[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love my ladyboy GF, but don't enjoy sex.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (6KB, 141x149px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 141x149px
My GF is a ladyboy, and is very attractive, but her personality is what makes her so special to me.

I love her very much and I will not be leaving her, but with that being said I absolutely dislike dick, and anal sex...

I am against her getting a sexchange operation due to the fact that it is unhealthy, messes with hormones, and has too many negative after affects. I want her to be healthy physically, and mentally!

I'm straight, and love pussy, plain and simple, everything about vagina is perfect to me, but I love my girlfriend so damn much that I deny my sexuality to be with her. We are living together, and I want to be with nobody else, she's an amazing lady, and I will do anything for her.

Is there anyone else put there experiencing a similar situation.
>>
maybe have her fuck you

just relax and put on the skirt
>>
Again, I am straight. I will never let anything come close to my asshole hahahaha.

Also, she is completely submissive.

It's just a complicated situation hahaha :)
>>
>>8818048
>I am straight.

That's your problem, you are denying your gayness.
>>
hahahaha you're making me laugh too hard bro.

I wish I was gay at this point

It's all good though, I have no issues putting in, but I just have to think about pussy while I'm having sex, or I go soft instantly.

I guess this is how gay men feel when they love their wife who is a woman, they just deny what they prefer because they care about their loved one. It's about love, not lust.

Like I said it's complicated.

Thanks for the good laughs though lol
>>
>straight
>dates a trap/mtf

pick one and only one
>>
>>8818087
You are dating a very a beautiful feminine male who happens to look like a woman. You cuddle him, sleep with him, orgasm with him, wish to spend to rest of your life with him.

You love this person. Don't close off your heart, open it.
>>
Like dude, as a gay guy, how do you enjoy the smell of a sweaty dick, and balls?

Or the smell of shit when fucking?

Like I have an exceptionally large cock, so even if she cleans with an enema for like 30 minutes after an hour of fucking the smell of shit is pretty much inevitable. Also, I'm in Thailand so she eats hella spicy food, and yeah it just adds to the issue. lol

Like how do you enjoy man, tell me your secret! XDDDD
>>
>>8818101
How can you love her(him) when you can't even smell her(his) shit?

But despite smelling her shit, and her looking at her dick and balls you love her.
>>
Yes exactly, I have no issues cuddling, and being with her all the time, I just hate the sex, I cannot ignore the fact that it's just not my thing, hats off to you for enjoying this type of intercourse.

I will always love her, and I would love to marry her once it becomes legal in TH.

Like I said it's not about sex, just love!

I choose her, and only her! <3
>>
I smell it everynight, and have for over a year now. Don't even go there hahahahaha
>>
Guess I just have to wait for the day when we run out of cum, and can just be together without having to get off.

The big issue is I'm 10 years younger than her, and I am going to have to bust for the next 20-30 years.

I just gotta keep chain smoking cigarettes, and binge drinking so I can kill my fertility and put an end to my constant horniness hahahahahaha! XDDD

Fuck you gay dudes for enjoying this type of sex, you all make me lightweight jealous XP lol.

Lightweight = extremely jealous lolol

Jerks.... hahahaha

:,(
>>
shitty bait
>>
SRS isn't really unhealthy. That's pretty much just memes. There's a recovery time yeah, but given that she's having sex with you, after 7/8 months or so she most likely won't even have to dilate.

As for messes with hormones, it's a temporary thing. It's annoying in the short run but worth it in the long run.

There's a few month postop depression period generally, but that's just due to the shittons of painkillers she's getting put into her or taking, combined with the stress of the whole thing.

If she really wants srs, then it's better for her physical and mental health in the long term to get it.
>>
>>8818025
I worry about my BF feeling this way,
My solution if it ever gets bad is to bring in a 3rd playmate, so he can fuck the real thing, while I whisper in / nibble on his ear.

Since that's a difficult water to tread, I'd suggest implementing more toys and foreplay, she(he) gets you some onaholes and you get her(him) some inflatables.

Talk it out, see what you guys are willing to try to spice things upv
>>
>>8818173
It's less healthy than natural genitals.
>>
Kiss my fucking dick about baiting.

You're just jealous nobody has ever loved you, probably because you're fat, unattractive, and a douche bag.

Secondly, to the guy who is seriously responding about sexchange operations:

Like I said I live in Thailand, I don't think you understand how many trans women I know who have gotten a sexchange.

Every trans that has a sexchange that I know is constantly suicidal, and always is posting shit on Facebook about how sad they are, even the ones who are in a serious relationship with a partner who loves them!

We are born with a certain set of genitalia, and when one cuts that shit off, or starts pumping foreign hormones into their body then that person becomes mentally unbalanced.

That's what I've noticed from those I know.

There may be exceptions, rarely, but still I don't want her to risk mental issues.

Also, she knows that serious depression is most likely going to happen if she cuts her dick off, it's no secret that it is dangerous here, to those who are rational and who look at those who have gone through with the operation that is.

This is not about politics, or anything like that. I know there is a lot of anti trans sentiment in America, but TH is the largest trans population in the world, I know more mentally unstable post op trans than I can count here, and they all are suicidal, or extremely depressed!!!

Just saying, not trying to be a dick!
>>
>>8818231
Not really. Requires more maintenance yeah, but that's pretty much every part of being trans.
>>
>>8818234
wew lad, your bait was at least somewhat subtle before this
>>
"wew lad" LOL

You're pissed, go cut in the corner with your lonely ass XD
>>
>>8818254
So, where do you come from even? You're clearly not used to this site since you don't even know how to fucking reply properly
>>
File: 1497623368474.gif (144KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1497623368474.gif
144KB, 340x340px
>trans-hating autist instantly loses his shit
>>
What about bj s?
>>
Bruh, I am from San Francisco, but I'm old school, and don't use 4chan, or pretty much any social medi for that matter.

I just live life in the real world for the most part hahaha

Sorry I am not technologically in the now like the rest of y'all.

Still I know how to use KALI Linux and wireshark to track, and hack a nigga who fucks with me lol ahahahaha

I'm technologically advanced with the shit I care about lol

4chan is not one of those things haha
>>
Silence is golden XD
>>
>>8818309
You're like one of those girls who thinks she's a epic nurrd x-D because she plays D&D with her dweller friends.

Maybe instead of donning shoes you won't fit, you should just be yourself. :)
>>
>>8818344
because you're just another boring troll. When people thought you were serious it was worth putting effort into, but it's just boring now.
>>
Is that supposed to mean something? XDDDDD

If that is supposed to mean something to me then try again lol

The only thing I understand is DnD, and DnD is raw as fuck, eat a rotten cunt if you don't enjoy, maybe if you get a BF one day then you can play with him! lololol
>>
>>8818025
I can't really say much then you'd have to get into anal or just have her do oral to you all the time.
>>
If you think I am a troll then why do you continue to respond?

Again go cut in the corner with your lonely ass XD
>>
Like I said I can put it in, with no issues, but I just have to think of pussy.

One negative I forgot to mention is that she cannot really suck my cock, she says it hurts her mouth or some shit.

Like I said I am large, and she is a small Thai ladyboy.

She can only suck my head, and can barely get to my shaft without coughing.

We have to wait like 3 days when sje is super horny for her to suck me off properly.

It's another issue.

Like I said it is complicated!

But like I said it's not about the sex, it's about her personality, and I love her!
>>
>>8818236
Any surgery and "more maintenance" is less healthy than otherwise.
>>
exactly, you understand!

It's just reality, cutting it off, and maintaining a chemically unbalanced brain is just not worth it.

I love her so god damn much, it's all good!

I always just feel this way after sex, still when I look into her eyes, I forget about this issue, and it reminds me why I am here with her! :)))
>>
>>8818544
just jack off on her face. she probably just sees you as a meal ticket anyway tbhon.
>>
>>8818101
you dont eat 16 hourrs before sex
>>
Blow. Jobs.
>>
>>8818544
It's people with your attitude that cause the trans population in TH to have a high rate of suicide. Your bait is too obvious at this point, you don't love her at all, if she even exists.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.