[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've tried to post this multiple times, but for some reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1434305977237.jpg (116KB, 548x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1434305977237.jpg
116KB, 548x960px
I've tried to post this multiple times, but for some reason it keeps screwing up.

I was born a male.
I enjoy being a male.
I feel like a male, mentally and physically.
I do not wish to transition.

That being said,

I wish I was born female.
I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up in a world where the only difference is that I was born a girl.

Am I the only person like this? This has made my depression go from tolerable - the verge of crying.

I don't have a relevant picture, so here is the instructions on how to tie a noose.
>>
>>8782694
>I wish I was born female.
>I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up in a world where the only difference is that I was born a girl.
>This has made my depression go from tolerable - the verge of crying.

>I enjoy being a male.
>I do not wish to transition.

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>8782694
Um yea, that is exactly what transsexualism is like...

Usually at some point dysphoria develops and reaches a point where you can't handle it any more and then they transition.

You should seriously talk to someone about these feelings, they have a tendency of getting out of hand. Many MTF's were right where you sound like you are mentally at one point.
>>
>>8782694
>I've tried to post this multiple times, but for some reason it keeps screwing up.

oh shit I thought you were talking about failing to tie the noose.

welp, guess im off to another thread here. desire to live is not my friend
>>
Huh I have similar thoughts, being on things like this probly doesn't help.
>>
>>8782694
At first i thought i didn't have dysphoria. Then it hit me like a freight train.
>>
>>8782818
So what should I do then?
>>
>>8782694
Something is going on with 4chan for several users where the connection is throttled for lack of better term.
Images won't open, posts won't post, threads won't update etc
>>
>>8782831
Well transitioning took my suicidal thoughts away. Still dysphoric, but it's way less than it used to be and i don't feel very bad anymore.
>>
>>8782694
>I enjoy being a male.
vs
>This has made my depression go from tolerable - the verge of crying.

Seems a bit contradictory?
>>
>>8782694
Sounds like you are bigender. Grow that beard wear a pretty dress you can do it all. Dont let haters be haters!
>>
>>8782694
you're mtf, idiot. it's a curse.
>>
>>8782694
cut your dick off, it will make you feel better
>>
>>8782694
> start with a rope that is already magically attached to the ceiling
>>
>>8783283
She probably means she doesn't hate being male in itself, just wishes to be female. Euphoria vs dysphoria.
>>
>>8783850
>expecting useful advice from an internet comic
I bet you watch cookery shows and get upset when it doesn't come out of the oven looking like the one the tv chef prepared earlier.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.