[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So for those of us who have come out as trans what was it like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1502690268925.jpg (24KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1502690268925.jpg
24KB, 480x468px
So for those of us who have come out as trans what was it like? Do you regret it? How did everyone react/treat you after.
>>
>>8859911
No I don't regret it. It didn't feel like a choice, it felt like something I had to do.

I lost nearly all of the friends I had at the time, but I moved to a new town and got work pretty easily. People respect me at my job, but my social life is void for the most part. I've learned to accept it. I still struggle with being objectified by people who perceive trannies as swiss army sex toys, but I've also accepted that I'm probably foreveralone.jpg too, and that's alright.
>>
>>8859911
http://www.sexchangeregret.com
>>
>>8859911

I don't regret coming out. I think I should not have scaled back my plans, though. I was stressed the entire time, ready to leave home if things went badly. But apparently it was for no reason. Afterwards, I was left with the feeling that I should have come out so, so many years ago and the regret and heartbreak of not having done so.
>>
>>8859911
There was a lot of shitty aftermath that came with it, but I can't say I regret it.

My 2 friends at the time were fine with it, and even suspected it before I told them formally. But my parents had a meltdown over it.

It's been years since I've come out, and to this day they still give me shit about it. But, from it, I suppose I've learned how to be true to myself, despite what those close to me think...
>>
>>8859911
I came out about a year and a half ago. I was fucking terrified. I was afraid I'd never pass. Afraid that my family would be disgusted by me. Fast forward 1.5 years.

I have a cis boyfriend. My immediate and extended family were surprised but supportive. My parents have paid for my FFS and VFS, and are going to pay for SRS as well. My mom is proud to call me her daughter. I lost zero friends, aside from a couple alt-right autists that I was kind of casual friends with. I have a great job. Life is good.

Coming out as trans is almost always a shit show, but sometimes it isn't.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.