[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What has /tttt/ done today to help queer undocumented trans homeless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

http://archive.is/bo44K

This apartment is not much like home, she often marvels. The ghetto in Harare, Zimbabwe, where she lived until last year is home also to the Chipangano, the ruthless youth militia linked to President Robert Mugabe. She worked discreetly as an LGBT youth activist, but no one outside her family knew she wanted to live as a woman, or even that she was gay. She went by her male name, Traimo. Every time she dabbed on face powder or wore a tight top in public, she felt like she was participating in a small revolution. Her first thoughts when she woke up every morning were, “Am I going to come home alive today?”

It was in New York on a ferry that she first encountered a transgender woman. Tiara couldn’t stop staring. The woman just went about her business, playing on her phone, humming a tune, unaware of her surroundings. When she got off, Tiara followed her for a few blocks just to be near her, entranced by her freedom.

But that independence proved elusive for Tiara. Everyone she met in New York was too busy trying to survive America themselves to help her. She realized she was in real trouble when she found herself living in the Staten Island Ferry Whitehall Terminal, riding the ferry back and forth every night for days. In November, days after the U.S. presidential election, she ended up back in the District. Like nearly three-quarters of black transgender women in the city, she was homeless.
“So here I am, thinking, okay, I’m a queer undocumented homeless person of color. How does this work?” she says. “I’m like, now I’m here so I can sit here and cry or start to figure out things myself.”
>>
Do you sincerely have a problem with housing the homeless m8?
>>
>>8761530
If they are legal American citizens, no.
>>
>>8761530
Some people don't deserve to leech off of everyone else. That thing is one of them. Subhuman.
>>
>>8761530
The point is this story is like an emotionally hyperbolic intentional satire of the privilege olympics.
>>
>>8761534
>>8761532
>>8761535
So basically it's just a middle class "I got mine fuck you" attitude?
Cool.
>>
>>8761530
Why do you hate the white race?
>>
>>8761540
Because they accuse me of white genocide whenever I
>don't have sex with them
>take hormones
>feed the poor
>house the homeless
>try to stop war
>>
>>8761539
>let's erode the basic morals of our society to help muh opreshed pee oh cee
>>
>>8761539
I'm not middle class nor are the people publishing this story. The purpose of this story is to alienate white straight and gay people in favor of a narrative influenced as much as possible by vibrant African diversity, lawbreaking, and forcing people to call obvious men women.
>>
>>8761547
>basic morals of our society
>letting the homeless starve
I don't think you understand the necessary role a reserve army of labour plays in our society. I don't think you understand how society works at all.

>>8761548
Yes. Housing the homeless is a personal attack on you.
Also, food banks are white genocide lel.
>>
>>8761545
>don't have sex with them
if you're white, and don't have sex with other whites, that IS white genocide in slow motion
>take hormones
i.e. make yourself sterile. see above
>feed the poor, house the homeless
equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome
>try to stop war
what, by letting in muh rapefugees?
>>
>>8761545
>look at me I'm such a virtuous little angel and everybody's against me
You're such a stereotypical piece of shit millennial lmao
>>
>>8761564
>>8761567
I envy you. I'm getting old now, I'd love to lose a couple years and be underage and ignorant again.
>>
>>8761545
I bet you think borders are racist too.
Fuck off libtard. Your people lost. Hopefully there's enough time to prevent the end of Western civilization from shits like you.
>>
>>8761555
No but putting this much positive emotional weight on someone you barely know just for being a certain color, believing they are a woman, and coming here illegally is definitely anti-White anti-straight anti-male propaganda. Do you really not expect these vapid tales to not sour white gay men? We are expected to think of all these traits, African heritage as virtuous, despite them being the bearers of most new HIV infections here, and the perpetrators of a much higher than average crime rate. We are similarly in the same breath expected to venerate men who want laws that everyone has to cal them women or face jail, when we are just fighting to not be hated for liking other men. We also are expected to place those same two categories together with, cannot be bothered to follow the laws of the United States to enter. So basically someone came here illegally and is now costing us money, but they are somehow a net benefit because they check off the right boxes. Do you wonder why a lot of gays here voted Trump?
>>
>>8761577
North Korea tried the economic isolationist racial supremacy thing too.

>>8761581
>No but putting this much positive emotional weight on someone you barely know just for being a certain color,
whoosh
>>
>>8761539
No, it is a criticism of a double standard in our society. Very few people give a shit about the poor and homeless, and those same people who give zero shits about others are "feeling bad" for this person because the person is a member of a currently the trendy cause. They don't give a shit, they are shitstains "caring" to show off how compassionate and socially responsible they are to their hypocritical gaywad upper middle class friends.
>>
>>8761532

I don't give a fuck about citizenship if it's an LGBT person. They should be given asylum considering how shitty their countries are with LGBT people. Asylum is about giving safety to people who don't have it and LGBT don't have it.
>>
>>8761663
>implying lgbt degens deserve asylum
>>
>>8761681

>implying you deserve more than to have been swallowed instead of birthed, let alone your citizenship
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.