[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Born just in time for scientists to turn your testicles into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: smirk_face.png (87KB, 477x274px) Image search: [Google]
smirk_face.png
87KB, 477x274px
>Born just in time for scientists to turn your testicles into ovaries and your ovaries into testicles
>>
>>8849244

>Born just in time for scientists to turn your testicles into ovaries and your ovaries into testicles

That hasn't been approved in humans yet. Who knows when or if it will be. Maybe it was just a proof of concept or done for knowledge and nothing else.
>>
>>8849244
Fuck science.
>>
Would that mean a trans would bleed out of their penis once a month?
>>
>>8849977

There's still no uterus, so no.
>>
>>8849244
Yeah Lili Elbe is doing just fine. Rights guys?
>>
>>8849244
>tfw not a mouse
>>
>>8849244
>born too early to get a non-fucked skeleton
>>
>>8851800
This
Nothing else matters
Who gives a fuck about getting "ovaries" when you can just take a few pills to get the same effect?
>>
>>8851800
How much do skeleton ops cost?
I'm sure they're not popular because they'd be cost-prohibitive and have a long recovery time since i'd imagine it's basically snapping bones and re-healing, but it'd be good if there were any info on it
>>
>>8852113
The other problem with ovaries is that they shut down in your 40s to early 50s.
>>
>>8852507
The internal organs are too big, so you can't meaningfully reduce your ribcage. Your ribcage size contributes to your shoulder size and prevents you from reducing that much.
>>
>born just in time to feminine your benis and have guys fondle it passionately
thank dog i wasn't born in the middle ages
>>
>>8852507
It's not just "long recovery time", it's "permanent bone damage" and "constant danger of re-breaking" and likely nerve damage (permanent pain/itching/numbness/etc)

Bones are living material and if you fuck them up they're fucked up forever (ask someone who played sports in high school)

I mean, doctors will break bones if medically necessary (one leg much shorter than the other, etc) but the complications are tremendous
>>
>>8852806
>ask someone who played sports in high school
I only say this since it's, you know, 4chan
>>
>>8852806
that makes sense but i'd gladly sacrifice the integrity of my bones to look nice. have thought about this quite a lot to arrive at this answer

but then facts like >>8852800 come in and rip my fantasy tradeoff to shreds
>>
>>8851800

Yeah, this gets me. I wish I had been more determined to transition when I was a child, rather than just waiting for the day I could all of the time.

>>8852800

It sucks when I remember that. Though you can donate a lung while you're alive as far as I know, so you could reduce the needed volume that way.

>>8852804

>implying your peasant parents wouldn't have given you zero fucking supervision after the crops are planted and they're just waiting for them to grow
>implying you wouldn't sneak your father's or neighbor's livestock castrator and cut your nuts out, having seen it done on animals dozens of times and being far more aware of the changes unwanted testicles bring from being far more acquainted with the rugged, rural life

>>8852806

I didn't know breaking bones was that serious.
>>
>>8852507
They don't cost anything because science isn't advanced yet to even try them, which is the whole point of my post about skeletons

>>8852800
Actually ribcage is the least of the problem, waist training is a thing and most people have no medical problems from it (especially if you go for a natural shape rather than the microwaists ciswomen usually go for when they do it)
Still it doesn't do shit about the shoulders and hips and general size so it's only helpful if you're already passable and just need a little more curve
>>
File: 1451726119680.jpg (72KB, 760x558px) Image search: [Google]
1451726119680.jpg
72KB, 760x558px
>>8851800
http://m.koreabiomed.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=259
>>
>>8849272
It also hasn't been developed for non mice yet either. Not to mention I don't remember hearing the ovaries were fully functional, unless that has changed and the male mice gave birth.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.