please stop this bullshit about being disgusting. Get out there, find a guy and fuck his brains out while you're wearing cute lingerie. If you drop the guilt, the worst thing that can happen is that you know you took action and that's that.

Well, STD's too, but don't be a fucking idiot.

Jesus, it's like people want to be unhappy.
>>
>>8868091
it's ok anon
I'm conservative too, and even though I'm trans I really like ben shapiro and respect him a lot...most of the issues he raises about trans people are perfectly reasonable, it's not like he hates us and wants us killed

it sucks and I wish I was normal, but it is what it is
>>
>>8870373
I think worst thing that happen to trans folks is over politisation of basically medical problem
>>
>>8870412
I completely agree
all the bathroom shit is so stupid
>>
>>8868397
>Gender is a social construct
>Gender Identity Disorder requires a sex-change

Sweating_Hon.png
>>
>>8868234
and if I'm agp?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.