[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lonely Lesbians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: lesbian_crying.jpg (64KB, 650x403px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian_crying.jpg
64KB, 650x403px
Do any other lesbos feel like they're just going to end up alone forever?

For a while, I was optimistic, I had this idea about finding a girl and falling in love and being together and supporting each other, but there's too much wrong with me and there's too much wrong with the girls I end up with for that to be plausible.

I find myself getting jealous of the heteros around me, and the way they force their less than ideal relationships to work through counselling and ignoring their problems and religion and having kids...
But at the same time, I can't imagine settling for misery. I know that it's unrealistic for a relationship to be sustainably Good All The Time, that's not even what I'm after, but every one I've been in so far has just been such chaos and drama. Every lesbian I know IRL has been in a relationship where one or both of them were abusive, and I hate that now, at 27, I'm actually starting to believe the "bitches are crazy" rhetoric.

I just wish I could find a nice, mellow girl to spend some time with, but I'm convinced they don't exist in my dating locale.
>>
>>8849533
If you're waiting for The Perfect Match, forget it. We're all flawed and we make relationships work despite those flaws. I honestly believe there's someone out there for everyone.
>>
>cis female complaining about how hard dating is for her

LMAOing at your life desu. You're failing on Easy McEasy mode.
>>
File: oleg-2.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
oleg-2.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
>>8849533
Do like-minded things to find like-minded people. Bars breed the relationships you're wanting to avoid. Try yoga, that's a good way to find nice ladies.
>>
why not make a dating profile and put up a few barriers to entry?
IE: No hookups, interested in a long term relationship only etc....

the kinds of people you are trying to avoid will be turned off by that stuff and the kinds of people you want will be attracted by those barriers
>>
>>8849533
>Do any other lesbos feel like they're just going to end up alone forever?

I felt like that but I ended up meeting someone which is now with me for quite a while.

Why don't you just try to get into some sort of hobby or whatever? Chances are you will find someone who's close to you.
Fuck I ended up meeting my wife because I'm an autist who likes camping. I literally talked to her first at fucking cabelas when buying mountain house freeze dried meals I shit you not.

It was like:
>Go buy food for camping trip
>Girl starts talking to me "That vegetable lasagna always makes me bloated"
>I reply "yeah that's why I always stay with pasta, can't go wrong with pasta and mac n cheese"
>Then she asks me where I'm going to
>I tell her I was just going for a small weekend hike here in colorado.
>She talks about the smoky mountains and how much she would love to go.
>I say I would love to go there too and take pictures.
>She gives me her mail so we keep talking about this stuff.
>One day we decided to go hiking together.
>She tells me she's a lesbo I'm like almost having a stroke here and don't know what to say.
>Tell her I'm too while spilling spaghetti.
>Stuff happens

Went from being her friend to marrying her in less than a year. Would do it again/10.
Neither of us are butches btw.
>>
File: IMG_2540.jpg (42KB, 612x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2540.jpg
42KB, 612x407px
Hahaha lonely lesbians. Maybe you should find yourself a husband or join a nice convent.
Rofl
>>
>>8851548
>Falling in love with a girl on a camping trip and marrying her
Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
Men aren't capable of love so only lesbians can hope to find True Love.

So don't envy heteros.
>>
File: 1475167362188.jpg (23KB, 570x420px) Image search: [Google]
1475167362188.jpg
23KB, 570x420px
>>8849533
>Do any other lesbos feel like they're just going to end up alone forever?
Yes, I'm glad to hear there are other girls who feel this wa...

>but there's too much wrong with me and there's too much wrong with the girls I end up with for that to be plausible.
>Every lesbian I know IRL has been in a relationship where one or both of them were abusive
please kill yourself non-virgin slut
>>
>>8851133
That rule only applies to straight women, it's not about gender of the pursuer, but the pursued

Dating men = easy mode
Dating women = hard mode

Additionally smaller dating pools are generally worse than bigger dating pools, therefore the correct order of easiness in obtaining sex is:
Straight women > gay men > straight men > lesbians
>>
>>8851688
For sex only maybe switch straight men and lesbians, due to the large number of bi and """bi""" girls that would be willing to have sex with a girl.

Although it's only a technically because no honest lesbian would ever have sex with a """bi""" girl while her boyfriend watches.
>>
>>8851768
And the price you pay is awful. Having to go within 10 feet of a bishit.
>>
>>8851768
Who says the boyfriend has to watch? I've hooked up with plenty of bi girls (hook ups, not relationships. I learned that early) and if the boyfriend or husband wants to watch or be involved, it's not happening.
>>
>>8851548
that is literally the top tier relationship goal
>cute wife who loves camping
>neither is butch
>>
>>8851822
Mono sexless relationship with an asexual bislut. I don't even know how this got here.
>>
>>8851768
Where do you find bi girls that aren't mono and already taken by guys?
>>
File: Pew LGBT Survey.jpg (40KB, 408x506px) Image search: [Google]
Pew LGBT Survey.jpg
40KB, 408x506px
>>8851768
No, the order is still correct because most bis have opposite sex partners.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-31+at+03.39.12).png (10KB, 712x116px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-31+at+03.39.12).png
10KB, 712x116px
>>8851955
Ew as long as you didn't give them oral. But even if they only performed on you their mouths, their entire bodies are poison.
>>
>>8851955
That's pretty disgusting.
You kinda involuntarily ate cum.
>>
>>8852232
Fellas is it gay to eat out a girl I came in before?
>>
>>8849533
I think it's just youth in general are fucking nuts. My parents didn't meet till mid 30s. For some reason any relationship I actually admire the couple met in their mid/late 30s. So I'm not stressing it too hard.

Also depends where you live. East coast lesbians are chiller than west coast are so much nicer than south and fuck the 4 lesbians living in bumfuck middle of nowhere. And that's just the US. God knows what it's like in different countries.

You also admit there being a lot wrong with you so work on that. The better shape and mind you're in the more you'll attract that in kind. So ya know stop being a psycho yourself and maybe you'll end up less around psychos and less with only psychos as your dating options.
>>
>>8852277
>Fellas is it gay to eat out a girl I came in before?

All I know it that's disgusting and you're a hetshit faggot so I guess yeah it's gay.
Now go and kys.
>>
File: woman.jpg (137KB, 640x491px) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
137KB, 640x491px
>>8849533
What exactly is wrong with you, OP? Some people have really high tolerances for other people's bullshit, but if everywhere you go it smells like shit, maybe it's time to check your own shoes.
People staying in bad relationships for whatever contrived reason they came up with is a sign of mental illness and thus nothing to be envious about - you don't have to be gay to have brain problems kek

Some lesbians are just fucking assholes though. If a catty bitch dates a somewhat normal guy he will soon learn how to deal with her temper (or even control it/her), but if a catty bitch dates another catty bitch then both of them are going to be butting heads until someone ends up in the hospital.
>>
File: 1489736309652.jpg (9KB, 290x221px) Image search: [Google]
1489736309652.jpg
9KB, 290x221px
>>8852277
No, it's not gay.
Fags are scared of pussies and would never eat one.
Eating your own cum isn't gay.

Now if you eat the cum of another dude out of a girl's pussy then you're probably bisexual at least...

But why are yo asking this in a lesbian thread?
Start your own damn thread, hijackeranon!
>>
I feel the same way. All my friends are straight girls and they have their relationships and hhokups and normal 20s stuff, and also starting to think about settling down at some point. meanwhile i'm perma single and haven't been laid in 3 years.
>>
>>8849533
I agree with anon. There's someone out there for everyone. It's *finding* them that makes you want to pull your hair out sometimes.

Chin up.
>>
>>8851548
I didn't need this before going to sleep.
Fuck you anon.
Fuck your wife too.
Fuck me too.
Fuck.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.