[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/femgen/ - feminine male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 33

File: image.jpg (50KB, 640x769px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 640x769px
>What is a femboy?
An androgynous male with feminine and soft features. Most are gay.
>Are femboys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
>Can I be a femboy?
It's possible. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
>Should I go on HRT?
Your choice. You'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man. There's more info in the pastebin.
>Is liking femboys considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
>Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/BKqL0usb
>Discord links
https://pastebin.com/GJg6V6Yq

Previous: >>8791706
>>
I just want irl friends to talk to
>>
maybe make some
>>
>>8809896
Are femboys AGP? Why/Why not?
>>
>>8809994
We've been over this a million times. Femboys are AAP.
>>
>>8810003
>Femboys are AAP.
why would they want to be feminine at all then
>>
File: no point.png (1KB, 133x123px) Image search: [Google]
no point.png
1KB, 133x123px
>>8809896
l'm heckin sad rn

also all of the femboy discords have gone to shit

thanks ethan/zombo
>>
>>8809994
femboys are not all the same, so this question is dumb

>>8810014
why not make your own? then you can be the corruption and shape it to your own image
>>
>>8810110
>why not make your own?
Please don't. We already have 3 in the OP.
>>
REPOSTAN
6'1 here. Wanna get a femboy-ish look but i don't know if my height denies any possibility of that happening. Should i go for thiccness maybe so i can compensate? Im not fat but my butt should be workable.
>>
>>8810181
you could just not include it in the op, i suppose
or only include the ones that don't suck, however subjective that may be
this reminds me of the "communism works, guys! REAL communism hasn't been tried yet!" pseudo-argument lol
"fem discords work, guys! that's why there are three of them that apparently nobody likes!"

>>8810186
it's going to be hard at 6'1", honestly
you could potentially be more twinkish though; it really depends on how your face looks and your mannerisms/preferences
in order to get thicc you need the right fat distribution and workout regimen, otherwise you'll just get fatt
>>
>>8810235
Im already slightly twinkish but im actually fixed onto femboy since im almost just into girls and being a simple twink doesn't feel like enough to me. But yeah i already started working out seriously about 3 weeks ago, mostly staying at a 2000-2200 cal threshold, also began assimilating soy+flax seeds into my diet. I feel like i look good in panties and long socks/stockings but i don't know how that translates into clothing for going outside, also because i have nothing womanly to try on right now, not even leggings or other common stuff.
>>
>>8810306
Just say you were born a boy and are still a boy and it should work, sounds pretty self explanatory to me.
>>
>>8809896
Where do I find a femboy bf? Rarely see any in texas
>>
>>8809896
linguini
>>
>>8810306
I got over the "sir or madam" thing, after hearing it so often it doesn't bother me anymore
>>
>>8810290
>since im almost just into girls
>being a simple twink doesn't feel like enough to me
care to explain?
what sort of workouts are you doing?
and finding a style for a longboi is not something i'm good at, but is something you should do if you want to look more femmy outside

>>8810306
femBOYS are boys, so say you're a boy
if you're a tranny, however, say you're a tranny or just a girl if they're too dim to comprehend it
say DIK if they're really that boorish
>>
Do femboys like slightly chubby baby faced baras?
>>
>>8810416
do anons on the internet like macaroni and cheese?
>>
>>8810416
>>8810431
yes
>>
>>8810416
Post face because otherwise you just sound like a fat dude not wanting to say they are fat.

I don't mind fat guys, but like own it.
>>8810306
Everyone just thinks I'm a transsexual.

People stare at my breasts, this guy at a bar was like "oh, breasts" *nugnugwinkwink* "so how about them" it was awkward. I was going to curse him out and make him feel bad but it was my friends venue and I wanted to keep things cute.
>>
>>8810431
Does the pope shit in the woods?

Do chickens fly at midnight?
>>
>>8810438
I'm not posting my face on this horrid site.

I could only be considered fat if you were being uncharitable toward me. I'm more thicc
>>
>>8810434
i don't like macaroni or baras, so you're wrong anon

>>8810439
i'm just asking equally dumb questions, is all
these are some good ones too

>>8810444
you won't post face because the people are bad, but you're trying to pick up the people who are supposedly bad?
>>
>>8810290

Bro, your calories are almost 3 times what I eat a day. Cut back fat man.
>>
>>8810447
I'm not posting my face because of any one individual. Individual anons may be nice and exactly what I'm looking for, but as a crowd you're all beasts.
>>
you're all good boys and I love you lots and lots <3
>>
>>8810460
would you really want a person who has such ready capability for evil?
though i suppose 90+% of people here are just looking for a quick fling so it makes sense if you're just going to pump and dump
be careful of aids though, seriously
>>
>>8810410
Starting off with correcting myself since i started 4 weeks ago rather than 3, anyway ive been making my way through c25k while also doing lots of lunges (assisted), donkey kicks, bridges and squats (assisted) for the ass and flutter kicks and frog leg lifts for a bit of grace. Also been taking a few walnuts a few minutes after being done with my workout session. About the sexuality thing i just like girls (human females with XX chromosomes) but also traps and femboys.
About the clothing i guess ill just test the waters myself and see what i look best with, though I'm preferring the hoodie sweater w/ oversized sleeves plus leggings combo right now.
>>
>>8810467
>boys
>>
>>8810452
I have very fast metabolism, what i eat normally is nothing compared to what would actually get me fat and considering i work out everything is fine. Not meant to prove a point but im below 30 for waist circumference which i only saw one person claim to be.
>>
>>8810487
not bad!
if you like girls so much, why are you trying to be less attractive to girls? and also femboys and traps? though some femboys prefer other femboys, so i guess you have that going for you
traps and women definitely prefer men over boys, especially over emotionally unstable half-women, half-boy creatures
going with big sweaters/sweatshirts/sweatwhatevers is a pretty safe bet (and comfy, too~)
>>
>>8810327
Find a real cute twink bf and hope he likes playing dressup.
>>
>>8810512
I'm pretty softboy both in terms of personality and for right now looks too, and it's a pretty common thing in today's youth so i can't even hope for a girl making the first move out of an overwhelming interest from the girl's side. So i thought i could get a pretty particular look going for myself to have at least a bit of hope that one girl could really want to be with me, and even if it doesn't happen i will like the way i look.
>>
femgen help. how do i get my femboy bf preggo? i've been breeding him for over a week now and nothing.
>>
>>8810602
there are girls who like femmy guys out there, but they seem to be a rare sort (the faithful ones, anyway) depending on where you live
that said, it is definitely possible, especially if you're going to the right places!
i like that last bit too, very hopeful
it's important to like yourself, i think, especially before getting into a (long-term) relationship

>>8810606
have you been having sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of recreation? it's the only way
>>
File: 2017-Oscars-Winner-Predictions.jpg (46KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
2017-Oscars-Winner-Predictions.jpg
46KB, 550x550px
>>8810602
just work on your conversation skills.
being able to talk to girls is going to be much more useful to you than having a "pretty particular look" whatever that means
>>
>>8810479
Well, who am I to judge. I've fat-shamed and been an asshole on here with the rest of them.

It's just anonymity that awakens the beast. Most anons are well-behaved normies irl
>>
>>8810467
I like you too, anon.
>>
>>8810508
>im below 30 for waist circumference which i only saw one person claim to be
Heyhey are you talking about me? >>8802267
I also eat a lot. It's not a big deal if you're active.
>>
>>8810712
>femgen
>men on estrogen
>"""normies"""
>>
>>8810674
That one there is a minor reason why i wanna be femboy though, like i actually want a feminine look despite always recognising myself as a guy, i do it for myself.
>>
>>8810906
I know it's not a big deal, but it's a bonus. But no it wasn't that post that i saw, will add up to 2 people then.
>>
>>8810879
um excuse me but they said that they loved you and all you say is you like them back?
literally hitleronichan
>>
>>8810508
>I have very fast metabolism
friendly reminder that this will slow down as you age, so making good habits now could save you a lot of (literal) heartache later
>>
>>8810712
b-but i haven't fat shamed before, anon
anonymity does have some interesting effects though, i'll admit
>>
>>8810916
they are the most common type of poster on /lgbt/
hence, normies
>>
>>8810962
Maybe there are some sweetie pies on this board. The thought terrifies me because of all the hate and venom on 4chan.

But a phase browsing 4chan in your teens is like a rite of passage in youth internet culture so...
>>
>>8810943
>literally hitleronichan
Hitler abandoned us like a year ago.
>>
>>8810951
Which doesn't mean i should enter Auschwitz like some of you guys which by the way makes me think that posts like yours in a great part are driven by insecurity translated into fear mongering. But anyway I've already adapted a lot because back until a few months ago i was still eating a lot, i will keep adapting as time goes on.
>>
>>8810979
it's a complex matter that's pretty understudied
i think it's neat though
internet history is gonna be so cool in the future!

>>8811011
you guys had a guy name hitler around here, too? huh
what happened to your hitler?

>>8811019
oh, no, i didn't mean that sorry
just giving a reminder in case you didn't know or didn't account for it, is all
i know a lot of people with heart disease and they tell me they regret not forming better habits earlier because apparently it tends to get really hard to change basic habits when you're older
but it is true that there is a lot of insecurity and fear mongering here, which is another unfortunate issue :c
i'm glad you're working on yourself though!
>>
>>8811059
>internet history is gonna be so cool in the future!

I cringed
>>
File: 1502839214623.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1502839214623.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>8811090
i try
>>
hello all, any fem boy for me?
>>
>>8811059
>what happened to your hitler?
He got sick of everyone being on HRT and moved to gaygen. I think he stopped posting there too, though. There's a hitler that still posts in gaygen ("christmas hitler"), but it's not the same person.
>>
Hi femgen, I was wondering what you all use for exfoliating, after I shave or epilate I'm happy for a good week but then it all goes down hill when it grows back I was thinking of using an APA lotion but I want to hear what everyone else does first!
>>
>>8811059
It's okay, didn't mean to be aggressive but i tend to get annoyed when someone "plays the prophet". I'm pretty stable and strong minded so sometimes i don't really relate to people who are less convinced of themselves when in bad situations either.
>>
>>8811176
yes daddy

>>8811180
ah, interesting
i hope he found peace eventually

>>8811194
by exfoliating do you mean hair removal?
if you do, i know a lot of people who do laser treatment to just kill the hair follicles (but it's expensive and takes a while and is really only for dark hair on light skin)
and i have no idea what an APA lotion is desu

>>8811205
it's all good
>>
>>8811249
I'm doing laser hair removal but while I'm waiting for my next appointment I want to stay smooth so I was wondering about preventing ingrowns and all that garbage, I usually get a few bumps and I want to be smooth everywhere so I was asking for some advice. APA or APO lotion is Alpha Hydroxy which slows down hair growth and prevents them from curling so no ingrown hairs.
>>
>>8811527
I've had good luck with shaving and moisturizing with coconut oil in between sessions. But I'm half asian so I'm not really that hairy to begin with.
>>
>>8811527
aah, i gotcha
though i haven't seen anything about alpha hydroxy slowing hair growth...hm..
>>
>>8811249
>i hope he found peace eventually
Doubt it, he was a miserable cunt.
>>
>>8810447
>doesn't like macaroni
Kys my dude
>>
>>8811847
Cute tho

I think he hangs out in one of the discords
>>
>>8811847
i believe people can change
i just hope he changed for the better, you know? it can be hard if you always get hate though

>>8812670
linguine > macaroni
fite me
>>
Can anyone here post-tits so I have an idea if Bica and Ralox change nipple size? Def dont wants tits but a slightly bigger Oreola (lmao) is aight. Just not too big.
>>
what do femboys think of rabbits
>>
>>8812934
bunns are good tier imo
>>
>>8812934
They smell, they shit a lot. They're loud at night. They fuck like well... rabbits.

My sister had plenty of them and they never lasted more than a few years. Also they're prone to a bunch of diseases.
>>
>>8812803

I imagine some of you femanons could maybe provide some input into my problem?

Sorry to ask here but thoughts?
>>
I want to hold a femboy tight and give him lots of love and affection
>>
Is Grindr the best place to find a femboy who wants to wake up in my arms?
>>
>>8812992
>femanons
i see what you did there
what exactly do you want help with?

>>8812995
sounds cute, but for how long? it's a mystery

>>8813009
if you want a slut, sure
eightchan has pretty good cuteboy meetup threads last time i checked if you're interested
>>
>>8813025

I suppose, dealing with ambiguity in gender presentation.

It's ok. I'll deal. Sorry and thank you.
>>
>>8812995
Iktf
>>
>>8809896
I just realized I gave my ex the cliche anime fantasy a couple years back.

I did something for Halloween and he gave me a dress outfit with cat ears, we went outside and I was extremely embarrassed and uncomfortable then he fucked me when I got back indoor.

The thing is though it was an honestly horrifying experience to wear those cloths and I hated how embarrassed I was but I guess that's the turn on right?

Aren't most fems on here crossdressers?
>>
>>8813025
> eightchan
This isn't the first time I've seen eightchan mentioned here. Which board do I go to for femboys?
>>
>>8813729
/cuteboys/
>>
>>8810290
I'm about the same height only an inch or 2 shorter. I'm really going for just a slender look, try not to obsess over labels like femboy or twink. it won't really get you anywhere.
I've started only eating what's necessary for hair growth and staying alive. yesterday I felt my muscles start aching from that and it felt pretty good knowing it was starting to work. I'm already pretty skinny so all I have to lose is muscle pretty much.
I replaced dairy products with soy and cut out red meats and other unhealthy shit-
for outfits I try for andro stuff, it's just skinny jeans and oversized sweaters or hoodies at the moment. I'm trying to get a women's jacket that isn't too conspicuous
going for acceptable public crossdressing I guess
>>
>>8813874
I don't consider them labels really, just different grades of male femininity. What were you aiming to burn though? I feel like I'm already set for upper body shape but just wondering. Anyway i found a nice sweatshirt this morning, pairing it with gym shorts for now until i get some leggings, looking good right now though if i say so myself.
>>
LADS is it normal just to wear wigs n shit?

I'm pretty happy with most things, my face (Not that fem but is with make up), my body (getting there but way better than used to be), make up skills (what make up skills? I literally use lipstick as eye shadow) but happy-ish overall, or at least I can improve these areas

However, the thing i'm most conscious about is my hair, and always have been. I've head the dreaded widow peak hairline since a baby, my hair's always been thin, it's an ugly shade of brown too. Dying it makes it look less thing but just damages it more. At this point, my mentality is just 'normal' hair when I need it to look that way (work or something) but wig for when I want to look f a b (which is most days)

Advice? Pic related wears wigs all the time and looks great
>>
File: 5612677_1.jpg (159KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
5612677_1.jpg
159KB, 472x472px
I have to dress formal for my thesis but I dont have any feminine formal clothes.
Should I buy this to start?
>>
>>8813139
ah, i see
sorry, but i don't have any advice for ya
i'm sure others have good advice though, just gotta get them to answer

>>8814153
>is it normal just to wear wigs n shit
for women's wigs, only for cosplay
otherwise you're likely a repressed tranny
>>
>>8814483
I just hate my hair
>>
>>8814153
wigs are fine but can look fake, as in your picture, when they are new.
the key to making them look more natural is spraying them with dry shampoo and/or powder and brushing them.
this gets rid of that unnatural sheen and keeps the hairs from all lining up perfectly; you want it to look a little bit mussed even if it is neat and brushed.
does this make sense?
try it and you'll see the difference.

the other thing you can do is only buy lace front wigs, which are more expensive, but the lace front allows you to glue it down with spirit gum which gives you a much more natural looking hairline and doesn't move, which is the main concern with wigs.

there are videos on youtube about how to do this.
>>
>>8814493
then try you hand at fina + minox
or wear a wig
but no, they're not normal
and no, it doesn't matter so long as you can pull the look off
>>
>>8814505
>>8814521
Thanks for the advice! :-)
>>
>>8813694
>crossdressing in public
Not gonna lie, what he did to you sounds hot af, but idk if I'd ever crossdress in public.
I would be cute as hell and I'd probably pass as a girl, but this shit is just a phase to me and I'd rather not deal with fucking up my reputation.
>>
>>8814153
She needs to get a lace front and pluck that damn part.

Also bleaching the knots are important.

Basically look at black wig videos on YouTube.
>>
>>8809896
This is the ideal man. Not some 14-year-old-looking boygirl with conetits.
>>
>>8809896
Are there any right wing fem boys?
>>
>>8815093
I just am not aroused by crossdressing but then I posted this because I was like "I'm pretty sure this is like what a lot of fems want"
>>
File: 1504449135209.jpg (132KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1504449135209.jpg
132KB, 630x630px
>>8815124
>implying pre-estrogen Pejic isn't superior
>>
>>8815140
ok bud
>>
File: 1495724020537.jpg (31KB, 394x395px) Image search: [Google]
1495724020537.jpg
31KB, 394x395px
>>8815128
Yes sir!
>>
>>8815181
ooh that pic is better
who is this?
>>
>>8815128
If there's a 45% there has to be the other 55% too
>>
>>8815196
>>8815253
Where can I find you guys at?
>>
>>8815264
>>8815253
>right wing LGBT
>>
>>8815269
Yeah, we are the ones who aren't trying to use sexuality as a political weapon.
>>8815264
Italy
>>
>>8815280
>foreign politics
carry on
otherwise
>supporting fagbashers
>>
>>8815269
Wheres that lol
>>
>>8815196
""""""An""""""cap
>>
>>8815292
>fagbashers
Example? Most of us are pretty libertarian and while we don't want your sexuality to mess with our life you can do whatever if you don't.
>>
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>8815269
Pretty much everyone on 4chan
>>
>>8815321
>everyone i don't like is /pol/: a child's guide to political discussion
Just stop. I was merely answering to a "who X here?" and you guys started attacking.
>>
>>8815331
>you guys
did you just assume our gender?
OH EM GEE
i'm reporting you to your local ancap center for cis white privilege for immediate reeducation
>>
>right wing LGBT
How does that work? do you have to be a turbo-cuck or something
>>
>>8815349
it's like islamic lgbt but a little less stupid
>>
>>8815349
Just wanting to be considered a citizen simply as much as anyone else, no more no less, not wanting extra rights in comparison to others. But maybe people here prefer sending people to jail for an "offense". How can you handle the mental burden of such a thing by the way?
>>
>>8815329
Yeah and 4chan's a cesspit of maladjusted humanity

>>8815331
This is 4chan and /pol/ needs to stay where its retard wranglers can oversee it

>>8815310
Are you really asking for examples of this? Have you never been discriminated against or seen any hatred/dislike in person?

>>8815370
>never gets the right to marry, losing hospital visitation rights and various civil rights because you're encroaching on the sanctity of the actual humans hwo aren't gay
>>
>>8815370
>I don't want to be one of the retarded anti-fag/whatever faggots
>so I gotta be right-wing
Does your brain only deal in dichotomies or are you just a cuck?
>mental burden
Oh the irony.
>>
>>8815379
Anything that isn't green in your post is what i would have just written to you.
But in short:
>your average right wing gay will just live his life like a normal person
>your average left wing gay will go to pride parades dressed with his ass out in a doggy pose
>>8815378
>(You)#1
Not /pol/.
>(You)#2
Never.
>(You)#3
You're just replying based on your assumptions now. Non religious gay marriage is okay.
>>
>>8815436
>I will never be this delusional
feels gud
>>
Why shouldn't I take 50 mg of Bicalutamide alongside 100 mg of Spiro a day as an antiandrogen regimen? I'm already taking 4 mg Estrodial and 50 mg Bicalutamide.
>>
>>8815520
Do you feel good about being tens of times more delusional than me on this matter and not being able to be at my level? And maybe you even thought "OH I GOT HIM WITH THIS ONE" in your head. You can ignore from this point on if you want, I'm libertarian, i don't oblige you to accept a bit of truth.
>>
>>8815538
aside from the fact it's not good on the body and it will very likely compromise your future, there isn't really much reason not to; assuming you don't have human morality, ethics, or reasoning, that is
why would you want to add in spiro though? and are you sure you don't want a SERM in your regimen?

>>8815550
it was the response of someone who knows they've been beaten but can't accept failure
the only space they can back into from there is the imaginary plane, where delusions are the reality
>>
>>8815569

SERMs don't do shit for feminization. I'm trying to keep my dick alive or I'd go Cypro like the rest of femgen. I decided to keep my dick working so I haven't incase I ever decide to backout I can still produce Testosterone.
>>
>>8815598
thats your balls not your dick.
>>
>>8815598
>SERMs don't do shit for feminization
i know, that's why i ask
this thread is for femboys, not trannies looking to get boobs
that's for hrtgen and mtfg
>I'm trying to keep my dick alive
why would adding spiro help that at all? if anything it would contribute more to killing it
>or I'd go Cypro like the rest of femgen
you mean bica, not cypro
bica and ralox is what most of femgen uses and recommends using
trannies use the other ones because they're cheaper and they kill the dick (and balls) more effectively (at the cost of being more detrimental to health)
>incase I ever decide to backout I can still produce Testosterone
you will produce testosterone regardless of what pills you take, as you (and actual women) need testosterone to live (and men need estrogen)
i suppose you could overdose on pills to the point where ALL of your receptors are both blocked and the testosterone in your system is gone/binded/destroyed, but you would be dead way before ever reaching that point
>>
>tfw you grow your hair out and it forms a mop instead of being cute and feminine
>>
>>8815651
You need to regulate, go to a hairstylist and ask for a cut you see yourself well with
>>
File: 1501202310913.gif (1MB, 303x307px) Image search: [Google]
1501202310913.gif
1MB, 303x307px
>>8815639
>this thread is for femboys, not trannies looking to get boobs
>>
>>8815550
>>8815569
>we're redpilled
>>
>>8815651
at least you'll be good at cleaning up dirt and wet marks from the floor <3

>>8815656
well, i mean, it's not wrong in theory
i doubt there are really any femboys here desu
>>
>>8815639

Zombo is on Cypro and Ethan is on Spiro and planning an Orchi. Are you telling me that owners of femgen are trans?
>>
>>8815664
i just wanted an excuse to use the phrase "imaginary plane" because i never get to use it
all the analysis i do is with real numbers which can get tiresome

>>8815672
yes, actually
ethan has been trans for a long time, and he's literally getting his testicles removed now
i haven't talked to zombo in a while but i remember they were always going on about things only trannies would
that's become somewhat of a norm now, it seems, which makes me think there aren't really any femboys still around, or at least not in the open
i think it's interesting how you'd pick the most infamous people around though; what made you choose those two as an example? are they the only ones you know, by chance?
>>
File: 1493260352361.jpg (75KB, 865x807px) Image search: [Google]
1493260352361.jpg
75KB, 865x807px
>>8815664
Hey, maybe you don't want conversation, just someone echoing your own ideas and passive aggressive replies to the ones who don't do that. Well then i will answer you on par and just send you an anime smug, maybe that will make a good illustration of your cretinism. Good night now, it was fun.
>>
>>8815370
You can be an anti id pol leftist/centrist
>>
>>8815697
Hug your /polgbt/ bodypillow hard and sleep tight.
>>
>>8815696

They own 2/3 discords in OP.
>>
>I wanna have an intellectual discussion about how good it is to be gay and associate myself with a group that actively campaigns to take away my rights and is majorly homophobic
>And just in case, I already BTFO you in advance
wew
e
w
>>
>>8815216
https://www.instagram.com/arturpank/
>>
>>8812696
I don't speak I-talian
>>8814365
Thesis in what? Kinda surprised femgen is academically inclined, I guess 4chan autism trumps twink vapidity
>>
>>8815735
>I guess 4chan autism trumps twink vapidity
there are no twinks here, only trannies in denial
>>
>>8815672
>owners of femgen
Kill yourself please. They're moderators on the Discords. Femgen was around long before they came along.
>>
>>8815727
so they are, then
which is fine really, just a little disappointing

>>8815735
b-but anon, italian cooking is so wonderful~

and anyone can say anything on the internet, try not to forget that
>>
>>8815751
I think discord links should be taken out of the OP.
>>
File: IMG_5698.jpg (119KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5698.jpg
119KB, 640x896px
>>8810014
Thank you based Eurofem
>>
>>8815828
I totally agree, but last time I tried to do that a bunch of people threw a hissy fit.
>>
>>8816033
Cute. Are there more cuddle pics?
>>
>>8816037
To hell with them. If they want it in the OP, they should be the ones who go to the effort of making the next thread. If someone who disagrees with it being there makes it, then it shouldn't be there.
>>
Since nobody will send newds can someone explain if any nipple changes happend on bica+ralox. Will be ordering bica in the next few weeks.
>>
>>8816088
bica+ralox will likely cause nipple changes, though it really depends on a lot of things
>>
>>8816088
I got puffy nipples with hard tissue underneath after 1.5 months of bicalutamide. I was able to reverse it after 1.5 months of raloxifene. I haven't taken them together, but I plan to if I don't find any negative side effects after more research (my main concerns are long term non-androgenic effects of increased testosterone and its metabolites).
>>
Any femboys want a 7/10 masc bf
I'm convinced you people don't exist irl
>>
>>8816117
>I'm convinced you people don't exist irl
I've only met 2 irl, and one turned out to be a trans girl
>>
>>8816117
why do you ask if you don't believe they exist?
and, if they're anything like me, they don't really go out much
you can find tons of slutty twinks in the meantime though
>>
>>8816094
I'm okay with that.

>>8816104
And as a newby what does that translate to? Are you referring to possible dangers of having excess free flowing T/DHT? I don't feel comfortable with that idea either if thats the case. Also on low dose fin and looking into everything pertaining to the aromatase enzyme to see if I can increase overall conversion of T to E without supplementing E.
>>
>>8815765
I'm not convinced, I guess you just have to cook me dinner and change my mind

>>8816033
Jelly as fugg :DD
>>
>>8816190
just know that it can be painful for you and offputting to others
but if your heart is set on it i won't protest too much

>>8816202
i love cooking desu
it's an important skill to have, i think
>>
>>8816190
>Are you referring to possible dangers of having excess free flowing T/DHT?
Yes, those and their metabolites. For example, etiocholanolone is one metabolite of 5β-DHT (not to be confused with 5α-DHT, which is what finasteride prevents) that I don't think I would want high levels of. There are probably others, but I'm still researching.
>>
>>8815307
The rides will be given by helicopter tour businesses.
>>
>>8815378
>Are you really asking for examples of this? Have you never been discriminated against or seen any hatred/dislike in person?
So the answer to that is socialism and identity politics?
Nah, fuck off.
>>
>>8813694
Owo
Sounds hot
>>
>>8817108
>not supporting social programs out of rational self interest
Brainlets don't understand the inherent risks of inequality

>>8816222
You sound like waifu material desu
>>
>>8813694
Sort of? Like I dress to the 9's for my boyfriend at home like I'm some sort of 50's housewife but at work and stuff I dress comfy with sweats and baggy hoodies.
>>
File: Pride2015.jpg (85KB, 590x657px) Image search: [Google]
Pride2015.jpg
85KB, 590x657px
>>8817211
>trying to sound intellectual about things like pic related
Calling someone a brainlet is not an argument either.
>>
>>8817326
There is no depth to these things because I disagree with them.
>>
>>8817211
that's sweet, but i'm damaged goods
maybe in the future though!
>>
>>8817373
we are all fucking fucked
i feel bad for people attracted to femboys, traps and trans, we are all so fucking mental and so much work.
>>
>>8817450
speak for yourself. i just need cuddles and i'm happy.
>>
>>8817478
cuddles are the ultamate cure. Cuddle me and call me cute and comfort the autistic freakfemboy, and ill love you forever
>>
>>8817495
NYC
Y
C

Also, I love comforting traps/trannies and femboys. You girls (male) may be crazy but you're my kind of crazy.
>>
>>8817450
i'd imagine it's a sort of spectrum like a lot of things
this is a pretty odd group of people though, i'll admit
i wish i was better with words, but i think this will do for a 4chan post
>>
>>8817211
>>not supporting social programs out of rational self interest
You're the last person that should be calling anyone a brainlet. Keynesian economics lead to higher inflation and unemployment.
Then again, you probably don't even know who Keynes was. Stick to being an airheaded cumdumpster, politics isn't your forte.
>>
>>8814153
Yes wigs are very normal and very cool
>>
>>8812934
Cutest fucken shit out there
>>
>>8815697
>only reply to this post is a miserable "comeback" sent to try to cope with the truth bomb that is this post
Underrated as fuck
>>
>>8816202
du er ikke alene
^^
>>
>>8812934
Really cute, but I wouldn't get one. I'll stick to cats
>>
>>8809896
I'm straight but want to fuck a femboy VERY bad.
is this gay? Also, easiest way for a straight guy to approach a femboy?
are they stuck up like women?
>>
>>8818222
> are they stuck up like women?
no.
>>
Who /shaves their fingers/ here?
>>
>>8818286
I do. I've been trying to tweeze those ugly hairs, too, but they're so delicate that they just break
>>
>>8818222
>is this gay?
Probably.

>Also, easiest way for a straight guy to approach a femboy?
Find a twink that likes cosplay if they're not a full time femboy I'll be shocked.

>are they stuck up like women?
Can be.

How are you defining 'femboy'? M2F? Or guy that likes to dress and act feminine?
>>
>>8818335
>Find a twink that likes cosplay
where? =/

i'm not in the gay scene at all, idk where twinks hang out.

>>8818335
>How are you defining 'femboy'? M2F? Or guy that likes to dress and act feminine?

idk..is fucking a guy that looks and acts really femine but not a m2f more gay than fucking a m2f?
>>
>>8810011
>>8810003
AFP.
>>
>>8818286
i do. toes as well. The epilator just cant get them out
>>
>>8818778
I use tweezers.

Any set of decent tweezers should be able to pull even super small hairs out.
>>
>>8818222
>is this gay?
most of us are closet trans, so do you consider that gay, Regardless, if you were seen in public with us, you would be considered gay
>Also, easiest way for a straight guy to approach a femboy?
dont say you are straight, just say i though you are really cute or want to get to know you
>are they stuck up like women?
they are not stuck up, but most of us are mentally ill and i doubt you will find many who are okay with a fuck and duck. You will have to be somewhat of an emotional partner too. Luckly, most of us are quite faithfull

Overall, i cant speak for every femboy. Some are just twinks who wear pink, and some are complete trannies, just find someone who you love and dont worry about if its gay or not.
>>
File: 1499347182727.jpg (57KB, 520x652px) Image search: [Google]
1499347182727.jpg
57KB, 520x652px
>>8816033
Is that you on the right?
If so how much can you squat?
>>
>>8818968
dont listen to them ghostie you are still qt!!!!
>>
>>8817329
They would be okay if the protesters were showing they're just normal, showing the best they got, but instead they dress up as the bad stereotypes of themselves, making people convince themselves that gays are in fact shitty people.
>>
>>8816222
Pain is no issue. And if they start getting out of control I'll just have up Ralox or stop bica for a spel and hope for recovery.

>>8816342
Nice. Post knowledge when done? I personally could die tonight and be perfectly fine with it so I don't really care either way, but it would still be pretty cool info and helpful to others!
>>
>>8818990
is that some trip?
i like /fit/ femboys, never seen one before
>>
>>8819039
those are called twinks
>>
Is anyone else here AGFP?
>>
File: ifjidjfdj.jpg (14KB, 365x456px) Image search: [Google]
ifjidjfdj.jpg
14KB, 365x456px
Date me bitches
>>
>>8819314
welcome to /grindergen/, here's your complimentary bf
>>
>>8819314
tbhon steve is that you?
>>
>>8819300
?
>>
>>8819397
Autogatafemboyphile.
>>
>>8819314
shave, and fix ur hair and fix ur hairline, then ill think about it
>>
>>8812934
i fucking LOVE bunnies
>>
>>8820274
hugg
>>
>>8817607
Did I say fuck all about Keynesian economics or what social programs? No. I'm stating the problem, absolute material conditions are less important than relative material conditions. The perception of inequality causes resentment, resentment may translate into action. I fundamentally support markets and the progress capitalism has brought us, I just don't want starving poor people shitting on my lawn because they don't give a shit about the law or the continued existence of what they perceive to be an unfair system.
>>
>>8820284
>Did I say fuck all about Keynesian economics or what social programs?
You just said it was "rational" to support social programs simply because "more money for me is always good, no matter where it comes from." If it's not Keynesian school shit then what the fuck are you trying to advocate? Social democracy? Socialism? You're even more retarded, in that order, if that's the case.

>DURR PERCEIVED INEQUALITY
Do you know WHY "perceived inequality" is even a thing? Because that's part of the narrative leftists have been pushing for the past several decades.
Inequality is not an issue, poverty and unemployment are. Democrats will stifle economic growth, make everyone poor, and then blame it all on capitalism itself, or racism. That's why white flight happened, that's why black people are still poor, that's why Detroit is shit, and that's why many inner cities are shit.

>I just don't want starving poor people
Right there, you don't know what you're talking about. Low income and obesity are correlated in developed nations you absolute pretentious mong.

>shitting on my lawn because they don't give a shit about the law or the continued existence of what they perceive to be an unfair system.
LMAO you mean literally like Occupy Wall Street? A payed-for organization masquerading as "grassroots"? So your solution to preventing useful idiots with zero personal responsibility from ruining your nation is to give them what they want and enforce economically self-destructive policies that will ultimately ruin your nation? Don't vote.
I'd tell you to go back to skimming Wikipedia articles but your arguments have so little substance that I'd be giving you too much credit. Fuck the substance, even the very logic of your vague, simplistic talking points don't add up.
>>
I want a fembf to shower in affection
>>
>>8820690
are you one of them faggots?
>>
>>8820690
you will have to shower me in cuddles and make me dress like a girl in public "against my will" too.
>>
>>8820690
we don't appreciate your kind round here, stranger
>>
>>8820733
yes we do. Any bf is a good bf rn
>>
>>8820738
i'm kiddin silly
and you'll find a good'n someday <3
>>
File: 1503682631117.gif (424KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
1503682631117.gif
424KB, 400x296px
>>8820730
Careful what you wish for, anon
>>
>>8820930
make me
>>
>>8820930
>>8820967
can I join in?
>>
File: 1504212750637.png (483KB, 642x614px) Image search: [Google]
1504212750637.png
483KB, 642x614px
>>8820967
I never back down from a challenge

contact?
>>
>>8821002
I don't see why not
>>
>>8821034
hmmmmmm
state?
>>
>>8821104
TX
>>
>>8821154
shit higga stay safe. Sorry im cali
>>
I've been away for several months and going to order soon, is the regimen is still bicaralox?
>>
I want to live in the U.S and date a guy who likes guns and camping while still willing to listen to me rambling about obscure interests like the physics of nuclear spacecraft propulsion.

What are your improbable tastes in a partner /femgen/?
>>
>>8821488
pretty much, or at least i haven't heard anything different yet

>>8821513
that doesn't sound so improbable desu, assuming you can get into the us just fine
the open midwest is full of people who like camping and guns, but finding someone gay who will listen to things that you like is the hardest part
most of the people who i know who are into nuclear physics (2/3) like living quiet lives, far away from other people (like the open midwest)
i'm drawn to other stoics, personally
there don't seem to be many of those still around, but i know they're out there somewhere
>>
>>8821513
You honestly sound annoying af
>>
>>8822050
that's the joke dummy
>>
File: IMG_5716.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5716.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>8818968
Yes and honestly I don't know.
I do regular squats (a lot of them), hike and cycle.
I might go to a gym and actually start with weights but I'll see about that.
Would be wise to do so tho.
>>8816061
It's a blueboard and my bf likes his privacy, so no.
>>8816202
Nah, don't be.
A year ago I also didn't think it was possible or that it would ever happen.
Just live your life and try to better yourself each day (work out, absorb art, create art) and don't give up on your goal.
Just don't dedicate your whole life to finding a bf cause once you get one, what will you have to offer? A hole?

Stay strong
Love ya all

-kim
>>
>>8822297
would you cheat on your bf?
>>
>>8822321
Never.
>>
>>8822379
not even for BBC?
>>
>>8822422
Fucking hell this guy, are you trying to leech some info off of him to expose him?
>>
File: sweetie.jpg (106KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sweetie.jpg
106KB, 400x400px
>>8822436
ummm, mind your business sweetie.
>>
>>8822456
It's everyone's business because this talk is public. And stop being a passive aggressive twat because you're only making fun of yourself.
>>
>>8822582
hotheads OUT!
>>
>>8822587
?
What, because I use correct punctuation? Or because I'm stating a fact?
>>
>>8822599
pls no bully
>>
>>8822700
Actually femboys, like traps, don't think they're females, they just like to look like them but are aware they're males.
>>
>>8822599
>correct punctuation?
> No commas
> Starting a sentence with 'and'

But you're NOT.
>>
>>8822422
No!
>>
>>8822740
Even trans are aware they're males. It is just a biological fact.
>>
>>8822877
Using commas when they aren't needed is idiotic, so avoid forcing people to use them. And it's not incorrect to use a conjunction to start a sentence.
>>
>>8822921
If you are an actual trans with gender identity disorder you will think you're a female and having given birth as a male was a mistake of nature. Of course though there are trannies who change sex just to prove a point.
>>
>>8822700
most of the time that's the case, yeah
it's always fun when you get the "i'm not trans, guys" from people who change their name to a girl name, grow breasts, and remove their testicles
it's even more fun when they have people to back up their delusions lol
>>
>>8822909
liar!
>>
>>8815735
>Thesis in what? Kinda surprised femgen is academically inclined, I guess 4chan autism trumps twink vapidity
Informatics engineering. Im a tranny tho but I study as a guy
>>
>>8823074
Ah the classic tranny programmer, my rigid worldview remains intact
>>
>>8823177
>tfw you're the most feminine thing in your programming courses and people probably think you're the token tranny
I'm a femboy, I swear!
>>
>>8822963
They were needed, and it is.
>>
File: IMG__00002.png (71KB, 480x397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG__00002.png
71KB, 480x397px
>>8823257
It wasn't needed, because there was only one place to put it that would let the sentence make sense. I'm also starting to think you only wanted me to go out of my way and show you why you're wrong, which would just make you the most boring troll on earth.
>>
>>8822921
false, the mental gymnastics and surgeries show otherwise
mtf really believe they are female born in male bodies
>>
Curious and doubtful of the actual number of people here doing the bicaralox thing being pushed here. Any who are, have you had any blood work done since? I'm curious what it would look like. I would think the ralox and estrogen would eventually bully the T floating uselessly in your system down since your body sees there is more than enough sex hormones to go around.

Or am I misunderstanding, are some of you not supplementing your bicaralox mix with estrogen? I've heard anecdotes of bica acting as a feminizing agent in of itself but would that really be enough?

I'm currently on the standard US tranny meds. Except the maximum E dose patch instead of subdermals because they get my estradiol levels get into range and I keep hearing they're more effective.
>>
>>8823477
>I've heard anecdotes of bica acting as a feminizing agent in of itself but would that really be enough?
No
>I'm currently on the standard US tranny meds
Then why are you here?
>>
>>8823493
>Then why are you here?
Because I took what I could get as soon as I could? If people are crazy enough to give me feminizing hormones I will take them. My reasons just aren't as standard as the rest of their patients.
>>
>>8823477
there are like .5 people here that can answer your question, and I'm not sure if both of them are lurking atm
>>
>>8823288
>There is a widespread belief - one with no historical or grammatical foundation- that it is an error to begin a sentence with a conjunction
It's literally taught in schools. When I learned English in high school, that was what they taught. "Never start a sentence with but"
The effort is to avoid sentence fragments in inexperienced writers, or so was the excuse given. It's not like I was ever penalized for doing so, it was just an attempt to keep the simpletons from fucking up and the end result is that it has spread as common "knowledge."
>>
>>8823477
One almost killed their liver

I don't think anyone or at least most don't take estrogen, only bica and ralox

Raloxifene is a SERM that works bones but doesn't do anything to ur boobs which is why it was suggested by biochemanon for femboys who don't want boobs but also don't want to die from lack of androgens

The fine print is that all femboys want to die before they turn 30 so that and the long term consequences of taking untested drugs was never an issue

The drugs might be safe
>>
Prescriptivism's legitimacy died like a century ago, most English teachers are just depressed low IQ alcoholics so they don't care
>>
>>8825015
>The fine print is that all femboys want to die before they turn 30 so that and the long term consequences of taking untested drugs was never an issue
this is an important sentence
>>
>>8825048
>>8825015
Why the fuck would you people do this to yourselves if you weren't tranny?

It makes no sense.
>>
>>8825068
i don't do it, personally, but a lot of people simply don't understand how these things work
the culture of misinformation here is...staggering, but i find it interesting so i stick around to watch
"femboys" here are overwhelmingly composed of trannies in denial, with a large portion just being in a phase of femboyism and experimentation with the taboo/fetishism
what's left over are true femboys, though i've only met maybe one or two out of the hundreds of "femboys" i've met so far
try not to apply logic and reasoning with these people as it will only make you depressed
>>
>>8825160
>try not to apply logic and reasoning with these people as it will only make you depressed

I am one. I can't even apply logic and reasoning to myself. Seems to have abandoned me entirely. I blame the orange one for this.
>>
>>8825068
I don't do drugs, i just hangout here cuz I'm a creepy femboy fetishist and I like to watch inferior males debase themselves but like in a cute way
>>
>>8825173
it may be beneficial to take a step back and reflect, away from all the noise
and i'm not too sure who the orange one is
>>
>tfw no femboy bf to explore the woods with
>tfw you wont be snuggly by the fire as the sun sets
>tfw he wont cling to you in the middle of the night when spooky animal noises scare him
>tfw you can't stroke his hair and soothe him until he feels safe
>tfw it wont turn into you tickling him and planting playful kisses all over
>tfw he wont make cute giggles
>tfw that wont make you hard
>tfw he wont notice
>tfw he wont get a devilish grin
>tfw he wont give you a bj
>tfw he wont swallow your cum and look to you for approval
>tfw you can't praise him and call him cute names
>tfe you cant grab him tight and cuddle until you both fall asleep
>>
any fem have a feet or face pic i can jerk off to?
>>
What are you guy's thoughts on Blanchardianism?
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 802x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 802x454px
>>8823477
>have you had any blood work done since? I'm curious what it would look like.
A while back an anon had blood work done about a month in. He had high T and high E, which is exactly what you should expect on bica+ralox.
>>
>>8823477
>would eventually bully the T floating uselessly in your system
btw are you literally retarded?
>>
>>8826421
I prefer Discordianism
>>
>>8826421
Absolute horseshit. AGP can be a real fetish, but that guy's typology is ridiculous.
>>
>>8825068
the ones that perpetuated *are* trannies and the rest are tragically falling for the memes

I love femgen but the hrt shilling is obscene
>>
>>8826533
isn't the whole point of being femboy to be just a feminine boy? Seems some people just can't accept that they aren't fucking feminine and wanna cheat using hormones.
>>
>>8827136
I think the big point to some of them is that they find themselves going off and on from wanting to be a female and wanting to be a male. Falling into the androgynous category and appreciating themselves as an androgynous individual. Typically they prefer the feminine demeanor and thus the looks in some manner so they take HRT in order to be happier with their appearance. I think most of the time they just realize they're transgender, while some of them are legitimately just a bit transfeminine moreso. Thus HRT is justified to them. I'm struggling with figuring out if it's all a meme myself desu. But this is my perspective as I believe I fall under a transfeminine model where I flip flop a lot.
>>
>>8827350
yeah, thats a pretty good descrition of myself too
>>
>>8826432
>but that guy's typology is ridiculous.
???
>>
A small number of femboys are cis 100%
A small number are MtFs in denial
Most aren't cis 100% but aren't MtF either and would get dysphoria from boobs, being gendered female etc. and are non-binary trans; the main reason most of them are averse to that term is its association with undesirable Tumblrites

The reason they take HRT in various forms isn't because it's a perfect solution but that the onslaught of masculinisation would cause them extreme distress for the rest of their lives the same way it would MtF trans people, but ideally they prefer different results

Most femboys are enby to some degree but dislike identifying as such for social reasons- It's really not that complicated
>>
>>8827452
Great description
>>
>>8827452
Kind of me, yeah.

Why do "genderqueer" retards with beards and dresses have to ruin everything?
>>
How viable is it to start hrt and use a chest binder in public when tits start developing? And just getting surgery later down the line to remove them
>>
>>8827452
Data pls?
>>
>>8827530
What are you using cross-sex HRT for?
>>
>>8827350
>>8827452
>>8827802
onslaught of masculinisation would cause them extreme distress
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 480x640px
>that chin
I hate it
>>
>look terrible in photos because of thick stubble shadow
>look decent irl because it's less noticable

Really ruins my self image
>>
>>8828362
Happens nearly all the time with me too.
>>
File: IMG_0892.jpg (262KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0892.jpg
262KB, 1280x960px
How /fem/ am I? Been on AAs for 3 months
>>
File: 1504614490920.gif (3MB, 226x226px) Image search: [Google]
1504614490920.gif
3MB, 226x226px
Any femboys near dallas
>>
>>8828461
I knew a cis female that looks exactly like you, sans a less-long face

chin and browline reduction if I were you
>>
>>8827898
In that case, then an antiandrogen and raloxifene will achieve your goals while avoiding breast growth, although you can do your original plan.
>>
File: IMG_2605.jpg (1MB, 3252x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2605.jpg
1MB, 3252x4320px
Can I be a fem boy at 35
>>
>>8829165
Yes
>>
>>8829165
>"why would you take any form of hrt if you just want to be a fem male?"
to look this un-T-ravaged in my 30s is why

compare Jaye/Faye to Chris Crocker
these are your futures to choose between
>>
>>8829165

You have boobs
>>
>take off hoodie on the train
>wearing girly pink shirt underneath
>see some old lady say something to me
>couldn't hear what she said because I was listening to podcasts
hmm what do you think she said, /femgen/?
>>
>>8829642
"my grand-daughter's an agp too!"
>>
File: 1492551552555.jpg (116KB, 900x904px) Image search: [Google]
1492551552555.jpg
116KB, 900x904px
>>8814153
>>
>>8829464
Chris is 6 years younger then me
>>8829513
Fight me fgt
>>
>>8829675
>Fight me

I won't need to, your liver is already doing the work for me!
>>
>>8829679
at 35 i bet he is smart enough to just get an orchie
>>
>>8829929
>doing hrt
>smart
Choose one.
>>
>>8830070
>what is disphoria
for tru femboys (aka hypertwinks) it makes no sense but suprise most of us are a little trans
>>
>>8830125
>what is liver failure
For human beings (aka homo sapiens) it makes no sense but surprise most of you are making poor life decisions.
>>
File: IMG_2626.jpg (247KB, 1208x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2626.jpg
247KB, 1208x1536px
What's femgens routine, I do a booth class, barre, aerial yoga, pole dance, Lyra (hanging hoop), and spin with some stretching in my free time

>>8829929
I'm smart enough to know patches and injections don't cause liver damage
>>
>>8830427
But not smart enough to know of the other side effects, eh? Not that it would really matter anyway. Anything for the fetish, I suppose.
>>
>>8830438
Oooh boo hoo, blood clotting risk and osteopoorrossiiisss how scurrry!

Meanwhile America's young men are out destroy their white matter and livers every evening in the bars and taverns and that's "masculine" to you. Anything to prove something to your vapid normie friends, I suppose.
>>
>>8830444
>boo hoo [serious health conditions]
You can't really be this dumb, right? I sincerely hope you're trolling.
>America
Who said were were talking about Americans?
>destroy their white matter and livers every evening
The only conclusion here is that you are either mentally retarded or acting like someone who's mentally retarded. Both options provide fruitless discussion.
>and that's "masculine" to you
I never said that lol. How presumptuous. Someone's a little pent up, huh? Can't handle any criticism like the special little princess you think you are? Awww, "boo hoo".
Anyway, thanks for the (you)'s. Hopefully you think before you speak next time. I doubt you will, but there's always hope.
>>
>>8830501
>when you try to talk about workouts and you end up debating if estrogen is worse for you then snorting meow meow to stay skinny
>>
>>8829642
What podcast

"i should hook you up with my grandson, because traps definitely aren't gay"
>>
>>8830501
>Who said were were talking about Americans?

Any other western cunt is the same. Eastern societies don't have it as bad because of the Asian flush.

Stay mad. If you drink even socially you're a hypocrite!
>>
>>8830427
Resistance training with and without weights, HIIT and regular cardio.
>>
Are there any femboys past 25? Any past 30? I need some inspo, help me out femgen.
>>
>>8831029
inspo for what
>>
>>8831049

I want to be cute and look young. How old is too old?
>>
>>8830438
The fetish results in the dysphoria.
>>
i'm tired of seeing this narcissistic faggot's glare every time i check the catalog. fuck you. he looks so fucking flaming gay that it pisses me off.
>>
>>8831078
too old for what?
>>
>>8831099
The OP picture?
The OP pic is honestly one of the worst looking femboys I've ever seen ngl
>>
>>8831114
this attitude is why suicide rates are so high in the gay/trans community.
>>
>>8831109

To look like a cute femboy, I'm getting too old to be androgynous. Just hit 27. I should just masc twunk.
>>
>>8829642
"ay bby lemme get summa dat"
>>
File: IMG_2632.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2632.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Welllll

I just learned I was a bottom
>>
>>8828461
You look like the average TERF.
>>
>>8831140
If your goal at 27 is just to be a cute femboy, you've got more thinking to do than "how old is too old to be cute".
>>
File: elf.jpg (881KB, 1023x1280px) Image search: [Google]
elf.jpg
881KB, 1023x1280px
>>8831114
This happened last time I posted the OP too (pic related). Why does everyone think the guys I think are cute are ugly? Or is it just that 3D is unacceptable to you people?
>>
>>8831029
>>
Next:
>>8831332
>>8831332
>>8831332
>>
>>8831268
1) the current one is some old masc guy with long hair
2) the elffaggot is even worse omfg
>>8831125
this attitude is why so many vulnerable mommaboy cucks join the gay/trans community
>>
>>8831385
Can you post a picture of a guy you find pretty and would consider feminine?
>>
>>8831125
No one has to like something they don't like, and if someone can't stand not finding instant appreciation from everyone to the point of suicide it's not other people's fault.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.