[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prostitutes for AGP's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 11

File: OGFjYzc0ZDQxYSMvTHM5NmF.jpg (66KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
OGFjYzc0ZDQxYSMvTHM5NmF.jpg
66KB, 800x450px
https://mic.com/articles/85201/the-surprising-way-the-netherlands-is-helping-its-disabled-have-sex

The Netherlands hires prostitutes for the disabled so they can have sex and get a higher quality of life.

Since young AGP boys turn to transition after failing as males, should they be searched out and given prostitutes so that they accept being men?

It's well known that an AGP who has a sex life is less likely to become trans.

Obviously it shouldn't be the only support given to them.

This would be a net saving because of the costs of transition and improve overall well being.
>>
>agp terf memes
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8809244
I don't give a fuck about AGPs but that article is so fucked up, believing sex is a right the government should subsidise is why we have ""incels"" thinking they're entitled to sex.
>>
>>8809283
That's obviously not why, that's a side effect, but the direct reason why has more to due with the way our culture and media portrays sex and women.
>>
This is an interesting thought, op. When I started dating my boyfriend he said he was jealous of me and wanted to be a woman/transition. Years later, he says he's accepted that being a man is great. The regular sex and adult responsibility might be the reason, or the reason might be he sees my daily beauty regime and figured it wasn't worth it. Being cute is 70% genes and 30% dressing it up, but that 30% is extremely time consuming.
>>
>>8809244
Your conclusions are clearly bullshit considering the amount of married hons.
>>
>>8809244
I'm unconvinced. Several of my surveys suggest (though only weakly) that there is a positive correlation between number of opposite-sex romantic partners and dysphoria (as measured by (dis)satisfaction with male traits, perceived appeal of having female traits, willingness to switch sex, depression, anxiety, poor body image and unhappiness).

(I think this is explained by my information theory, which asserts that better intuitive understanding of things like sexual dimorphism, social gender differences and transness will increase dysphoria.)

If you're aiming to prevent them from developing AGP in the first place, then *maybe* it'd work (I doubt it, though), but it's not clear how to detect AGPs early enough for this to work.
>>
>>8809755
>it's not clear how to detect AGPs early
just look for the boys who like anime
>>
>>8809244
>its well-known
Which, naturally, is why the entire archetype about the married man transitioning at 40 with kids is so accurate. Because having sex prevents you from having AGP.

Who the fuck comes up with this?
>>
File: cool smug boy.jpg (4KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
cool smug boy.jpg
4KB, 160x90px
>Since young AGP boys turn to transition after failing as males, should they be searched out and given prostitutes so that they accept being men?
No, they should be MADE prostitutes instead tbhagpwtfhon.
>>
>>8809774
underrated post
>>
>>8809283
Of all the things to take offense at the government doing, improving the quality of life of disabled people is the one you go for?
>>
>>8809879
>disabled people

so you're telling me that virgins are "disabled" now?
>>
>>8809785
tbqbbqlmaogrossygrosshon

my penis laughed at this post!
>>
>>8809782
>Who the fuck comes up with this?
Well, you have to be a wacko to seriously buy into Blanchard's nonsense.
>>
>>8809918
is it a cute penis or a big strong penis?
>>
>>8809244
>young AGP boys turn to transition after failing as males
will this meme ever die?
>>
>>8809976
tbhon what do you think?
>>
>>8809990
idk tbhon
>>
>>8809998
tbhon.......

*shoves penis in your mouth*
>>
>>8809955
What do you gain from needlessly divisive posts like this?
>>
>>8810006
wow whoa, a bit rude tbhon *bites*
>>
>>8810025
owie tbhon ;'(

you are a meanie

*sucks your feminine penis*
>>
>>8810012
What do you gain from spreading false ideology that hurts trans people?
>>
>>8810030
WTF! pls don't *cries*
>>
>>8810048
tbqhon let me finish you
>>
File: 1503998639484.gif (439KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503998639484.gif
439KB, 640x360px
>>8809537
>married people
>having regular sex
>>
>>8810051
no! you are a bully tbhon *hostilely squeezes your conetits*
>>
>>8810062
tbhon that hurts ;(

pls no hurt
>>
>>8810066
you hurt me b4 i hurt you now tbhon *grabs your benis and puts it in my butt*
>>
>>8810042
How has it ever harms trans people?

Have you ever considered that your denials of it do?
>>
>>8810088
Tbqhon you areveryfiesty tbhon
>>
>>8810104
shut up and fug me tbhon
>>
File: 1456278833498.jpg (79KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
1456278833498.jpg
79KB, 625x468px
>>8810066
>>8810088
>>8810104
stop doing what you're doing

it's not too late
>>
>>8810132
Tbqhon calm down tbHon
>>
>>8810133
Tbhon are you a ftm or a cis girl
>>
>>8810135
*slaps your benis* do it or else this one gets it! tbhoney
>>
>>8810144
Tbqhon my benis is too feminine for this
>>
>>8810148
well you raped my mouth without permission, so tbqhon
>>
>>8810152
Tbqhon im sowwy
>>
>>8809244
would't it work other way

>>8809283
sex is one of basic human needs
>>
>>8810165
not being raped is also a basic human need

expecting poor or third-world women to go into prostitution and have sex with men they wouldn't otherwise to "serve" this need is fucked-up.
>>
>>8810161
ok just don't do it again. it's very mean to rape ppl without permission tbhon
>>
>>8810089
How does telling the world trans people are actually just perverts and confused gays NOT hurt them?

How would the denial of them being perverts or confused gays hurt them. In fact we can see blanchardianism hurt people on this very board, with them justifying repression despite the crippling dysphoria with above.
>>
>>8810175
Telling that what you object to is the theory itself, not its accuracy.
>>
>>8810171
tbqhon can i have permission to rape you tbhon
>>
>>8810167
remind me again why prostitution is the only job it's unacceptable to choose do because you want the money mrs feminist?
>>
>>8810189
sure lol tbhon
>>
>>8810187
It's been discredited here enough already.

And besides, in the first place you haven't even asked about its validity, but impact, so... Nice goalposts moving.
>>
https://discord.gg/3hKk4hZ
>>
>>8810208
tbhon you have permission to rape me too tbhon
>>
>>8810210
that's a weird looking apple tbhon
>>
>>8810203
the same reason why most people consider rape a different category of offense to regular physical assault

either you say that it's the same as any other work and accept that sexual assault is therefore the same as any other assault (even though most people find it far more inherently damaging), or you accept that there's an inherent difference
>>
>>8810209
I'm only observing that your assessment of its impact, even now, ignores its validity.

That you consider validity irrelevant says everything about your position.
>>
>>8810213
i'll rape you with tickles and conetit fondling that's what you deserve, slut tbhon
>>
>>8810234
tbhon I want your penis
>>
>>8810228
When talking about impact, validity is simply nonfactor. I'm baffled you don't get it.
>>
>>8810223
sure sure what was that reason again besides muh feels?
>>
>>8810167
If both party consent how is it rape?
>>
>>8809244
>It's well known that an AGP who has a sex life is less likely to become trans.
Yeah, and that's the reason we have a hon phenomenon of married men with kids.
>>
>>8810275
depends if it's coercive consent, not all prostitution is inevitably rape but if your options were "die on the streets" or "fuck strange men" you probably wouldn't be happy about that either.

less of an issue in Denmark desu since they actually have a welfare state but a big issue in the US, especially relevant to this board due to MTFs and LGBT youth in general thrown out by their families who have to turn to survival sex work

>>8810256
I mean, it's literally all about feelings, that's how society works. When most of the population have the same feelings about the same thing we try to work around it. Humans have positive and negative feelings about a variety of things and we generally do take their feelings into consideration. It's not like you'd go up to a child sexual abuse survivor and go "yeah but those are just like, your feelings man, why are you so upset that that dude fucked you? Logically it's just two body parts touching, it's just your feelings making you upset." Humans aren't just robots and feelings have to come into the equation at some point, if you don't care about others' feelings at all in any situation you're just a sociopath.
>>
>>8810250
Because I believe truth matters.
>>
>>8810313
by this logic any person that has to work in order to sustain themselves is "coerced"
>>
>>8810341
Seriously, so what? It being truth or not makes no difference on it hurting trans people.
And it's not like obvious falsehoods can't have big impact, e.g. anti-vaxxers.
>>
>>8810361
That's true though, NEETdom is ultimate human state.
>>
>>8810372
>It being truth or not makes no difference on it hurting trans people.
I disagree.
>>
>>8810384
Okay, go ahead and explain your position. How does something that leads to discrimination not hurt them just because it's true?
>>
>>8810380
that's just stupid
>>
>>8810398
t. mad wageslave
>>
>>8810313
right so no reason then, just ew sex.

i say the migrant whores earn their keep or get out.
>>
>>8810361
>>8810408
Like I said, you can believe that equivalency if you want - it's the same line of thought as believing that sexual assault is no different to other physical assault. It's a valid point of view if you want that, but it's a minority point of view and most people (and therefore most potential sex workers under this system) will not think of it that way, instead thinking there's a difference between being "coerced" into working in food retail and being coerced into having sex with strangers. Both can be unpleasant but they're on different levels.

At the same time, there are people who genuinely wouldn't mind being prostitutes and that's OK. But when you accept as a truth that everyone has the "right" to sex on demand, the demand for sex will far, far outstrip the supply of willing (mostly) women, meaning coercion has to come into the equation somewhere, especially if this is taken to believe people's right to sex outweighs sex workers' rights to only have sex with men they consent to. It's unsurprising how it's always men talking about how women "logically" shouldn't be upset by this when they're not the ones whose bodies are under threat. I'd ask if you'd be happy if you were expected to fuck random guys if you found yourself on the poverty line, but since this is /tttt/ at least one person would probably respond with OF COURSE NOT I LOVE BEING FUCKED BY OLD MEN.
>>
>>8810419
>the demand for sex will far, far outstrip the supply of willing women
Good for them, they get paid more.
>>
>>8810313
>but if your options were "die on the streets" or "fuck strange men" you probably
should be grateful you can prostitute yourself.
>>
>>8810442
typical disgusting male response, the "option" to get raped is nothing to be grateful for.

I'd honestly rather die, but
t. lesbian
>>
>>8810419
t.never worked in retail
>>
>>8810450
So because you'd rather die, you'd deprive every women of an option to live?
>>
>>8810450
>I'd honestly rather die,
then die.
>>
>>8810465
I didn't say that. I didn't even say prostitution should be banned. All I want is a functioning welfare state so women aren't likely to be forced into prostitution and men have options other than being homeless, and for the government not to encourage the idea that anybody's "owed" sex.
>>
>>8810465
Of course. Like most feminists she's a stuck up, upper middle class woman who has had everything handed to her, wants more still, and hijacks the issues of women with actual concerns in order to give her ideology legitimacy at their expense.
>>
>>8810482
You want the government to give people what you think they should have but god forbid it gives them what you think they shouldn't.
>>
>>8810485
I'm not upper-middle class, if I was I wouldn't feel personally threatened by the widestream lefty acceptance of the idea that it's totally fine to expect poor women to prostitute themselves.

It's refreshing talking about it on here though because at least /tttt/ are honest. The liberal left is all hypocritical "women having any sex they don't 100% want is rape, under any circumstances! unless they're paid, in which case it's totally fine and you're anti-feminist for thinking that's fucked-up!". 4chan's just like "lol the only reason people care about rape is muh feefees, you should be grateful you have sexual value." It's a repugnant opinion, but at least it's internally consistent.
>>
>>8810505
>pretending the rich don't give a shit about the poor despite being one of the most well off people in her country

nice strawman that because we're not rabid feminists like you we must not care about rape.
>>
>>8810520
it's not a strawman, it was referring to several comments ITT.

peace out.
>>
>>8810482
>muh nanny state
>>
>>8810538
If you attempt to redefine rape to mean what it doesn't mean for 99% of people, don't be surprised that in your eyes people seem to be okay with it.
>>
>>8810396
Guess it.
>>
what if I'm not agp tho
>>
>>8810555
>don't be surprised that in your eyes people seem to be okay with it.

is this supposed to make sense?
>>
>>8810583
Made sense to me mate.
>>
>>8810555
You incel freaks will say anything to justify your "pick up artistry" which involves getting people so plastered they can't move. This is why I always carry a weapon.
>>
>>8812351
>I always carry a weapon

It is all fun and games until they wrestle it away from you and use it against you

I just avoid bad parts of town and I don't hang out with sketchy losers.

I don't need to carry a penis substitute.
>>
File: defense.png (828KB, 1024x546px) Image search: [Google]
defense.png
828KB, 1024x546px
>>8809283
Well, it's fucking true! You getting that? I'm so fucking past due for sex, and the government needs to get it's shit together and do it's duty in handling this horrific injustice! Instead of all the other bullshit things it gets into.

FUCKING ACCEPT IT, OR ELSE!

They've already admitted their duty their when they gave me my hep B vaccine! But that's not enough!

For starters, they need to stop unfairly singling out females and gimme my damn HPV vaccine. Oh, it's made for females? Fuck that! Then give out another, maybe more experimental one that targets whatever different strains. But that's relatively minor, the bigger deal is the grossly overdue Herpes vaccine. There supposedly is one or two that's like 60% effective. Well, give it, bitches! This whole enormously cruel situation is fucking unforgivable!
>>
>>8812445
So do all my friends though. I'm also a very loud screamer.
>>
>>8809244
As a virgin repressed trans, I would decline a prostitute. Having sex would make me feel worse. Not everyone solves their problems with sex.
>>
Tell me why being trans-exclusionary is bad, anyway? If you don't believe in the concepts that make 'trans' even a thing, why should you believe in trans as a concept? You can believe other people believe they are trans, and respect their decisions, without agreeing with them, right?

It's like having a friend that's really into homeopathy, you can be open about your disagreements and bant with them, but if they are freaking out and need a ride to their local Naturia Shoppe you can still be there to give them a ride.

Why can't we get along?
>>
>>8809244
AGP here with no sex life you what helped me accept being a man? The realization that being poor, masc and past 30 would make being a tranny a shitty existence. Even for younger less masc trannies I think its a shitty meme treatment.

Giving socially awkward AGPs prostitutes is probably a good idea though.

>>8809283
I don't believe incels deserve sex but its good for their mental health.

>>8809307
All the extra beauty bullshit combined with still having to work a fulltime job makes me happy to just smoke weed and play vidya

>>8809755
This was observed by researchers in the past. A strong sexual and romantic relationship can reduce AGP but it will drift back as things die down. Unfortunately the tfw no gf introvert crowd gets to share a body with the AGP succubus long term.
>>
>>8813165
you know what helped me accept being a man?*
>>
>AGPs are hyper masculine and often marry before leaving their wives and kids lol
>AGPs are failed males lol
Choose one (1)
>>
>>8812996
It's more like having a friend who believes in vaccines because scientists do and trying to pass legislation that bans vaccines because you think science is a jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>8810341
If you believed the truth mattered you wouldn't believe in a pseudoscientific theory rejected by just about every medical organization out there.
>>
>>8813209
The former is a baby boomer AGP thing. The latter is a gen y/z AGP thing.
>>
>>8809244
doesnt help at all
in fact I was only repulsed by a slutty girl who wanted to fuck me

>It's well known that an AGP who has a sex life is less likely to become trans.
bullshit, MAJORITY of late transitioners had wives
>>
>>8813484
How do you people even come up with these speculations, other then pulling them directly out of your ass and pretending you read it in a case study somewhere?

I've never seen more wanks pretending to be real opinions then on this board.
>>
>>8812996
>having a friend who's into homeopathy
>ISHYGDDT

Kooks belong alone so they can go psychotic faster and get their meds.
>>
>>8812556
What's so unfair and cruel?
>>
>>8813165
all it really boils down to is "can you/do you want to put forth the effort?" and 9 out of 10 times it's "no". he woulda made a stellar girl, but a femboy is fine too.
>>
>>8813688
Not getting laid. And the government being obnoxiously neglectful, calous, impractical, and so much more and worse things in making it so. And them having zero interesting in correcting this atrocity,

Oh yeah, and the whole hep B vaccines are something they've really just done to cover their own sleazy, evil asses in response to messes that they're into. First off, it's, even by its name, a liver disease, so they're just doing that to keep the whole organ redistribution house of cards from comming down. And of course they did it to demand forgiveness and forgetfulness about how they've spread Hep C so much, not just through pharma industrry empowerment but even completely directly, on their own.

So getting a few tormented, shat-on people laid is no fucking boon, it's a drop in the bucket!
>>
>>8814977
>And the government being obnoxiously neglectful, calous, impractical, and so much more and worse things in making it so. And them having zero interesting in correcting this atrocity,
They must have some logic and beliefs behind their policies, whether they're right or wrong by anyone else?
>>
>>8815011
They have motives behind their policies. Like privatisation of any aspects of healthcare, appeasing feminists, being friendly with Merck, appealing to represion concerned supporters, and so on.
>>
>>8815648
>appeasing feminists, being friendly with Merck, appealing to represion concerned supporters, and so on.
What do these have to do with being neglectful, callous and impractical?
>>
>>8815716
Let's see, how about not wanting to allow any HPV vaccine except the one made by Merck? Maybe even not wanting to endanger Merck's HPV deal by distributing an HSV vaccine, stirring up controversy and backlash.

Directing endemic-level social disease vaccines exclusively against cervical cancer connects quite plainly to womens' issues politics and feminist appeasement attempts.

Lastly ... religion pushing, particularly abrahamic.
>>
>>8816167
How has Merck got away with benefiting from policies that suit it like that?

As for the feminists wanting to leave males exposed, what can be done about it?
>>
No one should be getting government prostitutes.

I’m a 28 year old virgin, should I get a government prostitute?
>>
>>8816217
Yes. You should receive a ticket to an experimental program to meed with two good looking guys with some solid relevant training to be tied up and spitroasted, or whatever variation would happen to be intriguing.
>>
>>8816246
You’re joking, but proves the point that the government shouldn’t be funding prostitutes.
>>
>>8816217
I don't know, are you an AGP?
>>
>>8816278
No, just gay
>>
>>8816345
Then have you got a theory about how prostitutes can save you from being gay?
>>
>>8816367
Maybe if they were really horrible and caused me to avoid sex?
>>
>>8816259
You want to claim that? But you follow it up with very unsupportive stuff: >>8816345
And you're debasing things you're against by categorizing them as mere "funding", when it's clearly a more sophisticated proposition than tossing out corporate welfare to failed brothels.
>>
>>8816394
How is saying I’m gay “unsupportive”
>>
>>8816428
It contradicts automatically dismissing fancy male crewed sexual venue suggestions.
>>
>>8816382
Sounds like a stretch anon.
>>
>>8815011
>biased treatment towards women
>"They must have some logic and beliefs"
:^)
>>
>>8816189
Hard to tell, I don't think they're as much of a player as Dow/Dupont, so they don't get put under the microscope that much. But it's well recognized that companies legaly bribe the US government with lobying, campaign contributions, constant job offerings to retired civil servants, the standard practices in this arena have been dissected ad nauseum.

Maybe feminists' lopsided programs could be remedied by greater selection of medical offerings.
>>
>>8809244
>raping women for money so some delusional males can get better instead of chopping their dicks off
>>
>>8822055
prostitution is rape of male wallets
>>
I'm considering this as well.
It doesn't really affect me all that much but I've never had any enthusiasm for sex/people so maybe visiting a brothel is a way out for me.
It's legal and fairly cheap where I live though which is good though I can't help but feel I'm going to be disgusted.
>>
File: 1416881296826.jpg (146KB, 782x577px) Image search: [Google]
1416881296826.jpg
146KB, 782x577px
>>8809785
This fampai
>>
>>8822176
GL getting your dick up when you're so nervous.
>>
>>8809244
>government gives you welfare sex
FULLY
AUTOMATED
LUXURY
COMMUNISM
>>
>>8810167
>prostitution is rape
>consensual sex between adults is rape
This is why I hate feminists.
>>
>>8809244
I highly doubt that this will "cure" you. I tried having heterosexual sex to try to be normal too, and though it wasn't horrible, it did make me feel really uncomfortable. I still ended up coming out as a tranny many years later.
>>
File: wr_1928.jpg (38KB, 460x597px) Image search: [Google]
wr_1928.jpg
38KB, 460x597px
>>8822414
Outrageous nonsense! Already ages ago, this has been getting explained as a normal, due implementation of marxism!
>>
>>8822414
Welcome to Europe comrade.
>>
>>8825685
Didn't we win the cold war?
>>
>>8809283
>I don't give a fuck about AGPs but that article is so fucked up, believing sex is a right the government should subsidise
Exactly
>>
>>8829835
>the government should give everything except what i find icky
t. average socialist
>>
>>8829847
I don't think we're entitled to be entertained by the gov. You don't need sex to survive (as in it won't directly kill you), unlike food, water, etc,
>>
File: 1417400918998.png (314KB, 572x474px) Image search: [Google]
1417400918998.png
314KB, 572x474px
>>8829670
Can you really be this bluepilled?
>>
File: a fucking leaf.jpg (247KB, 496x521px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking leaf.jpg
247KB, 496x521px
>>8830620
>I don't think we're entitled to be entertained by the gov.
Whoa, it you seems you somehow didn't get the memo telling you to go fuck yourself!
>>
>>8830620
>implying the government doesn't spend billions on entertainment
>>
>>8834084
But when it's broadcasted, it has a built in efficiency factor involved.

What could they actually do if that won't be enough? As in, in an efficient manner? Produce a new type of dildo that's non toxic and cost efficient?
>>
File: degenerate.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
>>8834084
Are you saying that the CBC should have a call-in show where it's possible to win prizes including a night with two or three hookers and a dominatrix, including a tranny? Or a occasional grand prize of a weekend with them?
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.