[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/femgen/ - feminine male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 34

File: 1471400850353.png (388KB, 685x923px) Image search: [Google]
1471400850353.png
388KB, 685x923px
>What is a femboy?
An androgynous male with feminine and soft features. Most are bi.
>Are femboys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
>Can I be a femboy?
It's possible. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
>Should I go on HRT?
Your choice. You'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man. There's more info in the pastebin.
>Is liking femboys considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.
>Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/BKqL0usb
>Discord links
https://pastebin.com/GJg6V6Yq
>>
first~
>>
tfw getting tits despite taking ralox
>>
Trying to think nice thoughts but only shit ones are sticking around.
>>
>>8791722
Do you have hard lumps under your nipples or are they soft?
>>
>>8791729
nipples are soft
and bigger
and pretty sore
>>
File: IMG_0448.jpg (98KB, 640x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0448.jpg
98KB, 640x688px
>>8791689
Glad to be back too. Might stop by the discord on my day off if I'm still welcome.

Indeed they do I'm reading that thread about sporus and wishing that were me

Except for the whole dying at 20 thing.

Obligatory
>tfw never be a eunch sex slave that services the royal men.
>>
>>8791729
Not >>8791737
But thats how mine started and eventually I ended up with a firm tissue under the nips.

Oh well.
>>
>>8790546
is it weird i find your champ pool arousing?

>>>8791780
flawless skin~
>>
File: varg_stop.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
varg_stop.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
Stop replying to people in the old thread
>>
>>8791706
the main discord invite is dead
>>
>>8791706
Thw femboy Mercy main with no qt pharah main to play with :(
>>
File: 2017-08-29-022021_486x318_scrot.png (110KB, 486x318px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-29-022021_486x318_scrot.png
110KB, 486x318px
>>8792419
Is it?
>>
is it possible to work out and get a nice ass if you're losing weight?

The weight loss isnt exactly intentional, mostly depression and poverty, seem to find it difficult to find the right balance. I just want to work on my butt, because i dont like how it looks.

Will I see any results if im not bulking?
>>
>>8792603
No, but at least you'll keep it approximately at its shape. Still convenes to do it but it was to say you won't gain while dieting.
>>
>>8792611
any way that if i maintain my weight, the shape will get better, even if not necessarily much bigger? dont really want to gain weight right now.
>>
>>8792617
Yes, ordinary calorie intake should gradually give you gains if you exercise a lot, for the butt estrogens and a bit of anti-androgens (not necessarily HRT tier drugs, just saw palmetto and pueraria mirifica) help you too.
>>
Femgen how do I get better hips? Mine are almost nonexistent are there any exercises that specifically target hips and thighs?
>>
>>8792795
take estrogen
>>
>>8792806
Already in progress 404 hips not found guess I'm fugged
>>
File: IMG_20170829_154421.jpg (104KB, 444x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170829_154421.jpg
104KB, 444x249px
>>8792846
Do this alongside running, eat a lot of soy but also chicken and oil for calories.
>>
File: Azir and Ahri.jpg (154KB, 942x848px) Image search: [Google]
Azir and Ahri.jpg
154KB, 942x848px
>>8790123 (Cross-thread)
I'm actually looking to go to the rural UBC campus not the one in vancouver, this is really really niteresting anon I never knew this before. (you)'s like these are the only useful thing I'm getting out of this board, thank you!

>>8792194
I've also been wanting to add Taliyah to my pool, and I really wanted to add ezreal because of his new e-girl(male) Star guardian skin but ADC is my worst role, feels bad
>>
File: IMG_2178.jpg (440KB, 1249x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2178.jpg
440KB, 1249x1536px
Why isn't everyone on estrogen again
>>
Have any of you ever played soggy biscuit?
>>
Gonna get mirifica and saw palmetto in a few weeks, hoping they have decently noticeable effects. Worrying mostly about hair growth and my butt right now, im already tired of shaving every 5 days.
>>
>>8793172
>"aka limp biscuit"
I knew there was something suspicious behind that guy's stage name. Seems like a fast track ticket to phimosis town though
>>
>>8793012
Rural UBC campus? Are you talking about the one in the okanagan? I'm going to assume you are, if you are going you'll be In or near Kelowna which is a pretty chill town. It's a retirement tourist trap for rich old people which has a sick lake. Oh and if you didn't know half of BC is on fire because of how dry the summer has been, although I believe that Kelowna has avoided and big fires so far unlike williams lake.
>>
>>8793164
cause im on testosterone?
>>
>>8793205
What kind of femboy are you?
>>
>>8793172
Wtf is a soggy biscuit not googling it in case of it being like a blue waffle or rusty venture.

>>8792861
Sweet thanks for the tips anon unfortunately my agoraphobia and semi NEET tendencies will prevent me from running. Also the sun gives me a rash when I'm in it lol.

>>8793164
Not wanting a broke dick?
>>
>>8793298
Parks are usually pretty comfy to run on, im pretty much same as you but i had no problems with running in my town's park. Otherwise you can go in like a little path in the woods which are usually very uncrowded. And maybe use high protection sunscreen and wear a hat for the sun, are you albino or something by the way?
>>
>>8791706
>Most are bi.
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8793164
Because it's largely untested and even anecdotal evidence suggests it's very unhealthy?
>>
>>8793181
they won't
it's in the pastebin
furthermore you can get both at any pharmacy and waiting weeks wouldn't be worth it
>>
File: IMG_1223.jpg (92KB, 700x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1223.jpg
92KB, 700x623px
>>8793330
I'm actually okay with public parks if a friend is with me same with some of the mountainous paths. Nope not albino just german/Irish at least I don't think I don't have red eyes tho that would be kinda cool look like an anime character irl. Jk I feel bad for albinos desu tho I might be pale enough to be one.
>>
>>8793499
I actually tried everywhere i could think of and i found it nowhere, so i just gave up and bought them online. Can't the effect vary depending on the person? I'll just try and see, if they do nothing then whatever.
>>
>>8793501
I never understood if contact lens that make your iris look different are a meme or if they work fr but you can try to go for that if youre actually convinced on getting that look.
A few kilometres from my town there's actually a park with a very long pathway that very few people run on, you guys got none of those?
>>
Dear femgen, how to makeup?
>>
>>8793760
I just do eye liner and sometimes lip liner. Don't go overboard or you'll look like a drag queen
>>
>>8793811
You suck ass
>>
>>8793760
Go look up TheMakeupChair on youtube.

You're welcome.
>>
>>8792512

omg my name is ethan but I didn't send that
>>
>>8793560
Lol no I live in the mountains so closest park to me is about 30 minutes away and I can't drive due to fainting spells/ panic attacks. As for contacts they look pretty cool like a friend of mine wore them with his hatsune miku cosplay and he looked cute as fuck. I'm still looking for heart shaped ones to go with my yui cosplay just need the boots next which are hard as fuck to find.
>>
>>8793012
ez is fun as fuck, he doesnt really play like an adc imo

>>8793202
>half of BC
those red sunsets tho
>>
>>8794330
I wish I could see the sunsets man, It's so smoky that my uncle legitimately found and old gas mask to wear because his lungs were so irritated.
>>
>>8793760
I just bought an eyelash curler but I'm not into drag or trying to make my skin look better than it actually is.
I think eye makeup is fine. I'm trying to find something that's slightly darker blonde than my hair but idk what to get
>>
>>8793202
Yes, it's that one. I live in a pretty rural place in Saudi Arabia right now, I always hated urban areas
>half of BC is on fire
I know, funny how under-reported it is.
>>
>>8794694
Which Muslim countries do the Iran forced transition thing and which just kill trannies like gays? Does it depend on which branch of Islam or just vary nationally?
>>
>>8794694
Kelowna's pretty hot in the summer so you'll be used to that I guess. If your not into urban areas it's pretty easy to a find a more rural section of town, Canadas super spread out. Jeez I sound like the fucking tourism board but yeach canadas cool
>>
File: 1501922310933.png (388KB, 882x668px) Image search: [Google]
1501922310933.png
388KB, 882x668px
>>8794739
>Which do the forced transition thing
Iran and Saudi Arabia as far as I know.
>Which just kill trannies
Their status is pretty unclear legally across the Arab world (or it exists but is not implemented/followed), but I think Saudi Arabia and Iran are the only countries that legally root out and execute gays and are proud about it. In other countries I think jail is the worst thing you could get
This is from a legal standpoint. The real fear for gays in most Muslim countries that aren't Iran/Saudi Arabia is other people finding out (especially relatives) and least-case scenario disowning/beating the shit out of them, worst case scenario murdering them and dumping them in a hole somewhere (And getting away with it if they get found out on it by saying they killed a dishonorable family member who was a faggot). It depends on the culture of the country.
>>
>>8793164
because it's for trannies and after 2 years of listening to people say it doesn't theoretically make you trans, we've found out that everyone that was on it is repressed trans.

also it breaks your dick
>>
I want a femboy to cuddle ;-;

I had a qt fwb in year 3 of uni but now they're across the world for a year and I've got nobody
>>
anybody else get existential crises? how do you deal with them?
>>
File: IMG_1227.jpg (57KB, 290x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1227.jpg
57KB, 290x666px
>>8793760
I only know a few thing about make up that I suck at it but I do wanna learn a fierce smiley eye one day.
>>
>>8794970
>tfw never had anyone to cuddle, femboy or not
not sure what it's like
>>
>>8795357
Read a lot of books and realize that's just how everything goes; constant transience
>>
>>8795385
Shit always makes me so anxious because I'm high strung.
I feel like I'm not making the most out of every single minute.
>>
>>8795357
Constantly live life with emotional distress and then distract myself with work, sex, and art not in that order.
>>
>>8795395
You can't, live at your own pace or die running
>>
>>8795385
i've realized that it's how things work, but i still can't get over it for some reason
i remember being a kid and waking up crying about the fact that i'll eventually die and i have no say in the matter...and then i remember doing the same thing just yesterday
and basically this >>8795395
every time i go through a list of wonderful things out there in the world to experience, i find that i don't have enough time to experience them all
and that's not even including the lack of money, power, and influence that many things require just to get a taste of them
it makes me wonder if i'm casting too wide of a net, which is fair enough, but how can i know where to focus my efforts/what to cut out? what if i really like basketball and i never find out because i was so focused with business? in a sense i'm afraid i'll hit some local maxima when the global maxima could be just as easily attained
maybe it's just a lack of self-knowledge that's missing? even if one had such knowledge, i wonder if doing something one likes the most for their life is truly the optimum life
or maybe i'm just autistic

>>8795497
aww :c
this seems to roughly be the typical human condition coping mechanism, but i have to wonder if there are better alternatives out there somewhere...
>>
>>8795569
Your next line is "I'm not in therapy or taking medication"

probably also autism, I did the same thing as a kid and I'm mildly autistic and also high strung.
Learn to do what pleases you, make the time for new things, enjoy what you already enjoy even more. You're young, probably, and have plenty of time even if it doesn't feel like it.
>>
File: 1469225350004.jpg (89KB, 574x692px) Image search: [Google]
1469225350004.jpg
89KB, 574x692px
>tfw bottom'd for somebody for the first time in my life after living my life as a top
help /femgen/ i dunno how to feel about this
>>
>>8795603
What's wrong sweetie, need more cock?
>>
>most femboys are bi*exual
Based on fucking what?
>>
>>8795582
nice j o j o k e s
i have tried both though, to little success unfortunately

i'm just inordinately analytical and in a bit of mental pain desu
it's nice to know that i'm not the only one thinking about these things though
>Learn to do what pleases you
b-but i don't know what pleases me ;-;
>You're young, probably, and have plenty of time even if it doesn't feel like it
but being young doesn't last forever and i worry that i won't do all i can before my brain decides to become less like a sponge and more like a brick
like, it's already too late for me to learn another language, at least not very effectively
it feels like my ability to learn and recall is diminishing by the day and there's still so much knowledge i'd like to have before my head closes shop
it's just a little frustrating sometimes, is all; i don't mean to be a downer

>>8795636
oh wow, they did change the op
before it said "most are gay"
and there isn't good data out there that i know of, so they're probably just making it up
most likely based on what they have personally seen from whatever communities they frequent

>>8795603
congrats on popping your boicherry!~
well, did you like it? would you consider it again?
>>
>>8795569
I dunno it seems like I traded one addiction for the another. Like I spent a majority of my teens abusing morpheine and years up to 23 guzzling vodka. Now I typically over work to the point of exhaustion especially around the holidays that are coming up, when I do paint, draw, or illustrate I will throw mabye 20 percent of the work I do in the trash. I'm never satisfied with the finished product wanting so badly to paint in at the very least a semi relative fashion.

sex is a string of one night stand peppered in fuck buddies and 1 year relationships. Someone once called me a serial monogamist I'm starting to think that label fits.

I probably am slightly autistic and was misdiagnosed with ADHD, OCD, panic disorder and agoraphobia. I don't see the point I feel like I'm losing my shit emotionally some days. Part of me wants to like experience ego death or have some sort of spiritual awakening if that shit is even real.
>>
File: 1502378269507.png (98KB, 389x290px) Image search: [Google]
1502378269507.png
98KB, 389x290px
>>8795615
i dunno honestly it's weird.
i've lived most of my life being this top dominant guy, but recently I met this cute boy who I wanted to fug and I thought he'd bottom for me.
but then when we actually got around to it, he says all this dominant top stuff, and I'm really horny at that point, so I give into being a bottom for him for the night

i dunno how to feel about it really I'm kinda conflicted
>>
>>8795651
Well have this outlook....

Alphabet says they can get a person to live over 500 years old, with today's technology, and that millennials may be the first generation to not have to die.

What that implies, I'm not sure. But hey its a better outlook than thinking you're going to end up dead eventually. Maybe.
>>
>>8795603
Being versatile is such cash money if a guy I'm into has a small dick he can make up for it with his butt.
>>
>>8795636
The fact we're AGPs.
>>
>>8795667
And hell, if all else fails, you can have this...

Google's director of engineering Ray Kurzweil previously said we'd be uploading our brains to machines by 2045

That being said, Alphabet is in the pursuit of immortality, and they think they might be close by 2060.

I for one, welcome our new robotic overlords.
>>
Jesus do people really still believe in that Singularity bullshit?
>>
There won't be a singularity imo

Unless some fucking alien comes down and gives us tech, it'll just continue to get better at a steady pace.

Nothing is going to suddenly happen to bring tech into the next golden age.
>>
>>8795665
Guess you'll be a bottom bitch forever, slut.
Now bend over and I'll give you what you need.
>>
>>8795663
oh gosh... well, at least you now have a more productive addiction ^^;
i have a lot of artsy friends and it always surprises me how even little details can be important to them and what they're willing to scrap
what do you think makes you so insatiable when it comes to the finished product? just curious

would you agree with the quote "tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"? i'm sorry though, it must be hard to deal with loss so often... where do you typically find these people?

misdiagnosed for all of those? how odd... and one of my artist friends said that they achieved ego death a few years ago, but i haven't had contact with them since so i don't really know how it went (if it even happened at all)
have you seen anyone about your mental state though? or has the misdiagnosis thing kinda turned you off from the mental health system?

>>8795667
i don't find an infinite life to be much better though, as it seems to basically nullify the worth of life
i can't even imagine a world in which i'm a friendless loser...forever
sounds more like hell to me personally
though it could be nice for a while to some, i'm sure

>>8795694
i thought about being an ai a lot when i was a kid
it was a nice coping mechanism to have a make-believe world where i was untouchable to the evils of this world and immersed in the beauty and wonder of another, though i'd imagine the first steps toward a sort of transition would result in a lot of deaths and failures
>>
>>8795710
No it way more like we will deplete the natural resources or destroy each other in a nuclear holocaust. We would need a way to meet energy demands if any of that science fiction could come true and stop manufacturing world obliterating weapons in a giant dick waving contest.
>>
>>8795668
how does being vers benefit from that specific context?

the best time is when your bottom has a decent-sized dick (and can manage to sustain an erection)
>>
>>8793811
Obviously not an everyday look, but looking like a drag queen is fun sometimes.
>>8793898
Spooky.
>>8795710
It's ridiculous. I do machine learning research in my day job, and I swear every third person I mention my work to brings up singularity or "AI safety" bullshit. They never seem to know the first thing about machine learning, either. The real problems are going to be economic, not some scifi superintelligence.
>>
>>8795768
>what do you think makes you so insatiable when it comes to the finished product? just curious

I suppose it has to do with being a perfectionist and coupled with low self esteem even a piece that I slacked away days of my life into I still won't want to show a soul it sucks cause most artist enjoy sharing their art me I feel super critical of everything like if I draw a certain texture or value is wrong: for instance I did a charcoal render in chiaroscuro tones got one or two moles wrong on my model and I scraped the whole thing. My admiration of other artist too affects me I look up to extremely talented people and spend more time wishing I had that skill than practicing my craft.

>misdiagnosed for all of those? how odd.

I was saying it's a possibility I don't trust doctors very much. A friend of mine thought I was on the spectrum they also thought I was trans to so idk lol. I have considered treatment but I'm so scared it's something that's not treatable my fragile out look on life.
>>
>>8795798
Nah bro my favorite times topppng are when the bottom isn't hard at all but is dripping precum with their tiny dick.
>>
>>8795847
but again, what does that have to do with being vers.
>>
>>8795856
Cause I enjoy being a slutty power bottom who rides their top reverse cowboy and precums on their pecs or boiboobs and also being able to top if guys equipment isn't up to par and he's down for it.
>>
>>8795847
top me plz
i havent had anything more then a semi since july
then we can cuddle and i you can make me feel better about disphoria
>>
>>8795909
a/s/l
>>
>>8795847
I hate it when bottoms have a tiny dick cos then I feel like I am fucking a tranny
>>
>>8795978
you're not a top until you've fucked a cis male with a smol benis
>>
>>8795667
Yeah you're definitely partly autistic and it doesn't help that you're setting up a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>8795972
19/sometimes a tranny/norcal
>>
>>8796049
what part? if you're close enough we'll grab coffee and find out which one of us is more awkward.
>>
>>8796049
i'm 19/a tranny/socal
>>
>>8794778
Shia Iran support trans women, SA does not. Historically Oman accepted a third sex of basically Femboy prostitutes and erotic dancers who eventually married women sired kids and became men.
>>
>>8795870
>top if guys equipment isn't up to par
WORKING DICK ENLARGEMENT SURGERY WHEN
>>
what's the most /femgen/ BMI my dues
>>
>>8796361
Like 23.9 my dude
Actually i haven't measured my height in a while so it might be lower
>>
File: IMG_0372.jpg (112KB, 640x1168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.jpg
112KB, 640x1168px
>>8796361

I think the answer is: me

This is the butt of a women
>>
>>8796361
T H I N N
The /femgen/ ideal BMI is 18.5.
>>
File: 23Fd04_01-25-59August.png (44KB, 172x193px) Image search: [Google]
23Fd04_01-25-59August.png
44KB, 172x193px
Can Bica cause hair loss?
I know some people here been on bica, has it contributed to either hair loss or re-growth? Do you take finast/duta with it? Looking for answers from real experience.

HRTgen is pushing this scare that Bica can make you lose hair since its not blocking DHT enough.
>>
>>8796372
whatever you're wearing

burn it.

Holy fuck lmao.

Also that is definitely the butt of a white man :/
>>
>>8796607
It wont cause hairloss, but it wont negate the risk as strongly as cyproterone will. Bica blocks most of the testosterone from attaching but it wont stop it from being produced and converting to DHT. If you have any DHT in your body you will always have a risk of hairloss even minor.

Cyproterone will just outright stop you body producing testosterone and by association DHT.

I dare say you already know why most femboys pick bica though.
>>
>>8796607
just get on cypro you dumb tranny, you know you're never going to use your girl cock
>>
>>8796691
I've read the theory, Im curious of practical results from people who take bica in 50-75 doses

>>8796795
Im not trans and cypro will kill me
>>
>>8796804
Dont take this the wrong way bc i hate the idea of shilling hrt but

I've been on cypro for some time now and ive shown no signs of dying. Just... Very... Sleepy.
>>
>>8794970
Just kill yourself already hon tripfag
>>
>>8796804
>I'm not trans
>I just want to take female hormones and look like a girl
whatever you say hon :)
>>
>>8796817
I was thinking about it earlier and nearly stepped in front of a car but I decided against it because I think there's still more people I can help
>>
>>8796855
You're not helping anyone you deluded faggot. You've ruined your life by attempting to transition and now you think you can "advise" people. You're a detriment to society and your "help" will only ruin other peoples' lives too when they realize what a horrific mistake they made, just like how you realize it everytime you look in a mirror or at a picture of yourself.
>>
>>8796855
How indiscreet, at least do it without harming others.
>>
>>8796862
??? I don't regret transitioning at all though? if anything I'd already be dead by now if I hadn't started HRT, several times over
>>
>>8796866
yeah that stopped me too
>>
>>8796868
Too bad you kept going, you'll realise the mistake you've made one day.
>>
>>8796872
I'll be dead sooner or later, don't worry about it too much
>>
>>8796882
Hopefully sooner.
>>
>>8796058
east bay
>>
>>8796862
>>8796872
robin does good shit for ppl IRL, stahp bully plz
>>
>>8795909
I would but I'm like a million miles away :/ tn here.
>>
Liking femboys isn't gay
>>
>>8797529
Ok I can see maybe traps being less than gay but femboys is definitely gay
>>
>>8797548
Give me one (1) reason how it's gay
>>
>>8797557
one (1) penis
>>
>>8797557
They have a dick
They are boys
They dont have pussy
>>
>>8797568
>>8797570
Still not really gay when you think about it
>>
>2017
>"liking x doesn't make you x/liking x makes you x" autism
>>
>>8797583
you make a good point
my opinion has changed thanks to this revelation

>>8797592
it's been around since the stone age
>berrypick make ugga
>hunt make no ugga
>make fire no ugga
>ungabunga ugga no ugga
>ungabunga acka make ugga
it's simple geometry
>>
I've been taking hormones for about a year and it's changing me more than I thought it would...I almost feel like I'm a different person

I actually feel like I am female instead of just a faggy guy who crossdresses sometimes
femgen you lied to me
>>
>>8797649
>femboy
>taking cypro/spiro and E instead of bica + ralox
>>
>>8797592
I mean come on guys it's the current year
>>
>>8797661
I'm the guy you replied to

I took cypro for a while, but switched to spiro recently and I still BARELY can get an erection...I tried today and it was basically impossible
>>
>>8797920
even if you want to take pills to stay fem, why would you choose cypro?
>>
File: 1497739611522.jpg (64KB, 450x608px) Image search: [Google]
1497739611522.jpg
64KB, 450x608px
>>8797649
took you whole year to realize that? are you failing boymode yet?
>>
>>8798164
>tfw 3 years and rock solid unclockable boymode
>>
what's it like to have a boy pee in you
>>
>>8793164
i wish i looked like this
>>
>>8798459
ever downed a bottle of ranch dressing//
>>
>>8798459
I've had guys piss on my face.
It's gross if they're dehydrated and their pee is really yellow and smelly.
It's fine if it's clear and they've been drinking beer and they just want to dominate you a little before you suck their cock.
>>
To mess around, I'm trying 1g each of saw palmetto and pueriria mirifica per day for a month. What can I expect?
>>
>>8799743
nothing
>>
>>8799743
Basically this >>8799749
>>
>>8799743
a waste of 60$
>>
File: IMG_1881.jpg (76KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1881.jpg
76KB, 440x660px
>>8799751
>>8799749
Not even better skin? Last time I tried PM for a month my scent changed and I got scared and stopped.
>>
>>8799772
commit fucker
>>
>>8799772
Get a good skin routine and you'll get better skin. Good diet and sleep routines are also important for good skin. Moisturizers and general lack of use will make your skin more feminine if that's what you're looking for. Also wear proper sun protection and don't smoke or you won't have good skin for long anyway.
The best things in life can't be gained by taking pills and sitting on your butt, otherwise *everyone* would do that.
>>
>>8796804
The thing is, what your asking is hard to know.

My father's side of the family is mostly bald, my mothers side has tonnes of hair.

I honestly can't tell if I'd have been bald or have the thick lush hear of hair I currently have.

I can only tell you that I'm not balding now and that's almost an invalid point because I'm on HRT.

The only time you could objectively tell if Bica would stop balding is if someone had just begun to bald and upon starting bica regrew the hair they lost. Or if they keep balding while on Bica.

Bica is only just now starting to be used for femboys and most of the guys here that use it are young. You aren't going to have results for years to come and I'm sure most guys here would start a stronger AA (if they haven't already) the second they started to lose hair.

Why take risks? If you want Bica then take it, but take Duta or fin with it becasue they have actual proven efficiency in reducing or stopping hair loss.
>>
>>8799810
i just wanted to say that this post is okhand
the only thing i'd add is that dht isn't always the cause of hair loss, but it's the overwhelming majority in males so it's fine enough to assume their loss is from mpb
>>
>>8796962
thats less than or equal to an hour
>>
>>8797984
I wanted to make myself less manly and make sure I didn't become more masculine with age

>>8798164
yes
people seem to hesitate gendering me sometimes and I've been called ma'am much much more often than I used to be
>>
>>8799772
They're called supplements because they integrate to what you already do. Have a soy based diet and pm will help a bit too but on its own the effects are meager.
>>
>>8799810
many get receding hairline in 20s already
I guess if no one here reported issues then its not a risk
>>
>>8796962
>>8800017
away*

are you on discord?
>>
Are there any femboys looking for actual relationships? I'm a kinda boyish, masculine 6'2" 22 year old male working on becoming more /fit/. I am in Nevada. I really want a loving relationship. I need a person to motivate me and make me glad to be alive because being alone isn't doing it. I can post Discord if anyone is interested.
>>
>>8800358
Some do.
That's a massive and probably incorrect assumption.
>>
Femgen, I have no sex drive but I have an unyielding desire for platonic companionship.

It's effin' weird.
>>
>>8800425
I do, and you sound nice, but I'm nowhere near you. Such is life.

Most problems with finding a relationship are just the right people being in the wrong places.
>>
>>8800597
You just ripped my heart out. It's so true though. Met a great guy recently and he's in the Czech Republic. Gonna go cry now.
>>
>>8800603
Awww, I'm sorry (̥ ̥এ́ ̼ এ̥̀)̥̥
>>
>>8800622
Out of curiosity, where do you live?
>>
>>8800626
I'm in Texas, just north of the really flooded parts. Hurricane hurricane go away, don't come back till the end of days
>>
>>8800631
I mean I know I'll never find anyone here from Nevada most likely. Out of state is out of state. It doesn't deter me. I'd be willing to fly to my partner or have them fly to me.
>>
>>8795663
D M T
M
T

>>8795838
you can self diagnose autism ya know
https://psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
http://socialintelligence.labinthewild.org/mite/

i just bought a book on autism today, maybe ill have some new insight in a couple weeks
>>
>>8800641
In the spirit of full disclosure, I'm on pills, which I know is a dealbreaker for a lot of people. It took a lotta work and experimentation to get to the level of cute that I'm comfortable with and I'd really rather not have it be ruined in a few years.

I'm not opposed to moving per se, but I've been in a long distance relationship before, and it fell apart in part because he didn't have faith in the financial logistics and the responsibility we'd share living together, since he was on the verge of moving out from his apartment, and at the time I was still in the process of finding a job and would have to move three hours to where he lived and find work there before the move (which I found by the time we broke it off). It left kind of a sour taste in my mouth, ngl
>>
>>8800667
Pills is not a deal breaker for me at all. Moving in together would be a long term goal because I still am in school and live with my parents. Right now it would be all online and trying to visit each other as much as possible.
>>
>>8795710
>>8795720
>>8795833
shoo shoo google shills

do yall actually have a solid understanding of the problem or do you just think it sounds like scifi bs so its probably just scifi bs?
>>
>>8796548
T H I C C
femboys must have cute butts.
>>
>>8796372
i like ur butt and am indifferent towards the clothing idk what that other anons on about
>>
What are /femgen/'s waist and hip measures?
>>
>>8800667
>I'm on pills, which I know is a dealbreaker for a lot of people

not being on pills is a dealbreaker for me desu
>>
>>8800692
31, 43
>>
>>8800670
Alright, cool beans. What's your discord?

>>8800682
Their butt is nice but that dress is objectively atrocious, blech
>>
>>8800705
r9kguy#3005
>>
Anyone here who got a feminine haircut? How did you go about it?
>>
>>8799706
>>8799738
I said IN not on, you virgins.
>>
>>8800793
Ass or pussy? Probably like a bathtub shower's concentrated jet but more concentrated and slightly stronger
>>
>>8793298
A game we used to play in English private schools were you all sit round in a circle and Jack off. You put a biscuit in the middle of the circle and all cum on the biscuit. The last person to cum has to eat the biscuit. I lost on purpose a few times, had to pretend I was disgusting but secretly it was the hottest thing ever
>>
>>8791706
Where do I find femboys to fug?
>>
>>8800663
Well I'm not really ready for dmt I will take it one day as part of my spiritual journey but I am looking forward to the pycheldelic wine I'm making with morning glorys.

>>8801006
This reminds me of that corruption of champions mod where your stuck in prison and she only gives you a cum soaked biscuit to eat. Seriously tho why are straight guys so gay ive been fondled on the boiboobs, manhandled, kissed,fucked, and cuddled with by a large majority of my straight friends and strangely enough all I do with my gay friends is go clubbing and hook up with other dudes.
>>
>>8801036
Tennessee you could fug me anon
>>
>>8800017
>>8800405
yeah
conetits#2188
dm me
>>
>>8801036
right here ;)
>>
>>8801036
That's a good question, I wish I knew the answer as well.
>>
>>8801312
morning glories are a trash drug for teenagers
>>
>watch loads of trap/tgirl porn
>fantasise about sucking cock
>try gay porn
>go through dozens of videos until your boner is completely gone and you admit to yourself you're not aroused in the slightest

So, does this mean I'm straight after all? But if I'm straight, why do I spend so much time fantasising about my male flatmate?
>>
>>8801723
>caring what your label is
really?
>>
>>8801723
You are probably pseudobi or just prison gay.

>>8801642
I'm using a cold water extraction to get the lsa out I'm not stupid enough to chomp down a bunch of seed also thinking about pairing it with devils trumpet or as it's commonly known datura can't find pure lsd right now and psliocybin is not growing in abundance at the moment so in short bite me.
>>
>>8800692
29.9 for the waist, 38.5 for the hip
>>
>>8801792
CWA of morning glories is incredibly gross and underwhelming compared to actual mushrooms.

Anyone who ever considers doing datura/devil's trumpet/angel horns/brugmansia is critically retarded and you're lucky I'm warning you instead of letting you kill yourself in an absolute nightmare of a trip.

Buy LSD-50 off the internet and remember it's half as strong so take twice as much.
>>
>>8801723
Sexuality is fluid man, spend enough time with someone you like and it's not at all surprising if you end up attracted to them
>>
>>8801723
most gay porn sucks, it's all either super old dudes, generic hunks, or way too skinny twinks, 1% of gay porn is normal cute boys fucking. I usually fap to the small tits shemale section of porn sites(I like the combo of masc hot guys and feminine males) but I always check the gay sections for good videos which pop up sometimes. I can't fap to straight porn either though because I find real girls gross.
>>
Anybody here used to be thinn but tried getting thicc and ended up fatt? I want to die
>>
>>8801833
>tried getting thicc and ended up fat
sounds like you don't know how to exercise
>>
>>8801833
You thought a bit of estrogen and all your fat would move to your butt, did i guess it right? You need a reasonable diet to get some fat to your butt without getting fat, and the rest of your butt should be worked out in some way.
>>
>>8801843
I do, but I don't have the means to do cardio atm
I mostly work out my lower body and, while it has made my hips slightly wider and my butt much bigger, it also made my tummy like a 3/10

>>8801855
I don't take estrogen and the dietary choices here are pretty limited
This is my first time with a BMI over 19/body fat over 10% and it feels so wrong
>>
>>8801897
>mostly work out my lower body
it doesn't work like that
>don't have to means to do cardio
There's femboys on the ISS?
>>
>>8801902
>it doesn't work like that
How does it work, then?
>There's femboys on the ISS?
Hah, no. I'm just in an area where people don't want me to exist and my living quarters are too small to really do anything
>>
>>8801914
Working out a single part of your body doesn't affect it like you would expect it to. >>>/fit/

Prisoners can do cardio in literal jail cells.
>>
>>8800591
ITs normal if you are taking mones.
hugg
>>
>>8800692
waist: 32in
hip: 37in
>>
>>8800790
Went into a supercuts and showed pic of haircut
had to reassure the person cutting that yes this is what I wanted, no dont cut my bangs. i hate going to those places they think they know better, just shut up and give me the haircut i requested
>>
>>8801920
I don't just do, like, crunches or just core. I do full lower body workouts since I tend to get really muscular really fast on upper body workouts. I find visible muscles disgusting, personally, so I shy away from that
And /fit/ is usually either just memes or just workouts for people who want to be musclehulks, neither of which help me out very much
>>
>>8801833
i went on hrt and no i cant loose any weight. Kill me
>>
>>8801944
Ask for advice on being a twink/female and working out, they're gay as fuck and will love it.
>>
>>8802002
iktf :c
Gotta watch what you eat forever after a certain age, unfortunately

>>8802021
Hmm... I'll try this out sometime
Thanks, anon
>>
>>8800692
26"/35"
>>
File: 1501358071440.jpg (242KB, 495x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501358071440.jpg
242KB, 495x600px
Where do I find non-robot femboy chasers?
>>
>>8802310
At a cafe in the morning, or maybe at a public park. Not granted but you can try.
>>
>>8802310
Online? IRL?
(real) Femboys are just heavy-duty twinks, so really anywhere you'd find twink chasers. Considering the vast majority of gay people will fuck anything with a dick, you would be hard-pressed to go anywhere with gays and no chasers.
>>
>>8802310
Norwich, UK :^)
>>
>>8802411
Are you a femboy now like faye or what
>>
>>8802424
no, I'm into fem guys
it's like one of the meme things I'm infamous for or w/e
>>
>>8800017
>>8800405
conetits#2188
add me before i die of not enough cuddles and dick
>>
File: 1501097720204.jpg (15KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501097720204.jpg
15KB, 640x480px
>>8801897
>Can't do cardio
Nigga unless your like a quadriplegic there's no reason you can lift weights but not do cardio.
>>
File: 1497461983164.gif (2MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1497461983164.gif
2MB, 280x210px
>>8802021
Can confirm, I just want to help a cute boy accomplish their goals and get in shape.
>It's not gay if you say no homo
>>
>>8802411
Whatever you do, don't go to prison.
>>
>>8802615
...okay?
>>
>>8802624
It's true, you having the best of both worlds right now might turn upside down for you.
>>
>>8801820
Are you me?

I mean, I like the female form, but I think vag is gross. Cocks are just lovely.

>TFW you're Daddy material and just want a cute femboy/trans girl to take care of.

>>8802582
Kinda hard to talk when you're sucking one off.
>>
>>8802657
You just have to say it before and your good. I mean who hasn't fucked a gym bro for that extra test and protein am I right?
> R-r-right guys?
>>
>>8802021
Not them but I might do this I have the opposite issue I lose weight constantly currently 141 and look malnourished want to get dem thick thighs and round out my hips plus give my face a bit more fullness
>>
File: 1440898337946.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1440898337946.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>8801723
>if I'm straight, why do I spend so much time fantasising about my male flatmate?
>>
>>8802657
Sign me up!
>>
>>8802657
>I mean, I like the female form, but I think vag is gross. Cocks are just lovely.

This guy gets it.
>>
>>8802630
do you mean I look andro and would get buttraped easily?
>>
>>8802721
It's ok as long as I don't have to put my face in it too much. Fucking isn't a problem (esp if doggy and anal), but I'll eat ass before pussy. And I can take or leave tits (even if great tits are awesome).

Gimme a cute, slim femboy in a jock strap or a sissy in lingerie any day over a girl. As long as the cock is average or above, we good.
>>
>>8802561
There isn't room for weights so I have to lift my body instead
Decent or above cardio requires being outside/having more room and that's not an option here

>>8802582
C-could you help me out, anon? Or am I beyond the point of redemption?
>>
>>8802689
In the same boat here
>>
>>8791706
can a femboy be ftm? i feel like since i have such a waifish figure and soft figures i feel like the only way to exist as a male is to exist as a feminine guy
>>
>>8803118
no, because you are female, but you can mimic them with little problem
just as mtf can't be tomboys, because they're not women
getting bulky can help fill in those gaps, as you can't control bone structure at this stage but you can control muscular structure and fat distrubution to an extent
>>
>>8801902
sprints/jog at night desu
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/08/gun_running.html
>2k10+6+1
>not carrying firearms while jogging

>>8801902
>>8801914
>>8801920
part of training is specific (you work specific muscles enough eventually they learn they need to get stronger)
part of it is altered hormone levels (increase bone/muscle size/density/efficiency in general)

>>8802002
lose*

>>8802310
pick me
>non-robot
fugg D:

>>8802668
right.
>>
>>8803147
Guns aren't really allowed where I'm at, but I should be moving to a better place in a few months
I'm just collecting all the data I can at this stage, but thank you for the help!
If you don't mind me asking, how do you know which muscles to work? I'm unaware of the dynamics of muscle growth, sorry
>>
>>8803118
Androgynous people are fucking GOAT.
>>
>>8803118
>which muscles to work
if you are working out for general health then the biggest muscles (quads, hamstring/glutes) are the most bang for your buck

if you are working out for aesthetic reasons, work on what you want to be bigger
>>
>>8803118
No because a femboy without a dick is pretty much just a girl.
Do whatever the hell you want, but in your case you might want to avoid labels. If you look like, act like, present like, and are a girl you can't really call yourself a boy. Well you can, but don't expect most people to take you seriously.
Like if you're fine with being feminine then why do you want to be a boy at all?
>>
>>8803275
I don't think you're quoting the right anons, anon ^^;
But yeah, I'm mostly doing it for aesthetic reasons, though I will be adding cardio as soon as I can actually do cardio often enough for it to make a difference
>>
File: latest-1.jpg (140KB, 707x715px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
140KB, 707x715px
>>8802792
It's never too late to start! Bodyweight exercises are a great place to start and are usefull even after lifting for years. What are you able to do currently excercise wise?
>>
>>8803703
I like the attitude! I can do stationary exercises like lunges and squats pretty well, but that's about it for now
In a few months I'll have effectively no limits on what I can do in terms of exercise, so that should be pretty nice
>>
>>8803816
Well if you spend your next few months focusing on all around fitness through bodyweight excercises you should be well equipped to throw weights in once you have access to a gym. Also how many pushups can you do? Can you do any chin ups or pull ups?
>>
File: 1494370114328.jpg (32KB, 880x655px) Image search: [Google]
1494370114328.jpg
32KB, 880x655px
3 months slouching around doing nothing on hrt, every muscle in my body feels like it's dying, t-this is normal right?
>>
>>8803188
thank you! i've always been fascinated with androgyny as a presentation even before the fact that i was trans even came to mind
>>
would something like 0.5mg e and 150mg spiro be enough to have good skin and stuff but get tits slower and later?
>>
>>8803855
I'm not too sure what exercises I should be doing, but I do agree that this is a good time for ramping up to weighted training
How many pushups I can do before it starts to hurt, you mean? Maybe like 15-20
I can physically do pull ups, but I don't really have a place to do them at the moment

>>8803882
>every muscle in my body feels like it's dying
What do you mean? That sounds painful :c

>>8803905
Short answer: no
>>
>>8803882
what are you taking? I want this
>>
>>8803940
50mg of cypro and 4mg of estrofem

>>8803913
>What do you mean? That sounds painful :c
like that feeling you get when you worked out too much the day before
>>
>>8803913
long answer? :c
>>
>>8803952
Really? I haven't heard of that before...
It could be tons of things though, from bedsores to a reaction with the hrt to being completely normal for your regimen and body
You may want to ask in /hrtgen/ or whatever they call it now, or just wait for more responses and see what others have to say about it

>>8803958
You wouldn't listen anyway, but I wish you the best of luck
People will usually answer after me anyway, giving you the answers you're looking for
>>
File: IMAG0106.jpg (2MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0106.jpg
2MB, 3000x4000px
is this shirt too feminine?
>>
>>8804154
no, its perfect
>>
>>8804154
Too feminine for what?
>>
>>8804186
too feminine for a guy to wear
>>8804167
alright
>>
>>8804212
Depends where
>>
>>8804225
fair enough
>>
>>8804154
is that a corpse behind you
>>
>>8804233
nah my feet just haven't seen daylight in years and are really pale as a result
>>
>>8804248
oh shit didnt even realize you were kneeling
>>
>>8804267
Yeah that weirded me out at first, too
I thought they were on someone's shoulders the first time I saw the feet
>>
>>8803913
Excercise wise just really focus on hitting your whole body, if you Google full body calisthenics you should find some excercise you can do in a small amount of space. I would reccomend you start with 3 days a week of excercise if you haven't been very active recently. I'm guessing from where we are that your not that interested in getting super large or strong?
>>
>tfw kinda want to try a 9S Cosplay just to see if I can pull it off
I mean the facemask hides a good deal of his face so maybe.
>>
>25
>still look like Im 17
Its the tapwater, I tell ya
>>
>>8804566
>9S
is that the new iphone?
>>
>>8804720
It's turning the frogs gay, you know.
>>
File: 9S.jpg (26KB, 879x502px) Image search: [Google]
9S.jpg
26KB, 879x502px
>>8804816
Good morning, grandpa.
>>
>>8803882
Sounds like you're losing muscle mass, I got that too after lile a year on cypro
Probably a good idea to do basic maitinence exercise and keep your protein intake at 100% GDA to keep it all healthy
>>
>>8804816
>lol
lol
>>
can o get a routine to make myself nicer

such as using moisturizer etc

how do i hide shadow? even after shaving its there
>>
>>8804154

Whose feet are those?
>>
what kind of shoes does /femgen/ wear
>>
File: 301225.jpg (38KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
301225.jpg
38KB, 225x350px
>>8805424
Comfy Air Max
>>
File: IMG_3563[1].png (1012KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3563[1].png
1012KB, 1136x640px
I'm not a femboy but like, how do i pull a cute fem bf? I'm pretty muscular and I know how to talk to girls, but I haven't seen very many in person/ on grindr. Any help appreciated
>>
>>8805424
a cold one in the morning after the gym, then a warm one at night
>>
>>8805447
just walk up to one and say "i really like you" or something
it sounds hard, but we are so socially inept that you have to make it obvious.
>>
>>8805453
Is that really it? I see a bunch on campus but I can never tell if they are even gay or just a another straight softboy.
>>
>>8805450
d-dont your feet get cold?
>>
>>8805475
my whole body gets cold. It a cold shower. I only do it cold because my skin and hair cant handle being esposed to hot water twice a day.
>>
>>8805467
we are the (inb4 someone gets pissy over this) "woman/submissive figure" in most gay relationships, so you have to come on to us. I cant speak for everyone, but thats the easiest and quickest way to start a relationship with a fem
>>
File: Screenshot_20170901-084145.png (791KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170901-084145.png
791KB, 1440x2560px
>>8805481
ohhhh okay. sorry, I guess I misunderstood you. yeah, I might get myself a pair
>>
>>8805487
I can see that. What kind of body/face aesthetic works best? I kind of look like a clean shaven jock, if that isn't narcissistic as fuck. Also clothes wise?
>>
>ill never be asked out by a clean shaven jock irl
>ill never be asked out period
>>
>>8805497
just being that outgoing is a huge turn on. Everone has their own types, but anything masc in good. Personally, i dont like anything above a stuble, and clean shaven is better, but id fuck a telephone pole desu.
>>
>>8805447
>>8805467
when guys come up and talk to me out of nowhere at my college I get nervous, if they're not aggressive enough they don't get anything out of me
>>
>>8805447
>come up and talk to us
>keep in mind we're shy, so you'll have to lead the conversation
>try steering it towards sexuality and putting in some light physical contact, like resting a hand on our shoulder
>at this point the reaction should tell you whether or not you're talking to a straight guy or a femboy
>remember we'll probably be too socially awkward to make the first move, but we'll be extremely receptive to you asking if we want to go "somewhere quieter" or "back to your flat"

Don't bother putting too much effort into fashion etc, we just want an attractive confident guy to pursue us.
>>
>>8805424
Workboots, mostly out of habits.

I'm too tall and muscular to be properly fem, so I have to go for a halfway sort of thing. At least guys like my long curly hair, though.
>>
>>8805545
Now to gain the confidence to do that! Good advice though, thanks.
>>
>can't find neetgirl sweaters with infinite sleeves
What do
>>
>>8804531
My whole body? But why? And 3 days a week sounds reasonable at this stage
I really don't want to be muscular, as seeing people's muscles through their skin grosses me out

>>8805243
This is a good question, but I don't have 100% verified results yet so I'll hold off on it for now

>>8805424
When I'm working I typically wear boring Nike but when I can relax I usually wear Converse
I need a new style though so it's not really set in stone rn

>>8805447
If you just want a turboslut trans "femboy" you can just treat them like girls; they like that

>>8805792
I just get oversized ones, but I'm not sure where you'd find ones with just longer sleeves
Maybe at an oversized arm store
>>
>>8805851
Sadly increasing the size only helped with actually covering my whole belly, at the cost of introducing a new problem ie the decollete getting too exposed. Guess ill try different shops, but if that doesn't work i might have to order online.
>>
>>8805925
Hmm... I don't think I understand the problem
Either way, shopping online can be great if you don't mind the extra shipping cost/time and inability to try things on beforehand
And there's always different styles to try out, too
>>
>>8805243
>how do i hide shadow? even after shaving its there
you probably have light skin and dark hair. makeup, laser, or electrolysis. if your facial hair grows quickly, makeup won't work: it will look awful after a few hours.
>>
>>8805664
Just remember, we're guys. By default we're easier than women.
Well, I'm not, but that's only because I'm really cute and a little narcissistic. The rest of these guys are total sissy subs so you should be good.
>>
>>8805545
>Don't bother putting too much effort into fashion etc
Speak for yourself. I want guys to at least dress well.
>>
>>8806129
>Speak for yourself
that's the main issue in thinking an entire group of people has negligable variance
asking "what do femboys like" is an inherently flawed question
personally, i'd want a bf that's not very assertive, but i'm not consumed by fetishes like most
>>
>>8806162
shut up hoe
>>
>>8805447
I kind of fell into the lifestyle because of my fiancé. He wanted me to dress-up and it all snowballed from there lol.
>>
>>8800692
33/42
>>
File: 2017-09-01-14-23-15-855.jpg (308KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-01-14-23-15-855.jpg
308KB, 960x1280px
I'm fem. I live near 0 bi/gay guys :(
>>
>>8806338
so you live near less then 20 guys?
>>
>>8806440
I live in a rural area 30 minutes from a big city and I don't get picked up on apps etc.
>>
>>8805447
I can't speak for all but if a guy makes the first move I will typically be more into him. Nothing is more irritating when a cute guy is interested in you but is unwilling to approach you. It could be cause I'm more oblivious to guys checking me out probably due to slow esteem. Being confident, charismatic, and show interest light touching and interested in the conversation, mabye even some light jokes to break the tension. Drinking or being at a club or bar may make this process easier, club setting also ensures my defenses wont be as high up as if you met me at say a book store. Cause you can't really grind up on me at a bookstore but after a few cocktails I wouldn't mind the extra attention. That being said guys I meet at clubs are never people I want to spend my life with so if your looking for a quick fling go to clubs if you want something more hang out at coffe shops, books stores, music shops etc. not speaking for all femboys btw.
>>
>>8805851
It's kind of obligatory that I reccomend that you do a full body program but if you really don't want to work out your upper body you don't have to. You don't really have to worry about becoming striated, which is what I assume you mean when you say you don't like swing people's muncles through their skin. The only say you'll get like that is if you focus on hypertrophy and start to really focus on cutting down your bf%.
>>
>>8807085
That's fair enough, I think
And I wouldn't think I would want to cut down my bf% too much, especially considering working out is probably going to be doing a little of that anyway
>>
>>8806095
>I'm really cute
>and a little narcissistic
hmmmm
>>
>>8806095
That really puts things in perspective, thanks anon!
>>
>>8791706
What's Ymir and Christa doing in a femboy thread?
>>
>>8807660
because the majority here are agp trannies in denial
>>
>>8807660
I don't know who the characters in the OP image are, but I'm pretty sure that's not Ymir and Krista.
>>
>>8807433
The narcissism is a product of the cuteness.
>>
>>8796548
im 18.7 lol
>>
>>8808438
me tooooo! bmi twinnies!
>>
File: tumblr_ov7829DLQl1t8pecvo1_1280.jpg (241KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ov7829DLQl1t8pecvo1_1280.jpg
241KB, 960x1200px
>>8808502
rad. im gonna start doing cardio soon to get in shape
>>
>>8805792
Try Vetements
>>
>tfw hungry but can't eat or I won't be skinny and cute
>>
>>8808711
(dot) something? That's just french for clothes.
>>
>>8806129
Depends what you mean by dress well. There are guys at my uni who throw on plain t-shorts, sweatpants and trainers for the evening, and IMO these are the hottest guys out there. It's not like they're dressed badly - everything fits well etc - but it's extremely casual/low-effort, versus the people who are actively into fashion.
>>
>>8808839
> Clean clothes
> Clothes that fit
> Clothes that look good on them
> Not just the latest trendshit
Super simple stuff, if you have even a modicum of fashion sense. Someone who can't even figure out their own sizes or wear clothes that don't stink/don't look like they've been slept in isn't worth my time.
>>
File: IMG_5689.jpg (156KB, 640x834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5689.jpg
156KB, 640x834px
>>8805424
Kenzo, Rick Owens, Bata Industries...
Idek man
>>
>>8808438
>>8808502
wtf me to
>>
How much do you guys eat?
>>
>>8809066
I eat my bfs meat erryday
Hmu
>>
>>8809066
Not a big eater but i eat what's fair. More or less the average daily intake though, not dieting for weight or anything.
>>
>>8809066
I average 1700 calories a day and maintain around 135 lbs at 5'10.
>>
>>8809066
More than I should, and way more than is 'normal' due to my unusual levels of calorie burn.
>>
>>8809066
around 6-800 cals on weekdays, and 2000 on weekends
>>
File: IMG__00404.png (75KB, 220x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG__00404.png
75KB, 220x261px
>>8809186
Is this you?
Fucking hell guys eat something.
>>
>>8809209
are you kidding. After HRT this strat makes me gain weight. i have a 18.7 bmi
>>
>>8809274
And you exercise too? That's far from normal even in a HRT case.
>>
>>8809298
i exercize 400 cals a day.
I think im in the process of consuming my muscles for enegry, but IDK, maybe im destined to be forever fat.
>>
>>8809311
oh, a weekday
>>
>>8809311
if you eat less than you burn i can guarantee that you'll lose weight
not saying it's easy, but it works
>>
>>8809475
i know. I think my tdee is fucked up tho
>>
>>8809066
I eat a normal 2 meals a day
On days I'm off i.e. my weekends I eat much less mabye 1 meal per day.

>>8809087
Jelly you're definitely getting protein then
>>
>>8809311
If you eat nothing or very little from being a /fa/ggot or from an eating disorder and your muscles start to feel sore every single day then yeah you are
>>
>>8809896
>>8809896
>>8809896
>>
>>8809120
>135 lbs.
>5'10"
Disgusting. How can a person be this fat?
>>
So, what is the best diet, exercise routine, and meds for someone who wants to become a femboy?
>>
>>8810044
>best
there is no best
>meds
i think you're looking for /mtfg/, just to save you some time
>>
6'1 here. Wanna get a femboy-ish look but i don't know if my height denies any possibility of that happening. Should i go for thiccness maybe so i can compensate? Im not fat but my butt should be workable.
>>
>>8810156
i think this is the new thread:
>>8809896
>>8809896
>>8809896
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.