[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are my chances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

can hrt make my muscles and body hair go away/;???
>>
>>8762278
>>
>>8762278
Your face is too manly

Sorry dude
>>
>>8762278
Good ftm desu
>>
>>8762278
HRT will make your face nicer, you may lose some muscle tone.

But, women with some muscle are hot...

You're gonna make it with a little HRT, you're nearly there without it desu.
>>
>>8762278
>>8762283
>posting meme angles with odd lighting
>>
>>8762386
>you're nearly there without it

lol this board is awful. No he's not. why lie to him?
>>
>5 o'clock shadow
>dudenose
>expanded facial planes
>quarterback shoulders
Looking good hunny, like a natural wuman! <3 <3

Hugs & kisses
Stephanequine xoxo
>>
Keep muscles, get hrt.
>>
>>8762395
Well, I think OP looks cute and will be way more cute with some HRT.
>>
>>8762278
Those angles are horrible, and I can see why you do them, but if you want honesty from us you need to be honest with us.

As for muscles, HRT will help but you'll need to work for it too. I had to do a starvation diet to lose mine, I have to do another one later in the year because I didn't realise I still had muscle left and stopped prematurely for surgery.

As for body hair, that depends on genetics. I still have in all the same places after 1 year, but it is a lot lighter and feels much much softer. Still long though.
>>
>>8762395
>intentionally misgendering people
>expects to have their opinion taken seriously by those same people
what did they mean by this
>>
>>8762402
eXpAnDeD fAcIaL pLaNeS
>>
>>8762402
nah im not that bad faggots

>>8762359
Im mtf retard

>>8762386
thanks i hope so
>>
>>8762278
Good for you hon, you look like Andy Serkis with a wig.
>>
File: brian cushing.jpg (123KB, 588x863px) Image search: [Google]
brian cushing.jpg
123KB, 588x863px
>>8762402
>quarterback shoulders
You mean linebacker shoulders. Quarterbacks are ectomorph lanklets with chicken shoulders, usually.
>>
>>8762619
>gross hairy man
Oh sure you are not that bad, you are totes beuts & femme, hunny! <3<3
>>
>>8762698
>mfw girls cant let their armpits hairy
fuck off faggot
>>
>>8762835
Mangry hon is mangry.
>>
>>8762845
Couldn't care less about what you think :')
>>
>>8762975
and that's why you'll die alone faggot
>>
>>8762845
>>8763016
>>8762698
Nuh, OP is cute AF. Fuck off, /pol/
>>
>>8762278
>>8762283
>>8762835
>>8762975
>all these Cuckbook filenames
Nice false flag hon.
>>
>>8762278
do cardio, absolutely no strength training (basically do whatever you can to not use any of your upper body muscles), and get fairly close to starving (i feel morally obligated to say dont go under 800 calories for health reasons) to lose muscle

you'll likely need ffs, but also these are strange angles and youre doing exaggerated faces

get da laser to remove hair

git gud at makeup, don't go overboard full on drag queen

then maybe, maybe you could pass
>>
>>8762278
You're so fucking cute !
>>
>>8762278
show a real face picture and not a stupid ass picture with 80 percent of your face covered by hair and with the head tilted down. You already know your face is manly
>>
>>8763612
>>8764266
>>8763072
It's not OP, it's some dude named Dylan.
>>
>>8762278
yes.

and your upper lip shadow is intense. if you arent permanently removing it yet, pluck it, and then cover it up. (shaving, plucking, laser, electo and p much everything that stresses the area causes post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and incidentally something estrogen makes worse (same way it causes the "mask of pregnancy"). it takes a while to go away so you need to cover it up if you are susceptible.)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.