[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chastity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 51LhM6iUvNL._SY355_.jpg (15KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
51LhM6iUvNL._SY355_.jpg
15KB, 355x355px
21 year old,Pre-HRT MTF Transgender here.
My GF locked me in chastaty with a penis-cage.
For every full week I wear it I earn 1 point.
At the end of each week I can decide if I want to stop wearing it or if I want to add another week of wearing it to earn 1 more point or if I want to be unlocked.
I can have a maximum of 4 points, so waring it for more than a months would be a waste.
Here is what I can spend my points on.
Masturbation = 1 point
Handjob from her = 2 points
Blowjob from her = 3 points
Sex with her = 4 points.
The moment I reach 0 points I have to go back to wearing the chastity device (for at least 1 week until I have earned at least 1 point)
If I decide at the end of a week of wearing it, to let her unlock my cage I have 1 week to spent all my points. Any leftover points at the end of the week will be lost. Points can not be saved and have to be spent in the same week I have been unlocked.
"But what about HER you might ask? Won't she get sex only when you have saved up 4 points as well"?
Well... no. That's not quite how it works.
If she wants me to lick or finger or - whatever - her - fuck her with a strap on (while still wearing my cage) - I (have to) do it without any objections. And I have to do it at once!
If she says she wants to be licked, for example, I have to instantly drop whatever I'm doing and service her in whatever way she wants me to. If I make her wait any longer than absolutely necessary, A day is added to my week of chastity. If am am currently not wearing my cage in this situation - I go right back into it and any unspent points are forfeit.
She can, at any time, decide to "reward" me with a "free" HJ, BJ, Sex. Hower: my penis goes right back into the cage, once finished. My Castity-Time / Week is not affected, should she coose to pleasure me out of her own will.
Should I ask for a BJ, sex, whatever - myself, the answer is a "no" by default and 1 day is added to my chastity week, just for asking.
>>
>>8863656
>implying she won't just laugh at you and walk away with the key when you want out after a month.
>>
>>8863702
god I hope so
>>
>>8863656
only hot if you're feminized too
>>
I just can't understand how someone would like this shit. Low test really messes with your brain
>>
>>8863656
I'd say go with a BJ because after so long without stimulation you'd probably cum quickly fucking her. At least with a blowjob she'd taste big load you saved up.
>>
File: 1499183579927.png (142KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1499183579927.png
142KB, 600x842px
>>8863788
Agree. This is the fucking dumbest shit I have ever read. And that says a lot for this board.
God I hope OP has some kind of mental disorder. Because finding this attractive with a functional brain is laughable.

Pic related to OP
>>
>>8863868
>God I hope OP has some kind of mental disorder

>>8863656
>MTF Transgender here.
>>
>>8863868

>People with different tastes in fantasies than me are mentaly ill hurrr

Are you trying to sound retarded or is that legit autismo?
>>
You're not transgender op. You're agp who is taking his humiliation/sissification fetish too far. Please turn back before it's too late.
>>
>>8863656
Mental illness.
>>
>>8864227
Ignore this guy.

OP pls fulfill your destiny and become sub sissy gf
>>
>>8863788
Tbh low test makes it less hot. I was into this pre-hrt and now that I'm not half as horny it's not really fun anymore.
>>
File: a62.png (200KB, 1306x532px) Image search: [Google]
a62.png
200KB, 1306x532px
>>8863656
>>
>>8863656
>MTF
>Still willing to use your penis
gtfo hon
>>
>>8864120
>all fantasies are equal
>>
>>8863656
How do i get my twink boyfriend into chastity? He's pretty vanilla when it comes to sex.
>>
>>8864988
Tell him you just want to see what it looks like on him, then take it off.
A week or two later, ask him to wear it to work or school for the day.
A bit after that, suggest it would be "so hot" for him to wear it for the weekend.

Keep progressing on him, and make it clear how hot it is for you that he's wearing it.
>>
>>8863656
Sounds like your "gf" really doesn't want to have any sexual contact with you.
>I'll probably never have to actually fuck this loser, I'll just jerk him off twice a month
Dude, you're gonna make me pre so hard
>>
>>8864988
You don't.
>>
>>8865026
I tried that with jockstraps and it didnt work. I doubt something more extreme like this would.
>>
>>8863656
I'm sorry because I try to be kink positive but this shit sounds fucking ridiculous tbhon lol. I can sorta understand people having sex, but this? Really dude(tte)?
Human sexuality, not even once
>>
>>8865026
>>8863656
>tfw 4chan posts arouse me
>>
OP I want to make fun of you because this shit is really weird, but honestly I was into chastity stuff too pre-hrt...I never went as far as to buy chastity stuff but I loved jacking it to stories about it

hormones have (thankfully) made my tastes much much more vanilla and normal
I still have a sex drive and get horny but masturbating just hurts and takes forever and isn't worth it in any way, its nice to not even think about anymore desu

the male sex drive was a mistake

>>8863788
>>8863868
its the dominance/humiliation that makes it hot
at least thats what did it for me
>>
>>8865530
>vanilla
>normal
You don't stroke your dick. Doesn't sound very normal
>>
I want to make sure I don't lose my erection during a one-time event.

This might not be the best place to ask, but you surely know more than I.

Can you recommend me a good, safe, flexible dick ring?
>>
File: ara ara.jpg (7KB, 200x187px) Image search: [Google]
ara ara.jpg
7KB, 200x187px
>>8863656
>AGPs/mansbians/straight men
>sane
Heh.
>>
>>8865665
ARA ARA POSTER
>>
>>8863656
>Handjob from her = 2 points
>Blowjob from her = 3 points
>Sex with her = 4 points.
>actually wanting someone else to touch your girldick
i doubt youre a tranny at all, AGP at best
>>
>>8864976
Oh geez my bad. Please provide a detailed study on which fetishes are deemed best and why the others are bad. I prefer pie charts. Also sources please. No anecdotal.
>>
>>8865824
Laugh if you want, but someone's PhD will be about this.

>>8865647
Also bump.
>>
>>8865877
You have no idea what a PhD thesis entails, I see.

PROTIP: Researchers are well familiar with all your favorite categories of degeneracy.
>>
>>8865891
I meant some bullshit Liberal Arts PhD, if such a thing even exists.

Now let's discuss cockrings.
>>
>>8865824
>Oral fetish is equal to and as healthy as a castration or child rape fetish
Found the retard
>>
>>8863656
Yes. This pleases Gaga.
>>
I wish lewd things like this actually happened in reality and not just in made up fap bait stories
>>
Chastity is kind of boring. You can still cum in the cage pretty easy. Stick a vibrator on it or just shake it around
The stories glorifying it are just that, stories. Fetishists make stuff up all the time
>>
>>8865530
masturbating just hurts and takes forever and isn't worth it in any way, its nice to not even think about anymore desu

how long hrt
>>
>>8866103

Hey you re the expert here. Still waiting for that research paper famicon.

Also

>Not using common sense to filter out non consenting acts and self mutilation by default

I can go slower and be more specific if that helps you catch up?
>>
>>8864245
>only half as horny
sounds like your t levels are high alice
>>
Cages are disgusting.
Same with sissy fetishes.

Not even all AGP hons are into that sort of shit, you need to be a special kind of creep.
You know the kind that works in an office and goes back home, doesn't bother to shave and wears the cheapest pair of underwear he can buy at wallmart? That's the target audience for this shit.
>>
>>8868370
>Moving that goal post
>>
>>8865898
>lol liberal arts ecks dee

Proving me right doesn't really make an argument for you.

Laymens will lay.
>>
>>8865530
>its the dominance/humiliation that makes it hot
>at least thats what did it for me
The opposite is true for me. I'd keep my dick locked up voluntarily, but never because anyone else told me to.

It's hot because it feels good and makes other sex things feel better along with it.

Honestly if I could find a comfortable enough cage, I'd wear it at all times, except for hygeine or if a partner wanted use of my dick.

...That is if i hadn't already decided I'd rather be a girl
>>
>>8868376
Don't kink shame.
>>
>>8868482
Why would you reply to me without any info about cockrings?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.