[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found this... https://www.reddit.com/r/casualiama /comments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: uPL7keA.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
uPL7keA.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
Found this...

https://www.reddit.com/r/casualiama/comments/298xmt/iama_guy_that_ended_up_spontaneously_developing/
>>
I'm so fucking envious rn
>>
faaaaaaaaaaaaake
>>
Here's some more:

https://www.reddit.com/r/casualiama/comments/4s5qvb/ama_i_am_a_biological_male_who_developed_a/

There was a third person like this but I can't find her.
>>
The OP sounds like an egg.
>>
As an AGP freak, reading through that and looking at his pics gave me quite an erection.

If only all men naturally developed that way, without losing fertility.
>>
>>8750390
What was the condition anyway? Do they mention it or is it a copout like that guy who did HRT to cure his cancer and loved being a girl?
>>
No to derail, but I'm an MtF with a similar situation to the Reddit op.
I figured I was just trans, but by 21 I had pretty substantial breast tissue and hips.
The flip side, is i still have a lot of male features from the testosterone--I will need ffs, I'm going through laser, ect.
I found out about it when I was doing the preliminary testing for HRT.
So AMA if ya want.
>>
>>8750569
Do your think that your own dad secretly slipped HRT pills in your food during all your teen years to turn you into the daughter he always wanted to have?
It seems more believable than the "muh I became a female naturally".
>>
>>8750480
>Doctors told me that I have an innate hormone imbalance

sounds like

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome
>Clinical phenotypes in these individuals range from a normal male habitus with mild spermatogenic defect or reduced secondary terminal hair, to a full female habitus, despite the presence of a Y-chromosome.

>full female habitus (body shape, hips, boobs, etc)
>>
>>8750620
lolwat

you think its more likely her dad is some crazy fuck who is illegally acquiring HRT and covertly administering it to his son than for someone to have a disease that interrupts normal hormone functioning

I... I... just dont know man...
>>
>>8750620
>>8750642
My dad was out of my life since age 5.
My mom is a nonfunctioning pothead barely capable of scraping together a coherent sentence. Also, both of then arent happy about me transitioning. I had on and off lactation through my teens, which I convinced myself was normal.
It's diagnosed to be ovotestis, though I never saw the ultrasound.
It's really just this huge conspiracy.
>>
Trannies also being intersex freaks isn't really all that rare. I've met a handful.
>>
>>8750690
>ovotestis
are you gay? is it even possible for you to be gay? is it only gay if you are into other intersex/hermaphrodites?
>>
>>8750633
I met a trans girl in Uni who had this intersex condition. Just looked like a normal girl because she never got testosteronized.

I wonder if we will find a genetic cause for normal trans girls like me?
>>
>>8750737
Lol I was raised male, obvi had T. I'm ace, but I attribute that to genital dysphoria.
I have no idea what the criteria for being gay for me would be though haha
>>8750759
Like 2% of births are some flavor of intersex, you might have one. I'm sure there is perhaps like a pituitary issue with alot of people who eventually transition
>>
>>8750353
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>doctors told me I have a hormone imbalance and excess estrogen in my system; similar to what this guy said
>asexual my whole life
>have gyno while pretty slim
>wide hips
>thin waist
>big butt
Only difference is I'm very tall so I'd never pass as a woman. Wonder if I should just start taking estrogen? Might be kind of late. I'm 25 now.
>>
>>8750880
How tall is "very tall"?
>>
>>8750886
6 foot 7
>>
>>8750900
be the strong amazonian woman you can be
>>
>>8750880
You can be tall and pass as a woman if your other statistics are right..
>>
>>8750759
>normal trans

>>8750812
>tfw no intersex gf/bf to not have sex with
im down for cuddles
>>
>>8750990
You're not in Midwest US by any chance
All I want ;-;
>>
>>8751045
bestcoast

D:
>>
>>8750569
How has it affected your identity? Like you call yourself MtF but some intersex folks don't consider themselves trans. What's your view?
>>
I also have a hormonal inbalance and two holes in my penis. Wide hips and gyno, but I still got body hair and facial hair as well as shoulders being kinda wide
>>
>>8750900
>>8750880
There are woman as tall as 7 foot, one is even 8 foot.

Sure they're rare as hell but no one thinks they aren't women. If you look like a woman you look like a woman, regardless of height.
>>
>>8751139
I crie
>>8751184
My view is I was amab, went through semi normal puberty, and I have to go through alot of the hoops for transition. Legally, and medically, I'm treated the same.
Ohio won't change your birth certificate, even in cases of intersex, I had to change my name, wardrobe, laser, get my genitalia corrected, ect. Like I am transitioning, and I was male in appearance, so I feel like I'm mtf, with the bonus of free hrt.
Others though have way more significant morphologies, or it started early in puberty, so they may notve transitioned really, and don't feel that they're trans.
I get both sides, I guess.
>>
>>8751415
>Ohio won't change your birth certificate, even in cases of intersex
I guess it's social then and in places where intersex people are treated differently they'd see themselves less trans, or if they are one of those throw the trannies under the bus types.
>>
>>8750353
>has long hair, no sign of any masculine clothing
fake as shit
>>
File: image.png (115KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
115KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>8751813
Nowadays even cis men don't want testosteron in their body. I don't blame them. It's a fucking poison.
>>
File: smug.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>8751813
>SPONTANEOUSLY
>hey guise I started taking this drug called estrogen, anyone heard of it?
W O W, it's a miracle.
>>
>>8752363
It looks like they started taking it *after* having their condition, not before
>>
>>8752396
Just makes it doubtful. He presents mostly female and takes hrt. Sounds like tranny more than a guy with magic transformation syndrome.
>>
>>8750353
Wow, he (?) looks a lot like one of my cis female friends.
>>
Isn't tha pyramid head from /fit/? Those pictures are at least 2 years old
>>
>>8752396
They SAID they started taking it "after" having their "condition" and you merely believed that.
Big difference, my man.
>>
>>8751813
Choosing estrogen over testosterone was just the more status-quo option. He wasn't testosteronized whereas estrogen already took a hold of him. It was just the path of least resistance.
>>
>>8750353
>Coincidentally, no. I was interested in endocrinology (the study of hormones) since I was 13, long before any of this happened.

Lol. I bet "he"'s one of those trannies who started by stealing mom's birth control pills.
>>
File: alex jones.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>8752563
>Coincidentally,
>spontaneously
This totally isn't a pattern of pathological lying emerging. Praise Coincidences!
>>
File: hmmm cheeky anime girl.jpg (6KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm cheeky anime girl.jpg
6KB, 210x230px
Oh gosh, what a miracle! What an improbable spontaneous occurrence that a "man" with a previous interest in endocrinology spontaneously and - coincidentally - developed breasts and hips.

And ended up on Plebit sharing her-- oops! I mean his extraordinary breast-growing life story. Wow!

This totally isn't a ploy of some moderately intelligent yet repressed third world/South American trans girl to fool her biology-illiterate Conservative religious parents into getting them on the bandwagon of miraculously spontaneous coincidences, no, just a good ol' fashioned male human person and a miracle happening to him-- and look at that face smiling, that's exactly the type of face a man makes after spontaneously develops breasts. It all makes sense.
>>
pretty interesting. i developed gynecomastica before puberty hit and didn't know anything about it but that's i think the extent of my hormone fuckery. i never had any levels tested before starting hrt so i don't know where my natural levels are.
>>
>>8752671
spontaneously genious'd
>>
>>8751294
I'd be tall to the point where they'd do a more thorough inspection that most mtf can never pass.
>>
>>8750353
the last pic is taken from an intersex guy from /fit/ from a few years ago
>>
>>8753783
his name was pyramidhead or something

* NSFW *
https://ii.yuki.la/2/b0/72e061f28d83f00c37c62ecbe60707c33ddc4a72b06b5acb8f71b5ad2afc8b02.jpg
>>
File: this is 20 year old man.jpg (112KB, 521x895px) Image search: [Google]
this is 20 year old man.jpg
112KB, 521x895px
this girl was born a man and used to be a normal boy then _spontaneously_ started female puberty with no HRT

the irony is that she struggled to legally change gender and documents since she had no trans treatment or surgery, all the formalities
>>
>>8753791
Haha benis :DDD
>>
>>8752409
its not fucking magic
if you have low enough T you wont go through male puberty, its not rocket surgery
>>
>>8752671
This is actually great method to cut out from this trans bullshit end guarantee you will be accepted by your peers and family. Why I didn't think of that.
>>
>>8750690
WOW NO MALE FIGURE IN YOUR LIFE AND POOR PARENTING AND YOU'RE A MTF WHAT A SURPRISE HMMM RELALY FIRES THOSE NEURONS
>>
>>8753826
>the irony is that she struggled to legally change gender and documents since she had no trans treatment or surgery, all the formalities
Who even checks that you've had treatment when you apply for the legal documents? I smell bullshit.
>>
>>8750620
It just means they had an intersex condition in addition to their trans identity.
There's actually a lot of cis guys who develop a little gynecomastia due to their genetics and/or being overweight (and other conditions that eff with your natural mones)
>>
>>8752363
>taking T after you've already grown tits
lol? you'd look stupid
>>
>>8754915
There are plenty of jurisdictions where you need a letter from a doctor or even one saying you've had surgery.
>>
>>8755265
christ...
>>
>>8754915
>t. has no clue how difficult it is to transition even in the western world
in the UK you need two separate letters from two psychologists who both agree you've fulfilled the criteria, most will refuse to even see you if you haven't had surgery or have any pre-existing mental health diagnoses- including depression, even when it's caused BY being legitimately trans
>>
>>8750353
This is pretty much what I dreamed would happen to me all my life so that I could just play it off like there's nothing I can do to stop it.
Reading that just made me super depressed. In some sense I kind of hope it's fake...
>>
File: Its-not-a-tumahh!.jpg (24KB, 602x375px) Image search: [Google]
Its-not-a-tumahh!.jpg
24KB, 602x375px
>>8750353
So, despite this not being the butch'd converse where PCOS is widely noticed, the question still is due to be asked...

Is it a sertoli cell tumor???
>>
>>8753826
source on this?
>>
File: 14626214162110.png (509KB, 540x769px) Image search: [Google]
14626214162110.png
509KB, 540x769px
>>8757544
local trans circles
>>
>>8757600
damn...cool and cute
sucks she had so much trouble with the gov
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.