[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only gay who gets annoyed by other (stereotypical) gays?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Tired.png (514KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tired.png
514KB, 800x600px
Gays that act like stereotypes annoy me.I ended up going to a charter school down here in Florida and it was an ART school. Full of a bunch of fags who spent their time telling me how much they like the dick (Every FUCKING day.) They were bland, boring, and usually VERY feely. They had nothing to them but being in the LGBT "community" (Why do we need a community for this again?) Well I ended getting accused of being a Homophobe plenty of times because I didn't wanna hear about their boyfriends and shit. I still didn't tell them I was gay because I realized if they thought I hated gays they would leave me the fuck alone. After I left that school I went to a normal school then graduated. After a long time I realized that the whole mushy mushy bull shit annoyed me. I can't be the only gay who just wants to find a someone who doesn't either 1. Try to impersonate a women constantly and 2. Constantly talk about how oppressed they are or their kinks. or 3. Try to constantly tell me not to kink shame. (I mean come on! If you can express your dislike for something why is it wrong for me to say I don't like it?) I'm just wondering if anyone else is stuck in the same situation as me and decided to bring it up here.
>>
unless you're the same person asking this question at least once a week, then I'll go out on a limb and say you're not the one homosexual I this world who thinks this way.

the "not like other gays" is honestly more an offputting stereotype than the drag queens at this point
>>
>>8782132
Just cause your gay doesn't mean you can't be a homophobic bigot~

It just means you probably have a lot internalized homophobia, and probably have some self hate that you should see a therapist about
>>
File: 1.jpg (18KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
18KB, 852x480px
I wish I could have been around gay people growing up

I gave up on society and lived a life of isolation because my own kind was nowhere to be found
>>
>>8782157
>actually arguing that being gay entials OP's description
>saying anyone who disagrees is a homophobe
Finally we have reached an age where a homophobe can express homophobia by calling others a homophobe. What a glorious new age of rhetoric.
>>
Tbh I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean.

If your implying that I go around saying I'm not like other gays you would be wrong. I don't even mention it. Because it's something I don't have to justify. I am gay and I don't care what others think and it's not that big of a deal.

Let me clarify.

Straight people when I tell them I don't wanna hear about their relationships leave me alone.
The gays I've met can't take a hint or assume I'm straight. and call me homophobic. (#NOTALLCALMYOURSELVES)

Also since I haven't met any other gays but the stereotypes maybe I came on here to Ummmm I dunno? Find GAYS who weren't stereotypical
AND THUS annoying?

I never assume anything. So I didn't state ALL gays. (Dur.) and didn't say I was the only one in my position.
>>
Wow people already pulled the whole INTERNALIZED HOMOPHOBIA.
You proved my point.

So I say that I don't like hearing gays talk about their relationships constantly. And if it was a straight person I would the same way. But somehow because that way with gays too I have internalized homophobia. That's ludicrous. Use your buzzword somewhere else.
>>
Yeah the history of hookup culture in gay communities is really intimidating to me as a person who just wants another non-slut bf.
Life is hard.
>>
If youve had more than 10 sexual relationships I don't trust you.
>>
>>8782231
Yeah just someone you can bud around with. And someone you can call a faggot while playing video games with who won't get #UPSET.
Btw I learned the word faggot from a gay guy. Who use to call me faggot. (Cause he thought I was straight.) I use to call him cis scum. It was fucking funny. Faggot just isn't offensive to me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.