[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >scared of growing up and becoming a man in society

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0431.jpg (1MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0431.jpg
1MB, 2988x5312px
>be me
>scared of growing up and becoming a man in society
>want the dream girl so bad that i'm trying to become her
>wear her like a corpse, a puppet
>live entire life wearing a mask that i dangle about in the faces of others
>only redeeming features are entirely sexual
>turn into a living, walking artificial whore with a tiny shrunken cock
>have a damaged chimeras body stuck between man and woman
>hormones make it so i have this dark line on the underside of my dick where my labia would have been
>>
File: 1345101554823.jpg (16KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1345101554823.jpg
16KB, 480x720px
>be me
>be gay
>like men
>be man
>do things to be more manly
>succeed
>give self a boner looking in mirror
>jerk off thinking about fucking myself
>get boners and jerk off about other manly men too
>want to dive into the center of a pile of hairy sweaty musky manly men
>want to curl up on a manly hairy sweaty man chest and rub my hairy manly sweaty man cock and balls on a hairy sweaty man ass and have a sweaty hairy manly man face rub his manly man beard and tongue up and down my hairy manly sweaty man chode.
>>
>>8781871
With acne like that, you're clearly not on hormones
>>
>>8781928
is that you? If so how long have you been lifting and are you on gear? thats the body I want
>>
>>8781871
you don't look like a chimera stuck between man and a woman, you don't pass so hard you just look like a guy
>>
>>8781928
>tfw I fantasized about stuff like this pre-transition
>tfw still want to dive into the center of a pile of hairy sweaty musky manly men
>>
-just wash your hair more often
-try skincare to rid of acne (clinique trio of face wash+salicylic acid+moisturizer for oily skin)
-little makeup too to accentuate the eyes/lips
>>
>>8781939
yeah, those photos are of an underage (14 y.o I think?) trans girl from reddit
pretty fucked up of OP to post kids on here
>>
>>8784212
with these facial features and balding looks like 24, not 14
>>
>>8781871
you're pretty
>>
>>8784337
lol
testosterone and bad genetics can fuck you up real bad and real quickly
I'd show you my ID that I got when I was 15, receding hairline and all but you mofos would probably doxx the shit out of me
>>
>>8784337
t. Has a very poor and distorted idea of what people look like
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.