[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is it so fucking hard for trannies to understand this simple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

I have studied for years and any book of human anatomy will show you how the craniofacial structures of a woman differ greatly from the craniofacial structures of a man. Therefore, in some cases ffs will work, in other cases, ffs will not be sufficient.
I explained the scale as being the most important thing in a face and it is a super simple, self-explanatory concept, yet, in return, people tell me "oh, there are women with long faces?" Of course there are women with long faces, but their scale is completely different than that of a biological man.
So, how can I better explain the concept?
Why do people confuse shape with size? Angelina Jolie has a square jaw, but her jaw measurements, her scale, are still way smaller than any trans woman's jaw.
WHY DO FUCKING STUPID ASS TRANNIES AUTOGYNEPHILIC FREAKS CONFUSE SHAPE WITH SIZE? WHY?
>>
Skull-chan thread
>>
>>8817374
you can lick my period
>>
>>8817364
Isn't your whole story that you transitioned despite looking like a total man? Why are you trying to imply that you're not AGP?
>>
>>8817440
i am the least autogynephilic individual on earth. Femininity makes me sick, I like masculine men, period. AGPs are repulsive
>>
>>8817444
Prove that you're actually attracted to men, and not just attracted to masculine men because they make you "feel like a woman".
>>
Postan in le ebin skull autist thread
>>
>>8817447
no faggot, eat shit and die
>>
File: AGP transbian in real time.png (408KB, 634x654px) Image search: [Google]
AGP transbian in real time.png
408KB, 634x654px
>>8817486
>immediately resorts to calling people faggots after being called out for being wannabe-straight
shocker
>>
>>8817364
Bitch you've been given an answer time and time again and you still won't shut up about this. Yes, we get that trans women have giant ass heads, broad as fuck shoulders, man sized hands, and have like size 12 feet. We get that we have giant ass skeletons! So what the fuck do you want us to do about it?

Invent time travel so we can all go back and transition at age 6? Build cybernetic bodies so that we can all look like petite schoolgirls? Or better yet, should we all just fucking kill ourselves if our skeletal proportions aren't cis-tier? Like, there's no answer that will ever satisfy you. The fact of the matter is, being trans fucking sucks! We're all a bunch of post-puberty males taking synthetic hormones so as to obtain a somewhat female appearing aesthetic so as to quell this mental illness of ours, some get good results, the majority, well...don't, there's nothing you can do about it, biomedical science simply isn't there yet.
>>
>>8817466
speak proper English
>>
>>8817510
no, stupid, we are not here to present solutions, we are here first of all to dissipate and to destroy delusions and urban myths. That is what you do not understand, stupid. FFS doctors can make a lot of money because trannies are stupid and do not challenge their notions. Trannies think that with FFS your face will automatically be passable, and that is not true.
>>
>>8817466
Skull-chan is actually somehow even worse than Susan's hons, because they're the 4chan brand of mangriness and honishness that they somehow thing of as being legitimate because it's the "in" way to act now in the large community here. It's gross.

The sad story that Carth told about them was that they're some adult man who spent hundreds of thousands with hopes that they'd look like they're own "dream girl", but only ended up becoming even more manly as the grew older, and thus their surgeries basically only ended up accentuating their male features.

So now, in a last ditch effort, they pretend to be at least "medically legitimate". But we can all tell from it's posting style that it's not true.
>>
>>8817566
*larger community
>>
>>8817566
>>8817569
so you think transwomen are men who behave too femininely (even more so than actual cis women do) to be male? i mean i'm not surprised
>>
>>8817566
i DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK THIS CARTH IS
>>
File: brows.png (1MB, 1170x1434px) Image search: [Google]
brows.png
1MB, 1170x1434px
>>8817603
You can always tell the difference legitimate effemininity, and when some man is putting up a concentrated feminine act that's obviously trying to suppress deep-seated mangriness.
>>
>>8817613
*difference between
>>
>>8817613
but that doesn't answer my question
so your only criteria for "legitimacy" is "innate femininity" (to a ridiculous extreme)?
and everyone not feminine enough who claims to have dysphoria etc. is not real?
yeah it's sad that hons exist but to say that the only thing that makes you trans or not is how well you fit in/look as female smells like intellectual dishonesty to try and make trans people not look "bad"
>>
>>8817364
im sorry you have a big head and never had any chances to begin with, but us small headed passers dont need to hear your mangry T fueled rage
chill, hunny
>>
>>8817645
i really wanna see how petite and small your head is, lol
>>
>>8817711
my head circumference is precisely 22 inches

can you say the same?
>>
>>8817744
ha ha ha, you stupid fuck, the circumference is a very unifluential factor. how it is distributed? are you mesocephalic? Dolicocephalic? What is your facial height? What is your coronal width? What is the facial width?
>>
>>8817744
the head circumference is actually the most irrelevant cranial measurement in determining sex dimorphism. Way more important paramenters are bicondylar breadth, morphological facial height (this is the biggest and most common tell tale for trannies), expansion of facial planes, bizygomatic width, basion-bregma height
>>
>>8817364
>When you are so autistic and privileged you don't have your own problems to deal with, so you obsess over a minority group that has no impact on your life on the internet
Sorry I just can't take you seriously
>>
>>8817758
>>8817765
or is it
there's trannies with head circumferences of 26 inches, youre telling me it means nothing?
>>
>>8817521
only no trannies do that because a surgeon wont oppoerate on a tranner who thinks that shit because muh lawsuits
>>
>>8817364
arent you that person who caps lock yelled a rant about how you saw a girl with her hair up in a car or something
>>
>>8817444
Awwww skullchan's an androphile. Would you cuddle with a masc repressor AGP? We can compare skulls and stuff.
>>
Ive seen you post this in other threads, OP.

Head size and shape varies greatly for both sexes. Some men have giant heads and it fucks them over for passing but some do not and have a perfectly female-sized head for their body. Some women have man skulls. Look at skyler from breaking bad. Massive skull. All your autistic screeching about "scale" is so idiotic but the main thing that confuses me about you is how much time you spend on here saying this crap. What's your goal? To end transexualism? Lmao. You'd have a better chance if you joined isis. I honestly don't understand the point of what you're doing.
>>
>>8817990
He's just bitter and mangry because he has a huge skull and never had a chance to begin with, so he shitposts on 4chan to vent his frustrations and is also deluding himself into thinking that all trannies have caveman skulls like him.
>>
>>8817374
SKULL-CHAN THREAD!!
>>
>>8817364
STOP AGP SHAMING
>>
>>8817364
b/c most are neets that never get out and see cis women up close

or just delusional hons
>>
>>8817990
there is a science that studies the cranial dimorphism. If there is a science with several reputable scientists, who are you, stupid tranny uneducated freak, to have the audacity to come here and say that that science is bullshit? If there is a science, an exact science that determines male and female range, do you think that you, a repulsive stupid tranny, are going to have any credibility to refute the findings? A woman's big skull is still smaller than a man's big skull. Of course, there are very few men with heads smaller than some women's head, however, that is not the case in every single tranny I have seen.
>>
>>8817990
what is really absurd and unbelievable is that there is a science called forensic anthropology. There are literally thousands of publications about the dimorphism between male and female cranium in different races. And here you are, a stupid delusional repulsive tranny freak stating that all of that is untrue and that male and female skulls are comparable. Are you fucking kidding me? There are over 200 anthropometric landmarks to differentiate the male skull from the female skull, and you have the audacity to say that none of that is true. Whoa! It's as if you said that math is not true and that math is a pseudoscience.
>>
>>8817364
You can't, plain and simple.

The best thing you can do is let them live their lives. If they begin to encroach on your territory, then you can put your foot down. Otherwise they'll stick their fingers in their ears yet feel special they get attention from you.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.