[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you mtfs do to cope while untransitioned? My situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 157674839.jpg (33KB, 612x512px) Image search: [Google]
157674839.jpg
33KB, 612x512px
What do you mtfs do to cope while untransitioned?

My situation is really specific. I have the oppurtunity to make tons of money and make my parents proud (which holds a lot of weight for me since it is the sole reason for my existence) but being possibly mtf makes everything harder to accomplish. I just want to be considered successful until i inevitably disappoint everyone and reside into a pit of mockery until I off myself.

Please anons tell me if there is anything you do to lighten the load i will forever be in your debt.
>>
Better question,

What drug numbs you the most but will still keep you productive?

>inb4 hormones
>>
>>8860024
You could rotate through depressants.

Opiates, alcohol, etc. Don't stick to one of them for any long period of time or you'll get addicted.

You could also try xanax or something.
>>
I'm on legal marijuana give that a go
>>
>>8860006
working towards transitioning helped desu

I care less about money or parental pride than I do having a body I can be happy with.
>>
>>8860072
I'm a drug noob atm.

Alcohol may not work too well since i do not want to get fat. Also when you say opiates, you mean like heroin or oxycotin (unsure on the spelling). I need something that will also not make me look visibly distraught or sufferring. Presentation is an important part of what I do.
>>
>>8860006
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.

>>>/repgen/
Don't trust the bitterhons.
Don't do drugs. Be a proud man.
>>
>>8860103
I will do that in about 5 years time.

The problem is that I know that my life will self destruct once I do it. Everything post-transition is planning for death basically. I will lose respect from everyone especially my father, lose my livelihood (6 figure/yr), and get blacklisted from society more or less.
>>
>>8860229
Where are you and what's your job that transitioning would make you lose it? In a lot of places, there are protections for that kind of thing.
>>
>>8860229
That sounds like a salary you could live off for a damn good time after losing it and rebuild your life in the meantime
>>
>>8860229
>I will lose respect from everyone especially my father
If he can't love you for who you really are he's a shit parent, cut him out
> lose my livelihood (6 figure/yr)
Learn to program and keep earning six figures
> get blacklisted from society more or less.
Move out of the Bible belt

There, solved your dilemma. Get on those tit skits now
>>
>>8860006

1 - do get rich, get on AAs so you stop testo from ravaging you, but you don't get feminized
2 - speed-transition with a fuckton of surgeries, caitlyn jenner style
3 - don't give a fuck
4 - pay me a couple surgeries because I just gave you the best mentoring you could ever get in life
5 -??????
6 - profit!!!
>>
>>8860121
Where do you get your facts from? I'm going into politics and need to make myself more misinformed if I'm going to get elected.
>>
>>8860238
I work as a consultant for family business. I am on the presipice of being a millionare, basically doing what my father could not and he will be forever proud of me. I need to wait for him to die until its safe for me to do this tho. I just want him to be proud of me desu, my mom doesn't give a shit btw. Also i am a minority, so it will hit me twice as hard.
>>8860242
I am also his creation and to turn away from him like this would be blasphemy, also i live in a liberal city, i'm just black and they don't take things like this lighlty.
>>8860250
Send me your paypal, if everything works out you'll get a big ass check.
>>
>>8860276

To add...

Also he will die happy, i don't want to think of this man dying being pisses off at his heir deciding to throw money, love, and time to wear frilly dresses.
>>
>>8860276

I'm

>>8860250

Also, to ensure you don't destroy your own creation, do automatize your business as much as you can. try to just become the boss in the shadows wh nobody knows, only a handful of loyal and open minded employees will know who you are, and they'll do the face-to-face job for you.

You keep your seat, let them show face. Be the power behind the scenes, this way you'll keep your business and be able to transition.

Trans girls gotta be smart!!!

p.d.: not gonna give my paypal account over 4chan. but instead of that, you can give money to support fellow trans girls.

DON'T DO DRUGS, do a preparatory exercise routine to pre-feminize your body before you start E, so basically you an become femboy mode with a shave and the right clothes, that'd make everything easier once you get in E.. Think of it as "doing your homework". Tons of cardio and squats, that's all.

Also, props for being black and making it this far. You're a source of inspiration. I fucking love people like you, and I wish more trans girls could be as professionally successful as you

Pic related, for you to use freely.

>>GET ON AAs ASAP
>>
>>8860006
Transition but stay boymode. EZPZ.
>>
>>8860242
How do you earn six figures programming?
>>
>>8860353

prot-tip: you don't unless you've started at 13 and you've dedicated your whole youth

Source: programmer tranny here
>>
>>8860362
Kind of like transitioning then...
>>
>>8860386

not much, I hate trolls here saying "oh you're gonna be a hon if you don't transition in your 10's"

F.A.L.S.E

See my posts in this thread.

>>8859789
>>
File: images (12).jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
7KB, 194x259px
Alcohol. I'm in simmilar situation.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.