[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I less trans if I enjoy topping men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1471001213433.jpg (66KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
1471001213433.jpg
66KB, 680x684px
Am I less trans if I enjoy topping men?
>>
>>8760874
Yes. You're a filthy HSTS.
>>
>>8760874
>am I less of a woman if I top men?

Are you familiar with dommes? While not a populous female role, there are plenty of women who are. There are few, if any, single acts of actual invalidation.
>>
>>8760874
I'm a ciswoman and I like topping men. It's rare though.

I think as a non-op transwoman you get a better experience of it because you have a penis that can feel. Pegging is kind of fun but you don't really feel much so being with a guy that's really into it is kind of a chore.
>>
>>8760897
what do you like about it?
>>
>>8760921
I'm a bit of a sadist and I like seeing guys simultaneously turned on and in a bit of pain. I prefer face-to-face like in muh yaoi mangaz so I can see their reactions, don't see much appeal in doing it doggy-style as I never got much reciprocal stimulation out of it (I know there are supposed to be double-ended dildos and similar but I don't like them).

I also like role-switching sort of stuff in general, and I think it's pretty fair that if someone wants to penetrate me they can try being penetrated too at least once. Like I said though, it's more of an occasional thing because it's a psychological dominance/intimacy thing or a favour for a partner, since I can't physically come from it.

also biscum in case it isn't obvious and actually prefer women and don't like penetration that much, which is part of why I like activities like this when I am with guys. Its probably even rarer in cishet women
>>
>>8760879
Aka glorious trutrans master race
>>
File: hold on.png (3MB, 2550x1432px) Image search: [Google]
hold on.png
3MB, 2550x1432px
>>8760879
hsts are the ones with genital avoidance. trans women don't use their penises, remember?
>>
You're just a feminine gay dude lol.

But then again, I think that about 99% of trans people.
>>
>>8761032
I'm almost the same as you, anon.

I think it's cool to penetrate men. Go for it, OP.
>>
>>8760874
No but you're fucking weird.

t. tranny who hates her penis.
>>
>>8761054
>>8761095
>HSTS
>trans
kek

PS you are both AGP.
>>
>>8761203
only the former poster
>>
>>8761032
>>8761129
what is with this bi woman and dominant thing?
>>
>>8761203
I'm not even trans lul I just don't think AGP should count. Nobody wants you freaks
>>
>>8760874
100 percent sure there are women who want to do this
>>
>>8760874
not at all

>>8761276
I know this to be a fact
>>
>>8761243
Another dominant/switch bi female. If you lean top with women then sometimes you start to crave that same dynamic with men.
>>
>>8761434
but then why the lack of het women like that? because they never top other girls they don't get into it to start wanting it with guys?
>>
>>8760874
Nope, still a degenerate.
>>
>>8761683
I think bi women are more open to experimentation in general, and therefore more likely to have it on their radar.

Not because it's inherent in bi-ness or because bi women are more promiscuous or anything like that, just because accepting to yourself that you like the same sex as well requires a certain amount of self-awareness of your own interests and willingness to explore, which is likely to lead people to be open-minded about other "different" sexual practices like pegging.

That and I think it's always taken for granted that heterosexual women have to be penetrated and learn to enjoy it if they want a relationship, whereas it's widely-known in bi/les circles that some women just don't like it and there are plenty of functioning bi/les relationships that don't involve the girl getting penetrated. Which leads to experimenting with things like strapping it on, and once you already own the strap-on and know how to use it, you're more likely to try it for other things.

That and it's just a fetish that a lot of vanilla straight couples would be embarrassed to admit to liking, so even if both partners are interested they might never bring it up to each other. Being open with your partner about being bi requires at least the minimum of communication, and a lot of bi women date other bi men, who are less likely to be insecure about trying anal.
>>
>>8760874
yes
>>
>>8761747
that makes a lot of sense. i wonder if it's the same reason gay guys seem so much more likely to be submissive than hets.
>>
>>8761801
yup

tl;dr a lot of straight people are really repressed, but someone repressed wouldn't dare be openly bi by definition, sampling bias

Also, to make a few more big generalisations related to the bi women often having bi partners thing (or the fact they're bi making mostly-straight partners comfortable admitting to "gay" fantasies around them), I think bi women are more likely to encounter pegging in a more sex-positive context. Like, this is something we can experiment with as a couple, this is fun, this could be kinky, or simply that a dude likes prostate stimulation or has been penetrated before and wants to experience it again. Whereas 100% straight dudes that have enough desire to be pegged to bring it up to their 100% straight girlfriend are either chill and open-minded enough that they're not bothered that it's seen as gay, or actively getting off on the humiliation of it, probably on the less-trans end of AGPs - het fetishists like sissies who frame it as part of their submissive desire to be punished. Less of a mutual activity, more of a boring chore for the woman*, esp. since a lot of the guys aren't getting off on it just because they like prostate stimulation, they're getting off because it's ~sooooo humiliating~ to be fucked like a girl, which, again, is a concept that squicks a lot of women out because the idea that doing feminine things is inherently demeaning can come off as misogynistic.

*a lot of dominant women wouldn't get off on it unless they had some shade of AAP in them themselves, because, again, it's mostly going to be psychological pleasure and isn't going to be something the woman would physically feel like if she was forcing a guy to give her head or something

Rambling a bunch but I'm tired. And yeah, I think there are probably similar amounts of gay and straight sub guys, but gay guys are more likely to be open about it because it's common and accepted in the gay community.
>>
>>8761887
i like your rambling! more generalisations about bi women or men?

>which, again, is a concept that squicks a lot of women out because the idea that doing feminine things is inherently demeaning can come off as misogynistic.
i thought it was because having a submissive or feminine boyfriend stops her seeing him as masculine?
>>
less trans? lol. Only let you define you. look - inevitably, as long as it still works, your partner is going to want you to use it. myself, i don't prefer to top, i see it as a litmus test. if the guy i'm hooking up with doesn't want to accept that part of me, then i'm out bc usually it's a chaser looking to smash and bounce. yeah i don't have as much dysphoria to deal with as younger tladies but i'm an old hon who doesn't want to deal with guys going through that "am i gay" existential crisis 4 dates in.
>>
>>8761970
Maybe I wasn't clear, the point of the post was that there are a lot of different ways to frame girl-on-top, and more of the ones bi women are exposed to are fairly palatable to most women - even if they're not personally into it and prefer dominant guys, knowing their partner likes submissive stuff like that probably won't disgust. Whereas certain fantasies popular among straight guys moreso than bi guys involve the guy getting off on forced fem based around the idea being feminine is gross and dirty and embarrassing - it's a humiliation thing based on feminine traits the girlfriend likely also has, which makes a lot of girls feel weirder than regular AGP, where the arousal factor of the girliness comes from feeling pretty and cute.

However, I don't have a normal perspective on this since I'm a crossboarder and half my friends are /cgl/-related, the board where sissies are widely-known and universally hated since so many of them try to use IRL fashion communities as an opportunity to drag nonconsenting (often underage) individuals into their fetish play (and, of course, because embarrassment is a big part of the fetish, they don't care if their outfit looks like shit and they don't pass, which defeats the purpose of joining a fashion group). I'm guessing your average normal straight woman doesn't know much about the fine differences between femininity-related submissive fetishes, so yeah their first reaction might be "ew, that's weird" and not "ew, the idea performing femininity is inherently demeaning misogynistic and transphobic implications". In my circles though, very few people inherently have a problem with a guy seeing penetration as fun and enjoyable (which is something someone dating someone bi will likely be more comfortable bringing up without fearing the girl will assume he's a closet gay), but more people are squicked by it if it's linked to punishment and degradation.
>>
>>8762157
>>8761970
Also FWIW re: the idea women don't like to have a submissive/feminine bf, I think more women are open to it but don't openly talk about it because it's seen as a bit embarrassing for either partner (I've seen het couples gently ribbed for this). It's true that a lot of straight girls I've met prefer to have a (lightly, not talking 50 Shades here) dominant bf, but a lot are also okay with or into submissive guys.

In my experience straight guys are way less likely than gay guys to call themselves submissive unless they're REALLY submissive (the only guy I knew who openly identified that way was into pretty heavy BDSM), but a lot of guys who say they're "normal" or masculine are actually quite femmy and submissive in the bedroom once they feel comfortable and like they're not being judged. Small sample of course, but of the four serious boyfriends I've had, the three who identified as "normal" or dominant were all still open to submissive activities that would be read as bottom-like if they were done in a gay relationship - stuff like always being the little spoon, liking to take orders and be pushed around, enjoying cute things, liking the girl taking control, enjoying light bondage, enjoying/needing comforting, being open to penetration. None of those guys had problems getting gfs before or after me, so it seems like other straight girls didn't find this overly-weird either.

Maybe it'd be more of a turn-off for straight girls if they were *only* into submissive stuff though, since all but the first could switch (one leant dominant, one leant vanilla and one leant submissive, but they could all do both). First guy still got a lot of girls but he was unreasonably handsome so it was easy mode for him.
>>
>>8762157
why do bi guys have the pretty and cute agp and straight guys have the humiliation agp?

the /cgl/ sissies feel really weird to me. someone can have a kink without wanting to do it irl.

ironic that their agp is squick for transphobic implications when so many agps are trans!

>>8762313
maybe the *only* submissive part is the difference between gay and straight sub guys? het can always be little spoon but have to switch for most het girls, gay can always be sub in every way. whether or not there is an actual difference in how many are that sub is a different question.

what do straight and bi girls like in those kinds of relationships, always being big spoon, taking control, both doing cute things, being the comforter, etc?
>>
>>8762378
I said they were generalisations. I'm not talking about the proportions that like each, I'm talking about the likelihood they'll be open about it. Chances are, if a guy's open to penetration but is not too fussed about it, he's not going to bring it up to his straight girlfriend if he's got no idea whether she likes pegging or thinks wanting it up the butt is gay and means he's a bi cheater (and yes, I have met straight girls who've told me they'd break up with a guy if they thought he was bi). Whereas while dating someone bi or otherwise open about sexuality it's much less of a risk to discuss things he's open to candidly. Straight guys in relationships with straight girls are quite likely to keep quiet about "weird" fetishes out of embarrassment - there's no point risking it over something they're just causally into, so they have to be super into said weird fetish for the risks:benefits to pay off. Hence straight girls get less exposure to guys that are casually down with prostate stimulation, more exposure to guys that have deep-rooted kinks they can't live without.

Straight/bi girls like it when their bfs enjoy doing cute activities with them instead of just looking down on them. Personally I like hugging my bf and taking a dominant role, but I preferred not to do it all the time because after a certain point it feels creepily like being a second mom (said bf was starved for parental affection as a kid). But a lot of girls are also unashamedly into a guy that can (consensually) pin them to the bed or fuck hard, so there's a lot of appeal in someone that can do both.
>>
>>8762641
>but I preferred not to do it all the time because after a certain point it feels creepily like being a second mom (said bf was starved for parental affection as a kid).
but guys often like being called daddy and taking a fatherly role, whether they're dating a man or a woman.

is that the difference, girls don't like such a dominant role but guys do, so girls can be that submissive to guys but guys can't to girls?
>>
>>8762805
I know it's a thing but I find all that stuff creepy and incestuous, I'd be really skeeved out if a guy was doing it to me and wouldn't feel comfortable submitting that way at all.

YMMV but I've also read that some women feel uncomfortable being "dominant" in the BDSM scene because a lot of "submissive" straight guys fantasies really revolve around being the receiver of all the attention, affection and teasing, so even though it's played off as "I'm a slave to you", it's really more work and less fun for the top than the bottom. That's true for gays too though, but I guess having a penis makes it easier to get pleasure from topping...a lot of subs want to be fucked but without a penis it won't really feel good.
>>
>>8762838
honestly i really relate to submission revolving around being receiver and second mom kinds of submission...

i don't think i was starved of affection as a kid or not much.
>>
>>8762838
Yeah, it's like, you can be a male bottom without being subservient.
Sometimes guys claiming to be "subs" are just looking for a service top woman into foot worship.
>>
>>8765908
>Sometimes guys claiming to be "subs" are just looking for a service top woman into foot worship.
Pretty much. Don't know why it's such a common combination, it's the worst.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.