[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so few Blanchardians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 12

Why are there so few Blanchardians?
>>
all the edgy kek worshippers who want to overthrow le paradigm stay on /s4s/ and /bant/ and other shitpost hives
>>
File: linkwithcoffee.jpg (21KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
linkwithcoffee.jpg
21KB, 368x368px
Because some people find Blanchard posts to be genuinely annoying and are tired of seeing AGP/AAP/HSTS plastered all over the board.
>>
>>8762023
There used to be more but many have fallen in the crusades.
There is just no legitimate reason to be one once you examine the evidence. The scientific community accepts that there is a correlation between age of onset, autogynephilic fantasies, orientation and childhood gender non-conforming behavior because Blanchard's research actually supports these ideas. It rejected his HSTS/AGP etiological explanations and ETLEs because there is literally nothing showing he's right on those.
>>
>>8762060
It's for people who want to LARP as galileo and pretend they're fighting the mean Catholic Church (read: mainstream science) all day long.

This is the end result of all you fedoras worshiping scientism all day long. You let otherwise idiots form reactionary movements in response to your sheer smugness and pretend they're changing the world when they're stuck on their computer chair all day long.
>>
>>8762060
>age of onset, autogynephilic fantasies, orientation and childhood gender non-conforming behavior
early age of onset, no autogynephilic fantasies, androphilia, and presence of childhood gnc behavior are the biggest indicators of trutrans. if science accepts these, why does it let AGPs transition instead of providing them help with their fetish?
>>
>>8762081
Science helps by transitioning AGPs.

Stay triggered aunt sally.
>>
>>8762081
Many therapists won't write you a letter if they think you're agp, right?

Either way, some agp are still trans
>>
>>8762074
>tfw you're a smug atheist
Low blow.
At least I don't think you can derive a moral ought from an is
>>
>>8762093
>some agp are still trans
[citation needed]
this is what we've been led to believe by the medical industrial complex, because it's all more money for them
>>
>>8762104
You realize this argument is easily extrapolated to all transgenderism and all mental illness in general right?

Even then I don't understand how you people think genericized hormones make a huge amount of money for Big Pharma. They make their shekels off of antipsychotics. The ones you want AGPs to take.

So I don't understand how you can shit on Big Pharma and support Big Pharma in the same breath.
>>
File: 1404306780608.gif (430KB, 245x146px) Image search: [Google]
1404306780608.gif
430KB, 245x146px
>>8762104
You honestly believe big pharma is manipulating science across the globe so they can sell some pills to a few delusional fetishists?

Cause that's pants on head retarded.
>>
>>8762081
I think you missed something there. The idea that autogynephilia causes you to be trans is not accepted. That's part of what they rejected for lack of evidence. No group is "truer" than the other. Both are trans and one just happens to exhibit autogynephilia at a higher rate.

The treatment protocol for both groups is the same unless they're still children, in which case there's another protocol.
>>
>>8762118
Pills that don't even have a patent on them anymore, mind you.
>>
>>8762023
Blanchard is our hero. He will venerate us noble homosexuals and save our precious femme twinks from deceitful tranny lies and fantasies their beloved titty skittles could never deliver.
>>
>>8762081
>he thinks hsts are trans
>>
>>8762117
I don't think AGP should be required to take antipsychotics because they don't deny their essential homosexuality and therefore try to divide the gay community into a faction of those who accept being gay and those who would hide it under makeup and dresses.
>>
>>8762093
The literature says a lot of transsexuals experience such fantasies so not really? Maybe if they're out of the loop, or from a more primitive country.

>>8762104
Look at brain scans..
>>
>>8762127
cis bi male here

Is this Blanchard guy just a tranny thing? You mentioned homosexuals and I like reading about any theories about them. Is he relevant to CIS people?
>>
>>8762136
>or from a more primitive country.
Funny how it's actually "progressive" countries that gatekeep AGPs.
>>
>>8762134
If you believe anyone who isn't psychotic should take antipsychotics you deserve a lobotomy.
>>
>>8762150
Who the fuck gatekeeps autogynephiles anymore? This is not suggested anywhere in the literature. The treatment protocol for late vs early onset is the same.
>>
>>8762128
well agp sure aren't
hsts have legitimate cross-sex desires and experiences, they just want to live and be comfortable with themselves. agps have a fetish and want everyone to kowtow to what turns them on.
>>
>>8762144
>bisexuals
>cis
Read your Blanchard.
>>
>>8762169
Wrong. Both experience gender dysphoria. The idea of vastly different etiologies isn't supported by anything.

>>8762173
lmao
>>
>>8762159
If I believe I am a woman and I am really a man I have a false, fixed belief.
>>
>>8762162
Yurotard countries where the government employed shrinks look for any excuse to reject people from sucking further on the tax payer teat.
>>
>>8762189
>What is intersexuality?
Your false, fixed belief is that sex is 100% rather than 99% binary.
>>
>>8762169
>hsts have legitimate
stopped reading right there.
>>
>>8762185
then why are hstses more naturally feminine in appearance and behavior than agps? why do hstses have more significant neurological differences from cis men than agps?
>>
>>8762190
Really? Since when are they not following Murica's lead? smdh fucking euros
>>
>>8762194
Trannies do not have chromosomal abnormalities, only mental disease.
>>
>>8762162
FYI "the literature" tends to be for Americans, by Americans, and contrary to what the internet may make it appear, the world isn't America.
>>
>>8762023
We bullied most of them away because they were severely shitting up the board.
And this is already a shit board so imagine how bad it must have been.
>>
File: TransPersonalityDisorder.png (239KB, 1120x1088px) Image search: [Google]
TransPersonalityDisorder.png
239KB, 1120x1088px
>>8762216
>>
>>8762189
Delusions by themselves do not qualify for psychotic disorder unless they are also in the presence of other Schneiderian symptoms like thought insertion, blocking, formal thought disorder, and hallucinations. Even so, people with dissociative disorders can very easily emulate these symptoms and be confused as psychotics even to trained practitioners when in fact reality testing is otherwise normal.
>>
>>8762205
this. stop co-opting intersex narratives to make yourselves look more legitimate.
>>
>>8762221
>thought insertion
>these are not my thoughts only a woman thinks this way
>>
>>8762198
>hen why are hstses more naturally feminine in appearance and behavior than agps?
There's no official answer but I think they're just further feminized. Androphilia correlates with femininity and gynephilia correlates with masculinity, regardless of gender identity. Cis lesbians aren't very gender-conforming either, understand?

>why do hstses have more significant neurological differences from cis men than agps?
Androphilia vs Gynephilia. Cis gay women also have a lot of masculine brain features.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/06/080616-gay-brain.html

>Researchers found resemblances in the brain's physical structure and size as well as the strength of neural connections among gay people and straight people of the opposite sex.

>In some ways the brains of straight men and lesbians are on similar wavelengths, the research suggests. Likewise, gay men and straight women appear to have similar brains, in some respects. The findings are new evidence that homosexuals may be born with a predisposition to be gay.

>In homosexuals, brain activity most closely matched that of heterosexuals of the other sex.

>Also, homosexual men and straight women showed significantly more neural connections across the two brain hemispheres than heterosexual men did.

>The two sides of the brain also changed in symmetry depending on the person's sexual orientation.

>The right hemisphere was found to be slightly larger than the left in heterosexual males and lesbians, whereas those of gay men and straight women were symmetrical.

Trans people exhibit some features that cis individuals of their natal sex do not exhibit, regardless of orientation. Both androphiles and gynephiles share those features.
>>
>>8762232
That's not what thought insertion means. Thought insertion is specifically "third parties are broadcasting thoughts into mind I can't control it I can't help myself". Usually it occurs in the form of "government agents/aliens have put bugs in my head".
>>
>>8762232
Also:

Delusional perception (linking a normal sensory perception to a bizarre conclusion, e.g. seeing an aeroplane means the patient is the president)

>I have a feminine voice for a male therefore I am a female.

Autistic gender fixation is a much more fitting term and consistent with literature finding that both HSTS and AGP have unusually high autism rates.
>>
>>8762224
Are bisexuals not allowed to get same-sex marriages because that's co-opting gay narratives?

Stop being deliberately retarded.
>>
>>8762081
>she thinks scientists give a shit about "trutrans" shitflinging between autistic trannies in an indonesian crop rotation forum
>>
>>8762244
Delusions by themselves do not qualify for psychosis as I just stated and you don't redefine a medical condition because of comorbidities.

Never get into psychology.
>>
>>8762250
Psychology has much to benefit from getting paid to gatekeep these freaks. Doesn't many any of them think the fantasy that one is the opposite sex is not psychotic in nature.
>>
>>8762256
Your English is mangled and I can't make sense out of whatever point you were trying to make. Seems to me like you just wanted to rage regardless of the facts.
>>
>>8762245
bishits do co-opt gay narratives. bisexuality is gay erasure.
>>
>>8762257
Medical professionals get paid to humor trannies and provide them with therapy and medication. Doesn't mean they actually think the people they are paid to humor the delusions of are not psychotic. Psychiatrists int he 1960s would openly comment about how they thought that those believing they could transform genders were mostly psychotic homosexuals, but now such talk is proscribed and there is too much money and politics invested anyways now.
>>
File: Bisexuals.png (131KB, 704x762px) Image search: [Google]
Bisexuals.png
131KB, 704x762px
>>8762263
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>8762081
>>
>>8762269
>conflating male and female bisexuals
>>
>>8762205
>>8762224
>Dating back to the first half of the twentieth century, research on laboratory animals has shown that the formation of external genitalia is not the end point of the sex differentiation process; virilisation of the male brain ensures that male and female brains develop along sex differentiated pathways, largely predicting/correlating with future sexual and non-sexual behaviours, although it has been shown, in androgen treated female rhesus macaque monkeys, that sexual behaviours can be masculinised without much evidence of genital masculinisation
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3235069

We know that when certain sorts of animals are exposed to abnormal levels of natal sex hormones they behave like animals of the opposite sex post-natally without any external signs of virilization/feminization. Transsexuals, distributively, exhibit many different sorts of male-female intermediate brain features, before HRT. We factually know that these features are affected by natal hormones. Considering all of this in what way is it not scientifically sound to theorize that transsexuality is a sort of intersexuality?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality
>>
>>8762276
Ok so if I inject monkeys with hormones they 100% switch genders, bone structure and everything?
>>
>>8762216
I mean, both the DSM and the standard of care are widely employed even outside of America, at least in the first world.
>>
>>8762264
Why do you always have to cite esteroic "alt knowledge" from fifty to a hundred years ago? You know, we did lobotomies on people back then too. We used thalidomide on pregnant women. I don't trust the medical "knowledge" of what people who were trained sixty years ago offer. They couldn't get it right for real medicine, so why the fuck would they get it right for psychology too?
>>
>>8762023
Selective breeding keeps their numbers to a minimum. Kind of like good termite maintenance.
>>
>>8762264
>it's all a conspiracy the brain scans are fake now we can sell cheap hormones!!!
>>
>>8762291
People used to be able to be open with what they thought and now you have shut them down and are proud of that. Psychology is not falsifiable. There is not test that rules out bipolar disorder in humans. It is all a reflection of our current moral values, not physical reality, and we have strayed so far from that as to suggest legally mandated a mass psychosis where I have to call some, but not all men, women, or I could be arrested and jailed.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/psychiatry-expert-scientifically-there-is-no-such-thing-as-transgender
>>
>>8762303
Blanchardists are Big Pharma shills. They support the 14 billion dollar a year anitpsychotic industry to line (((Eli Libby))) and (((AstraZeneca)))'s pockets. If they say otherwise, they are jews.
>>
>>8762303
Not fake but they do not prove anything directly nor do they have representative sample sizes.
>>
>>8762284
No, and that's the exact point.
>that sexual behaviours can be masculinised without much evidence of genital masculinisation
by applying hormones at the right time in the right dose they created male-behaving monkeys in female bodies.
>>
>>8762309
>all this anti-psycher nonsense

Figures you're just a kook. Continue telling bipolar people it's all just a factor of society, maaaan.

>mass psychosis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia

Sluggish schizophrenia or slow progressive schizophrenia (Russian: вялoтeкýщaя шизoфpeни́я, vyalotekushchaya shizofreniya)[1] was a diagnostic category used in Soviet Union to describe what they claimed was a form of schizophrenia characterized by a slowly progressive course; it was diagnosed even in a patient who showed no symptoms of schizophrenia or other psychotic disorders, on the assumption that these symptoms would appear later.[2] It was developed in the 1960s by Soviet psychiatrist Andrei Snezhnevsky and his colleagues,[3][4] and was used exclusively in the USSR and several Eastern Bloc countries, until the fall of Communism starting in 1989.[5] The diagnosis has long been discredited because of its scientific inadequacy and its use as a means of confining dissenters.[6] It has never been used or recognized outside of Soviet Union,[7] or by international organizations such as the World Health Organization.[8] It is considered a prime example of the political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union.[9]
>>
>>8762314
So you can make monkeys act nutty by shooting them up with hormones? What does this prove?
>>
>>8762309
Good thing neurology is falsifiable.
>>
>>8762317
Are you claiming that bipolar disorder isa falsifiable concept? How? How can I prove someone doesn't have it?
>>
>>8762323
And brains are inherently variable in size.
>>
>>8762324
Are you claiming Popper's criteria are even relevant in 2017?

Sluggish schizophrenia was the most infamous of diagnoses used by Soviet psychiatrists, due to its usage against political dissidents.[10] After being discharged from a hospital, persons diagnosed with sluggish schizophrenia were deprived of their civic rights, credibility and employability.[11] The usage of this diagnosis has been internationally condemned.[12]

In the Russian version of the 10th revision of the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD-10), which has long been used throughout present-day Russia, sluggish schizophrenia is no longer listed as a form of schizophrenia,[13] but it is still included as a schizotypal disorder in section F21 of chapter V.[14]

According to Sergei Jargin, the same Russian term "vyalotekushchaya" for sluggish schizophrenia continues to be used and is now translated in English summaries of articles not as "sluggish" but as "slow progressive".[1]

All you're doing is saying dope up the political dissidents just as the USSR did thirty years ago.
>>
>>8762309
>lifesitenews.com
seems thoroughly scientific
>>
>>8762289
Evidently not that widely.
>>
>>8762332
A blogspot worldview produces blogspot tier opinions.
>>
>>8762329
Yes. If I cannot prove someone doesn't have an infection (which I can with bacteria) then I cannot prove allopathic cause. Western medicine is set to the tune of allopathic cause. Falsifiability matters to science.
>>
>>8762320
Not just monkeys. All sorts of animals show the same pattern: cross-sex behavior following abnormal exposure to natal sex hormones. Female rats mounting other rats as if they were were male and so on. Transsexuals have brains that often fall between those of men and women in various features even before taking hormones which is evidence pointing toward this sort of abnormal natal development given how we know for a fact hormones affect those structures. If transsexuals are virilized/feminized in this fashion, express the wish to be/act like the "other" sex, and we've seen the same pattern in animals before then it is more than reasonable to theorize that transsexuality is a sort of intersexuality and that the same process seen in other animals is expressed as transsexuality in humans.
>>
>>8762326
Yup, but there are population-level differences (and not in size alone). That is, men and women have different gaussian curves for their various features, with some overlap.The trans gaussian curve falls between those of men and women *even before hormones*, indicating abnormal gender development. To the degree that we can physically see that men and women differ, transsexuals occupy a position between.them.
>>
>>8762350
>Transsexuals have brains that often fall between those of men and women in various features

Bullshit

You need to prove that FUNCTIONALLY transgender people have brains that fall into a hybrid mode. Proving that certain areas of the brain are larger in your n=20 sample set on both women and mtf is not proving at all that there is somehow a) an area of the brain devoted to gender or something like that b) functional overlap between mtf and women.

Also, none of this excludes the possibility that gay men also have feminized brains and that trans are thus not just extreme gay men who have psychotic delusions about their feminine traits.
>>
>>8762361
>trans gaussian curve

really now anon
>>
>>8762060
The classical AGP narrative fits me(early 30s repressor) like a glove. Reading Kay Brown's site is spooky its like that bitch been watching me all my life. I even see myself in her awkward nerdy beta highschool classmate who was AGP all along and came out decades later.

I refuse to transition of course despite it being 2017 and easier and more accepted than ever.
>>
>>8762349
Falsifiability by its own criteria is not falsifiable. It's a contradiction in belief. This is why no self respecting philosopher of science holds it as abject truth.
>>
>>8762362
>Also, none of this excludes the possibility that gay men also have feminized brains and that trans are thus not just extreme gay men who have psychotic delusions about their feminine traits.

This is a positive claim and you have to prove it with positive evidence, you don't just conjure and then cite bullshit as your source.

Laymen seem to use psychosis as a synonym for "everything I disagree with" when in fact it is a very delineated and specific condition.
>>
>>8762379
Now you are just lost in a definition quagmire. The criterion is valid that you have to be able to prove someone free of a disorder to prove they have it. I can prove someone doesn't have a broken bone or an infection very easily. Same does not apply to bipolar disorder because it is a social control placed on undesirable behaviors, not a biologically based definition.
>>
>>8762389
And the evidence of functional overlap between mtf and female brains is also a positive claim that you have no evidence for.
>>
>>8762394
Disprove falsifiability. I'm waiting.

PROTIP: If you can't, the criterion for falsifiability in itself is false.
>>
>>8762401
That is nonsense. Falsifiability is an idea and ideas cannot be proven wrong.
>>
>>8762398
"NO YOU" is not a valid counter argument.
>>
>>8762362
>You need to prove that FUNCTIONALLY transgender people have brains that fall into a hybrid mode
I do not need to do such a thing! We can physically spot the differences and compare them without knowing *exactly what they do*. That is, regardless of what the implications of the differences between men and women are, trans people fall between men and women.

>An area of the brain devoted to gender or something like that
Why do these animals show dimorphic behavior based on natal androgen exposure? Why do trans people have sex-intermediate brains? Is it just a coincidence?

>b) functional overlap between mtf and women.
Hey, how about you show me there's a functional difference, my little blank slatist? :^)

>lso, none of this excludes the possibility that gay men also have feminized brains and that trans are thus not just extreme gay men who have psychotic delusions about their feminine traits.
Sure it does. We've found features in trans people, regardless of orientation, which are shifted toward being like those of the other sex. Features gay people do not exhibit.

By the way I love your obsession with MTFs - it shows what you really care about.
>>
>>8762401
You trannies are so desperate to prove your fantasies real you will discard any shred of reality that gets in your way. Sorry that this cannot be a fountain of undeserved validation you so deeply desire.
>>
>>8762405
A theory that can't possibly be proven wrong in any context is called unfalsifiable.

Therefore, Popper's criterion fail by its own standards. You can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>8762350
Humans are different.
>>
Because it's a niche 4chan meme literally nobody cares about except self-hating trannies who want to try to suck up to the alt-right.
>>
>>8762363
Yes, trans people show a different distribution of gendered brain features.. One that is between those of men and women.

>>8762362
https://academic.oup.com/brain/article-lookup/doi/10.1093/brain/awn276

>Our data reveal a sex-atypical INAH3 volume and neuron number in transsexual male-to-female people to be in the female range, while the values of a female-to-male subject were in the male range. Differences in adult testosterone levels can only partly explain the observed differences in the INAH3 subdivision of transsexual people while estrogen levels do not seem to have an influence. In male-to-female subjects the number of neurons in the INAH3 does not seem to be related to sexual orientation, nor to the onset time of transsexuality, but rather to atypical early female-biased gender. The differences observed between the INAH3 structure, its innervation in relation to sexual orientation and gender identity and its putative connection to the BSTc suggest that these two nuclei, together with the SDN-POA (= intermediate nucleus, = INAH1 and 2) and the SCN (Swaab et al., 1985) are part of a complex network involved in various aspects of sexual behaviour. For the INAH4 subdivision of the uncinate nucleus, the only difference found among the groups was in relation to its shape, which was similar in all genetically male groups studied.
>>
>>8762407
It is not no you. It is saying any claims that I have previously debated re: structural similarities between mtf and cis women also apply to some gay men. None of the evidence shows functional overlap between men and women's brains.

>>8762410
I am not claiming to understand the answer of what causes these delusions but they are not equivalent to a novel neurological case for intersexuality and you have no direct proof for one yet.
>>
>>8762413
Regressing to insults means you've admitted you're wrong.
>>
>>8762417
Why would you think that humans are unique? Do trans people just happen to have virilized/feminized brains for a random reason unrelated to how they feel?
>>
>>8762423
>It's not because I said it's not

You made a positive claim that trannies are psychotic gay men. Now it's time to prove it. It's okay, you're a big boy, you can defend your own opinions. Can't you?
>>
>>8762424
What's even worse is these /pol/acks always disregard all the legitimate evidence in favour of outdated debunked pseudoscience, and then they accuse everyone else of doing that because apparently all the unbiased sources died before we had any standards in the medical community.
>>
>>8762428
Once people start realizing for truth that this whole 'soul' thing is bullshit and humans really are just sophisticated apes you're going to start seeing a lot more of this.
>>
>>8762417
No, they're not.
>>
>>8762423
>I am not claiming to understand the answer of what causes these delusions but they are not equivalent to a novel neurological case for intersexuality and you have no direct proof for one yet.
It's the currently prevailing theory among actual professionals. There's a great case for it.

http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2015to2019/2016-transsexualism.html
>>
>>8762416
Ideas in and of themselves are not true or false, only their applications to material things. Physical presentation of gender is a material reality. I can observably prove sex via karyotype. I cannot prove someone free of bipolar disorder. I can prove someone free of chromosomal intersex conditions.
>>
>>8762369
I don't want to tell you how to feel but I just don't think AGP made you trans.
>>
File: 1474063218815[1].png (482KB, 1280x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1474063218815[1].png
482KB, 1280x1384px
>>8762447
Yeah but htat mainstream stuff is LAME JEW SHIT i want cool edgy theories about life from the NINTEEEN FIFTIES when men were men and could speka derr mind about you de-gen-urrr-ates!

Fucking kikes ruling academia! ((they))'re all behind this homosexuality tranny bestiality pedophile furry shit! HONEST!

PRAISE ALEX JONES
>>
>>8762421
Ok and so where do gay people fall into that? Also wasn't the BSTc data falsified by the fact that it changes over time or through puberty or something like that.

Brains have a lot of variability and ascribing this variability specifically to a made up social assignment of "mtf" is fallacious without cause.
>>
>>8762430
No some are definitely straight but the majority here are gay.
>>
>>8762441
How many species do you believe have had this conversation?
>>
>>8762447
That is not direct proof of functional overlap between mtf and female brains. The size of a particular region of the brain in mtf vs women being more similar than in men is not proof of functional similarity let alone the verisimilitude that transgender people claim to have naturally.
>>
>>8762459
Property dualism is bullshit
>>
>>8762460
>I don't want to tell you how you feel but this is how you feel
?
>>
>>8762470
I think you just have one "shitpost" button and that's what you press all day long instead of bothering to defend any of your positions. Worthless phoneposter!
>>
>>8762474
Do you really think we're the only species that can verbally communicate?
Or is the fact we've developed medicine and other animals haven't what makes us super magical and spessshuull?
>>
>>8762478
Men are not women.
>>
>>8762491
>still trying to get "the last word" in a philosophy debate

Stay autistic.
>>
>>8762023

Because most people are dumb and believe what SJWs say about transgender.

Because psychiatrists don't want to get bullied by trans activists by saying the truth.

Because social media's run by SJWs and trans who shut you down for saying it.

But it's not hard to find the truth. It forces itself out. People here know, and realize the power of the typology. AGP is a genuinely useful tool for self-knowledge.
>>
>>8762468
The part I quoted made mention of orientation having no impact.
> In male-to-female subjects the number of neurons in the INAH3 does not seem to be related to sexual orientation

I did not quote the BSTc studies exactly because some people doubt them.

>Brains have a lot of variability and ascribing this variability specifically to a made up social assignment of "mtf" is fallacious without cause.
Okay, but why do transsexuals show, as a group, such brain patterns? Men and women show, on average, different patterns with a significant degree of overlap in their respective distribution curves. The trans distribution curve falls between them when it comes to many features. Here's another one:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4699258/

>The results of this study show that the white matter microstructure in FtM and MtF transsexuals falls halfway between that of FCs and MCs. Our data harmonize with the hypothesis that fiber tract development is influenced by the hormonal environment during late prenatal and early postnatal brain development that is proposed to determine gender identity.

>Associations between TBSS measures and sexual orientation
>Here, we investigated whether sexual orientation associates with diffusivity measures. No effects on our main findings were observed when sexual orientation was regressed out in the ANCOVA design. Moreover, there was no significant effect of sexual orientation on diffusivity parameters in the regression analysis including all subjects and using group as factor of no interest.
>>
>>8762491
>My feelings outweigh medical science
>>
>>8762475
See:
>>8762410
>>
>>8762502
As is the knowledge that HSTS are regressive but extreme homosexuals who, in a haze of autism, would return us to heteronormative dating and identification schemes in an abortion of a technological tour de force.
>>
>>8762502
>>8762517
another worthless alt-wank where people tell themselves they're right in contrary to all evidence because it vindicates their feel feels

All blanchard posts belong on /pol/.
>>
>>8762487
You're not answering the question because you know the answer is 1.

Humans are different.
>>
>>8762510
>In male-to-female subjects the number of neurons in the INAH3 does not seem to be related to sexual orientation

Did they really have a representative sample of straight and gay transgender people to merit this assumption? What are they sourcing it on?

You are just throwing stuff at the wall to see if it sticks.

If the data were this clear and convincing it would speak for itself.

I am not entirely sure if the people in this study are all supposed to be free of hormones taken for purposes of transition? It mentions no oral contraceptives but doesn't specifically mention that they couldn't be on hormones for their transition.
>>
>>8762532
>Humans are different.
No they're not.
You're not special.
You're not endowed with the blessing of the gods.
We're lucky to have developed a slightly higher intellect than some other animals, that isn't magic, it's luck.
>>
>>8762532
God isn't real and you're a collection of atoms that will fade into nothingness just like every generation of worthless shitting ape that sired your line.
>>
>>8762536
>I am not entirely sure if the people in this study are all supposed to be free of hormones taken for purposes of transition? It mentions no oral contraceptives but doesn't specifically mention that they couldn't be on hormones for their transition.

You're an invalid who can't read lmao

>All transsexuals were recruited from the transgender outpatient unit of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical University of Vienna, were naive to steroid hormone treatment

just right there LOL

I knew stormfags were all blind but this is confirmation.
>>
>>8762549
ah ok just checking
>>
>>8762543
>>8762542
Refer to >>8762474
>>
>>8762517

The thing is, since I understood the typology, I relate to trannies. I get it.

What's so bizarre is that it means nearly all of them are lying. I've got to ask, what's that like? How do they get the idea that they just... shouldn't ever speak about their feelings? Are they just going to do that forever? Keep on lying and confusing the next generation?

Gender identity alienates trans from normal people. It's this bizarre, nonsensical claim. Nobody gets it. Because it doesn't make sense.

I now know AGPs are the true trans. Just because some of them don't look that convincing doesn't mean otherwise. HSTS might have gone down another path. Your real AGP, they're destined for it, their transness is part of them right down to the bone. I can respect that.

I want some honesty. We're a democratic society, and we can't have this group fucking everything up and giving nothing in return. I want you guys to be proud of who you are. Stop bullshitting the rest of us.

It might work.
>>
File: SampleSize.jpg (96KB, 600x773px) Image search: [Google]
SampleSize.jpg
96KB, 600x773px
>>8762549
even then, how exactly is this proof? this isn't a sufficient quantity of people to amount to a representative sample and I don't begin to claim to be an expert in the science of this but are these regions of the brain associated with gender expression? Are there such regions? Why are these differences deemed to be mandated by transgender status, not by other variables?
>>
>>8762554
Once science figures out how to uplift other animals your worldview is fucked, isn't it?
>>
>>8762536
>Did they really have a representative sample of straight and gay transgender people to merit this assumption? What are they sourcing it on?
I linked the study and it's open access - you can check it yourself!

>If the data were this clear and convincing it would speak for itself.
It does, which is why the professionals believe this. Linking a bunch of studies does little good on 4chan though. People get angry that you're "throwing walls of text at them".
>>
>>8762557
lying about what?
>>
>>8762561
Just because you're a laymen who has not read any aspect of the literature does not mean everyone who reads the study will be too.

PROTIP: Maybe it's better to learn a basic 101 on neurology before you comment again?
>>
>>8762566
no you are making the fucking claim so you need to be able to represent that conclusions you claim with specific evidence. I am arguing the study makes no such claims so you need to show exactly where they are.
>>
>>8762562
Once that happens we'll have other animals that are trans for the first time.
>>
>>8762572
>rah rah the study doesn't ACTUALLY agree with you unless it fulfills each and every one of my autistic conclusions about how "good science" is done as a layman

lyl narcissists in action
>>
>>8762571
So where are all the neurologists claiming that trans people have perfectly intersex brains and here's why? If the brains are intersex than how are trans people woman, and not just neurologically feminine males?
>>
>>8762554
Kid.
Kid.
Kid.
Many species have developed verbal language, but obviously none of them have conversations about fucking human problems you autist.
>>
>>8762568

E V E R Y T H I N G

All of it. Most MtFs have to be concealing or misrepresenting their basic feelings.

It's so odd, but it has to be true.

Why is it just here, on the most anonymous and free-thinking fora, where it's actually hard to censor stuff, that trans can talk about it?
>>
>>8762571
Do you realize how obnoxious you sound? If you cannot explain your evidence to a laymen, how are we supposed to accept it? I'm not saying every aspect needs to be instantly comprehensible but you claim the results of this study are concrete proof that trannies are neurologically intersex but you cannot explain the methodology or results at all specifically.
>>
>>8762581
What do you think their honest basic feelings are that they mis-represent?
>>
>>8762587

That their basic reason for wanting to transition is sexual. It has to be.
>>
>>8762595
Do you think even HSTS get off on being seen as women in public?
>>
>>8762584
The methodology and the results are in the fucking conclusion. It's your fault you don't like what the conclusion says and want to bicker about it on a tibetan shitposting forum because you didn't do good enough in life to actually reply to any of these papers on a formal research level.
>>
>>8762561
>Are these regions of the brain associated with gender expression? Are there such regions?
This is what's being studied. We don't know of any singular region responsible for gender identity. What we do know is that in the aggregate, on average, trans people are between men and women when it comes to a variety of traits even before HRT. Given how we know that HRT affects such structures and how natal hormonal exposure affects animals..

>Why are these differences deemed to be mandated by transgender status, not by other variables?
Because they strongly correlate with being trans. It would have to be quite the coincidence for things to be otherwise.
>>
>>8762595
That's fucking retarded because you're ignoring all of the asexual trans people and you're basing it entirely off 4chan memes. Fucking 4chan memes are not a valid source.
>>
>>8762605
So surely you can sum them up and explain what they mean to you in your own words because you have read this study and are such an expert!
>>
>>8762608
Have ANY of these studies been done with large sample sizes?
>>
>>8762595
>>8762581
This is what you call confirmation bias. The anon has come up with his own idea, he is clinging to it, and all evidence he looks for in the future will be shaped by these parameters.
>>
>>8762610
>the "we're both ignorant neither of us is a doctor" defense
naicu
>>
>>8762609
Asexual people could still experience pleasure at being perceived as a woman and being allowed into women's only spaces without that pleasure translating into wanting to have sex with others.
>>
>>8762572
>I am arguing the study makes no such claims
I posted it with a direct quote of it making the relevant claims.
>>
>>8762610
>summarize the text or you're going to the principal!

Is this the best you've got? Laymen are hilarious in their mindless psychotic accusations.
>>
>>8762575
Silly Anon we already have trans animals
>>
>>8762575
French people were castrating roosters to create tranny chickens since the middle ages. They're called capons. Nowadays we use subdermal estrogen patches to turn roosters into hens.

Enjoy modern animal husbandry.
>>
>>8762620
ok so a sample of 20 people having a particular brain structure closer in neuron count to women than other biological men is proof that they are neurologically women? Seems like a huge logical leap that you aren't accounting for.
>>
>>8762604

No. It's not all. It's most of the males. HSTS are different, as you surely know.

The power of this typology is absolutely incredible. It's like shining sunlight onto this murky nothingness called gender identity and driving away all the fog.

I am not prejudiced against trans. I used to think it was some bizarre mental illness. Now I know the research I know better. I get it. I would do the same as trans if I felt the same way. I want to help you guys.

>>8762614

I've tried to falsify it in every way. I don't like to think people are lying. It's just the only possible conclusion.
>>
>>8762636
>It's the ONLY WAY nothing else in contradiction to me COULD EVER BE RIGHT

t. confirmation bias in action
>>
>>8762636
males you mean people biologically male or transitioning to male? Explain please.
>>
>>8762618
So like, emotional pleasure, that has nothing to do with sex, so it completely rekks any point you think you had?
>>
>>8762644
You can still experience sexual pleasure without having sex with other people. It still can be a perverse pleasure of sexual thoughts.
>>
>>8762640

I think we both know you can't actually change sex, Anon.

>>8762639

Show me a theory that fits the observed facts better, then.
>>
>>8762648
Ok so you are saying it is the males who are experiencing sexual arousal at being perceived as female?
>>
>>8762578
>So where are all the neurologists claiming that trans people have perfectly intersex brains and here's why?
Not ~perfectly~ intersex, and everywhere. Theirs is the prevailing theory.
http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2005to2009/2006-atypical-gender-development.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality
http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2015to2019/2016-transsexualism.html

>If the brains are intersex than how are trans people woman, and not just neurologically feminine males?
Ah, see, I never said they were women (and, again, I love how you expose yourself as someone obsessed specifically with MTFs). They're between men and women.
>>
>>8762648
People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs.

People also tend to interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing position. Biased search, interpretation and memory have been invoked to explain attitude polarization (when a disagreement becomes more extreme even though the different parties are exposed to the same evidence), belief perseverance (when beliefs persist after the evidence for them is shown to be false), the irrational primacy effect (a greater reliance on information encountered early in a series) and illusory correlation (when people falsely perceive an association between two events or situations).
>>
>>8762652
You just throw these links. Could you explain, in your own words, in a few sentences, how these texts support your conclusions?
>>
>>8762650

Yes, but not all. Only 80 to 90 percent. The rest are just doing it because they have to.
>>
>>8762652
see
>>8762464

It's worthless for these people. They want to believe it because it's a good weapon to use against the jewified society. Read gustave le bon.
>>
>>8762595
But that's not true. You develop AGP more often because you're trans, not the other way around.
>>
>>8762647
You can't honestly experience sexual pleasure while having a lack of a sexuality. You can cum, but it's a chore not a pleasure. Nice try though.
>>
>>8762661
So 80-90 percent are AGP or AGP + HSTS and experience arousal at being perceived as the opposite sex?
>>
>>8762460
Well it does seem like my identity ate itself over time. I don't feel like a man anymore but I larp as one for various reasons.

I was never masc to begin with but not feminine either. I was a shy sensitive introvert. I became alot more awkward, depressed, and anxious as a teenager.
>>
>>8762671
So sex being less fun makes you asexual?
>>
>>8762659
Disproving an anon's opinions on 4chan is not disproving a theory, as much as you wish it could be so.
>>
>>8762632
>>8762625
Not trans the way people are.
>>
>>8762678
Well just copying a link doesn't make you right either when you cannot explain what specifically is in each link that supports your claims.
>>
>>8762665

No. In fact, they see a negative relationship between dysphoria and AGP. AGP comes first, developing that into a sense of trans identity much later.
>>
>>8762677
Are you seriously going to try to "debunk" asexuality to prove your point all trans people are in it for sexual reason?
>>
>>8762685
So is asexual someone for whom sex is a chore?
>>
>>8762613
40-80 seems to be the most common range.
>>
>>8762691
He's actually trying to prove asexuality isn't real holy fucking shit.
>>
>>8762610
I'm not going to spoonfeed you. I presented the evidence. Deal with it or don't.
>>
>>8762681
Affirming the consequent.
>>
File: blanchardfig2.png (10KB, 391x320px) Image search: [Google]
blanchardfig2.png
10KB, 391x320px
>>8762609

Nobody is actually genuinely asexual. But trans who claim to be, are still AGP.
>>
>>8762692
The ones I were linked were around 20.
>>
>>8762683
Shame my "rightness" has no impact on the correctness of the theory, then, either.

It's okay. You can admit you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>8762699
So you can't summarize what is relevant just you having the link is proof alone you are right?
>>
>>8762634
If this was the sole piece of evidence I'd agree with you but we have studies upon studies showing the same general virilizaiton/feminization trends in different areas. It would be an astronomical coincidence if all of them just turned out like that.
>>
>>8762709
I am not asking too much here.
>>
>>8762705
trans asexuality is literally the proof of agp
they're so caught up in their narcissistic fetishism they lose their sex drive for others
>>
>>8762715
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clustering_illusion
>>
>>8762711
see
>>8762709

It's a common sign of an underage on 4chan that they see all discussion on this board as a matter of users being "right" or "wrong" rather then what is true and what is false. It's almost like "disproving someone" is the same thing to you. Don't worry, you'll grow up out of it.
>>
>>8762720
but HSTS are immune to this and don't derive sexual pleasure from being perceived as the opposite sex, or no?
>>
>>8762715

They're all confounded with sexual orientation.
>>
>>8762726
Thank you for stating that more succinctly than I did.
>>
>>8762659
>You just throw these links. Could you explain, in your own words, in a few sentences, how these texts support your conclusions?
Sure. They contain a metric ton of empiric evidence showing that my claims about trans brain differences are true.
>>
>>8762720
>>8762705
If asexuality is proof of sexuality, and a high number of asexual trans people is proof that trans people are inherently sexual, then, well, dogs are cats and the sky is an ocean.
>>
>>8762726
>>8762721
>>8762728
Not counter arguments. Everyone being confused or fallacious but you is not an argument. Disprove the theory and the data or fuck off.
>>
>>8762684
Can you explain why AGPs would have feminized brains pre-hormones? Brain differences predate dysphoria
>>
>>8762737

> claims to be asexual
> reports history of arousal to autogynephilic fetishism

Your conclusion is?
>>
>>8762733
Ok so if they contain so much surely you can put a little bit of it into your own words and cite which section you are paraphrasing from so we can use that as a starting point.
>>
>>8762741
He's never been able to, just shout ((studies)) all day long. Argument ad judaism is nothing more then the retreat of someone wrong.
>>
>>8762737
they are sexual towards *themselves*. that presents as asexuality towards others.
>>
>>8762683
The links explain how trans brains are feminized/virilized.
>>
>>8762741

Very simple. They don't.

The studies showing feminized brains were done on HSTS.
>>
>>8762702
You evidence otherwise is what exactly?
>>
>>8762745
see
>>8762722

You can't disprove shit, you can only bicker at anons all day long and pretend it's the same thing. lol
>>
>>8762711
What's relevant are the papers within showing that what I said of trans brains is true.
>>
>>8762725
They do not. They derive sexual pleasure from the men they date, not from themselves.
>>
>>8762750
I say they were done on AGPs. You have just as much evidence as I.
>>
>>8762708
The one I checked out has 40
>>
>>8762743
>>8762748
>some people are asexual
>n-no they have a sexuality they're just lying
Okay bud.
>>
>>8762759
>I invent facts but you can't!
>>
>>8762760
>>8762708
and the case studies blanchardfag is spamming have sample sizes of 4-5

he even tried to argue with me that a bunch of case studies could equal a metaanalysis if he could justify it to himself once
>>
>>8762721
I literally just said why this is unlikely to be the case. If the result was a mere coincidence so many studies wouldn't point to the same conclusion.
>>
>>8762759

Well, you're wrong, as you'll find out if you read the studies.

Savic 2010 is the one study done on gynephilic MtF and guess what they find...?

https://academic.oup.com/cercor/article/21/11/2525/275208/Sex-Dimorphism-of-the-Brain-in-Male-to-Female

> We tested this hypothesis in a magnetic resonance study of voxel-based morphometry and structural volumetry in 48 heterosexual men (HeM) and women (HeW) and 24 gynephillic male to female transsexuals (MtF-TR).

> The present data do not support the notion that brains of MtF-TR are feminized.

> not feminized
>>
>>8762726
>>8762728
Wrong! The studies I linked in this very thread show orientation is irrelevant to the differences observed.
>>
>>8762778

They do not.
>>
>>8762739
You need to prove the theory. I do not need to be able to argue YOUR theory for you. If you cite a link you need to be able to say WHY specifically that link proves your point. Not just claim the science is on your side without elaborating.

>>8762749
How?
>>
>>8762741
Thinking of yourself as a girl feminizes your brain.
>>
>>8762774
Wasn't there a study that gay men have similar brain structures to straight women, and vice versa for gay women and straight men? If so finding similar results in androphilic and gynephilic MtFs shouldn't be surprising
>>
>>8762769
I am not saying either is right but I don't understand why diving trans into homosexuals and heterosexuals isn't a useful explanatory framework.

>>8762771
If they were all n= 40 or under it could be confounded with sexual orientation, or autism, or another condition.
>>
>>8762745
I already did that! I summarized the theory, posted the animal studies and posted a few studies that show differences in trans people regardless of orientation.
>>
>everybody thinking hstses are legitimate because they have female brains
>nobody noticing it's the opposite
>>
>>8762778
How do they show that?
>>
>>8762750
Gynephilic HSTSs??? because the studies clearly showed that even gynephiles exhibit these differences. Furthermore they showed that trans people exhibit some features cis gay people don't.
>>
>>8762774
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5434195/

>Hence, data from 65 participants (14 untreated MtFs, 12 treated MtFs, 20 women, 19 men) were included in the final analyses. Groups did not differ significantly regarding age, years of education or crystallized verbal intelligence, but with respect to hormonal level of estradiol and testosterone (see Table 1). The number of hetero‐ and homosexual participants was equal in both MtF

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.ololo.sci-hub.io/pubmed/18761592

>Ten of the transsexuals were heterosexual in
respect to their biological gender, two were
attracted to men.
>>
>>8762797

Exactly. It shows they're just gay. AGPs are the true trans because they actually want to be women.
>>
>>8762786
[citation needed]
>>
>>8762797
WAIT WHAT. PLEASE LINK STUDIES that HSTS have male brains but AGP don't. PLEASE.

Is the claim here thinking you are female makes you have a female brain or that AGP have inborn female brains?
>>
>>8762774
This is a study on *volume*, which is distinct from *density* and *tract width*, which studies upthread showed is virilized/feminized regardless of orientation. On the other hand gay individuals have volumes similar to those of the other sex but not some of the other trans markers..
>>
>>8762803

And what do you think that proves?
>>
>>8762806
>wanting to be a woman makes you a woman
>not realizing this argument is tumblr tier
>>
>>8762822
Psychoanalysis isn't saving your case.
>>
>>8762824

It doesn't make you a woman, because nothing does, but it means you genuinely want to be one. That's what true transgender means.
>>
>>8762815
neither >>8762806
>>
>>8762820

> studies upthread showed is virilized/feminized regardless of orientatio

Assertion without proof
>>
>>8762781
>>8762798
Now I know you haven't even looked at them for sure.

>>8762421
>In male-to-female subjects the number of neurons in the INAH3 does not seem to be related to sexual orientation

>>8762510
>Here, we investigated whether sexual orientation associates with diffusivity measures. No effects on our main findings were observed when sexual orientation was regressed out in the ANCOVA design. Moreover, there was no significant effect of sexual orientation on diffusivity parameters in the regression analysis including all subjects and using group as factor of no interest.
>>
>>8762841
Here you imbecile:
>>8762842
>>
>>8762832
true transgender means it's a biological inclination you're born with, not something you decide you "want" one day
>>
>>8762842
>https://academic.oup.com/brain/article-lookup/doi/10.1093/brain/awn276

> Post-mortem brain material

You've got to be kidding me if you take that seriously.
>>
>>8762842
Stormfags can't read. They just glaze their eyes over the paper, get triggered when they find words that disagree with them, and close out saying "jew shit".
>>
>>8762842
And how big was their sample size for straight/gay and how did they operationalize those variables?
>>
>>8762824
>trans is a natural inherent need to be female
>this is tumblr tier
?
>>
>>8762784
>How?
By going over just about every study conducted on the subject.
>>
>>8762850

That's exactly the point. As far as anyone knows, AGPs are genuinely born with it.
>>
>>8762857
>its so widely supported it must be true!

fallacious

up to you to define and defend your claim
>>
File: da jooz.jpg (45KB, 356x600px) Image search: [Google]
da jooz.jpg
45KB, 356x600px
>>8762852
>Kaufmann
>>
>>8762851
They use post-modem brain material to study anything from psychosis to anxiety disorders to dementia. It's clear you have no formal experience with neurology.
>>
>>8762858
So then what are HSTS and what is the evidence for that/.
>>
>>8762864
There is no positive evidence for the typology. Ask anyone ITT for proof and you will get insulted.
>>
>>8762863
Yeah but how could you replicate those findings and isn't making sure people are naive to hormone therapy important to reduce confounding?
>>
>>8762863

It's preposterous to study material from post-hormonal cadavers and expect it to tell you anything about living brains of young people pre-hormone treatment.
>>
>>8762863
>post-modem
Nice reading skills m'hon
>>
>>8762866
You are saying HSTS doesn't exist? What is it then? What motivates it?
>>
>>8762867
>There was no difference in INAH3 between pre-and post-menopausal women, either in the volume (P> 0.84) or in the number of neurons (P< 0.439), *indicating that the feminization of the INAH3 of male-to-female transsexuals was not due to estrogen treatment*

You're so bad at reading it's actually sad. I feel sorry for your parents, better a tranny then a fucking moron.
>>
>>8762864

They're just gay men who prefer to live as women to get more cock.

Evidence is they have feminized brains, look much more feminine, are shorter, have lower IQs, are attracted to men only and transition younger.
>>
>>8762873
I said there was no positive evidence for it. Until I see positive evidence for it, I will continue to hold this claim.
>>
>>8762860
Empiric evidence is the ultimate defense.
>>
>>8762879
That doesn't mean the hormone didn't influence them after birth, just not after when they were samples as "pre menopausal". Is an age given for the average of pre menopausal?
>>
>>8762882
>lower iqs

sauce?
>>
>>8762864
there is no known difference between hstses and feminine cis homosexuals. it's not a biological think they are born with >>8762850 unlike agp
>>
>>8762890
I can't even unravel this clinical failure at reading comprehension.

Eastern Europeans should learn proper English before debating with natives.
>>
>>8762879

That's not a good argument. How do you know estrogen treatment in young trannies does the same thing to brains as menopause in old women? It's very weak, and there's no direct proof. Confounded to fuck by hormonal treatment.
>>
>>8762899
estrogen affects people during puberty too, not just menopause. I don't see how a comparison to menopausal women is indicative that hormones don't exert the power to change the brain.
>>
>this thread
>259 replies
>16 posters
This is why debating idiots is pointless.
>>
>>8762894

For whatever reason AGPs are smart as fuck. Smarter than Ashkenazi Jews.

“Non-Homosexual”: 121.7 (n=42)

“Homosexual”: 107.3 (n=39)

Transsexual subtypes: Clinical and theoretical significance
Yolanda L.S. Smith, Stephanie H.M. van Goozen, A.J. Kuiper, Peggy T. Cohen-Kettenis
http://akikos-planet.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/files/psychiatry_research__transsexual_subtypes_clinical_and_theoretical_significance.pdf
>>
>>8762900
Kruskal–Wallis showed a significant difference among the four groups (male, female, transsexual male-to-female and castrated patients) for the INAH3 subdivision (P < 0.031), but not for INAH4 (P > 0.563) or for the uncinate nucleus as a whole (P > 0.198).

The INAH3 subdivision in males was significantly (1.9 times) larger than in females (P < 0.013). The INAH3 volume values fully agree with the previously reported data (Table 4). Comparing the male-to-female transsexual group to the male group revealed a significant difference in the INAH3 subdivision (M > MtF: P < 0.018), while no difference was found when the male-to-female group was compared to the female group (MtF = F: P > 0.973) (Figs 5 and 8).

The INAH3 volume of castrated men did not differ from that of the control males (P > 0.117) or from that of the control females (P > 0.245). Comparison with the transsexual group did not reveal any statistical differences either [MtF = CAS, INAH3: P > 0.189]. For the uncinate nucleus in the castrated group no differences were found [(M = CAS: P > 0.175); (F = CAST: P > 0.602); (MtF = CAST: P > 0.692)]. No differences were found for the INAH4 either [(M = CAS: P > 0.175) (F = CAST: P > 0.347) (MtF = CAST: P > 0.692)]. The results for pre- and post-menopausal women were not different either: PreM = PostM; [(INAH3: P > 0.847); (INAH4: P > 0.45); (uncinate: P = 1)].

The female-to-male transsexual subject had an INAH3 volume (0.1433 mm3) in the male range.

*The same was found for the gender-identity disorder subject who was not treated at all (S7) (INAH3 = 0.1941 mm3) (Fig. 5).*
>>
>>8762862
Pure coincidence.
>>
>>8762912
What happens if you make an ashkenazi jew AGP?
>>
>>8762922
>>8762862
ooohhhh my GAWD dere are J0000s in science who would've thought?!!?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_scientists_and_philosophers
>>
>>8762906
I wish AGP-positive threads got activity like this.
>>
>>8762917
So have the results in this particular brain region been replicated?
>>
File: kid-sunglasses-3[1].jpg (47KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
kid-sunglasses-3[1].jpg
47KB, 600x400px
>>8762912
>mfw trannies were in fact the ubermensch all along
>>
>>8762917

It's not at all convincing to look at the brains of ancient dead trannies who've been on hormones most of their whole lives and claim it shows you anything other than the effects of hormones.

You can spam that crap all you like but you know, garbage in, garbage out.
>>
>>8762924

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martine_Rothblatt
>>
>>8762930
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18980961

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2754583/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3665407/

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053811909003176

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12398/full

http://www.sciencedirect.com.sci-hub.io/science/article/pii/S0149763415002432
>>
>>8762929
No retarded polards and TERFs, no bait, no posts
>>
>>8762951
linkspam
>>
>>8762936
The female-to-male transsexual subject had an INAH3 volume (0.1433 mm3) in the male range.

*The same was found for the gender-identity disorder subject who was not treated at all (S7) (INAH3 = 0.1941 mm3) (Fig. 5).*

failure to read is not helping your case
>>
>>8762959
>l-link spam

The beleaguered battlecry of someone (read: a phoneposter because that's not spam if you're using a real computer for 4chan like an adult) who's lost the argument.
>>
>>8762951
I clicked on one and it had nothing to do with INAH3 and that person has yet to respond adequately to concerns of confounding in that study re: hormone use.
>>
>>8762961

Literally so what? This is a worthless piece of shit study because it isn't looking at pre-hormonal subjects controlled for sexual orientation.
>>
>>8762961
Wait so literally n=1 Worse than Regnerus' distortions. Trannies are like the fundie Christians of the gay world. Who actually funds this research? Who are the scientists who perform it?
>>
>>8762968
>>8762969
Is this the best you've got? lmfao you can admit you've lost at any time.
>>
>>8762930
This specific region? IIRC No, no one tried to do so as of yet. However there are male/female shifts in so many different regions, shown by so many different studies, that I wouldn't really stake an argument on any particular study not holding over time. The big picture painted by all of them together is quite clear.
>>
>>8762972

You are literally defending your case with n=1.

Please kys.
>>
>>8762972
Lost to people who took hormones and experienced a change in the size of one specific brain region and the fact that that size is closer to women's size of that region is magical proof that they ARE women neurologically.

No.
>>
>>8762969
They did control for hormones via another method..
>>
>>8762973
Ok well you need to narrow this down to a specific region, explain how that brain region impacts FUNCTIONALLY gender presentation, and replicate the findings.
>>
>>8762023
>16 posters
So uhh...why are there so few Blanchardians?
>>
>>8762912
>Peggy T. Cohen
>>
>>8762985
He doesn't validate the majority of HSTS who traffic this board.
>>
>>8762981

Did someone drop you on your head? It does not make sense to look at post-hormonal subjects when hormones can change the brain.
>>
>>8762999
What a novel observation. Maybe you should check the study and see how they addressed that.
>>
>>8762976
>>8762979
Insults mean you've admit you've lost. Here's some more science you can bicker at on 4chan but can't reply to formally. Shout jews all you like, it'll only showcase your tears.

http://journals.aace.com/doi/abs/10.4158/EP14351.RA?code=aace-site

https://www.duo.uio.no/handle/10852/36754

www.karger.com/Article/PDF/262525

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Rosa_Fernandez2/publication/316506211_The_genetics_of_transsexualism/links/590831f54585152d2ea0001b/The-genetics-of-transsexualism.pdf

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0070808

Jewish physicks!
>>
>>8763005
By claiming that particular brain region didn't differ in post vs pre menopausal women and that is somehow extruded as a claim that hormones do not influence that particular region. We know, you mentioned but that is an inadequate defense.
>>
>>8762979
>implying only one study has been posted ITT
>>
>>8763005

They can't address it because they did not look at pre-hormonal subjects. It's a piece of shit study.
>>
>>8763018
I've linked multiple medication naive studies at you (and no, I'm not going to fetch them for you at whim, lackey). You're just too stupid and too arrogant to click and read something that distracts from your confirmation bias.
>>
>>8763017
Ok so nobody has thought to do a metanalysis with all this glorious representative-sample-sized data to draw greater conclusions?
>>
>>8763011
When it comes to science denialists like these folks I just take solace in how the whole thing looks to bystanders. At the least you've probably persuaded some of them that you're right.
>>
>>8763028
>Dear lord Science, why haven't you summed up all these findings for me in an easy to digest format so I don't have to, ugh, DO WORK

The me generation is an utter cancer and you are its standard bearer.
>>
>>8763022

You're definitely in the slow range for an autogynephile.
>>
>trannies claim they are women because their brain is different than the brain of a corpse
>>
>>8763034
No you have to support your claims with evidence, not just here this link proves me right.
>>
>>8763029
When they resort to insults it means they have no more arguments.

see?

>>8763036
>>8763037
>>
>>8763037
A ton of in vivo studies were posted ITT
>>
>>8763038
>evidence

>Evidence, broadly construed, is anything presented in support of an assertion.[1]

Come again?
>>
>>8763054
Can you specifically state what in those links supports your claims?
>>
>>8763058
All of their contents down to the last word.
>>
ITT: stormfags try any tactic to get some asshole to paraphrase scientific papers so they can attack the paraphrasing instead of the scientific papers and still claim victory having refuted nothing
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.