[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was your first contact with /lgbt/ people, anon? I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o80pcn1owO1s3r0fwo1_500.jpg (55KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o80pcn1owO1s3r0fwo1_500.jpg
55KB, 490x750px
When was your first contact with /lgbt/ people, anon?

I was 15 when a trans girl fell in love with me, we did a lot of cringy ERP and eventually met one another.

God, I shudder at the trought of the ERP nowdays, but she was pretty nice, tho.

And I never got it, I am a pretty normal dude, I lift, I write my songs and do everything a normal dude does, but It only seems like I've been attracting MTFs since that day. I have a rate of like 1 cis fem gm to MTFs.
>>
>>8862136
To 4 MTFs, I meant.
>>
>>8862136
Maybe u just have the same sort of shitty (sorry, "unique") personality that a lot of mtfs have, except u don't have the trauma from being trans/gnc/whatever as an excuse. Or maybe ur an "unintentional" chaser. who knows.
>>
>>8862136
Never met a FtM that I would sleep with IRL.

My first contact was working at a party caterer company doing like million dollar parties we even did one for George Bush's daughter. All the guys there were total flaming fags. It was like watching Bravo. I only hung out with the hetero guys when we had breaks the gays were just 50s pozzed flamers.
>>
File: 1504226854109.png (57KB, 977x866px) Image search: [Google]
1504226854109.png
57KB, 977x866px
>>8862149
I dunno, and I am not sure if I can be called a chaser if they are the ones who come after me, I don't really stop to think about this kind of thing tho, and It's not like I am complaining.

Can't I be like... just a good dude?
>>
Trans girl at my sisters kindergarten. I still remember it to this day, I don't think I was disgusted just fascinated really.
She was only two years younger than me.
I still wonder how she's going with life though.
>>
>>8862179
How was she, anon?
>>
>>8862167
being an anarchist is probably part of it. there's a lot of tranny anarchists. you just come into contact with more trannies than the average person, i think.
>>
>>8862179
What happened?
>>
>>8862167
Sure, I as long as ur treating them right and not being a creep, there's no issue with it ( i probably wouldn't date u, but im not into guys anyway). If you were depressed a lot as a teen that might be part of the reason too, since basically all trans women went through pretty awful depression during at least some point in their life, they might relate better to someone else that had depression and recovered as well.
>>
>>8862202
>>8862211
Sorry it was a long time ago.
All I can remember is just watching her, I don't even know her name. I wanted to talk to her but my parents wouldn't let me they just told me that it was a boy who wore girls clothes.
>>
>>8862209
You know, now that I think about it, that might be the case.
Thanks anon.

>>8862214
Makes sense, I was mainly depressed because I grew up in heavily religious household and had to repress my feelings for a long ass time.
I can't even imagine how hard it is to transition, seems like a lot of work.

>>8862266
Oh, that's a shame, anon.
>>
About 23 when this board was founded and I stumbled on it
>>
>>8862286
How did you stumble up on it, anon?
>>
>>8862335
not the anon you're responding to, but i found out about just browsing 4chan and seeing an announcement for it.
>>
>>8862335
I can't remember honestly. I used to just browse a bunch of boards here and... I guess I must have been curious or had started questioning
>>
>>8862348
>>8862381
There's an announcement for /lgbt/?

I don't think I've ever seen it.
>>
>>8862414
Back in 2013 when it was founded...
Usually new boards are in the announcements
>>
>>8862418
Oh, that explains it.
I started browsing in 2015, so I am pretty much new by chan standards.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.