[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does agp who appeared manly all life come out as mtf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: images0L8RUC8U.jpg (4KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
images0L8RUC8U.jpg
4KB, 232x217px
Specially after being jerk since teenage years
>>
>>8865107
you dont, just go ahead with your transition and accept that you will have to change and lose a lot of your social life
>>
>>8865430
So, best idea is to just ghost myself?
>>
Not agp, but according to this board I probably am.

Had the transy feels since preschool, and every time I'd show signs of femininity, I got shut down by parents or being pushed to repression by living in the south and forced to go to a Christian school... either way, hard repression.

"Manned the fuck up" because that's what you do, right?

The feeling just gets worse, it grows.

Transitioned late 20's. Lost literally everything... most of my family, most of my friends, marriage, etc.

Fucking ghosted and responsibly did what I needed to do to pass.

I now pass and live 2,500 miles away from anyone who knew me.

It's weird, it's a totally different life.
>>
File: 1496877452091.png (202KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496877452091.png
202KB, 500x500px
>>8865537
How did you even manage to afford everything once you lost wife, family and job?

I never understood how people can even do these things and succeed.
>>
>>8865537
I feel I would need to do exactly the same.
>>
>>8865544
I was very familiar with a trade that at least decently, but there was no way I could transition with it.

I lived poor, worked my ass off and saved.

People will hire you if you aren't a train wreck.
>>
File: 1471563492951.jpg (178KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1471563492951.jpg
178KB, 550x550px
>>8865862
Sometimes it feels to me I will never be hired again in my area.
I will probably have to find something else or just work at a super market.

People around here really hate trannies.
>>
>>8865544
Also, AT&T will hire you and cover a ton of transition surgeries. But again, places don't like to hire train wrecks.
>>
>>8865874
I'm planning to just get the fuck out
>>
>>8865881
Me too.
Still unsure if I do with helium bag or pills tho.
>>
>>8865885
I meant from where I live.
>>
>>8865893
Yeah I know I was just doing some dark humor joke.
Maybe one day I will get enough courage and just say fuck it and leave too.
>>
File: imagesN00HH0LK.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
imagesN00HH0LK.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>>8865906
I hope to do it soon.come to conclusion after almost drinking myself to death. But if all plans fail, sig always does its job.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.