[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why everyone hates bisexuals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

File: download.jpg (73KB, 1108x1080px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
73KB, 1108x1080px
Sorry anons, but I am angry now at some aspects of LGBT. I am angry with the fact that inside the LGBT community hate and discrimination are fully allowed against bisexuals. For example, many gays were trying to explain to me that there is no bisexuality and I am just mentally challenge gay because I am in the closet. How come, in LGBT community as bisexual I am not allowed to feel safe and be proud? And how come some asexuals also discriminate against me for being bisexual. They keep trying to explain to me that as bisexual, I must have sex in a relationship, and I am not allowed to be happy in asexual relationship with both genders because then I must admit to myself that I am asexual even though I prefer to identify myself as bisexual.
Even heterosexuals discriminate me for being bisexual. They also keep telling me that there is no bisexuality, and I am just gay or straight.

I just do not get why there is so much hate against bisexuals in LGBT (I can understand outside LGBT, but inside LGBT? the place where we are taught to fight discrimination). How come we are not allowed to do what makes us happy? Just because some bisexuals lean towards asexuality or homosexuality or heterosexuality, we are still allowed to be bisexual, it is a spectrum which most LGBT community and heterosexuals do not understand (pic related) :(
>>
File: 54375437543.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
54375437543.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>bf is wary and doubtful cause I'm bi at first
>nowadays likes to role play I'm straight and he "converts" me with his mouth and ass
>mfw

make it work for you or just lie
>>
>>8751207
well shit I just realized how poorly worded that was
meant:
>bf is wary and doubtful at first
>>
>>8751110
mtf here

I like bisexuals. You guys seem way more chill than either L or G.

Lesbians and gays are always trying to work out who really qualifies as lesbian, who really qualifies as gay, and they're busy hating everyone, even their own community.

This isn't the case with bisexuals from what I see. You guys are the least judgemental, and the most willing to accept that people aren't lying about who they are.
>>
>>8751228
>the most willing to accept that people aren't lying about who they are.
Yet they're also the sexuality most likely to lie about who they are. See above post.
>>
File: 5643654365435463.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
5643654365435463.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
bis and sluts should team up against all the lonely cunts that can't stop whining about their love lives and relationship status, at the end of the day they can even have some grown up fun together
>>
>>8751405
you mean the person who roleplays in sex?
anon, you do realize that roleplaying isn't an accurate representation of how the person actually is
that's why it's roleplaying anon
it's for kink reasons
>>
I'm a bi-male and I don't care what gay men think about it.
I've found plenty of other bi-men to play with, and if my wife joins in, it's cool with everyone involved.
>>
>>8751207
>make it work for you or just lie

To be honest I just lie to gays that I am gay, to straights that I am straight and to asexuals and I am asexual. I am too tired to listen that I am in the closet and explain that I am proud and happy to be who I am, and to be with gay or girl or asexual :(

>>8751228

also with mtf, but then last time I tried to explain to mtf that hormone therapy and sex change operation are just rip offs (propaganda that girls with male bodies are cursed just to get money from you!) because man's body is sexy as woman's body, and there is no need for fake boobies or hormone therapy. I was told that I am gay and they are looking for guys who is only attracted to womans body. :/
>>
>>8751110
Because so many bishits are straight people LARPing as gay. Most end up in hetero relationships. They cannot be trusted to stay faithful.
>>
File: 1402865607549.png (963KB, 936x560px) Image search: [Google]
1402865607549.png
963KB, 936x560px
>>8751602
>has a wife
>still cheats with other men
This is why you're called biscums.

>inb4 the wife knows
that makes it worse
>>
>>8751658
She does know.
We have these things called "three-ways".
>>
File: Bisexuals.png (131KB, 704x762px) Image search: [Google]
Bisexuals.png
131KB, 704x762px
>>8751110
Being so consumed by shame and guilt that you repress who you truly are to marry a woman for the sake out outwards appearances and respectability is not a sexual orientation.

https://www.scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men

There has long been controversy about whether bisexual men are substantially sexually aroused by both sexes. We investigated genital and self-reported sexual arousal to male and female sexual stimuli in 30 heterosexual, 33 bisexual, and 38 homosexual men. In general, bisexual men did not have strong genital arousal to both male and female sexual stimuli. Rather, most bisexual men appeared homosexual with respect to genital arousal, although some appeared heterosexual. In contrast, their subjective sexual arousal did conform to a bisexual pattern. Male bisexuality appears primarily to represent a style of interpreting or reporting sexual arousal rather than a distinct pattern of genital sexual arousal.
>>
>>8751656
>straight people LARPing as gay.

No, a women just offered them a more desirable life than the guy did, they're still bisexual. A vain scumbag? Sure. Larping? No.
>>
>>8751841
But when given the chance to assume a straight is either A. Lying or B. Not Lying, why would a gay person every believe option B?
>>
>>8751844
All I'm saying is that if a guy has sex with a guy and likes it, he is not and never will be straight, even if he spends the majority of his life in heterosexual relationships.

If your bi BF leaves you for a girl, he's still bi.
>>
>>8751856
You're describing situations that don't happen in reality. That is just a 4chan may-may.
>>
>>8751641
>To be honest I just lie to gays that I am gay, to straights that I am straight and to asexuals and I am asexual. I am too tired to listen that I am in the closet and explain that I am proud and happy to be who I am, and to be with gay or girl or asexual :(

same this shit is a headache
>>
File: 1358186538976.jpg (52KB, 524x451px) Image search: [Google]
1358186538976.jpg
52KB, 524x451px
>>8751656
>fidelity lectures from the gay community
>>
>>8751957
When you get a lecture from the devil, you know you're scum.
>>
>>8751110
Because only a few people decided that you belonged in the acronym, deviant.
>>
File: 1410495632903.gif (1MB, 400x720px) Image search: [Google]
1410495632903.gif
1MB, 400x720px
>>8752028
nice, now that you've officially confirmed you're a hypocrite there's officially no reason to listen to you, apart from your general retardation of course
>>
>>8752052
>hypocrite
Admitting your own faults and calling them out in others who are far worse than you does not make you a hypocrite.

But you wouldn't know this.
>>
>>8751893
>I-it doesn't happen because I sayd so!

Do you even have an opinion? Or do you need fifty peer-review meta analyses just to prove that sexuality is fluid?

Hang yourself.
>>
>>8752207
Sexuality is not fluid. There is genuine attraction, and there is perverse attraction. But you can't differentiate between the two because you're blind to reality.
>>
>>8752226
>blah blah blah I'm rite pervert le reality has a well known conservative bias

You have nothing. You never had anything.
>>
>>8752231
If you say so. Mindless sheep and servant of the devil.
>>
>>8752238
>I have nothing

At least you can admit it disgusting LARPer.
>>
>>8752247
You're so funny.
>>
Who cares what they argue, you know yourself better than them.
>>
File: 1499185402282.jpg (566KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499185402282.jpg
566KB, 900x900px
>>8751783
this
bisexuals are essentially straight people who want to have gay sex occasionally, often behind their partner's back which is why they're all scum
>>
File: 1432789967549.png (207KB, 395x527px) Image search: [Google]
1432789967549.png
207KB, 395x527px
I used to identify as bisexual, but as I grew older my desire for women grew less and less. Now I might masturbate to tits once every four months, and it usually isn't a fun time.

Bisexual people are just transitioning homosexuals, StG so to speak
>>
>>8752840
You're obviously touched. Bi people are people who would want gay sex ALL the time, IF they were in a gay relationship. This correlation of bi people also being cheaters is the same as straight people comparing gays to pedophiles. Although some may be it doesn't mean all are. It's harder for most gay people to be in LTR's because most gays appetite for sex is insatiable. So much so that they even try to and dream about getting done by a straight man. Constantly yearning or thinking that all straight men are gay for their own fantasies but its the bi's that are scum. This scum thing was just created by gays because they hate that bi's can assimilate better than gays can in normal society. Haters gone hate.
>>
>>8753705
>used to identify as bisexual
You have been saved my child. Suggesting you are now full gay, thats right sweetie, you keep thinking that.
>>
Used to think I was straight till I met Adrian.
>>
>>8751110
the gays on here are misreable, lonely virgins who seem to hate every single group in existence, blacks, muslims, women, bis, lesbians, trans, left wing (they want to be right wing but know they'll never be accepted) hence they lash out at everyone

do what suit's you best OP, don't let others bring you down. Gays in real life are fine mostly and Bis also, it's just on here that they are extreamly grouchy
>>
>>8751656
>straight options massively outnumber gay options
>so bi people are more likely to end up in a straight relationship
>thinking this means they aren't still bi or were """larpers""" because of this
>>
File: notorikoni.png (630KB, 429x660px) Image search: [Google]
notorikoni.png
630KB, 429x660px
>>8753705
I need the source on that pic.
>>
File: fuck-off.gif (4MB, 473x281px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-off.gif
4MB, 473x281px
>>8751110
Another "Why do X hate Y?" thread

Seriously, fuck off.
>>
>>8755824
So do I, I got it from /v/
>>
File: 1490142929885.jpg (49KB, 554x633px) Image search: [Google]
1490142929885.jpg
49KB, 554x633px
>>8751110
>bi
>meaning 2
>picture shows a fucking triangle
bisexuals showing they're retarded as usual
>>
>>8751110
Because bisexuals are either pathetic closet cases.
Or rampant perverted rapists.
Or attention whoring straight people.
>>
>>8756013
>bi meaning 2 genders
>asexual meaning no gender
>asexuality = 0
> heterosexuality = 1
> homosexuality = 1
> bisexuality = 2
> 1 + 1 + 0 = 2 and not 3
> thus bisexuality is homosexuality, heterosexuality and asexuality

you are literally retarded that you think 0 + 1 + 1 = 3
>>
>>8755880
(C81) [SANDWORKS (Suna)] REC2!! (K-ON!) [English] [biribiri & flk]
>>
>muh bi-erasure

Let's be honest, for most of us, we cans still easily be safe by having a straight relationship, and that's not the case for L, G & T (Asexuals arn't really oppressed). I can get why some are upset at the B, but only a minority is vocal about it, and honestly hateful. Most of these messy people are online trash, the rest are just retards lbgtq+ young militants. Just avoid these people: they're young, play the victim card, and don't deserve any attention.
IRL most of the LGBT people are chill.

tldr. bi masterrace, deal with it.
>>
>>8756111
Thanks /r/, please feel free to spread your power beyond the reaches of your board
>>
>>8756060
>bisexual meaning 2 sexes
>heterosexuality = attracted to opposite sex
>homosexuality = attracted to same sex
>bisexuality = attracted to 2 sexes
>asexual = not attracted to any sex
>conflating gender with sex, misrepresenting sexual attraction to gender attraction
>???? +??? + ???? +????= being this retarded in the current age
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.