[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/clg/ - Cis Lesbian General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 94

File: 35346342.jpg (123KB, 1250x833px) Image search: [Google]
35346342.jpg
123KB, 1250x833px
/clg/ - Beef Reloaded edition.

There's a general /clg/ and French Fry discord.
General Discord information: https://pastebin.com/P644WESi
Ask in the thread for French Fry info.
Stalk your locals here: https://zeemaps.com/map?group=2622710
Previous thread: >>8831553

Hide, report, and call the cops on bait and excessive shitposting.

Recent news:
>Anon misses Straightie, too autistic to add her on Discord
>Vidya and loneliness make for fast typing speed and mouse scrolling
>tfw no gf intensifies
>Whether the TA is gay or not, anons still want to get their hands on her baseball tee
>Mensa is feeling Astley levels of agony
>anon deserves a mommy qter than her actual abusive mother
>fetishizing vaginas is tasty
>spaghetti and pussy
>/clg/ agrees Femme4Femme is master race
>/our gal/ returns with life updates
>poop sock upgrades to poop pot during hurricanes

Still waiting for:
>Vital signs of the Irmanons
>McBurger to fix her truck
>The letter Anon's former sweetheart wrote
>>
>>8840980
First for trannies are more lesbians than cis "lesbians".
>>
>>8840980
>It's another general where that guy with steroid fetish makes the OP.

Jesus christ, Erik.
>>
>>8840980
Nervous masturbator Anon here. We still have power on the east coast. Most of my neighbors are still here driving and drinking outside. Summon your meme magic to protect Tampa.
>>
>>8841014
Take a picture of the hurricane when it passes by.
>>
>>8840980
>Whether the TA is gay or not, anons still want to get their hands on her baseball tee

I want her to write mean messages on the paper when she grades my exams.
>>
File: babytears.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
babytears.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>tfw you're trying to decide what to fix yourself for lunch before you go to the gym and you want shitty cup ramen but you're honestly trying to be good
>>
>>8840732
The letter was a response to me telling her about my feelings, which is the conversation she's referring to.

"Hey [Anon],

This letter is no confession of love, but you've made me think. Nowadays everything is being accepted and waved aside - and perhaps it seems as if I'm taking many things for granted.
But you should know that I appreciate what you do and say, show and give to me. Even if you say something "thoughtlessly conscious", I remember and won't forget it.
I'm not writing this letter because I feel obliged to answer you - maybe it's a small part of it -, no, I'm doing it because I find it admirable and incredibly beautiful, what kind of thoughts you have come up with. Even if they were focused on me, what you said proves that you have many profound, in-depth thoughts about your surroundings and other people.
And that's one of the many attributes I admire about you, so please don't think you don't have any. Every person has them (unfortunately also [some nerd in our major who became a meme]) and I'm thanking you a thousand times for making me take notice of mine. I'm amazed time and time again about what other people think of me, because I usually see myself in a negative light. If one of my friends comes around at such times, giving me positive feedback, I'm fairly perplexed.
I think you have the same problem - you unfortunately don't see yourself for what you are, but be assured, you're an incredibly fantastic human with an amazing personality. I'm not saying this light-hearted, I'm saying it because I think so highly of you, and I know others do the same.

There were so many thoughts crossing my mind after our conversation that I wished I could have shared with you - and now, just one day later, I don't even know what I'm thinking anymore. The only thing I'm seeing is how gruesome my handwriting is."

She added that, whilst she never finished the letter, she's still thinking about doing it, and apologized for not having done so already.
>>
>>8841093
Remember, SQWAATS and OATS to get big, delinquent.
>>
>>8841093
You don't add stuff to your ramen? I like to add pieces of chicken breast and some veggies. But I don't eat ramen that often. Way too much salt. Makes me bloated af.
>>
File: TokiUnderground.jpg (175KB, 1484x990px) Image search: [Google]
TokiUnderground.jpg
175KB, 1484x990px
>>8841093
>>8841123
Ever had good ramen from a decent ramen shop? You'll never want to eat packaged ramen again. I'll take some pics next time my gf and I go out to one.
>>
>>8841113
Squatz are g8. I'm kind of surprised at how much muscle I've put on on my thighs. I'm currently trying to maintain that while building more upper body strength. So I'mma be doing thrusters (squatz + shoulder press), kettle bell swings, weighted curtsy lunges, dumbbell snatches, pull ups (assisted because I'm not strong enough yet), weighted crunches and some isolation moves for my tris and inner quads. Maybe some time on the row machine.

It's a workout I got from a weight lifting class I'm taking and it's really fun.

>>8841123
Yeah! If I'm feeling really into it, I'll actually rinse and drain the noodles (cuts down on the sodium a lot) and use my own broth--basically water with a little bit of low-sodium chicken broth and asian rice wine--and add spices, chicken and veggies.
>>
>>8841198
>weighted curtsy lunges
Knees don't like shearing force put on them
Pls no instagram meme exercises
>>
>>8841176
Alternatively, you can pick up Sun Noodles from an Asian store in a bunch of different locations in US and Canada. They sell in some Whole Food Stores and Wegmens too. I've made some ramen using their noodles sometimes, they're really good.
http://www.seriouseats.com/2014/04/the-fresh-ramen-kits-from-sun-noodles-will-knock-your-socks-off.html
>>
>>8841215
Yeah, I've been worrying about the stress they could potentially put on my knees. I'm thinking of substituting them for weighted kickbacks or something.

>>8841176
I have. I love soba and udon too. Specially this time of year. I'm just a horrible cheapskate and a lazy cook.
>>
File: 1502691041925.jpg (54KB, 530x461px) Image search: [Google]
1502691041925.jpg
54KB, 530x461px
>>8841198
>gym rat
>knows how to cook
>loves doggos
>spaghetti-spilling, awkward southern girl
You're my dream girl, delinquent.
You know what's better than weighted crunches? Using an Ab Wheel. Thank me later.
>>
File: lunges for ants.jpg (23KB, 245x261px) Image search: [Google]
lunges for ants.jpg
23KB, 245x261px
>>8841251
Or, you know, regular lunges
>>
>>8841235
I need to get more creative with my ramen. I've been eating it plain all these years.
>>
>>8840986
trannies are straight men
>>
>>8841351
then why do i like boys too?
>>
File: Ramen.jpg (903KB, 1000x3400px) Image search: [Google]
Ramen.jpg
903KB, 1000x3400px
>>8841317
Here's something to get you started, anon.
>>
>>8841400
to borrow one of your own terms, pseudobisexuality
you don't like men. You want to be a girl, and stereotypical girls like men, so you pretend you do.
>>
>>8841406
Nice! Thanks, anony.
>>
File: IMG_0349.jpg (124KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0349.jpg
124KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>8841411
then why am i more into boys than other girls?
>>
>>8841496
Fine, then you're just a gay guy
point is that you're a dude
>>
>>8841235
Oh man I'll have to try this!

>>8841277
Oh man I love the ab wheel. I also really love TRX crunches. I'll do a set of that with jack knife crunches as well. I feel like it hits a lot of small muscle groups.

I'm actually not as great in the kitchen as I want to be. My secret is mostly taking instant/convenience/canned foods and using them as a base because I'm lazy.

>>8841305
True. There are so many leg/glute exercises I like that I forget about plain ol' lunges sometimes.
>>
>>8841504
no wait i am pseudo bi i'm just very pseudo bi
>>
>>8841176
>You'll never want to eat packaged ramen again.
Incorrect. Good ramen does not satisfy a craving for shitty instant ramen.
>>
>>8841657
I wish this wasn't true
shoo shoo msg
>>
File: lunch.jpg (485KB, 1615x929px) Image search: [Google]
lunch.jpg
485KB, 1615x929px
>>8841541
Yeah, give it a try. It's no more difficult to prepare than regular ramen and add egg, meat and veggies to it. We only had udon and some leftovers, so I threw it together for lunch. Pretty easy to make and tastier than it looks.
>>8841657
We still eat packaged ramen once in a while. But crave it? No.
>>
>>8841481
>great body
>hot costume
>that face
>>
>>8841779

OMFG!!!!! I Literally just had salmon! HAHAHA! DUDE, WE ARE LUNCH BROTHERS! HAHAH
>>
>>8841671
So bad but so good.

>>8841779
>We still eat packaged ramen once in a while. But crave it? No.
Well that's you, I'm just saying it's not a guarantee. I've had plenty of good ramen, but sometimes all I want a cheapass curry or seafood cup noodle.
>>
>>8841822
>BROTHERS
hmm
>>
>>8840821
Kaimaaaaan
>A qt girl with freckles in the liquor store convinced me to try it though
Not gonna lie, I'd probably drink famous grouse if a qt told me to. And I hate famous grouse.
>>
I found out my straight girl crush sucked off my gay friend's straight boy crush and I'm kinda sad. How is everyone's afternoon?
>>
File: 1504838668383.jpg (165KB, 1712x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1504838668383.jpg
165KB, 1712x1268px
Why are lesbians the most attractive kind of woman? Truly, the master race.
>>
>>8841895
Anyone else think the straight woman looks unattractive?
>>
>>8841911
She looks like a total cunt who would ask for the manager at every store ever.
>>
>>8841481
Unironically the only sports I enjoy watching.
>>
>>8841886
>I found out my straight girl crush sucked off my gay friend's straight boy crush and I'm kinda sad.
D-D-D-DOUBLE KEKED!!!
>>
>>8841886
I'm talking to my ex about her ex, after telling her I went to meet my ex tonight.
>>
>>8841911
>>8841914
She looks like your typical southern American slightly overweight white woman. Why is my country so obese on average.

>>8841939
>tfw trying to get over my straight girl crush
>make HER account this morning
>already 3 matches
Ahahaha my autism is gonna fuck it up now.
>>
>>8841895
>mfw i know a girl that looks exactly like the lesbian on pic related
>>
File: 1487461409095.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
1487461409095.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>8841996
You know what to do
>>
>>8841975
>3 matches
How do you do it?
>>
File: 1494565092602.gif (849KB, 280x189px) Image search: [Google]
1494565092602.gif
849KB, 280x189px
>>8841895
All of these face composites look like someone I know. Those people also happen to have the sexuality the chart says is likely for them to have. Huh.

>mfw I look similar to the lesbian
>>
>>8842221
Are you?
>>
>>8842265
Of course. That's why I'm here
>>
>>8842102
3 matches in the 4 hours I've had an account, all femme and my age, they aren't short-haired butches or SJW-types either. Get on my level.

>How do you do it?
Don't be fat or look like a retarded SJW. Be somewhat cute.

>>8842221
You're a white brunette? Nice.
>>
File: 1445206368138.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1445206368138.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>Me, newly college freshman
>been on two irl dates so far, didn't work out with them
>first girl had a bf (I didn't know beforehand) and open relationship thing
>second just wasn't my type
>feeling pretty down
>loaded up tinder yesterday
>match with a girl
>we seem to get along
>This morning she confesses to me she's actually a High school freshman
>what. the. literal. fuck.
>She told me she was 18 when we matched, and she even looks 18
>told her I'm not interested anymore, then unmatched
>Took an extra long shower and went for a smoke

What the hell. My first two weeks of college and this has already happened. Where's the gf material at
>>
>>8842466
>Where's the gf material at
>mfw newly college freshman and haven't yet / never been on a date

You make me feel bad anon. I'm >>8841975 and I keep matching with fucking bisexuals.
>>
File: Annie_Get_Your_Gun.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Annie_Get_Your_Gun.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>8842493
Just go to lesbian night at your local gay bar.
Meeting people in person with a drink in your hand is soo much better than trying to see if some paragraph of text written by an attention whore is your soul mate.
>>
>tfw gf is into lifting but seriously disciplined

>tfw our apartment is only big enough for 2 25lbs dumbells/barbell with misc weights and a treadmill

>tfw when she doesn't eat most of the protein packed meals you make her and is very picky how you make her protein shakes

>tfw she runs almost as much as she lifts and rarely eats surplus of cals a day negating most gains

I wish we both had schedules that were similar so we could go to the gym and give her a proper lifting session. I just want to be a cardio bunny so I'm good with the treadmill for now but I really want to get her strong so she can hold me down and peg the shit out of me.

Cis male looking to become siss/femboy here
>>
>>8842503
How do I find out if there is a lesbian night? When I go to gay bars I just get scowls from queens who think I'm a fag hag.
>>
>>8842424
>Don't be fat or look like a retarded SJW.
Check
>Be somewhat cute.
Welp
>>
>>8842509
>male
OUT
U
T
>>
>>8842528
>fag hag
What's this?
>>
>>8842581
Female who is friends with a gay male. Particularly the third-wheel at a gay bar.
>>
>>8842601
Well that sucks,why would they think that?Do you look like one?
>>
>>8842503
I'd need a fake ID for that.

>>8842537
Are you not at least a little cute, anon? I think you're cute.
>>
So every few years I get the urge to be fucked by a man. I never want to be date or be with a man, I just want to get fucked by one, have one cum in me, have him degrade me. When I was in college it was easy to get a quick fuck but now I am so removed from anything that involves men I don't know how to just get fucked. I also feel really bad about it, like I am a bad lesbian. I have been suppressing these feelings for a few months now but I feel like I have an itch that no one but a man can scratch.
>>
>>8842528
Check their website or ask a bartender if they know of any lesbian bars or events in town.

>queens think I'm a fag hag
If you're really femme looking then you might try wearing a t-shirt that makes your orientation clear (pic related) but once people get to know you, they won't question your sexuality.

Also, on ladies night there shouldn't be many queens there and it will be assumed that you are there for the ladies.

In my experience (and maybe it is because I'm a little butch and sometimes wear sleeveless flannel shirts!) most gays are not going to give you a hard time unless they're drunk or you manage to cock-block them somehow.
Just avoid them or report them to the doorman/bouncer if they get in your face.
They are harmless little girls.
You have a right to be there without having to explain yourself or feel defensive.
>>
>>8842650
>have one cum in me
>easy to get a quick fuck
Jesus fucking Christ that's disgusting. You sound like a slut.

>>8842654
>not wearing long sleeve flannels with the sleeves rolled up
Short sleeve button down shirts are so dyke-ish.
>>
>>8842493
Meeting irl girls at uni is all about networking. I made friends with the first girl in my green text, and her sister ended up running the gay honor student's cub. I was able to go to the honor's gay clubs, without being an honer student , because I had connections there. At the club, I got a girl's phone number, who ended up being girl number 2 on my green text.
Even though the dates didn't go well, I'm still both of their friends, so that way they can introduce me to their gay friends, and so on until maybe, hopefully, I can meet a gf through them.

In short, it's just making friends with every potential lesbian you see.
>>
>>8842617
I'm a total slob but t-thanks
>>
What do you cis think of trans lesbians who date other trans lesbians?
Are they real lesbians in your opinion?
>>
>>8842650
As I bishit I find it impossible to relate to being just wanting quick fucks with one sex and having no other attraction to them.
>>
>>8842690
They're women so yes,they're real lesbians
>>
>>8842692
I don't consider myself bi, I just want to be fucked. I am close to 30 now and I subconsciously I want kids.
>>
>>8842674
Are these lesbians you've met qt cis femme4femme libertarian, non-SJW lesbians? If not, they don't count.

>>8842690
Let those autogynephilic men fuck themselves.

>>8842686
You're welcome, anon!
>>
>>8842650
I broke with my gf because of this shit.
She was super horny and kinda slutty and kept pushing us into having a poly relationship and she wanted to get dicked. That alone was making me jealous and angry then she started wanting met o also get dicked with her which was the breaking point.
I kept telling her I wasn't interested in being penetrated by a penis but as a bislut she kept pushing it to me because in her words "we click together so well you're just like me"

Now I'm back on the right track of becoming a crazy cat lady who only wants a monogamous relationship even if for that I end up having to date a chubby woman 20 years older than me.

>>8842690
I don't really care.
As I have stated before many times every time a tranny comes here and ask they can do whatever they want.

1 - you don't need my approval to be happy with the person you love.
2 - you don't need me to tell you're a real lesbian or not.
3 - I wouldn't even mind dating one if she had no penis and was basically a woman (personality, looks, etc).

I only go for super femmes I can't stand even butches so you can imagine how much of a turn off it would be a butch + penis.

TL;DR;
Go be happy you stupid girl. You don't need some random stranger opinion to say your sexuality is legitimate or not.
>>
>>8842690
I find it revolting the way I find male gayness revolting, maybe more.

t. bi MtF
>>
>>8842718
So you're straight?
>>
>>8842575
Don't post weightlifting women and I won't show up to drool. Simple.
>>
>out dancing gayly
>one qt on me
>'awe yea'
>friend tells me she has a boyfriend but will fuck me
>nope
>dancing with other girl
>literally getting lapdance
>oh she has a girlfriend but apparently it's a shitty girlfriend so I could still fuck her if wanted to
>nope

am I stupid?
>>
>>8842740
Yeah, they've been qt cis and femme, even though I'm not femme myself. I'm a super skinny futch (?) Like I wear makeup, but I also have short hair and wear tank tops 24/7.
>>
>>8841779
It already looks pretty tasty.

>mfw I literally just ate but that picture makes me want to eat again

>>8841842
I only just started reading it but I really love the concept!

>Not gonna lie, I'd probably drink famous grouse if a qt told me to. And I hate famous grouse.

I've never actually had it. But I'd probably do the same.
>>
TWO PROTIPS FOR TRANNIES TRYING TO INVADE:

1. use less falsetto, talk more monotonously
2. they'll ask why you browse /lgbt/ and if you know what gold star is. say you brows /lgbt/ only for cis lesbian general.

If I did it and am among their ranks rn, so can you, fellow transbians :3
>>
lol terfs are fucking retarded ftms in denial and their chasers
>>
>>8842771
>not cucking qt girl's shitty gf
Yes
>>
>>8842808
>lol terfs are fucking retarded ftms in denial and their chasers
Confirmed. I visited the Cis Lesbian General Discord server, it was filled with gross butch ftms-in-denial and their chasers who may as well just go full hetero. Gross.
>>
>>8842819
>>8842808
crossdressing men confirmed
>>
>>8842830
Actually, I am cis, I just don't like my girlfriend to look like a fat Ray Ramano.
>>
>>8842796
>say you brows /lgbt/ only for cis lesbian general.
I wonder how obvious you can be. "Yeah I brows other threads from time to time." "I sometimes post in tranner threads lol." etc
>>
>>8842819
>gross butch ftms-in-denial
Yeeeeaaah I don't think I'm interested in joining the discord anymore. Women who look like men are gross.

The best lesbians are femme and straight-passing.
>>
>>8842787
>I only just started reading it but I really love the concept!
It's really good! The world, the characters, the humour, the art -- all fantastic. And, while not relevant to the story's quality, the idea of cooking a shiso leaf in gyoza is brilliant and fucking delicious.

Would not recommend famous grouse, I think it tastes like gasoline.
>>
>>8842819
>tranny again has no proof
>>
>>8842808
>>8842819
What are butch/ftm chasers like? Just as cringeworthy as mtf chasers?
>>
My words continue to prove true: cis goldstar lesbian master race
>>
>>8842907
they mostly don't exist because women are not as aggressive/stalkerish as men and most women aren't interested in beta/failed males which is how they see ftms.
also, most ftms are attracted to men, not women and gay men are scurred of the vagina and straight men are mostly turned off by the hairyness/male appearance.
>>
>>8842928
>posting men in the lesbian general
And you wonder why lesbians hate bishits and men
>>
This place is a shit hole. At least the discord has chicks in it without the tranners.
>>
>>8842819
I don't love the discord but this is an obvious lie.
>>
>>8842940
>without the tranners.
;)
>>
>>8842962
Oddly enough no tranner has been able to post proof of their current membership in the server.
>>
>>8842984
Hear that, fellow delusional men? We have a challenge.
>>
Why you guys keep larping as lesbians when you're just like that anon with the musclegirl fetish?

Who by the way was the one who made the thread because he keeps thinking he's a lesbian?

Anyways shitty thread I will be back later also I miss the mom anon who puller her daughter's teeth.
Was a funny story.
>>
File: wutwutwut.jpg (69KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
wutwutwut.jpg
69KB, 480x720px
>>8843014
I've made two beef threads and I'm not a man. Why won't anyone believe me? I just like fit women.
>>
File: 1503438896172.jpg (78KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1503438896172.jpg
78KB, 640x799px
>>8843054
forget that ho. I like fit chicks as well. Not that kinda fridge body fit. But yeah muscles + waist + ass are my goals in many ways.
>>
>>8842819
>Cis Lesbian General Discord server
>filled with butches
Interesting way to title the server, nice preface to your lie.
>>8842984
They're salty that they get banned the minute they speak.
>>
File: chicken or raw egg shake.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
chicken or raw egg shake.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>8843087
>not liking a strong core
Not gonna make it
>>
>>8840980
Polyanon here. I came back and I was not disappointed
>those abs make me want a 3rd gf
>>
File: 1503187602781.png (890KB, 1080x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1503187602781.png
890KB, 1080x1056px
>>8843054
I'm with you.
>>
>The anavar dyke is back with the image dumps.

Reminder that you anons can be fit as fug without having to go on gear, I'm natty and I don't sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger

I was going to post something here but I think that girl already had bad enough for fucking her body forever and putting her on 4chan would be worse.

"This all seemed to happen so quickly. I am obviously stopping the cycle immediately, today was the first day I didn't take anything. But the changes seemed to happen in just a couple days. I feel so depressed and afraid to go out in public. My voice is literally a man's voice. I don't know what to do and I was wondering if anyone has any advice. "

Short info if you guys want to find out more.
I actually talked to her via pm somewhere else and ended up listening to her voice.

bls don't turn into men, gymrats are my fount of sustenance in this dark sad lonely dyke world.
>>
>>8843104
desu kinda gross to just have fridge mode. And that chick I posted is thick as fuck and strong as hell yet has a waist.
>>
>>8842819
Spoken exactly like someone who has never visited the clg discord. There's a lot that could be said about it but this isn't one of them.
>>
>>8843133
>mfw there is a girl in the discord who is on gear
If this is true I might just join
>>
Requisitions officer, I require a Hispanic gf. Deliver one ASAP.
>>
>>8843236
>She likes a literal tranny
You know their T levels are usually on the 200ng/dl when the normal is 9 to 48 on a human female.
You also know about the beard, clit, smell and voice rght?

Every day I give up a bit more when I read this thread. I'm the only one who's not crazy about gear around here?
I hope delinquent doesn't do this shit and stays natty.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170909-190301~2.png (569KB, 1080x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170909-190301~2.png
569KB, 1080x1133px
HER is trash. Why did this man 77.6 miles away just like me now? I'm feeling creeped out, I set to only show girls my age and he popped up.

>>8843251
>tfw straight crush was Hispanic
Hispanic girls are cute af anon. Good choice.
>>
>>8843262
Half-Hispanics are everything I want in life.
>>
>>8843269
I fucking know that feel. Actually, I'm upset you've reminded me of her now. She's the same straight girl that sucked off my gay friend's straight boy crush. Fucking kek.
>>
>>8843262
>FtM.
May as well start posting the other tranners on this thread too I guess, clg became "bisexual tranny hookup".
>>
>>8842984
If we did that we'd give evidence on who we are. :) There are at least 3 people I know, including myself, who are trans and on there. Their cute little test to weed trans girls out only detects the dumbest of failed hons
>>
>>8843277
Ew why would you like a hetshit. I know a half-hispanic girl here who is a goldstar. Get some actual taste you dumb nigga
>>
>>8843283
>clg became "bisexual tranny hookup"
The amount of bisexuals and trannies here digust me. Someone like him would fit in great here.
>>
>>8843277
You should come to my place so we can cry together. Then we go out, get a Hispanic escort qt for a night
>>
>>8843262
Probably too many dumb fetishists considering FTMs girls produced a demand for them to be classified as such. Does it usually show people from so far away too though? Because lmao
>>
>>8843284
No it wouldnt. Are you retarded? People are online right now and you can hide yourself being online. All you have to do is copy paste what has just been said there.
>>
Here's what goes on in clg:

1. *actually passing* tranny lesbian hookup who use the entrance tranny exam to weed out the hons
2. a handful of kinda cute cis girls, but all the cutest people there are actually trans
3. super angry dykes who really need to take testosterone already
>>
>>8843301
I'm cis but if I were in the discord I'd be tempted to do this just to fuel y'all's paranoia.
>>
>>8843315
You forgot the super angry dyke who is taking T and wants more dykes to take T too.
>>
>>8843289
>why would you like a hetshit
It's funny, she was the girl that made me realize I was lesbian and not asexual since I had a real crush and real feelings to understand the experience. I didn't realize I liked her until I fell super hard. Don't hate, it was an accident.

>>8843296
Good plan anon.

>>8843298
I set my location to 10 miles and age 18-18 so I'd only see girls my age in my city. I have no idea how he saw me, but I got the notification I was liked.

>>8843315
>all the cutest people there are actually trans
>implying trannies can be cute
>>
>>8843316
Yeah but i just want to see if the tranner can do it. They cant ever back themselves up. Men full of trash.
>>
>>8843301
u mad we invading ur spaces

lol cis girls are so retarded
>>
>>8843315
>men
>cute
Men actually believe this. Or bishits. Bishits have that problem too.
>>
>>8843320
> You forgot the super angry dyke who is taking T and wants more dykes to take T too.
LOL LITERALLY THIS! This place is fucking pathetic... I'd rather fuck a tranny than these pathetic garbage people
>>
>>8843325
>still couldnt prove it
Welp. Thats it. /clg/ discord really only has girls on it. I'll be damned.
>>
File: josey.gif (496KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
josey.gif
496KB, 500x318px
>>8843253
Just a little bit? 5mg ana a day? Monitor your levels with a doc so you don't fuck shit up.
Delinquent doesn't even lift heavy there is no point for her to roid.
>>
>>8843322
uh yeah no shit trans people can be cute? most of them are just gross hons
>>
>>8843337
Just because you have a musclegirl fetish you shouldn't push it into people.
Pushing hormonal treatment into people and turning them into men is fucked up my man.

This is the kind of shit that alters you forever, no one wants to have a man voice just because some crazy guy gets a hard-on for amazons.
>>
>>8843352
>thinking a woman couldn't be this fucked up
>>
>>8843359
Women usually aren't fetishists who force others into modifying their bodies beyond repair for a kink.

That anon is clearly a man who stated multiple times about his gf and his fetish in previous threads.
>>
>>8843364
To be fair 5mg a day is a very small dose. Bikini models take 5-10mg a day during competition. Though you should go in with the assumption any steroid will change your body-- even Anavar.
>>
Survey time! Lingerie edition
1. Favorite type of panties
2. Type of panties you're wearing right now
3. Do you like lingerie?
4. Do you wear lingerie?
5. With or without garter belt?
6. Are sports bras sexy?
>>
File: ramen.png (3MB, 1630x964px) Image search: [Google]
ramen.png
3MB, 1630x964px
>>8841829
One of my hobbies is to try and find a really good packaged ramen. Do you have any suggestions? Here's a few I picked up that I want to try next.
>>8841895
I saw this posted in another thread and commented that my gf and I look really different and rarely get pegged for gay. But we both look a lot more like the girl on the right. It also seems obvious that's the more attractive one but I don't know if it's just our subjectivity as lesbians that makes this think that about our own.
>>
>>8843383
>1. Favorite type of panties
Hipster.
>2. Type of panties you're wearing right now
Hipster.
>3. Do you like lingerie?
It's okay.
>4. Do you wear lingerie?
No.
>5. With or without garter belt?
No.
>6. Are sports bras sexy?
Of course.
>>
File: slap.gif (886KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
slap.gif
886KB, 400x276px
>>8840980
Cis male here

came here to laugh at your OP pic

pic related
>>
>>8843381
Dude I know a girl who fucked her life to the point she's depressed and is suicidal.
She literally went on var for 4 days and her voice is beyond repair now.

I don't get why so many of you anons (if I'm talking to more than one) want to push this stuff on other girls.
I don't mind someone being a juicer if they want to be a shemale thing themselves to compete but pushing it on people is shitty dude.

A similar version would be if some fucked up dude decided to shove estrogen on their friend for shit and giggles and he grew tits and his dick broke or something.

I'm not going to argue about this shit anymore but seriously let's not talk about this crap on clg.
I already am butthurt at the shit I see every day when I work out and I lost a friend because of this shit.
Who by the way was technically my FWB which means I got no pussy anymore because of you fuckers.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170909-193817~2.png (503KB, 1080x1517px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170909-193817~2.png
503KB, 1080x1517px
HER gave me a notification I was liked by this lmao kek
>>
>>8843432
What the fuck are you even from to keep seeing tranies like your pic and >>8843262 ???

I literally never had a tranny in my area.
>>
>>8843437
No idea desu but I live in a quite liberal city. I feel even more grossed out since he's 25 years older, old enough to be my dad.
>>
>>8843397
I can't really think of any I'd say were good, I'm actively seeking some degree of chemical awfulness when I go for instant. My dad loves the chukazanmai one you've got there though, and I agree the noodles in it are more legit than most instant.
>>
File: manly tears3.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
manly tears3.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>8842894
I love gyoza. Since it's getting chilly where I am, the weather is making me want food like noodles and dumplings all the time.

>I think it tastes like gasoline.
Gross. I can stomach most alcohol, but that just sounds straight-up nasty.

>>8843054
>>8843087
Same.

>tfw no workout bae

>>8843253
Nah, I'm not interested in taking that shit. I was on an oral steroid when I was a kid because I've got asthma and I remember it being a real pain. One of the trainers at my gym is trying to push all these supplements on me and get me to take pre-workout and all this other shit and even that's too much for me.

>>8843383
>1. Favorite type of panties
Calvins all day err' day
>2. Type of panties you're wearing right now
See above.
>3. Do you like lingerie?
I think it looks cute but I haven't had much of a chance to wear it.
>4. Do you wear lingerie?
I did for an ex girlfriend once and it was kind of embarrassing. But I'd do it again if I dated someone who wanted it.
>5. With or without garter belt?
I've never worn one and I feel like they'd be itchy but they look cute.
>6. Are sports bras sexy?
Sometimes? I don't see them as something sexy when I'm wearing it because I wear them so often.
>>
>tfw no qt to get wrecked with me

I ran out of weed, and don't have any booze or cigs on hand. rip my Saturday night.
>>
>>8843432
>"Yes, I do have a penis blah blah" + that smirky fucking smug expression on his face
Consider my jimmies officially rustled.
>>
File: 100% American Beef.jpg (845KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
100% American Beef.jpg
845KB, 1000x708px
>>8843409
I do take steroid use seriously despite my jokes.
I'm sorry your friend had harsh side-effects so soon. I also had a friend die of a drug overdose (a mix of meth and tranquilizers) then I stopped using and started lifting to get health. Funny enough I cycle anavar and clen part of the year now. It is my own decision and I monitor my blood levels. Steroid use isn't something I would assume anyone would jump into just because some rando on a chan board said so. I have a preference for women who power/weightlift and I make it known. Most of my flings have pinned at some point. It's what I like. Again, I'm sorry for your friend don't think I'm insensitive for saying greatness comes at a price.
>>
File: B_vleUrUYAIp5kY.jpg (15KB, 289x320px) Image search: [Google]
B_vleUrUYAIp5kY.jpg
15KB, 289x320px
>>8843558
>Since it's getting chilly where I am, the weather is making me want food like noodles and dumplings all the time.
Same, plus the shiso is going to start dying soon so it's the perfect time to make a huge batch. Though to be perfectly honest I want to eat noodles and dumplings pretty much year round.
>>
>>8841833
same
>>
>>8843605
>I also had a friend die of a drug overdose (a mix of meth and tranquilizers)
Serves him right.
>>
>>8843595
>Dumb tranny name at an attempt to seem feminineand unique
>Late transitioner
>AGP """lesbian""""
>Tranny height
>Polyamorous
>Admits to having a dick
>Creeping on 18 year olds

I always thought those transbian /lgbt/ stereotypes were exaggerated but holy shit did I not expect to see one in the wild. Even sent me a like on HER, I'm young enough to be his daughter even. Disgusting. Fuck, I'm deleting this app.
>>
>>8842747
So you basically invalidate their gender and in doing so your own. So you are just a bi guy playing dress up by your own admission. Neat.
>>
>>8843432
what the actual fuck lmao how are these people so ugly and fucked up

>>8843383
1) i like panties that support my ass i tend to get briefs but i love boyshorts too
2) some victorias secret briefs with american flag on the back, they don't breathe very well tho
3)i like my partner wearing lingerie
4)not often
5) ok fuck garter belt is a weakness i think they look cool
6) i fuckin hope so

>>8843605
lmao fuck you juicer i followed advice from someone like you in college and now i sound like a teenage boy forever

>>8843827
fucking vomit
>>
>>8843870
>i like my partner wearing lingerie
t man
>>
>>8843846
mtfs are vicious because they tend to lack empathy. they've watched enough tv and movies to believe all women are catty and treat each other like shit, and have swallowed enough gender theory, combined it with MRA toxicity, and spend most of their time sniping at each other and invalidating each other. this sort of behaviour increases the more fetishist, ugly and man-looking they are, i swear because by invalidating others or shitting on other more successful women, it makes them feel validated and feminine. its all from mimicking tv dramas thinking all women hate each other + innate misogyny. they're fucking insane.
>>
>>8843888
shes the femme one, she loves her lingerie, i just like breathable comfy underwear else i stink things up or get itchy, fuck you you lacey tranner
>>
File: clgWitchHuntCaptians.jpg (35KB, 350x377px) Image search: [Google]
clgWitchHuntCaptians.jpg
35KB, 350x377px
>>8843324
Women who are trans are just that. It is like being a woman with any physical disability or mutation. Still women, and your bigots. We are absolutely in there and you best believe it. Here are your heads of state. But hey. Just keep banning cis girls trying to figure out which one of us is actually trans.
>>
>>8843910
Like I said, tman.
>>
>>8843897
>this sort of behaviour increases the more fetishist, ugly and man-looking they are, i swear because by invalidating others or shitting on other more successful women, it makes them feel validated and feminine.
I think this is really true. They are trying to artificially inflate their own worth but are too stupid to realized they are in fact putting themselves down because they are still in the same category. I have to say most of the mtfs I have interacted with have been shit. There were very few who I would even consider hanging out with, and they generally don't even talk about being trans.
>>
>>8843944
you should be ashamed of yourself, Matt
>>
>>8843827
>Admits to having a dick
I mean you can't get pissed at trannies for this. Would you rather they lie to us? IMO any tranny who doesn't at least go for SRS (and has the means) is not legit. idk.
>>
>>8843951
>Matt
What's that, what you make your girlfriend call you in bed?
>>
>>8843014
>Anyways shitty thread I will be back later also I miss the mom anon who puller her daughter's teeth.

I will write some of her antics from time to time then so you anons can have a laugh at my loli.

Problem is that I don't really browse this board a lot, pretty busy trying to finish my degree which I had to stop three times in a row.

>>8843933
Doing gods work tranny anon.
The chaos in this thread feels me with joy. It's like I was transported to 2009 /b/.
>>
>>8843967
actually its 'Barnabas H. Thruster and his magical shelf of rubber cocks' or 'the Barnabas H. Thruster max power experience'
>>
>>8843959
>spending a fortune for what as clg constantly reminds you is a shitty imitation of a real vag
>for the sake of being "legit" in the eyes of people who will exclude you and call you a man anyway
>>
>>8843409
It's because cislez general is all unaware/pre/closeted ftms like other people in this thread have been saying.
>>
File: hurrr.jpg (46KB, 885x516px) Image search: [Google]
hurrr.jpg
46KB, 885x516px
>>8844014
If you don't transition then you're not transsexual, by definition.
You're a crossdresser/transvestite.
>>
>>8844016
The way they hate mtf trannies so much makes me feel pretty unsympathetic to their dysphoria or any trans problems they face when they come out.
>>
>>8843933
i love you thank you
>>
>>8843558
>delinquent will never wear lingerie for you
>>
>>8843933
>9:25:5
That isn't who was online. But I asked you to copy paste words said. You didn't do that. Still proving that there are no trannies in the discord.
>>
File: 1503020081272.jpg (32KB, 540x509px) Image search: [Google]
1503020081272.jpg
32KB, 540x509px
>>8843933
Omg and there's no name change or icon change. This was taken in the welcome channel. You're a fucking fraud lmao
>>
>>8844085
It wasn't taken in the welcome channel. It's just older. I am not going to use a current picture because that way you won't know who was around/online when it was taken.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (154KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png
154KB, 900x900px
>>8844071
>>8844085
>>8844138
>>8844139
Get this out of my general
>>
>>8844156
I've given up, everyone's in normiecords now. There's no use.
>>
File: 1488336755201.gif (266KB, 241x238px) Image search: [Google]
1488336755201.gif
266KB, 241x238px
>>8844139
>that obvious lie
You can't prove you're in now, you can't prove shit lil man.
>>
>>8844162
>lil man
Is that what you call your clit?
>>
>>8844139
Just set yourself to invisible and wait a while before taking a screencap.
>>
>>8844166
You tranners are obsessed with clit. Get rid of your y chromosome and come back. Oh wait.
>>
>>8844172
You dykes are obsessed with Y chromosomes. Get over your daddy issues and penis envy.
>>
>>8844192
You're not a lesbian and you're in the lesbian thread. Says a lot about you lil man.
>>
>>8844196
>You're not a lesbian
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1464048801719.png (140KB, 370x340px) Image search: [Google]
1464048801719.png
140KB, 370x340px
>>8844157
>tfw you thought you would be safe from them because autism but eventually you also fell for the meme
Good thing everyone in the discord hates me so I'm not attached to it.
>>
>>8844201
See
>>8844192
You implied that you weren't a dyke, and pointing out a difference between women and men means a woman has daddy issues and penis envy. That's copy pasted from /pol/. If I poke that huge adam's apple, will you die?
>>
>>8844210
Betrayeeer.
>>
File: walking into the thread like.gif (961KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
walking into the thread like.gif
961KB, 245x250px
>>
>>8844211
If I poke that fragile femininity, will you finally admit you're an FTM?
>>
File: 1487460989745.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1487460989745.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>8844221
Holy shit I actually can't believe you're this bad. I'm theorizing its you being a straight man in a dress. Heteros can't into wit.
>>
>>8844220
That's how I feel every time I open clg.

>Angry autists calling everyone bisluts and trannies.
>Angry MtF lesbo trannies.
>Angry FtM trannies.
>Serial shitposter who replies to himself trying to start lesbian flame war.
>/pol/dude shitposter with a lesbian fetish.
>crazy bitch who pushes steroids on people for her kink

Honestly there's like 5 anons in this thread I like to talk to and they never post with frequency outside of delinquent.

literally FML I will stop coming here.
>>
File: calvins.jpg (80KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
calvins.jpg
80KB, 500x496px
>>8843680
>to be perfectly honest I want to eat noodles and dumplings pretty much year round.

Same, really. But especially when it's cold out. There's something comfy about it.

The Gyoza Fairy or whatever he's called always kind of reminds me of what would happen if Junji Ito drew Family Guy fan art somehow.

>>8844056
It made me feel kind of awkward, like I said. Calvins are cute though right?
>>
File: 1353949763876.png (44KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1353949763876.png
44KB, 190x190px
>>8844217
Well if it makes you feel any better it wasn't really out of my own volition, another lesgen poster I already knew from a long time ago tempted me to shitpost in the discord. Also everyone there is a normie, it's not that interesting and I only keep chatting with the same two people I already knew from a while.

>tfw another small earthquake right now and the epicenter was in your town
Oh boy, I sure am ready for the upcoming massive fucking earthquake that will most likely kill me.
>>
>>8844231
It's not the 50's any more, women can wear pants.
>>
t b h everyone here sounds so mangry.
everyone here just needs to have their conetits fondled to release all that pent up sexual frustration
>>
>>8844245
>Calvins are cute though right?
Literally boy-tier.
>>
>>8844245
>But especially when it's cold out.
Truth.

>if Junji Ito drew Family Guy fan art somehow.
I'm fucking dying.
>>
>>8844249
Nah, I'm just fucking with you. Please don't die.
>>
File: 1349034529996.jpg (54KB, 646x646px) Image search: [Google]
1349034529996.jpg
54KB, 646x646px
>>8844277
Sorry but clearly God must be purging shitskin latam countries. Maybe I will be allowed to die for being Whiteâ„¢? But if there is a big earthquake here I don't really have a safe place to go; outside is filled with electric poles and 3-4 story houses, so if everything begins to fall I would be extremely lucky to not die electrocuted, smashed under a pole or under a wall.
>>
>>8844257
Of course we're mangry. Remember, liking girls = male brain, whether you're cis or trans.
>>
>date a guy
>Yearn for a gf

What the fuck honestly
>>
>>8844305
Put tranny pills in his food until he turns into your pefect bislut slave.
>>
>>8844297
Deep breaths Kek.
>>
File: 1481668144530.png (496KB, 550x439px) Image search: [Google]
1481668144530.png
496KB, 550x439px
>>8844320
>tfw you will die without meeting cankan
>>
I'm going to buy an expensive trench coat and get all the girls.
>>
File: 1355554305058.jpg (375KB, 1075x800px) Image search: [Google]
1355554305058.jpg
375KB, 1075x800px
>>8844338
I was looking to buy a WWII German trenchcoat but they are too big for me. Still I think I will buy one and look like a total fucking autist weirdo.
>>
>>8844319
>tfw no closeted lesbian girl ever did this to you
>>
>>8844356
Maximum autism
>>
its fall weather in Britain. its cold, it sucks, they have 'Summer/Autumn' line clothes in stores which are pure ass. I just want some new stretch fit tank tops and some knockoff ugg boots god damn it.

>tell my wife what I wanna do when i am back for thanksgiving
>getting a new apron and oven mitt and do some serious festive baking
>buying new snow tires and a thermos flask, bringing cocoa with us on drives up into the valleys
>wearing beanie hats yes
>hanging out at the local artspace and chatting with our friends
>maybe i'll get the courage to ask the butch lady who also hangs out at the artspace with her wife and she's all aloof and everything where she gets her hair done because its good hair
>christmas sweaters
>the first Colorado snowfall
>christmas shopping up in Denver with friends
>cocoa with whiskey or brandy or cointreau in it
>fingerless gloves with mitten attachments
>warm cuddles in front of the tv in the evenings
>breath smoking in the air

this fall and winter will be the fucking best. my wife says i have a brain like a Tegan and Sara video and i know i'm a basic pumpkin spice bitch but the end of fall going into holidays is the best season of the year. like once Halloween is over with, all the good shit happens. i'm so hyped! so hype. not ashamed
>>
File: 1486163311374.jpg (103KB, 850x803px) Image search: [Google]
1486163311374.jpg
103KB, 850x803px
>>8844362
>implying shit like this isn't maximum comfy
http://www.achtung-blitzkrieg.com/ww2-german-m40-wool-overcoat-field-grey-c2x20050805
http://www.achtung-blitzkrieg.com/ww2-german-afrika-korps-windproof-overcoat-kradmantel-c2x20061195
http://www.achtung-blitzkrieg.com/ww2-german-rubber-motorcycle-overcoat-kradmantel-c2x20061188
>>
>>8844375
10/10 would not talk to you irl
>>
File: 1503426931188.jpg (45KB, 604x659px) Image search: [Google]
1503426931188.jpg
45KB, 604x659px
>>8844390
>>
>>8844335
On the bright side you can die with your illusions intact.
>>
File: 1337556872090.jpg (53KB, 416x662px) Image search: [Google]
1337556872090.jpg
53KB, 416x662px
>>8844413
True. Meeting people is so disappointing.
>>
>>8842650
>I am a bad lesbian
you're such a bad lesbian that you aren't even a lesbian
>>
>>8844433
See? Silver lining. But please don't die.
>>
File: 540.png (99KB, 275x308px) Image search: [Google]
540.png
99KB, 275x308px
>>8842700
don't make yourself so obvious
>>
File: 1369092034307.gif (796KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1369092034307.gif
796KB, 640x360px
>>8844448
>But please don't die
Do you think I can fucking control earthquakes or something? If I die I die, sorry.
>>
>>8844473
It's just my way of saying I hope you don't die you autist.
>>
>>8844505
Wow, you actually care about me or are you just being polite?
>>
>>8844518
I care enough to prefer you alive.
>>
File: 1459206220115-0.jpg (299KB, 706x702px) Image search: [Google]
1459206220115-0.jpg
299KB, 706x702px
>>8844537
Ok nigga thanks.
>>
File: 1504703051383.jpg (13KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
1504703051383.jpg
13KB, 249x213px
>>8844367
I'm actually kind of jelly. That sounds super comfy.
>live in east Texas
>winter doesn't really exist here
>rarely get to wear cozy winter clothes
>extremely rare snowfall that melts by sunrise
>>
>>8844537
I don't, I hope her shitty country drowns.
>>
>>8844636
Well nobody asked you, friend.
>>
>>8844633
what do y'all do for christmas considering every christmas representation has snow in? thats some bullshit i'm sorry about that.
>>
File: 1468195304115.gif (345KB, 786x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1468195304115.gif
345KB, 786x1153px
had a nightmare and can't remember what about
too scared to go back to sleep
too tired to stay up
>>
>>8844688
>what do y'all do for christmas considering every christmas representation has snow in?
Same thing everyone else does minus the snow. It's a little difficult to get into the Christmas/holiday feel when you're walking around in shorts and sandals. Although, it's common to see people walking around in winter coats and sweaters when it's like 70F (21C). We don't tend to fair well with the cold here.
I shit you not, sometimes schools get cancelled when it's like in the 30's F. We freak out when there's a little ice on the roads.
>>
i wanna die
>>
File: 1504642619832.gif (45KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1504642619832.gif
45KB, 160x160px
>>8844752
It's okay, anon. I won't let the boogyman get you.
>>
>>8844792
I wanna tongue a vagina. Warm. Wet.

JUCCI
PUCCI
>>
>>8844792
Go to Florida and sacrifice yourself to the hurricane.
>>
>>8844798
when will i be released from my nightmarish existence
>>8844800
but i'm broke
>>
>>8844781
sounds like britain lmao only it rains there instead. sunny warm christmas like australia must be nuts tho. thoughts and prayers for every mall santa

>>8844802
well then, get walking woman
>>
File: sad pug.jpg (58KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
sad pug.jpg
58KB, 540x540px
>>8844811
i can't get up my bed i'm too sad
>>
File: 1493844670686.jpg (39KB, 736x601px) Image search: [Google]
1493844670686.jpg
39KB, 736x601px
>>8844802
Anon, are you having a mental breakdown? Go on, tell us about your troubles and feels.
>>
>>8844821
i can't even form coherent sentences anymore
>>8844822
life SUCKS i don't wanna be gay anymore
>>
File: be strong.gif (455KB, 178x195px) Image search: [Google]
be strong.gif
455KB, 178x195px
>>8844830
>i don't wanna be gay anymore
I didn't want to feel this feel
>>
>>8844830
>i don't wanna be gay anymore
Shhh, anon. Don't say such crazy things.
Once you find a woman worth being with, that thought will not cross your mind.
>>
what is the dumbest or most endearing pet name you have for your other halfs? i have so many for my partner and a lot are dorky and a lot end up boiling down to sickening baby talk but i really love calling her Boss Lady cus shes the boss

>>8844821
i will drag you to Florida if i have to. by drawing a mustache on your face and insisting you lipsync to George Michael
>>
File: the reward.jpg (216KB, 1280x695px) Image search: [Google]
the reward.jpg
216KB, 1280x695px
>>8844830
That's a heinous crime. Better kys or quickly take it back lest the Eye turn its attention on you.
>>
>>8844752
coffee is your friend
>>
>>8844863
amode, which is baby talk for amor
>>
>>8844798
that kinda sounds like something a dude would say
>>
>>8844873
thats way cute desu
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>8844873

tell me more
>>
>>8844863
I don't have a gf, but if I did I would probably stick to the basic spanish nicknames (even if she doesn't know the language) because I'm not very creative.
>>
>>8844919
>mfw qt latina friend used to call me flaquita
Gave the best hugs ever.
>>
File: tumblr_obnvv2uRIO1s4nqoyo4_1280.jpg (462KB, 690x536px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obnvv2uRIO1s4nqoyo4_1280.jpg
462KB, 690x536px
>>8844941
>I'm thin!

why are the denizens of this board such over-the-top narcissists?
>>
>>8844941
Funny how cute nicknames in Spanish would sound odd in English.
>>
File: 1504616107315.jpg (12KB, 215x211px) Image search: [Google]
1504616107315.jpg
12KB, 215x211px
>>8844946
why so butthurt, mi gordis?
>>
File: Ve9zZPX.jpg (457KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
Ve9zZPX.jpg
457KB, 1242x2208px
>>8844863
>other halfs
>>
File: 1505020078769.jpg (60KB, 960x892px) Image search: [Google]
1505020078769.jpg
60KB, 960x892px
>get called in to work weekend night shifts because 1/3 of the city is still flooded so numerous staff members can't come in
>get stationed in biochem STAT ICU lab
>nothing to do since most surgeries are scheduled in the day shift, so I have no patient cases to work with
>only here for absolute emergency surgeries that need to be handled immediately
>doesn't happen frequently
>basically getting paid to sit on my ass and shitpost on 4chan all night
Would be awesome if clg was active during Burger night hours. I'm bored af, y'guise. The hospital blocked twitch tv, so I can't chill and watch vidyas to make the night go by faster.
>>
File: photo.jpg (34KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
34KB, 900x900px
Hey, odds of getting an answer are pretty low but I want to join the discord. Please send me an invite, link, or w.e. Here is a throwaway email. Thanks!
[email protected]
>>
>>8845101
Can't you just use a VPN or a proxy website to get past the restrictions?
>>
>>8845224
that's not how it works. you have to follow the instructions that are in the OP.
>>
>>8845274
>"Here is the invite:
>[Due to recent spam of the link on places like /soc/, you will need to request a link from a mod in the thread. The link will only work once. If you can't get the attention of a mod (which is likely since they don't scour the threads much) you can use this form <<google form link>> which will be answered in a day or so.]"
It literally said to try getting a mods attention in the thread. I did the form too though.
>>
>>8844886
Im a virgin woman whose period has finally ended. Sorry my lust for vagina manifests during ovulation. Im even in awe of my own rn.

>>8845224
Tempted to send you one, but we need to use the form now to keep things tidy.
>>
>>8845293
God i need to update that. Ugh. I'll work on it tomorrow.
>>
>>8845299
>use the form now to keep things tidy.
Yeah that's fine.
>>8845306
Again, sorry if I did something wrong, was just going by what was written there! No worries.
>>
>>8845274
>>8845293
women are shit at organization
>>
>>8845328
At least they are in charge of something shit stain. What have you done lately? Or right nothing but sit on your fucking Y chromosome.
>>
>>8845339
>mangry!
>>
>>8845373
>already outed themselves as a dude and still trying to project.
Wow! Mental gymnastics gold medalist ladies and gentlemen!
>>
>>8844865
>go to school in Austin
>see this pic posted often
>always reminded no qt gf to bring to Mt Bonnell and kiss
>>
>>8845250
Doubt it. They can actually pull up everything you have searched or did online while logged in with your employee network ID. It's has gotten several people in trouble, so I rather not risk it. It's whatever. The night actually got busy when they brought in a lady that suffered an MI. I just want to go home to sleep at this point.
>>
>>8845531
>go to school in Austin
Hook 'em!

>>8845646
I have fond memories of trying to get past the internet filters and play crappy flash games on the computers at Methodist Hospital, back in 2007(?). RuneScape wasn't blocked for some reason at the time. Hope everything is working out!
>>
my wife likes cars and wants to fix up a 1970s muscle car. i used to be terrified of her driving but i love it now. i got the project cars bug from her and now want to get an old chevy pickup truck in red and fix it up with her help because i know sweet FA about cars. anyway my question to /cislesgen/ is this:

what is the best style of mullet?
>>
>>8843933
Big if true.
>>
File: 1505027790194.jpg (8KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
1505027790194.jpg
8KB, 234x215px
Florida anons. Report in, you fucking bitches. What's happening down there?
>>
Why do use cis when the gays dont
>>
File: THIS WHAT A LESBIAN LOOKS LIKE.jpg (63KB, 512x767px) Image search: [Google]
THIS WHAT A LESBIAN LOOKS LIKE.jpg
63KB, 512x767px
>>8843397
Bi male here, the right one is more attractive, and in my experience if lesbians don't are overweight they have a pretty face.

i am curious about bi people results, something says to me we have more straight-like faces.....

i mean my face is more like the left one.
>>
>>8845768
>something says to me we have more straight-like faces.....
Because bisexuals are just repressing straights.
>>
>>8845768
Beware here they hate trans they hate bis and they hate gays and even if they didnt they cant even reply so ill just assume
>>
File: 1315625368311.png (83KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
1315625368311.png
83KB, 600x581px
>>8845759
You can do better than that, namefag.
Go ahead. Try again.
>>
>>8845782
Your right i can brb though that is a actual question besides im well known here im the shitposter and i shall post
>>
File: you look great hunny.png (109KB, 435x312px) Image search: [Google]
you look great hunny.png
109KB, 435x312px
>>8845777
>>
>>8845787
Im giod at my job huh i dont actually hate you i just need to keep a qoutea no hard feelings and besides its either you or the mentally ill
>>
>>8845786
You're not the only shitposter here, darling. Don't think so highly of yourself.
>>
>>8845807
Im just full of myself but thank you im just a known one cause im just a namefag also from before i think im going to bully the mentally ill now my standards arent high
>>
>>8845814
go, my good man, your people need you. but first you'll need a tripcode and some thigh highs
>>
>>8845819
Ha im not even a tranny im just here to post but thanks ladys
>>
>>8845825
>Ha im not even a tranny
that's what they all say hon
>>
>>8845847
No im male mam
>>
>>8845850
>im male
yet you're on the tranny board...
in a thread for girls...
really makes you think!
>>
>>8845850
So are all the trannies, desu. You're a cis male, is what you mean.
>>
>>8845860
Yes thank you i dont have the idea that i want to chop off my genetalia and make in into a virgina but see ya
>>
>>8845753
Irma ate them all, now she's coming for You
>>
>>8845868
>i want to chop off my genetalia and make in into a virgina
from the whorse's mouth!
>>
>>8843014
>>8843054
I'm the OP of the current thread. I'm actually not even into beef myself, I just made it this thread's edition because two people suggested it in the last thread.
>>
>>8845880
What does that mean
>>
File: 1504666682629.jpg (121KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504666682629.jpg
121KB, 800x600px
>>8845882
See, OP. Should have made the thread's edition about me: the greatest clg anon.
>>
File: 1505014514747.jpg (7KB, 261x203px) Image search: [Google]
1505014514747.jpg
7KB, 261x203px
>>8845876
Shhhiitteeee.
>>
File: 1_Ramen.jpg (103KB, 500x604px) Image search: [Google]
1_Ramen.jpg
103KB, 500x604px
>>8843397
You should try these if you can find them, just make them with one deciliter less water then what it says on the package. Godlike!
>>
>>8845892
Don't tell me we have an actual pussy posting in these threads?
>>
File: 1504650481837.jpg (29KB, 620x463px) Image search: [Google]
1504650481837.jpg
29KB, 620x463px
>>8845944
Darn! You've figured me out.
>>
>>8845961
D-Do you already have a human?
>>
File: 1501858841638.jpg (104KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501858841638.jpg
104KB, 720x540px
>>8845994
I do not. I'm ready for adoption. I have all my vaccines and ready to cuddle with you.
>>
File: 1503092655412.jpg (95KB, 1489x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1503092655412.jpg
95KB, 1489x1097px
>>8846003
Perfect. Pls stop by my house later, I'll have the catnip ready.
>>
File: 1497219925537.gif (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497219925537.gif
116KB, 500x500px
>>8846014
Ahhh, yesss! Catnip.
>>
File: 1477599829712.jpg (238KB, 701x923px) Image search: [Google]
1477599829712.jpg
238KB, 701x923px
>>8846014
'catnip' she says
>>
File: pupper.jpg (103KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
pupper.jpg
103KB, 300x400px
>>8844259
I mean certain types of them struck me as a little tomboyish, but I don't mind it.

>>8844262
It's so nice and chilly this morning when I work up. Monday's supposed to be really shitty, but it feels great now. I'm excited to go for a long run later. I'll probably make myself some hot and sour soup, too.

Bringing up Junji Ito reminds me---even though I'm a big baby and don't like horror movies, for some reason I really like his stuff. I read a bunch of it way back when and now I'm starting to buy it. What I want most of all is Cat Diary. It looks hysterical.

>>8844367
>knockoff ugg boots

10/10 comfy house shoes tier. Also 10/10 choice of cool weather liquor. In general your plans sound really good!

>>8845734
>what is the best style of mullet?

The weeb ones.
>>
>>8846022
Only for you, canony.

>>8846023
I'm not trying to make her feel dizzy so I can cuddle her against her will or something like that.
>>
File: 146547647333.png (176KB, 1500x2212px) Image search: [Google]
146547647333.png
176KB, 1500x2212px
>>8846051
>I'm not trying to make her feel dizzy so I can cuddle her against her will or something like that.
Trying to trick me, anony? I'm on to ya!
>>
File: 1504545687127.jpg (91KB, 1470x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1504545687127.jpg
91KB, 1470x1040px
>>8846080
Not at all, just come and lie down on my lap during shitpost and vidya sessions.
>>
getting tornado warnings now
Irma bipolar AF
>>
File: 1501883793464.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501883793464.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
>>8846097
Hmm. Well, that does seem tempting. I guess there's no harm in that.
>>
>tfw trying to contact my mother in North Port, FL an hour ago and no response
>tfw winds are 40mph there
>tfw winds are predicted to be over 90mph in 5 hours
I just hope she's too busy getting to a shelter to text me back. Or maybe the electricity went out since yesterday evening and her phone died.
>>
>>8846104
I promise you'll enjoy it. I have some experience with pussies.
>>
File: 1496804931979.png (43KB, 295x297px) Image search: [Google]
1496804931979.png
43KB, 295x297px
>>8846110
Say no more! You've convinced me a long time ago.

>>8846102
In a span of 3 days during hurricane Harvey, I got like 20+ tornado warnings and flash flood emergency alerts in my area. It was crazy. I hope things turn out well for you, anon!
>>
>>8846148
>Say no more! You've convinced me a long time ago.

Nice. You won't have to worry about any hurricanes anymore once you're at my side either.
>>
>>8846230
I feel the need to follow this up with a fat joke
>>
>>8846230
No hurricanes and I get to lay on your lap. Sounds lovely!

>>8846294
Post it, anon. I could use a good giggle.
>>
>>8845734
Nice. What kind of car were you guys thinking of getting? I just recently bought a Porsche 944. I've wanted one since high school and decided to go for it because it was a great price and near perfect condition. Now I'm just hoping the maintenance cost doesn't end up fucking me over. Also, this is /clg/ - /o/ edition now.
>>
>>8846318
"she wouldn't have to worry about hurricanes by your side?
I didn't know your ass was so wide!"

I'm so juvenile
>>
File: bitch tears.gif (103KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
bitch tears.gif
103KB, 500x280px
>>8846344
>Porsche 944

Good taste!

>when you like cars a lot but are terrified of driving
>>
>>8843933
>>8845739
Theyre missing a few mods and those mods have since changed their icons/names. If they could post just the new profile pic of each of those mods i'd give it pause. But they can't even manage that. They can only manage an old screencap from the welcome thread MONTHS ago.
>>
I went into a "muslim thread" on /b/
brown girls (Southern asian, middle eastern, etc) are really pretty
I want a desi or arab gf
>>
I wanna get into the discord, how do I do that?
>>
what's /clg/ listening to right now?
>>
>>8846649
there's always mail order brides
I've never been sure of the legality of it though.
Imagine what they would do for citizenship
>>
>>8846344
i think my wife wanted to to pick up some porsche and it sounds like that one. it was in a really bad state but was a couple of thousand. she didn't go for it in the end but she wants to put a different engine in it, like a corvette one. she loves to go fast and thought the engine already in it was kinda meh. i don't understand cars really desu

>>8846362
>tfw u like practical run around cars that are comfy and like to drive in a safe, measured, considerate fashion
>other peoples driving is terrifying
>my wife drives fast and aggressively, weaving in and out of lanes
>used to scare me, now instead turns me on

i just want a red classic chevy pickup because i love old school Americana and i'd love us both to work on it. plus i've never seen her not wear a dress, i wanna see her in overalls. i have a lot of overall enthusiasm
>>
>>8846668
https://youtu.be/4oB3D5HPcIs
>>
File: mullets.jpg (11KB, 253x214px) Image search: [Google]
mullets.jpg
11KB, 253x214px
>>8846027
i'm glad you like my winter plans but your mullet taste is bad, sorry
>>
>>8846668
https://youtu.be/1fO0mY5vLA8
>>8846675
>mail order bride
yuck
could never work for me anyway, cause i want a real relationship
i get why it works for men though, they just want a servant and fuck hole
>>
>>8844196
>i visit rekt threads too
>>
>>8846668
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoY66lqmcYA

I can't be stopped.

>>8846681
>overall enthusiasm
>kek

I feel you on being terrified of other people driving. I don't even like riding in a car, honestly.

>>8846698
>mfw I used to have shitty sujimori hair

I like that haircut too, though. I kind of want a cool haircut/color again but feel like it wouldn't work with my current job.
>>
>>8846649
>brown girls

Shit taste.
I had a long-term relationship with a grill that has Arabic heritage once. Thankfully she was completely westernized and looked a lot more Caucasian than the average girl from there. Would date again.
>>
>>8846771
go back to >>>/pol/
>>
Does agreeing to hang out with a girl after meeting on HER and messaging each other all day mean it's a date? We didn't flirt or act romantically, just became friends, and got to know a little about each other. I'm definitely into her as of now and I'm hoping she is too, otherwise it would be awkward if I made a move.

t. complete dating noob
>>
File: 1503531011871.jpg (118KB, 1007x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503531011871.jpg
118KB, 1007x1080px
Me and the grill I used to go to university with, who wrote that letter to me, have been talking all day. Lots of expressing our emotions and gratitude for our time together, the good gay shit. And also just reflection on how life changes, seeing as we're both in completely different situations right now.
I laughed at several of her texts out loud and I'm so happy about being in contact with her again. We live in different cities, but we set up some plans to meet soon. I can't wait to meet her again, it's been pretty much two years exactly.

Thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>>8846027
Chilly mornings are the best, especially with a mug of hot tea or coffee.
>hot and sour soup
Well now I've got a craving.

>Junji Ito
Such a special blend of humor and upsetting. It's been a long time since I read any and Cat Diary looks amazing, might check it out.
>>
>>8846765
>I don't even like riding in a car, honestly.
Why? How do you get around?
>>
>>8846362
>when you like cars a lot but are terrified of driving
I kind of know that feel. Though I actually love driving itself, just not with other people around me. Other people cannot be trusted.
>>
File: 1496816174475.jpg (15KB, 350x376px) Image search: [Google]
1496816174475.jpg
15KB, 350x376px
My only friend (male) just told me he loves me.
I only said "thanks" and "I like you as a friend, but don't love you" and then left.
Fucking why
Why can't a cute girl say that to me
Or just any girl, I don't have very high standards anymore as long as a vagina is involved
Why can't someone with two X chromosomes love my autistic ass

I don't have any other friends, and I feel like I just watched someone close to me commit sudoku right in front of me.
All I wanted from life was a nice, soft girlfriend. Instead all I get is suffering.

I wish I was dead, there's probably tons of lesbian qts in hell.
>>
>>8846876
qt Hifumi-chan.
>>
File: 1495691422351.jpg (18KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1495691422351.jpg
18KB, 500x461px
>>8847164
>Why can't someone with two X chromosomes love my autistic ass
I ask myself this every day.
>>
File: xpscwzs.png (945KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
xpscwzs.png
945KB, 1920x1080px
>>8847204
She's the qtest. And the only waifu to understand my drinking problem.
>>
>>8847164
kys you heartless bitch
>>
>>8847286
Hifumi is not an alcoholic, friend. Please try to drink on moderation like her.
>>
>>8847315
>muh fragile male ego
Kek
>>
File: 34488512310_5d9439e462_z.jpg (55KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
34488512310_5d9439e462_z.jpg
55KB, 640x361px
>>8847320
My friend tells me I only have a problem once I start drinking three times a week. I usually don't reach that level.
>>
>>8847338
Once or twice a week is fine as long as you don't get shitfaced and do it during your free time.
>>
>>8847325
You're an ugly heartless monster and that's why you will never know love. Keep laughing joyless laughter while you rot from the inside bitch.
>>
File: 1497935494153.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497935494153.png
267KB, 637x360px
>>8847315
I will, but I had to promise my mom to do it after she dies. She's pretty old, so only a few more years of waiting, don't worry.
>>
>>8847338
is it like one or two beers with dinner or getting sauced?
>>
File: overall enthusiasm.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
overall enthusiasm.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>8846765
its ok i wasn't allowed cool hair or colored hair in my old job i feels ya
>>
>>8847338
If it's a single drink I don't see a problem.
>>
>>8847347
It's all good then. Except for the shitfaced part, maybe.

>>8847407
It's closer to getting sauced, but I'm usually conscious enough to stop and remember what I'm doing. I haven't been drinking at home as much lately, mostly do it in company now.

>>8847459
It's a few drinks.
>>
>>8847471
slow down then
order a bowl of nachos
>>
>>8846374
tfw we needed more mods and arguably still do...or you know just have the current team be attentive and do stuff.
>>
>>8847471
>Except for the shitfaced part, maybe
What's the problem, anon? Why do you like to drink until you get shitfaced?
>>
File: charcoal.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
charcoal.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>8846969
>especially with a mug of hot tea or coffee.

Yeessss. Black coffee all day every day. Although I might indulge myself since the time of Pumpkin Spice is upon us.

>Cat Diary looks amazing
It is. My favorite thing is he still keeps all his creepy expressions and shit despite it being basically what amounts to a cute slice of life series about him, his wife and his cats.

>>8847108
I'm seeing a therapist to see if we can't figure this all the fuck out (along with a few others things). I'm uncomfortable when I'm riding in a car, but it doesn't prevent me from doing it. The amount of anxiety I feel is in direct proportion to who is driving and how comfortable/safe I feel with them. I normally take public transit which for some reason doesn't make me that uncomfortable at all.

Driving is the worst, though. I couldn't even push a grocery cart without some level of anxiousness before all this therapy started.

>>8847123
I know how you feel, sis. I'm much more at ease behind the wheel of a car when I'm the only other car on the road. The last time I tried to drive and there were other drivers around, I had a severe freakout.

>>8847422
There's a girl in another department with multi-colored hair and my bosses' hair is pretty funky (that coppery-orange you get when you dye black hair and deep red), but I'm not as established as they are so I'm playing it safe. I need a haircut though. My hair is naturally black and lately, I've been wanting it a dark, charcoal grey or very ashy dark color. Either that or one of those shades of black that has a blue/purple/red cast to it in certain lights.
>>
>>8847484
Nachos are also fun. Need to find myself more bars/clubs that serve them.

>>8847503
When out, because it makes it easier to chat up other people. In private, to forget about shitty thoughts. Generally because it feels good.
>>
>>8847354
d/a from the one you replied to, and I'm very happy in my LTR relationship with my wife, you bitter little man.
>>
>>8847516
>Black coffee all day every day
Excellent taste!! Yes!!

>Pumpkin Spice
Stock is much too sweet for me, but half-sweet is not bad.

Yeah that juxtaposition looks grand.
>>
File: JUST.png (698KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
698KB, 600x640px
>>8840980
>tfw developed a fetish for dominating weaker beta males.
>tfw zero attraction to men and have been a lesbo since my early teens.
>Hate the idea of doing it to another woman even if she's a butch.
>Have to be really mean and shitty towards people on the internet to make up for this kink.
>Don't really hate any of those people but they get me off by being an asshole and ruining their day.

I want to get off this ride.
>>
>>8846681
You should get a Polaris Slingshot, I always see lesbians driving those.
>>
we jumped to page 9 really quick
>>
Any of you got cool plans for next weekend?

My uni classes have been rough, so I think I'm going to bake souffles, and invite some friends to eat them with me while smoking a bowl.
>>
File: me when I see a cute girl.jpg (132KB, 593x405px) Image search: [Google]
me when I see a cute girl.jpg
132KB, 593x405px
>>8847620
Yeah I usually ask for it with half sweet and/or soy milk. Somehow the soy cuts down on the sweetness significantly to me. Oddly enough, I don't drink iced or flavored coffee for the same reason I drink regular coffee. I look at it more as a sweet treat or something.

>that juxtaposition looks grand.

It's pretty amazing.
>>
>>8848291
Here's a new one for your pleasure

>>8848572
>>8848572
>>8848572
>>
I gave up on adding Straightie. I'm just too much of a mess right now.
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.