[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tried the LGBT club at University

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0304.png (529KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0304.png
529KB, 658x960px
I'm a gay man and I almost laughed literally the entire time.

> Officers are all Hons, one very uncomfortable looking gay guy who never speaks over the honbrigade
> About 30 people in the room, start doing introductions
> "Please tell us your Name, Major, and preferred pronouns"
> About half the room uses words that don't exist like "xe xer xis etc etc"
> Still stick around cause there's a few qt3.14 guys around that are pretty fun to talk to
> Meeting progresses, someone mentions furries in a joke, and suddenly half the room is chanting "IM A FURRY TOO OMG"
> Did I forget to mention that natural hair colors (not people with their natural hair colors, I just mean they had NORMAL colors) made up about 20~% of us? Most were some variation of green or pink

At this point I genuinely consider leaving, I've had to resist lol'ing multiple times, but then it gets worse

> The furry people have now completely taken over the meeting since the Hons are also furries
> They all start sharing fur suit details
> room is hemorrhaging people now, only half way through the meeting time
> I make a comment about one girl's (what I thought was a girl) nice backpack.
> "She has a nice backpack, wonder what brand it is..."
> Room goes SILENT
> "My pronouns are 'they'"
> Left the room

Why is my generation this fucked up? There is literally no reasons for being that autistic
>>
>>8818432
Bring Zyklon B next time.
>>
>>8818432
This isn't new or surprising, those organizations are either 90% tranny or they're considered "too exclusionary oemgeee"
>>
>>8818485
Mine's 60% bi women, asexuals and a small minority of enbys and like 3 actual trannies, most of the rest is gay men, barely any les, few bi men.

Doesn't live up to the dyed hair stereotype but I noticed it's only local and EU international students that go. I see Asian international students on dating apps but there are only like...five that attend the international students group at gaysoc.
>>
>>8818432
tbqhon make a series of this and post on youtube
>>
>>8818432
more like autism special snowflake club, amiright

thats like one time I went to religious sect meeting just to pretend playing along and have a laugh at them
>>
>>8818432
Geez anon. I knew my LGBT club was full of of actual gays, bisexuals, asexual, and lesbos. The leader of the club was a based gay, overweight, bald man named Mickey. He actually gave me a lot of solid advice during my stay in college. Everyone had natural hair colors, and everyone was pretty enjoyable to be around. Then again I went to that club almost 7 years ago, so who knows what it has become now.
>>
>>8818432
>tfw ur MtF and a furry
>don't want to be open about being the latter because people in the OP post actually exist
Your University's LGBT club sounds like a nightmare, I barely go to mine at all.

and i'm glad i don't
>>
>>8818673
Is it like this everywhere? Not gonna lie pretty disappointed with my experience, was hoping to find LGBT buddies but I didn't sign up for zealous fur fags...
>>
>>8818687
It's definitely not like that everywhere, I actually thought your post was a troll post.
>>
>>8818687
I honestly don't know but I'm too fucking scared to find out. I'm not ready to face the cringe.
>>
>only recently admitted to myself I'm bi
>look like a normal mcnormalfag
>was thinking about going to the LGBT group this year because I have no idea how else I'm gonna meet anybody

Maybe I should give it a miss.
>>
>>8818698
Completely serious. This entire scenario happened last Friday.
>>
>>8818721
Definitely recommend joining non sexuality related things, eventually as you get to know people and you let it slip that you're bi some guys will find their way out of the woodwork.

Grindr is an option, just invite people on dates. Easiest way to cleanse the buttsluts from your page - if they get the impression you want to actually date they'll flee en mass when you refuse to have sex on the first couple of dates.

Lots of sluts though, wrap your Willy 100% of the time
>>
>>8818432
>Tales of Fiction ... stay tuned for more
>>
>>8818432
hons?
>>
r/thathappened
>>
File: 5b2929fc3081b5687dae6ae8f8059bbb.png (979KB, 1207x820px) Image search: [Google]
5b2929fc3081b5687dae6ae8f8059bbb.png
979KB, 1207x820px
>Go to work LGBT event
>One tranny rest gay or whiny lesbians
>Gay black dude starts talking about how we need to all be intersectional
>he is only black dude massively flamboyant
>Tranny asks to focus on LGBT issues
>Gay black dude and lesbians gets upset
>MtF trans woman 'fuckthisshit.jpg' walks out
>I follow, we talk, shes pretty based, we get lunch and she calls LGBTIBBQA+(Fur) retarded, and bitches about trans trenders.
>Shes pretty qt but wont date me.
>LGBT group goes full SJW, calling for more Transgender people in the work place even through only one at workplace refuses to interact with them.
>Changes to the Intersectional LGBTQIA+ Group
>Everyone hates them,
>Hang out with based tranny, only good thing to come from it.
>>
Eh, I know 2 LGBT youth groups, 90% are "normal" but they aren't any better than what you said in your fanfic
>>
>>8818432
Use their retardation against them! "My pronouns is Kike, the possessive is Dyke."
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.