[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about times when we did something bad without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1504206091607.gif (69KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1504206091607.gif
69KB, 250x250px
Let's talk about times when we did something bad without realizing and it made us cringe. Mine is when I moved into a new dorm. My windows face toward the courtyard of the complex. There is a little gazebo where people sit and smoke sometimes or just talk. Well around the time when I moved in, I started jacking off with lube and standing up because it helped my blood flow to my dick. What I didn't realize, was that people could see my silhouette because I had my light on. So basically I was jacking off like a shadow puppet in the window. I didn't realize it until I came home one time during the night and my light was on and I could see the outline of my laptop clearly. That's when I realized that people had been seeing me jack off in the window. That explains why not many people talk or smoke in the little gazebo anymore is that hawt
>>
>>8866911
My girlfriend said I could wear her clothes so one day at her house I did. Later in public she was teasing me about having a pair of her panties on under my boy clothes and I pulled down the side of my pants to show her and suddenly she stopped laughing and said it was her sister's pair.
>>
>>8866951
Does that make it bad or something?
>>
>>8866961
Apparently she thought it was gross instead of cute like when I wear hers.
>>
>>8866981
i've stolen panties from laundry rooms but i'm not gay or anything i just put them on to test to see if they were a fat chick's or not then cum on them
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.