[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do trannies go to the gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

In a previous thread, we established that trannies have to use unrealistic hairstyles to cover the boarders of the face and to minimize the expanded facial planes. So, how do trannies go to the gym? I mean, I am serious! I understand the need to hide your facial planes, but what if you need to go jogging? What if you need to go to the gym>? What if there are 100 degrees outside? How do trannies cope with that? The scale, the fucking S C A L E is what clocks trannies, even after FFS. Remember, the key word is S C A L E. It is the fucking S C A L E what clocks trannies, even after ffs.

it's all about the S C A L E

S

C

A

L

E

Do not confuse shape with size, you fucking faggots
>>
You just go and work out, skull-autist.
>>
>>8782700
but how do you hide your cranial vault, your expanded facial planes and your maximixed features? How? Trannies rely on hairstyles
>>
>>8782703
faggot op does make a pt
hairstyle/ffs/makeup isn't going to mask a male skeleton
>>
>>8782703
I do a ponytail usually. never been clocked, have been complemented on my skull dozens of times though
>>
>>8782717
ha ha ha ha, you are an oblivious tranny, like all trannies. You think they don't clock you, but they see you as a fucking man
>>
>>8782724
nope. They'll tell me my cranium is looking especially girly today and smile at me and it makes me feel all fuzzy inside.
>>
>>8782729
ha ha ha ha, my vaginal flaps are clapping as in an applaus, so funny almost sad
>>
>>8782757
most people have their sense of humor located somewhere else. It guess that explains a lot about you
>>
File: 2017-08-27.png (2MB, 1080x2022px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-27.png
2MB, 1080x2022px
>>8782677
>In a previous thread, we established that trannies have to use unrealistic hairstyles to cover the boarders of the face and to minimize the expanded facial planes.
the one thing established is that aphrodite proved you wrong

>So, how do trannies go to the gym?
like every other man or woman

>I mean, I am serious! I understand the need to hide your facial planes
read above

>but what if you need to go jogging? What if you need to go to the gym>? What if there are 100 degrees outside? How do trannies cope with that?
we just used very little clothing or clothing that would help ventilation better, just like every other thinking being

>The scale, the fucking S C A L E is what clocks trannies, even after FFS. Remember, the key word is S C A L E. It is the fucking S C A L E what clocks trannies, even after ffs.
are you talking about weight cuz if so theres not even need to explain this

>Do not confuse shape with size, you fucking faggots
we dont, and dont forget HRT does redistribute your fat around

pic related, cant even pic the right one for your your post
>>
>>8782677
They are still men.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.