[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks for opening the floodgates, lads. Now every two bit degenerate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1920px-FatFetishFlag.png (30KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1920px-FatFetishFlag.png
30KB, 1920x1280px
Thanks for opening the floodgates, lads. Now every two bit degenerate on planet Earth wants representation, and they're going to get it.

If you think trans is as bad as it gets, you have no idea what's lurking beneath the surface.
>>
>>8867522
Don’t blame us. Blame sjws and queer activists. For the record, they tend to be straight or “bi” cis women.
>>
>>8867522
How bad will it get? As a gay guy I thought I'd never have to deal with men who think they are true women. What's next down the rabbit hole? Will be great if some of the trans here now have to then claim that being a diaperfag is genetic and they deserve admittance to children's programs or something in the future.
>>
File: t3_6jgobm.jpg (126KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6jgobm.jpg
126KB, 750x1334px
>>8867606
Oh don't worry, diapers are already a thing at pride parades.
>>
>>8867606
im trans and even i think that and otherkin and that kinda shit is to much
>>
>>8867606
>Will be great if some of the trans here now have to then claim that being a diaperfag is genetic and they deserve admittance to children's programs or something in the future.

As a diaperfag, that's not a bad idea.

>>8867615
I legit know him - was over at his place a couple weekends ago, kek.
>>
>>8867644
Did you suck shit out of each others asses?
>>
>>8867638
Same.

The thing about being trans is your brain is actually a woman's inside a man's body, or vice versa. All this shit about otherkin is getting into soulshit, which we have no proof of, but it likely isn't real
>>
>>8867650
>Did you suck shit out of each others asses?

lol nah. ABDL =/= scat. Although any fetish can overlap. I'm not into messing. He does occasionally though.
>>
File: 463px-Rainfurrest2015-flyer.jpg (76KB, 463x599px) Image search: [Google]
463px-Rainfurrest2015-flyer.jpg
76KB, 463x599px
>>8867658
Was he one of the ones at Rainfurrest that was hurling shit filled diapers at people's cars?
>>
>>8867668
lol no - but that's hilarious. We're in Chicago.
>>
>>8867675
Well worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmULc5VANsw
>>
>>8867651
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/mental-health/can-you-tell-which-brains-are-male-neither-can-these-n471751
>>
>>8867695
It's not a matter of activity. It's a matter of hormones.
>>
>>8867684
Ha! That's so awesomely fucked.

I've been a diaperfag for awhile and I know a lot of people in the community, and in my experience, diaper furries take it to a whole other level. I mean, all diapergfags are slightly retarded, but diaperfurs are literal weapons grade autism.
>>
>>8867698
Ok so you admit transgender women do not have female gendered brains they just alter their bodies with hormones?

>can't admit that that their own brain is wired to create their manly body because of the y-chromosome

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complete_androgen_insensitivity_syndrome
>>
File: IMG_20170728_232951.jpg (15KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_232951.jpg
15KB, 400x303px
>>8867522
Should be the cannibals getting representation next. I'm awfully tired of the community giving us the cold shoulder, it's very distasteful.
>>
Pedophiles and Necrophiles will get representation before intersex people do.
Fuck dyadics and their entitlement,
>>
Frankly I blame intersectionality for that.
I should not be obliged to automatically support other minority groups all the way down to the bizarre.
>>
>>8867668
>hurling shit filled diapers at people's cars
Wow, I'm glad I ain't a convention-goer.
lmao
>>
>>8867571
she cut her hair and goes by non binary now
n-no im not enforcing gender roles i swear
>>
File: 1504663777309.jpg (66KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
1504663777309.jpg
66KB, 437x437px
muh slippery slope!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.