[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a serious question about being stealth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Amanda_Lear_-_Super_20.jpg (103KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
Amanda_Lear_-_Super_20.jpg
103KB, 309x309px
hi everybody i have a serious question. When I go to trans friendly doctors, to gender therapists, to trans meetings, everybody is shocked when i tell them i was born a boy and now I am a trans-woman. they are completely shocked and flabbergasted. however, when I go to regular doctors or normal cis-people say that they can tell right away that I am trans,

so, now i am confused. i always read and heard that the only people who are able to clock are trans people themselves or people who have been around trans women. and yet, my experience is the opposite: people who have been around trans women do not clock me. both my therapist now and my previous therapist were flabbergasted when i told them i was trans. same thing the doctors who did my ffs he said he would never suspect anything. however i went to a regular doctor the other day and he said he could tell and he knew. who is telling the truth?
>>
>>8861759
Either confirmation bias or all the trans friendly people you know are huge bullshitters.
>>
>>8861773
why would it be confirmation bias? it either happens or doesn't happen, I don't believe in confirmation bias in this case
>>
>>8861786
People usually say they could tell when you tell them you're gay or trans or whatever. If a hetero or cis person told them that they'd say the same thing because it makes them pay closer attention and start picking at details so much that they focus on things that don't actually mean anything. Dunno if that's what's going on here, but that's how it usually works.
>>
The trans friendly ones might be lying to you just to be nice.

But non trans doctors might be lying to you. We have no way of knowing. But a lot of cis people like to pretend that they "knew all along" or "could tell at first glance" just because it makes them feel better about themselves. Everyone likes to believe that they're immune to being tricked, but they're not. And because they don't want to admit they were tricked, they will lie and say they weren't.
>>
Post pics
>>
>>8862397
this actually makes sense.

I think in my experience people who clocked me said they didn't clock. People who didn't clock me, said they did clock me.

One cold winter day I met a guy at a Starbucks coffee while I was waiting in line. He was super flirtatious and told me I was very pretty and asked for my phone number. I texted him saying that I was a trans woman and he said he knew all along and he noticed it because of my hands: I had gloves on!!!! IT was fucking freezing and I had those mitts on that completely disguise hands. He proceeded to tell me he was not interested in me, that he was straight and he was just being nice to me.

By the same token, when I was pre-op, I got picked up by a straight guy who was oblivious and then he turned out he wanted to suck my dick.

bottom line: people lie
>>
>>8862866

>By the same token, when I was pre-op, I got picked up by a straight guy who was oblivious and then he turned out he wanted to suck my dick

Memo to chasers: there's no point in using this trick to pretend you didn't know she was trans if what you want is to touch her dick. That gives it away immediately. If you're going to do it, you cannot touch the dick. You will just get slapped and left alone.
>>
>>8862949
you are absolutely right. I see tranny chasers use this trick on obvious trannies ALL the time and then they slurp and choke on their cocks. That is so stupid
>>
>>8861759
this thread again
>>
>>8863051
what do you mean?
>>
>>8861759
Weird, I was just reading about Amanda and made a thread. I had never heard of Amanda Lear before:

>>8863520
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.