[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a cis female chaser?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1494778661694.jpg (22KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1494778661694.jpg
22KB, 340x340px
How do I find a cis female chaser?
>>
>>8866983
Why would you want a cis female chaser? As a transgender girl, I have to say that you're MUCH better off finding a cute cis male chaser bf, since they're most often kind, caring, cute, intelligent, well-endowed human beings who can provide us with a level of sexual satisfaction that other people simply cannot.
>>
>>8868799
t. Larping chaser
>>
>>8868799
CUUUUUCKKKKKK
>>
>>8866983
female chasers are actually pretty mean.
They will never consider you a woman.
You're like a boy with breasts so they can do some lesbian LARPing while still being hetero.

Don't take this as some sort of personal attack, you can't really control what you're attracted to and if you're into women that's what you are.

But seriously champ, cis females will never consider you a woman and that will probably hurt a lot if you get emotionally invested with someone.
>>
>>8868799
T. Chaser
>>8866983
OP skip the chasers and get yourself a nice and loving mtf.
>>
File: 1372959001352.jpg (8KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1372959001352.jpg
8KB, 241x228px
>>8868803
>>8868805
>>8868817
I'm just a fellow t-girl, no need to start spewing baseless accusations.
>>
File: 1498953702985.jpg (76KB, 404x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498953702985.jpg
76KB, 404x500px
>>8866983
>How do I find a cis female chaser?
Never.
>>
File: 1374422934628.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1374422934628.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>>8868816
>cis females will never consider you a woman
How am I even supposed to live like that
>>
>>8868816
That's more or less fine, I just need to be seen as a transwoman. I don't want to be seen as a boy or girl really cause I'm not a boy anymore and changing 100% into a girl is impossible. A chaser who just saw me as a pretty thing would be a-okay.
>>
>>8868887
I didn't mean it to make you depressed. just saying the truth.

I know male chasers are also creepy and closeted gay dudes but chaser girls are the worst.

My one and only gf was a tumblr crazy bitch and one day I just managed to get her to be honest for once. After we talked a lot I just decided to split up.

Also never date a weeb girl who wants you to ERP as a futanari but then doesn't treat you as a girl outside of bed.

She would always come with excuses like "but it's different anon, you're not like me" and "you wouldn't understand it's a girl thing" and the worst of all "sometimes you need some time with other females I hope you understand".

Literally fuck chasers.
>>
>>8866983
>>8868799
>TRANSBIANS IN ONE CORNER
>CHASERS IN THE OTHER
>LET'S GET RRREADY TO RRRRRUUMMMBBBBBBLLLEEEE
>>
>>8868913
It's a shame that chasers and transbians are at odds with each other, but I suppose they're natural enemies since they're competing for the same resources (delicious trannies)
>>
>>8868904
I'm pretty sure this is less a "cis female" or even a "female chaser" problem and more a "i date crazy fucking weebs from tumblr and then wonder why they turn out to be garbage" problem myself.

I mean seriously. Seriously now. What were you expecting?
>>
>>8868816
tfw cis female helped me transition from femboy and was the first to call me a girl
good feels
>>
>>8868921
Nah all female chasers are the same.
You're just a kink.

Find a girl who is fine with transgirls but don't think of you as a fetish instead.
That's what I learned from all of it.

>>8868926
Probably did that because it turned her on.
>>
>>8868904
>"you wouldn't understand it's a girl thing" and the worst of all "sometimes you need some time with other females I hope you understand"
I think something has just died inside of me.
>>
>>8868904
just fyi, cis male chasers possess none of this cattiness
>>
>>8868938
I myself do not care about fetishism, other then that it shouldn't serve as foundational to the relationship i.e. there should be real attachment keeping you together. I think this is where most fuck up with chasers.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.