[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /lgbt/ im a male. I especially hate the male body. (Not mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8850.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8850.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Yo /lgbt/
im a male.
I especially hate the male body. (Not mine though)
I identify more as a female (i was raised by my mom and her 4 sisters.my father isn't with me, he has never been, and my (ex) stepfather was also shit (hitted my mom and such) i hate him in particular, females were good role models for me)
I wear female jeans and nothing else ( i do not crossdress or wear makeup)
I don't feel attracted to males, they are disgusting.
I go for the male look. For professional reasons.
But 8 outta 10 people think im gay.
And guys try to hit on me,way too much. Like 7 out of 10 gay friends tries to kiss me or go farther
I'm OK with LGBT things.i mean, I'm probably under the LGBT umbrella.

I'm also pretty narcissistic . But not in the sense of "im the greatest thing alive" but in the sense of"i would totally fuck myself "
My family things of my "identity" as some kind of joke. My mom in particular want me to get a psychiatrist for my "problem"
I always tell them. This doesn't affect me in day to day stuff. It's not like im in bed with a girl and dunno which role to play as.

Got any recommendations?
What to do with males that don't understand "NO"?
Should i describe myself as non binary?

Thanks in advance.

(I wanted to talk about this for so long)
(pic is me trying to make a heart with my legs)
>>
>>8782755
>I wear female jeans
>i do not crossdress
I have news for you, bud...
>>
>>8782782
I mean I don't go full crossdress. it's not like i use a skirt or anything like that
>>
>>8782755
Maybe I should start wearing female jeans because male jeans don't fit me right. Those seem to fit you really well.
>>
>>8782755
just get on HRT until you feel interested in men
>>
>>8782864
Don't do this
>>
>>8782755
DO NOT do that cross leg shit. Women don't do this shit unless it's ironic (cosplaying). Doing this is the first fucking flag of a tranny.
>>
>>8782755
what the fuck are you doing with your legs?
you have cerebral palsy or something?
>>
>>8782755
Why are your fat legs crossed like that? Is there something wrong with you?
>>
>fat
>hates men
>wears feminine jeans
>wants to fuck women
>doesn't know if he is non-binary or male
GTFO tumblr feminist scum
>>
>>8782977
>>8783130
>>8783146
>(pic is me trying to make a heart with my legs)
>>
>>8783165
I think it's pretty cute anon.
>>
>>8783165
You look literally retarded, but okay, that's sweet.
I'd advise you to lose weight, fat people look shit in skinny jeans, male or female.
>>
>>8782755
you look like you have cute feet, OP

i only skim read your post though, sorry (it was kinda long and i got bored)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.