[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever spotted a boymode mtf IRL, /tttt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7

File: hmm.jpg (55KB, 454x558px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
55KB, 454x558px
Have you ever spotted a boymode mtf IRL, /tttt/?
>>
>>8865570
tbqhon I wish. I would fondle her protruding obvious cone tits
>>
>>8865570
I'm the boymode MtF, none suspects a thing, they just believe I'm an underage boy
>>
>>8865579
Right there in the open? B-but that's sexual harassment! tbhon
>>
>>8865649
tbhon of course, I would then take her to my house to fug her.
>>
Yeah I saw one on campus.
>>
>>8865653
how could you tell?
>>
>>8865658
Long hair, soft estrogenized skin.
>>
>>8865570

Yeah, this Asian AMAB on campus. She was so obvious with that soft skin.
>>
>>8865652
Wow whoa
> I would then take her
B-by force?
>>
>>8865653
>>8865673
I'm asking because I'm boymode and paranoid
>>
>>8865682
tbqhon why wouldn't I?
>>
>>8865682
I would sweet talk her into my apartment. Once the door closes I'd fuck her until she relinquishes all control of her body to me, its new lord.
>>
>>8865653
WHERE ARE YOU FROM
>>
>>8865684
>having a boymode
A G P
>>
>>8865579
>>8865649
>>8865652
>>8865682
>>8865688
>>8865691
You fucking creeps are the reason in afraid of people.
>>
>>8865718
Explain
>>
>>8865718
>>8865691
Welcome to the internet. Here the falsehood gets exacerbated. The trutht is that I got matched on Tinder to a totally passable mtf, talked to her, agreed to meet and backtracked afterwards.

You don't have to be that afraid of people, as most are just cowards fantasizing aloud.
>>
No, I'm the town boymode tranny, everyone just thinks I'm 15 but I'm really 22. Only person that noticed the tits was my best friend
>anon, what the fuck is thi...
>*he clenches my cone tit*
>OUCH MY NIPPLE
>bro why do you have tits
>>
>>8865718
They're memeing. You can't spot boymodes that easily, long hair or no. Especially if they have facial hair. The ones who start to transition too early get clockable though.
>>
>>8865737
Ok. I'm hard now.
>>
>>8865737
>tfw ywn clench anon's cone tits
>>
>>8865688
B-but that's illegal! tbhon
>>
>>8865769
tbhon who says so? My gt disagrees
>>
>>8865716
I'm not full time yet. I guess I'm not pure like you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
One or two times.

You can sometimes tell when someone is AMAB but have really female fat distribution on their face/thinner skin/etc and you can just say with 70% certainty that that person is on estrogen.

They kind of get an ethereal quality about their face. Think Andrej Pejic if they tried to keep boymoding while taking full estrogen.

There's also a chance it's an afab who had hormonal issues that are now resolved, probably like a 20% chance, and a 10% chance its a cis guy with hormonal issues.
>>
File: IMG_2412.jpg (162KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2412.jpg
162KB, 790x843px
>>8865658
>>
>>8865653
Where do you go?
>>
>>8865803
post your boymode
>>
>>8865806
>10% chance its a cis guy with hormonal issues
yes, hello.

Some trans friends I made in college told me they thought I was on hormones at first. Turned out I just had some seriously low T. Got corrected in my mid-twenties. But yeah, looking at their face is a good indicator.
>>
>>8865776
Don't make me bite your gt tbqhon
>>
>>8865910
Tbhon that would hurt though. Dont be a meany
>>
File: 1471826916267.png (488KB, 322x387px) Image search: [Google]
1471826916267.png
488KB, 322x387px
Can MtF even notice repressors? I'm really manly.

Like, I don't do girly stuff and I only go outside if I really need to.

Can they still notice us?
>>
>>8865930
Yep. "There's just something different about you, anon."
>>
>>8865929
Then I'll slap it instead tbqhon
>>
>>8865973
nooooo tbhon

Just give it a little suck
>>
File: 1472124521729.png (88KB, 247x325px) Image search: [Google]
1472124521729.png
88KB, 247x325px
>>8865936
Well, I only got that reply once from a pregnant friend over on discord.

Thank god she thought I was gay so I just laughed it off.
>>
>>8866019
>I only got that reply explicitly to my face once
FTFY
>>
>>8865980
Tbqhon only if it's uncut(e)
>>
>>8866105
tbhon thats terrible, no foreskin.

>tfw no mtf to suck my gt
>>
>>8866111
>no foreskin.
Fug!
tbhon
>>
>>8865737
The fuck, anon, are you growing BOOBS! lol.
>>
>>8866149
>THE FUCK JASON, WHY DO U HAVE BOOBIES? WTF I LOVE YOU NOW
just like in muh yaoguais tbhon
>>
File: 1439279955097.jpg (34KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439279955097.jpg
34KB, 710x720px
>Walking on the campus
>18yo confused, skinnyfat "guy" with really long hair and pale skin due to never leaving my house, also 5'7
>long hoodie covering body with black jeans and sneakers
>Shaved entire body the last night
>VirginWalk.jpg + neutral and feminine mannerisms bc im autistic

W-why are they looking at me? D-o they know?
>>
>>8865930
I don't know how they can do it, man. Some people just have tranny radar and doggedly pursue before you even realize you're tranny.
>>
>>8866259
you sound cute anon. *snuggles your cone tits*
>>
>>8866262
>Some people just have tranny radar and doggedly pursue

You mean trans chasers or trans people themselves pursue you?
>>
>>8866259
>sneakers
are they chucky-taylors perchance?
>>
>>8865806
>10% chance its a cis guy with hormonal issues.
Came to this thread to see if anyone would acknowledge this.
>tfw never had to worry about being mistaken for MTF years ago
How the fuck can you tell someone has thinner skin, though? Or female face fat distribution instead of just having a higher than average body fat percentage?
>>
>>8865737
love you ryan
>>
>>8865636
They just think I'm a bishie*
>>
>>8866149
Does anyone have an archive link to that thread? It was too funny.

"THE FUCK RYAN, ARE YOU GROWING BOOBS?"
>>
>>8865936
>girl goes on all men are shit rant
>"except you, anon, you don't count, you're different"
>other girls standing around agree
>>
>>8866450
That just has a really sexist vibe to it.
>"All blacks are shits. Except my black friend."

It's not recognizing you as feminine, it's just making you a single exception to a generalizing screed.
>>
>>8866477
They didn't exempt the other guys with us, and it was more of a joke than angry.
>>
>>8866488
Switch sex for race and ask if saying it's a joke would make that acceptable?
>>
>>8866512
Being phased by muh racism and muh sexism is for weaklings.
>>
>>8866520
Is muh transphobia cool too?
>>
>>8866438
https://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8782862/
I loved that thread!
>>
>>8866589
One of my all time favorites lmao
>>
>>8866538
Phobia isn't even the correct term. People aren't scared of us. They're disgusted by us.
>>
File: sophie-labelle.jpg (90KB, 1200x540px) Image search: [Google]
sophie-labelle.jpg
90KB, 1200x540px
>>8866362
>How the fuck can you tell someone has thinner skin, though? Or female face fat distribution
Skin on HRT becomes more translucent. The blue of veins can be easier to see, especially in white people.
Excess fat looks terrible on transwomen. It tends to make you less passable. Pic related of Sophie Labelle.
>>
>>8866693
Lipids aren't scared of water either
>>
>>8866693
True but you get the point?

If someone said "trannies are all ugly delusional men. except you anon!" would you accept "it's just a joke"? Especially if you weren't the only trans girl in the room?
>>
>>8866715
that would make me feel nice and special tbhon
>>
>>8866703
Interesting. Maybe I should bulk up.
>>
>>8865810
>half male and half female hair

wtf does this mean
>>
>>8866703
>Excess fat looks terrible on transwomen. It tends to make you less passable
I can attest to this but why is that?
I always thought that fat hides your manskelington the best.
>>
>>8866589
What the fuck is this shit LOL
>>
>>8866263
i-idk how to react to snuggles TBQhon

>>8866308
They're vans... it's the second tranny option right?

>>8865930
This is me some years ago >>8865936 >>8866450
So yeah they know... somehow...
>>
>>8865936
>Looking for an apartment
>best friend (female) is also looking for one
>her: "Hey, anon we should be roommates"
>other friend: "You're gonna be living with a GUY?!"
>her: "Anon isn't really a guy though. I mean he's a guy but he isn't a ''''''guy''''''"

When i told her I was a tranny later she was still somewhat surprised.
>>
>>8865570
Yes, a 40 year old man in a wig wearing a necklace and a girl's shit. I don't think he was just a crossdresser either cuz he had makeup on and was attempting to walk and talk feminine. I just kinda ignored them because the whole situation was so awkward that I felt bad for them.
>>
>>8866885
When you get laser hair removal your hands may be a bit spotty and have no hair / male hair / female hair depending on the combination of HRT + laser.

Alternatively, if you're on HRT it can make your hair more fine but it doesnt do it all at once and consistently. If you look around your body closely you can see fine female hair and coarser male hair. My hands have a sorta invisible diagonal line where my coarser hair from my arm is turning, progressively, into female hair.
>>
>>8865570
I'm in boymode and as far as I can tell a lot of people spot me.

I went to a country town recently and just walking down the street literally everyone was staring at me.

I went into a cafe and ordered a meal and the woman who ran it gave me a pat on the shoulder and said "Comin right up, sweetie." Which is a very odd thing to say to a near 24 year old male, especially in the rural areas.

So people obviously know something is up, but I'm not sure if they know I'm trans.
>>
>>8865570
Yes.

It was in my college campus.
They had yellow translucent beard, so they must be thinking they're in boy mode.
But they also had waist long non stylized hair. And everyone could see the outline of their boiboobs visible below a grey hoodie.
They were very tall and from the distance looked like a granny. I could feel that it was almost as uncomfortable as being near a hon caked with make-up to be near them.

Just a reminder to get a proper men's haircut if you're in boymode.
>>
>>8868267
>said "Comin right up, sweetie."
is that really weird? I just turned 21 and I've only been on hrt for a few months, people call me friend, buddy, sweetie, etc. and the closest male-ish term I get is dude. I never really got out much before starting hrt so I don't know what's normal
>>
>>8868349
Anon, sweetie usually refers to girls. It's probably you being girly.
>>
>>8868267
>>8868349
>>8868350
Don't think so.
Every time an older woman talks to me she calls me sweetie and I'm a manly man.
I don't act or do anything girlie.
>>
>>8868267
I love when they do that to me when I'm with a group of guys. Even if they don't see me as a girl, it's still nice.
>>
>>8868390

A waitress calling a man sweetie doesn't mean anything holy shit
>>
>>8868422
That's why I said even if they don't see me as a girl. It's nice to be singled out more for that than my friends ever get.
>>
>>8867056
be my gf
>>
File: 1490056829087.jpg (41KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1490056829087.jpg
41KB, 500x306px
>>8868267
>I went into a cafe and ordered a meal and the woman who ran it gave me a pat on the shoulder and said "Comin right up, sweetie." Which is a very odd thing to say to a near 24 year old male, especially in the rural areas.

No. Everything about this post is wrong. It is common as all fuck for women to refer to either gender as "sweetie."

t. Southerner.
>>
>>8865936
Fuck.

Yeah I got this too from a cis girl who was always creeped out by guys, gay or straight.
>>
>>8866301
Both. Chasers because they want to give me the d and trans because they want to get me on whoremoans (obviously because they're concerned for me). It's scurry, man. I've always been the type that just keeps to himself, weird attention makes me run for the hills. When I get introduced to friends of friends who out and out just start calling me a girl, even in a liberal area like this, it's like "holy shit wtf are yu doing nigger". Some, I assume (I hope) are just engaging in playful banter. Others I know are serious, and they scare the shit out of me. I'm not a big person, nor do I keep myself fit. Most guys can easily overpower me and I am not blocking my test.

Other trannies can usually spot me right away even if they never say anything. Their reaction changes when regarding me though, compared to everyone else. Is it something in the eyes? Is it something in my soul? I don't know, and cannot say.

I'm always so fearful that I'll just be working on my grocery list and some asshole will shove past me and shout "Hah, fucking tranny!" to the whole store. I don't even look particularly tranny. I don't shave. I don't wear androgynous clothing. But the fear is still there, and it's bolstered by the fact that there's *something there* that I cannot hide through physical means alone.

Gah, I never used to have agoraphobia...
>>
>>8866985
>I always thought that fat hides your manskelington the best.
I think it's just the opposite. It exaggerates masculine features. Have broad shoulders? Fat will make them even broader. Brow bossing? More fat makes your eyes look even more sunken. Large chin? Fat makes it even larger. Narrow hips? The fat will make the hips wider, but it makes everything else wider too. Instead of being curvy you end up a blob.
Being too skinny is also bad though. There's an optimal level of fat that distributes in a feminine fashion without accentuating masculine features. Go beyond that point and you start looking worse.
>>
>>8865570
I just realized I never answered the OP. Ime it's actually easier to spot repressing trans girls and guys than it is to spot passing trans girls and guys.

Repressing trans guys are often slightly autistic, and have masculine features like a strong jaw, broad shoulders, small eyes (harder to tell if they wear makeup) and a dominant personality. If they're butch they probably already know but don't want to lose their cis privilege. Essentially, look for tomboys with dead eyes.

Repressing trans girls tend to have a weak chin, big eyes, big forehead (could just be in comparison to jaw desu), smooth skin, and are most likely submissive. Look for guys who look like an effeminate gay with dead eyes. If they're homophobic they'll probably be a nerd boi.

That said, AGPs and AAPs often pass perfectly as their assigned sex, but do weird things. AGPs might crossdress subtly and hang out with only girls even though they look and act like a man. AAPs might do the same, only hang out with guys, but look like and act like a femme girl. The distinction between them and gays is that gays will be attracted to the same sex, but even though these people might seem to be gays, they're still attracted to the people they're hanging out with.

So yes. I see at least one of the above a day, though I'm probably biased because I'm in a university, and one of the queerest ones at that.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.