[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has anyone deluded themselves into thinking that Mike Pence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: C90x6KiXUAQNyX6.jpg (59KB, 609x721px) Image search: [Google]
C90x6KiXUAQNyX6.jpg
59KB, 609x721px
Why has anyone deluded themselves into thinking that Mike Pence is such a danger to LGBT rights that he makes Trump "unimpeachable"?

Let me lay it out for you. When Trump is impeached, the Republican party is going to be hobbled (which is why they're only going to do it once they realize that support for Trump has waned so far that if they don't, they have no chance of reelection in 2018). Attempting to push an anti-LGBT agenda at that point would be political suicide and would never find enough support in the House or Senate to pass, much less from the American public. There is nothing he could realistically accomplish at that point.

So no, Pence taking over would not be anywhere near as bad as people say. Which is why I find it hilarious that people are saying "Enjoy President Pence ;)" like it's some sort of trump card. Especially since it shows they see Trump's impeachment as a very real possibility. And, of course, this is all assuming that Pence doesn't get brought down at the same time as Trump, allowing someone like Orrin Hatch to take over. Which would be a nightmare for the alt-right. Trump is their golden boy and they're well aware that without him, the White House is just a bunch of establishment Republicans.

Bring on Pence, and watch as he does absolutely nothing to hurt the LGBT community.
>>
Thoughtful post
>>
>>8864019
Why does he look so fresh all the time? Like, Pence has a hella lot more physical attractiveness than Trump.

Also, he ain't gonna do nothing to gays or trannies. The dude's harmless...and cute.
>>
File: FvW2g.jpg (33KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
FvW2g.jpg
33KB, 410x410px
Literally had this thread yesterday
>>
File: IMG_2725.png (566KB, 849x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2725.png
566KB, 849x849px
>>8864361
>he ain't gonna do nothing
He did sign that "freedom to discriminate" law when he was governor, but on the press circuit he totally collapsed when asked to defend it.
After his interviews, some people weren't sure he even understood the law he had signed.
And now, he's supposedly influencing Trump to do things like ban transgender people from the army, but Trump takes all the blame for them, and Pence gets to look like a team player for sticking up for the President.
So I guess Pence could govern like he likes to from the top spot but he would need some kind of scapegoat.
>>
>>8864361
Probably because he looks like Race Bannon who is also quite handsome.

It's weird, I tend left but Kaine just came off as a sweaty yes-man with an annoying voice (highly frustrating that the name Kaine is wasted on him). While Pence exudes an aura of competence. So it's a shame that Trump himself is such an embarrassment.
>>
>>8864019
>when Trump is impeached
Um, that ain't happening
>>
>>8864545
Um, yes it is, sweetie, Drumpf can't just have two scoops and get away with it
>>
>>8864545
>>8864566
What makes you two so confident that Trump won't be impeached?
>>
>>8864584
As someone who would love to see Trump removed from office, it's a long shot because too many congressional Republicans still want to humor President Trump and his voters to further their own agendas and careers.
They seem to be calculating what the public wants from them, and at this point they're content to criticize this or that thing Trump said or did but implicitly leave him a chance to follow through on more agreeable campaign promises.

I guess no one wants to take responsibility for crossing a member of their own party prematurely.
>>
>>8864584
what makes you so confident that he will?

people didn't make a thread saying he wont be impeached, a thread was made saying he would be impeached. Now you get to tell us why and we get to shit on your argument.
>>
>>8864821
No one's saying it's going to happen OH MY GOD RIGHT NOW, but Republicans are retiring in droves and leaving a wide opening for a blue wave in 2018. You know they're going to be sweating once they realize that they've lost widespread support.
>>
File: [autistic screeching].jph.jpg (24KB, 326x314px) Image search: [Google]
[autistic screeching].jph.jpg
24KB, 326x314px
>>8865759

this is gonna be you in november next year fyi

GOP will not drop below 50 senate seats or house majority, and odds are better than 50/50 that they increase majorities in both chambers

screencap this post
>>
>>8865759
Unless Democrats do something about Premier Election Solutions machines, there's no reason to think they'll gain any seats ever again. And how they're going to do anything about voting machines without having anyone elected or appointed to any offices is still a mystery.
>>
>>8865829
>m-muh machines it's all a ((scam))

That's nice toadlet. Gonna be fun watching your false empire burn.
>>
File: Trend.png (276KB, 550x264px) Image search: [Google]
Trend.png
276KB, 550x264px
>>8865829

actually they'll never gain seats again until they stop being delusional and accept that:
>they are the "extreme" party now, and should take their own advice and move back to the center
>they have lost so much ground during the Obama years that they are losing local offices that serve as talent-faucets to washington, so their party is literally dying of old age
>Obama's only real lasting legacy is the Trump presidency
>Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders were equally incompetent, equally unelectable, equally decrepit, and two sides of the same coin called "Everything wrong with 21st century Democrats"
>Russia literally did not hack anything and Putin is jacking off to footage of moron Democrats building him up into some kind of Bond villain

t. Political Scientist, btw Trump victory was very easily predictable and it's frankly embarrassing that so many commentators, pollsters, and so-called political scientists memed themselves into emotion-based irrationality of analysis and cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>8865840
No real humans have forgot how Bush Junya stole his first term, no real humans have forgotten how he stole his second term, and no real humans are going to forget why Trump one his first term. Our CIA warned Britain and Israel not to trust our government with any important top secret information because none of our elected branches can be trusted anymore.

The CIA is one of the most Republican organizations in the U.S., and it warned the rest of the world that our government is too Republican to be trusted anymore. Nothing but enemies to our country in the Executive and Legislative branches anymore, and unless something changes the Judicial branch will be the same soon.
>>
>>8865855
But I'm not interested in reading or falling for your obvious lies.
>>
>>8865857
>muh florida
>muh CEE EYE AEEEY

That's nice Gore. Back to your latest documentary.
>>
>>8865867
When shit brags about being shit like you're doing, how is that supposed to convince anybody of anything? And what is it supposed to convince people of?
>>
>>8865857
When shit brags about being shit like you're doing, how is that supposed to convince anybody of anything? And what is it supposed to convince people of?
>>
>>8865863

There are more members of the democratic far-left caucus than there are republicans in the far-right Freedom caucus. There are more republicans in the center-left Tuesday Group caucus than democrats in the Blue Dog caucus.

The fact is that Obama moved the Democratic party to the left constantly throughout his presidency, and ignored the centrist districts and governorships that he lost as a result. He believed his own memes about how minorities and "young people" would propel the DNC to permanent governance, when in reality (easily predictable, mind you) once the novelty of the first black president wore off, minority and young turnout dropped right back to where they were in the Bush years.

Refusing to listen to and engage with facts that you don't like is called "Cognitive Dissonance" btw hon
>>
>>8865902
I'm sorry, I'm not a 4chan pedophile. :)

>>8865903
But nobody has fallen for a single one of those lies and nobody ever will.
>>
>>8865908
t. Al Gore pretending he's not a dirty pedo
>>
>>8865909
Keep projecting Republican. :)
>>
File: Pic.jpg (214KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
214KB, 957x1024px
>>8864019
>>
>>8865855
I don't like the things you're saying because they make me feel stupid, so I'm going to pretend like I never read them and that you're lying.
>>
>>8865965
Don't respond to yourself you child raping disease. XD
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.