[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Physics gender test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1503180010730.jpg (41KB, 668x427px) Image search: [Google]
1503180010730.jpg
41KB, 668x427px
Does physics consider you a man or a woman?

https://youtu.be/oXxrfqY0kA0
https://youtu.be/MW0ZTvRCS1o
>>
Man tbhonest
>>
>>8795454
Facing wall, female. Wall at back, male, by a quarter-inch heel raise.

I'll take that, given being 5'11".
>>
>>8795454
female, apparently. If I step more than three steps though, it gets more difficult, but still doable. That being said, this has more to do with average center of gravity than with actual gender. The results would probably vary based on race and weight.
>>
>>8795485
>>8795472
Also, its a LOT easier if you do it as one fluid movement, like the girl in the video.
>>
this test is bullshit and you know it
t. butthurt hon
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-29-19-55-01.png (802KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-29-19-55-01.png
802KB, 1920x1080px
>>8795507
Tfw you cant pick up the chair
>>
>>8795454
This test changes a lot depending on how tall you are and how short he chair is.

I found I did better at the first angle, with my head against the wall. I'm naturally tall so the chair was further down for me than the other people who tried. My head being against the wall meant I was able to lift the chair to my chest on a perfect parallel, after that lifting my head from the wall was easier than lifting the chair straight from the floor.

The others that tried, regardless male or female, all said it was easier to do the opposite. But then they all seemed to be bending at the knees and hunched in the back. I think I was the only one flexible enough to do it at an actual 90 degree angle.

We tried a taller chair after and that was much easier for me to lift but no-one else could do it without raising their heels.
>>
Is it bad if I can't bend my waist at 90° because I'm not flexbile?
>>
>>8795454
my booblets don't bounce when I walk down stairs or run so male I guess
>>
Tried it both ways and it was able to.
>>
>>8795454
>be female
>tried lifting a chair several all different ways with completely straight back, including taking an extra step back
>every time it's super easy
I don't even see how this is hard. It honestly feels like these guys are acting or pulling a prank to make it seem difficult.
>>
>>8799409
I was able to do it both ways, but doing it with my legs flat against the wall was way hard, I had to use momentum to defeat the pull of gravity. Doing it the other way was piss easy for me.

I think it has to do with the larger moment arm of taller bodies. I'm 6'2"
>>
>>8799409
Yeah I can't do it because I'm 5'11 (amab) but my 5'5 (male) friend can.
>>
I think I could probably do it if I had bigger feet, since I feel a lot of pressure on the toes when I try
>>
>>8795454
I remember when I was a young teen and I saw this experiment on TV, I immediately found a chair and tried it, I was so happy when I realised I could.
>>
>>8795454
that's crap, I'm amab and can do it. Those guys are just playing it up so they can signal to other people how masculine they are, like when you were in middle school and some boys would play-up the pain of getting hit in the dick with a ball
>>
>>8799442
also bone density, muscles, fat distribution

dudes are top heavy
>>
File: 1504123752302.png (457KB, 512x444px) Image search: [Google]
1504123752302.png
457KB, 512x444px
>>8800780
>amab
>can pick up the chair
Sure you arexl, Aiden
>>
FtM here. I can do it facing the wall, but can't facing away from the wall.
>>
born male, femboy now, hrt soon,

can pull this trick as far from the wall as i want...

I guess years of aikido (japanese defensive matial art) help me a lot.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>8795454
i only tried it the way they did it in that all in the family clip but i was able to do it np. im 5'7 so im sure that helps.
>>
>>8803064
also i tried stepping out beyond that and at 4 steps i couldn't do it
>>
The wall-facing one is super easy, but I can barely even stand with my butt and heels touching the wall. Any small perturbation definitely pushes me off balance.
>>
>>8795454
6'3'' here, I can do both angles with ease.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.