[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chelsea Manning Causes Ex-CIA Director to Resign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ChelseaManning3.jpg (56KB, 570x684px) Image search: [Google]
ChelseaManning3.jpg
56KB, 570x684px
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/ex-cia-boss-resigns-harvard-after-chelsea-manning-hire-n801341

Former CIA Acting Director Michael Morell announced his resignation Thursday as a senior fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government over its hiring of Chelsea Manning as a visiting fellow.

"Unfortunately, I cannot be part of an organization — the Kennedy School — that honors a convicted felon and leaker of classified information, Ms. Chelsea Manning, by inviting her to be a Visiting Fellow at the Kennedy School's Institute of Politics," Morell wrote in a letter to the school's dean, Douglas Elmendorf.

"Ms. Manning was found guilty of 17 serious crimes, including six counts of espionage, for leaking hundreds of thousands of classified documents to Wikileaks, an entity that CIA Director Mike Pompeo says operates like an adversarial foreign intelligence service," Morell wrote.

Mike Pompeo said in a letter to Harvard on Thursday that he backed Morell's decision, adding that he was withdrawing from a Harvard public forum later Thursday night.

Like Pompeo, Morell stressed that he didn't take issue with Manning's gender identity.

"It is important to note that I fully support Ms. Manning's rights as a transgender American, including the right to serve our country in the U.S. military," Morell wrote, adding that he opposes President Donald Trump's ban on transgender service members.
>>
Xe can't keep getting away with this!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>8866518
kek
CIA Niggers BTFO by hon.
>>
>>8866528
Do you think xe acted out of manger?
>>
>>8866518
>America has long history of gatekeeping and abusing trans people
>America-hating Islamists might not treat trannies well but do treat them as women
>American tranny sells out America's military secrets to its enemies
Pottery.
>>
>>8866528
not really
they quit in protest
harvard realised they made the mistake, and took back the offer to manning
>>
>>8866518
No shit. The stuff she leaked wasn’t even that significant or productive.
>>
>>8866550
>it's a le muslims are tolerant of trans post

Please say some shit about Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>8866518
>"It is important to note that I fully support Ms. Manning's rights as a transgender American, including the right to serve our country in the U.S. military," Morell wrote, adding that he opposes President Donald Trump's ban on transgender service members.

Top fucking kek
>I just want you to know that, even though Obama pardoned Manning, and Trump would keep Manning out of the military, I oppose everything Trump stands for and support everything Obama stands for
>btw I quit t. Fuckhead
>>
>>8867709
Oh no they're evil, it's just fitting they have slight tolerance for the very American who sold out America.
>>
>>8867714
Her right to be trans is not political.
>>
>>8867743
No but his right to use the women's bathroom as a biological male is.
>>
>>8867749
not really my dude, if thats your politics, its easier to just accept your own retardation and wind your fucking neck in
>>
>>8867749
It shouldn’t be, if he wants to go to the bathroom and not risk getting turned away or at worst assaulted. Trans women aren’t perverts, we want to fucking pee. Fwiw I use singles when they’re available, so I don’t have to feel awkward and paranoid
>>
>>8867812
*she
fucking hell the intentional misgendering here is getting to my head
>>
>>8867814
So your brain at least on some level thinks this is discordant.
>>
>>8867705
>No shit. The stuff she leaked wasn’t even that significant or productive.
It doesn't matter. That's not for low-level personnel to decide. It's that one or two pieces of insignificant info that gets strung together that snowballs into a real problem. You take an oath, you follow it.

Personally, I think they should have shot him.
>>
File: trap programmer.png (1MB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
trap programmer.png
1MB, 1127x1600px
>>8866528
/g/ pls
>>
>>8867715
1) They don't have any tolerance for her
2) She did not sell out America
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.