[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Dating Edition Do you use any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 417
Thread images: 49

File: okie.jpg (75KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
okie.jpg
75KB, 640x623px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Dating Edition

Do you use any dating apps? If you have, which has given you the most success and why? For the women that actively date - what is your advice to your less fortunate friends? Let's continue to encourage each other to have confidence and reach tfw gf.
And if you aren't interested in dating - how come?

Should you notice a particularly incessant shitposter, work together and exercise the ability to HIDE and REPORT.
https://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Recent News
>Pediatric nurses are annoying
>Riding bikes is fun
>Anon is banned from HER for having standards
>/clg/ thinks about anal
>"also because I like real women's bodies." 2D btfo
>"May the qt amateur webm dump never cease"
>British girl sells out and marries an American woman. Now blissfully lives as a housewife.
>"25 and still waiting."
>/clg/ is really lewd
>"tfw too ugly to be dom"

Previous: >>8734765
>>
File: 1484635484657644.png (16KB, 250x204px) Image search: [Google]
1484635484657644.png
16KB, 250x204px
>>8744510
>"25 and still waiting."
Dammit, Nazi.
Why do you have to put my shame in the news.
>>
>>8744544
How? I'm scared that might be me in the future
>tfw no gf
>>
>>8744510
When are we going to get the other op back?
>>
>>8744554
It's a horrible future that I would not wish upon you.
>>
>>8744557
Never.

Speaking of tradition what happened to peeps poster?
>>
why exclude trans girls? why only cis?
>>
>>8744607
here we go.
>>
File: butch.jpg (218KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
butch.jpg
218KB, 650x450px
>>8744605
""""she"""" turned into ugly butch poster
>>
>>8744597
How tf do you cope with being lonely for 25 whole years?
>>
>>8744617
I've gotten used to it.
>>
>>8744654
Come on. I was in many relationships and being single is best. thing. ever.
Simply because finding girl who is not bitch is hard. Really.
>>
>>8744665
>being single is best. thing. ever.
lies

>>8744654
That sounds really depressing
>>
>>8744678
I know what I am saying. Or maybe you still hope there is decent girl which does not cheat, lie or is unstable mentally.
Tried too many times to still hope for it.
>>
>>8744688
that got even more depressing. Hoping you'll find someone, even straight people run into those same type of issues.
>>
>>8744697
as I said, I have no longer hope. I have internet which I hope understands me.
Dating for me was always kinda random chance. Always I ended in sick relationship. Happens, right?
>>
File: how-to-learn-english-grammar8.jpg (27KB, 260x403px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-learn-english-grammar8.jpg
27KB, 260x403px
>>8744730
You know what you need instead of a relationship right now? pic related
>>
>>8744730
>ended in sick relationship

Maybe you attract sick women because you're sick.
>>
>>8744735
Not everyone's native language is English.
How many languages are you proficient in?
>>
>>8744613
>>8744605
Crumbalin down

>>8744557
kys sjw
>>
First, I wanna say how happy I am to find a thread dedicated to actual lesbians. I feel like we're being pillaged by trannys!

I've used a few apps but no success. Confused bitches, straight girls lying, and just trash. Plus, I'm still working on perfecting myself (or at least close :P) But I'm also not a SJW or leftist. I used to be more on the left until I woke up. So not many lesbians dig it but not many lesbian are pretty and sane, either.

It's a bummer. I'm finally at the point in my life where I can see I'm not ugly, unlike when I was young and insecure, and there's no one. I just gotta keep getting out and meeting people. Our situation isn't that much different than straight people with standards.

There really needs to be more lesbian only media and places. The problem is their aren't that many of us and we aren't promiscuous heathens like gay men.
>>
*there
>>
>>8744510
>tfw too ugly to be dom
Oh hey that's me
>>
>>8744847
Don't be silly, anony. I'm sure you're a qt.
>>
>>8744855
I look like a 12 year old girl,but thx anyway
>>
>>8744834
>actual constructive reply
>emoticons

>>8744860
That's kinda creepy, looking 12
>>
>>8744834
fuckin hell

>>8744860
that sounds like a great look for a dom. I wish I could look 12 and be a loli dominatrix
>>
>>8744870
Well,at least that means that when i hit 30 i will look like a young adult rather than a kid
>>
>>8744897
it sounds great for a sub. i wish i could look, well, maybe not that young, but teens, and be a sub in schoolgirl roleplay and shit like that.
>>
>>8744955
Or you'll still look like a kid. I got offered the kids menu when I was 29.
>>
>>8744974
Fuck,i don't want to look like a middle aged loli
>>
>>8744986
To be fair, I have Asian genes. They may be preventing normal aging.
>>
>>8744974
so, so jelly

like how old did they think you were?
>>
>>8744996
I have no idea, but the menu was for 12 and under.
>>
>>8745014
>but the menu was for 12 and under.
welp
>>
>>8745019
I think you meant "whelp"
>>
>>8744897
>loli dominatrix
I think i have a new fetish
>>
I asked a girl at a party if I could kiss her, and then, plot twist, we kissed!
>>
>>8745046
very clever!
>>
>>8745140
Congrats on losing your virginity,anon!
>>
>>8745200
>lesbian virginity
>>
>tfw your best friend gets a bf and she spends all her time with him
>tfw your other best friend gets a gf and he spends all of his time with her

who else /thirdwheel/ here
>>
>>8745295
Me. Thirdwheeling is my life. 99% of my non-familial socializing so far this year has been as a third or fifth wheel. I don't actually mind as long as they aren't in the all-over-each-other/disgustingly infatuated stage, but I'm going to be left without any friends when they all start having kids.
>>
>>8745295
>male best friend
Bishit sense tingling.
>>
>>8744961
Nah, loli dominatrix ftw. I'd trade age appearance with you in a heartbeat.

>>8745306
>tfw you end up having threesomes with all your friends instead of thirdwheeling
At least I get something out of it I guess
>>
>>8745310
I'm deeply uninterested in banging any of my friends.
>>
>>8745295
>your best friend gets a gf and he spends all of his time with her

I know that feeling.
>house my best friend for 3 months since he doesn't have a flat where we're working, have fun, get drunk, it's great
>he finds a gf, spends all his time on his phone, looses his job and goes back living with his mother. Never helped me pay rent, water or electricity
>barely have any news for one year, and he spends almost 3 years without a job
>help him moving in my city, finds him a job at my workplace, train him, we spend time together again, everything's alright, we finally plan a travel to Japan
>get fired from my job because of some woman-hating bitch, he doesn't give a shit and tries to take my place and announces me he can't go to Japan because "m-muh girlfriend"
>celebrate his 30th birthday, work my ass off to give him a great gift
>he doesn't celebrate mine and we barely see each other anymore

Fuck him and fuck his over-possessive girlfriend who doesn't seem to understand what the word "lesbian" means. She'd rather worry about her single mother of a best friend.

I can't befriend girls since every fucking time they start flirting when they learn I'm a lesbian and ghost me when they realize I don't want to fuck them or start to hate me out of the blue, and men either want to fuck or don't trust me because I'm a woman. Fuck people.
>>
>>8745318
d/a, but your friend sounds kinda shitty.
>>
>>8745318
also d/a, but your friend is definitely just shitty. But really finding decent friends is just as hard as finding a decent gf. Sorry shittyness happens
>>
>>8745337
>finding decent friends is just as hard as finding a decent gf
This is so true.
>>
>>8745309
straight girls can be so much fucking drama, and finding other lesbians where I live is like finding a unicorn (which like 90% of the time is a fat, bitchy unicorn)
>>
>>8745335
>>8745337
He was okay one year ago, but now he's full on submission mode and only cares about being as normal and boring as possible, meaning we don't have common points anymore. He's now just a friend, and he'll probably stops being one soon enough.
>>
>>8745372
He should already not be a friend. As hard as it is to let what you feel is a bond go, he already has. You're in a shitty relationship and you're not even getting anything out of it.
>>
File: DGJNah0UQAApDZF-orig.jpg (114KB, 900x880px) Image search: [Google]
DGJNah0UQAApDZF-orig.jpg
114KB, 900x880px
>tfw no gf
>>
>>8745372
He might come around, but he can contact you if he does. I wouldn't go out of your way to maintain that friendship. So generally seconding what >>8745378
says.
>>
>>8745378
>>8745392
I don't contact him anymore, he's the one messaging me. Guess I'll try to discuss with him and if he doesn't want to understand I'll tell him to fuck off.
>>
>5'3"
>155 lbs
Am I fucked, /clg/? I've been trying to get down to 120 for months, not a lot of progress. Should I give up on being loved by another woman?
>>
>>8745410
You should just eat less instead
>>
Would it be weird to sign up for a dating site only to make lesbian/bi friends? I don't think I'm in a position to date right now and I'd like to fix my lack of friends first anyway.

>>8745410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
>>
>>8745451
>shuzo
Wow, that's a classic.
>>
>>8745443
I've tried, but I'm hypoglycemic and start shaking and fainting whenever I try to cut meals or even downsize them
I was exercising to offset my eating, which was actually working really well. But I broke my toe last month. I started exercising again yesterday and I pulled a back muscle because I'm a weak bitch now
Getting the sense that I'm very fucked
>>
>>8745451
Hey, thanks for that. I'll keep trying.

I use Her for friendship, and I've met a lot of women who are doing the same. I think that's a great idea. Just put it in your profile and I'm sure you'll meet some nice girls.
>>
>>8745451
>bi friends
>>
>>8745470
Don't worry anon,some girls are into chubby girls
>>
Cis only? More like /terfgen/
>>
>>8745571
We aren't feminists
>>
>>8745577
We aren't?
>>
>>8745571
Stay butthurt, tranny.
>>
>tfw really horny and no gf
>>
>>8745481
That's good to hear.
I was worried that being on a dating site might give people the wrong idea or that it would be kind of strange for finding strictly platonic relationships, but I just have no idea where to find other les/bi girls IRL (ones that aren't full SJW, at least), meaning internet is left as my only option.

>>8745517
Kek. Well, beggars can't be choosers and all that, right?
>>
>>8744607
because it always devolves into trans talk-- hormones hardships and passing and 'feminine benis' things. stuff that doesnt belong in a thread dedicated to girls who love girls, yknow? i personally wont pull a fit if there are trans women here, but clg was made for a reason. keep it to trans related threads.
>>
>>8745410

120 is pretty normal depending on your height and muscle mass. It's waist circumference you want to keep an eye on really.
>>
>>8745443

Typod. I meant "above 120". What's your frame like? Have you tried free weights?
>>
>>8745871
makes me wonder if there are trans in /clg/, who just don't talk about tranny stuff. personally I'm ok with that
>>
>at bar, waiting for friend to get drinks, watching live band
>two guys walk up to me
>"hey, my friend just wanted to say wassup to you"
>completely forget that straight men hit on women in bars
>assume that they're someone I know
>wait, you don't know them at all?
>why do they want to talk to you?
>you should say something
>end up blankly say "what's up" back to them and turning back to watch the band
>they stand there for a second and then slowly shuffle away
>friend was standing right behind them with our drinks
>"holy shit, anon, you shut them down cold"
>oh, I did?
>tfw usual gay autism comes off as confident femme rejection
>>
>>8745898
I think you replied to the wrong person anon
>>
>>8745901
oh there absolutely are. ive lurked in other threads and some transwomen talk of blending in here, no suspicion whatsoever. im cool with it.
>>
>>8745919

I did. I'm sorry.
>>
>>8745933
tbf /clg/ is one of the only threads on this godforsaken board that isn't utterly cancer
>>
>>8745944
lolwut
>>
>>8745944
Its also the best place to blogpost and >tfwnogf post.

>>8745938
I forgive you

>>8745902
At least they didn't bother you anymore after that, I usually either have to leave or be as much of a bitch as possible
>>
>>8745950
As in there's actual conversation and not just autistic screeching
>>
>>8745958
>tfw no gf
>>
what music does /clg/ listen to? lately ive been on a 2000s indie/emo love song kick. it makes me want to hold my gf and look at stars. i want to take her hand and get lost together. maybe because its my first real relationship and not just a fling.

also taking recommendations for more cheesy music i can fantasize about moving to a big city and holding hands to.
>>
>>8745517
Bis can be good friends. Just don't date them fucking ever.
>>
>>8746001
Why not ?
>>
>>8745979
I mostly listen to classic rock, but I do enjoy other more alternative stuff a lot too. This is one of my favorite kind of good feelsy albums, I really love the vocals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMZOtHIL7QM

>>8745966
iktf
>>
>>8744607
because transwomen are not female. they are male, and for a female to be attracted to a male is heterosexual. not lesbian.
>>
>>8746013
Are you new here?
>>
>>8745979
I've been into solo female indie artists like Mitski and Japanese Breakfast. Apple Music started throwing the albums at me and it was for sure worth the listen, Puberty 2 is a fantastic album
>>
>>8746021
T E R F
E
R
F
>>
>>8746024
actually yes
>>
>>8746032
>waaah, why won't lesbians fuck me!? big bad scary terfs!!!1
>>
>>8746046
im cis but alright.
>>
>>8746033
That's okay, it was a genuine question.

Getting burned by bi chicks is pretty much a lesbian rite of passage. <5% of bi women actually end up in same-sex relationships; the vast majority have no same-sex experience (or only have it as a side dish to their main het relationships with their boyfriend/husband's approval). They are not necessarily more prone to cheating but are absolutely prone to leaving women for male partners, especially once their babymaking hormones get ahold of them.

Ask around any lesbian circles for experiences with bi chicks. Positive stories are a rarity unless they were purely sexual encounters. Bi girls screech about biphobia and erasure but absolutely earn their reputation.
>>
>>8746056
i wouldnt have been able to tell your sex through words on a screen but alright
>>
>>8746072
and yet you assumed i was a butthurt trans person anyway but alright.
>>
>consistent cardio and eating less
>almost 3 months later
>hit 18.0 bmi

feelsgoodman. combating the fat lesbian stereotype.
>>
>>8746078
That's because these threads are always full of people so terrified of trans people that it's just another witch hunt to occupy dull minds.
>>
>>8746059
Ok i understand, thanks.
>>
>>8746059
What is it with straight/cis/often white women and adopting LGBT labels? I mean they practically invented Q
>>
>>8746059
>Bi girls screech about biphobia and erasure
Not to go all oppression olympics but I've always thought this was kind of useless to complain about. Of course, most of the stuff tumblr invents is, but still...
I would understand bi mens' complaints but literally no one cares if a woman is bisexual, at least not if she's cis and dates guys (which describes, frankly, the majority of them) and certainly not if she's also attractive.

>>8746126
Same here, under 50 kg masterrace.
>>
>>8746237
Tbf bi men get the same stuff from gays we give bi women
>>
>>8746126
Nice. I've been losing weight slowly over the past few months. I haven't really been exercising like I should, but my job keeps me active because there's a ton of walking, and I cut soda and sweets, and watch my calories. I'm at a healthy weight for the first time since like high school, but I'm still not an ideal weight. I want to get back into running, like I did back when I was younger. I think part of me stopped because I felt too fat to be at the gym or exercising outside? But now I just want to get properly fit and meet qt fit girls at the gym.
>>
>>8746186
Nobody is terrified of trannies, they just don't belong on a thread meant for cis lesbians.
>>
>>8746126
You're lifting weights too, right? Please don't tell me you just went full cardio bunny mode.
>>
>>8746186
lol nobody is scared of trans people. mtf's don't belong in this thread because they aren't lesbians. that's opposite sex attraction, literally how could you be this deluded
>>
>>8746235
They ran some tests (I wish I could remember who they were lol) and found that over half of all women tested of every race showed signs of sexual arousal equally when shown pictures of men and women. Even the ones who identified as straight or had only engaged in hetero behavior. So I think it's just that all cis women are a little bit honestly. And how could we not be?! Have you seen women, I just cannot. They're too beautiful and sexy not to want.
>>
>>8746245
True, but I meant that in the eyes of straight society, bi men are not accepted the way bi women are.
>>
>>8746288
Sorry, I've only been running 2-3 miles most days of the week. Just trying to get skinny and somewhat active :/
>>
>>8744617
Drinking.
>>
>>8746297
why not? that seems cruel and exclusionary. it's ok to only date cis women of course but what's the point of denying them womanhood?
>>
>>8746258
Running is boring desu. Try jumping rope. It's much more fun and burns more calories per hour than running. Plus, you use more muscles jumping rope than you do running and it improves your coordination and agility.
>>
>>8746304
fake (((news)))
wishful thinking
>>
>>8746348
it's not cruel and exclusionary, it's not denying them womanhood, they just aren't women. by definition a woman is an adult human female, which they are not and will never be. no matter how long they transition for, how well they pass or how much they "feel" like a woman
>>
>>8746343
It's okay, anon. Now you can start strength training and become a fitness goddess among lesbians.
>>
>>8746361
Yeah, that's true. But I'm sure trans women hate themselves for it as much as you hate them for it
>>
>>8746373
>>
>>8746361
you sound like the kind of elitist who believes gold star lesbianism has any kind of meaning or relevance
>>
>>8746356
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11977121/Women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-but-never-straight.html
>>
Stop answering to the same bullshit over and over again.
>>
>>8746385
yeah of course, i identified as trans for years because i hate trans people so much

>>8746397
apparently saying that biological sex exists makes me an elitist and somehow has any sort of relevance to gold star lesbianism. really activates my almonds
>>
>>8745385
>tfw Ursula will never be my wife
>>
>>8746407
But if forcing a meme doesn't work on the millionth try, the only thing left to do with my life is try the one-million-and-oneth time.
>>
File: 1457755994781.jpg (80KB, 526x721px) Image search: [Google]
1457755994781.jpg
80KB, 526x721px
>>8746235
>>8746237
Intersectional feminism and far leftism has created a fucked up sort of social hierarchy based on perceived privilege and oppression. The greater involvement a female has with either of these political subsets, the greater chance they'll start identifying as bi, asexual, queer, or genderspecial, and adding mental/physical disorders to their oppressional resume. This increases their influence and power within the group (since in the realm of intersectional feminism, the white/cis/straight/abled are expected to step back and not only withhold opinions on issues that don't personally apply to them, but to "amplify the voices" of people it DOES apply to, otherwise they're Bad People/whitesplaining/etc.).

The fun thing is, you don't have to "prove" any of the identities you claim, since identity has become a sort of sacred cow among the left. If you're bisexual, you can get the attention/oppression points of being bisexual without ever actually looking twice at a woman, so long as you FEEL bisexual. If you FEEL queer, you are; if you FEEL genderfluid, you are (even though fucking nobody can ever give a decent explanation of what it means to "feel" male or female).

I used to be a member of a local Queer group on Facebook that was like 6k+ members strong. Poor, mentally unstable black/hispanic people (especially trans ones) were top dog and could do and say basically anything they wanted. Many of them had gofundmes they'd shill on the regular with the most entitled attitudes. They made a lot of threads talking shit about white people and if anyone complained, they'd make snarky comments about white/cis tears. It was an extremely shitty environment where everyone was at each other's throats at all times, but this is the type of society callout culture and intersectional feminism encourages.
>>
>>8746410
>elitism
Because you sound like you think your lesbianism is sullied if you let trans women in your club.

Biological sex exists but it's not the end-all be-all of social interaction. When's the last time someone checked your chromosomes in everyday life? You're free to not date trans women, that's your prerogative, but imo it doesn't make sense to call someone who's socially a woman straight for liking other women. And you're not the arbiter of who can or can't be a lesbian.
>>
>>8746439
Explains all the otherwise completely straight girls identifying as queer, while also being huge SJWs, despite no experience dating or seriously liking girls -__-
>>
>>8746304
Women also get aroused watching videos of monkeys fucking. Just because they get aroused by something that reminds them of sex doesn't mean they're actually attracted to the thing itself.
>>
>>8746439
Fuck callout culture t b h.
>what it means to feel male or female
I believe binary trans people when they say they identify as the opposite gender, even though i don't have any kind of strong identification like that. Vihart made a really good video on understanding transgenderism from a cis perspective: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmKix-75dsg&list=LLeXEHFi99M9_sqoLA2EuDcQ&index=250
>>
>>8746471
>socially a woman
Men in dresses with blue hair and a half beard are not women.
>who can or can't be a lesbian
lesbian
ˈlɛzbJən/
noun
noun: lesbian; plural noun: lesbians
1. a homosexual woman.
synonyms: homosexual woman, gay woman; More
raretribade, invert;
informalles, lesbo, lezzy, butch, femme, dyke, bulldyke;
informalrug muncher, carpet muncher;
zami
antonyms: heterosexual, straight

adjective
adjective: lesbian
1. relating to homosexual women or to homosexuality in women.
"a lesbian relationship"
>>
>>8746471
It isn't about being sullied.
It is about not liking penis.
I don't like penis.
I don't want them around me.
They are disgusting.
Even if they have been hollowed out and turned inside out and pushed up inside your body, they are still a penis, and as such, disgusting.
You're just going to have to accept that.
>>
>>8746506
>Men in dresses with blue hair and a half beard
nice strawman
>>
>>8746351
I liked running because I could zone out and listen to a podcast or music or whatever.
Jumping rope always felt boring to me, because you're staying in one place.
>>
>>8746471
>let trans women in your club.
Trannies can create their own clubs. They shouldn't invade ours.
>>
>>8746515
>>8702190
Those mtf look so much like women, right?
Now fuck off already to one of your threads.
>>
>>8746520
literal autism
>>
>>8746520
Me too! I lift 4 days a week and run every other day. Nothing better than listening to music while working out.
>>
>>8746510
You'd think trans women would understand disliking penis better than anyone lol
>>
>>8746520
Fair enough. I've been jumping rope for awhile now and I love it. Lately I've been using it to do HIIT. Anyways, keep on with your diet/workout!
>>
>>8746471
how do you even function in real life being this retarded. lesbians = females attracted exclusively to females. there is no such thing as being "socially a woman", quit trying to change definitions of words to fit your wrong opinions
>>
>>8745451
Why is there no app that's focused on finding friends? How can I steal the tinder formula but make it platonic and sell it to get rich?
>>
>>8746584
Isn't that what bumble is for? I haven't used it though
>>
>>8746400
That title is extremely misleading. They're assuming that a woman is really bisexual just cause she gets aroused by watching two women get it on. What was the point of this study? Straight women have long admitted to watching lesbian porn. That doesn't mean they're okay with actually sleeping with a female. The stupid ones get curious and think they might be into it just cause they got turned on by a video or a thought but then they regret it after cause they're actually fucking straight. Straight girls also find gay porn amusing - it doesn't mean they want to turn into a fucking man. This is like saying if you get wet when you're getting raped, you're actually enjoying it or if you get aroused by rape videos, you actually want to get raped.

Society tends to look down on guys going at it, but even if they're against homosexuality in general, they'd still get turned on by two girls doing it. So women mostly ended up dealing with less shame when it comes to appreciating other women's form. So yeah, it is wishful thinking.
>>
>>8746584
Because people don't want friends, they want sex.
Removing the sex from tinder would ensure that nobody uses it.
You wouldn't get rich.

Only a tiny proportion of people are asexual.

If you don't like hookups then just put in your profile that you're only looking for friends.
>>
>>8746583
>passing trans women go out into the world, are referred to with female pronouns and ma'am, receive sexism and misogyny, use women's restrooms without incident, have strong female friendships, and are not seen as men despite their biological sex
>no such thing as being socially a woman
???
>>
>>8746596
>Straight women have long admitted to watching lesbian porn

My straight female friends watch gay porn.
That doesn't mean they want to fuck a gay dude.
They just like male bodies and like to see them go at it, apparently, whereas they've told me lesbian porn "squicks" them out.
>>
>>8744735
It's kind of cute. I'm reading it with a Russian accent.

>tfw no comrade gf
>>
>>8746604
that still doesn't make you a woman
>>
File: supercopter for ants.jpg (16KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
supercopter for ants.jpg
16KB, 300x220px
>>8746604
Guess it's time to be socially an helicopter, then.
>>
Would you date a girl with leg hair, clg?
>pic isn't me but similar situation
I'm basically a super soft andro butch type of person, and having a little legbeard makes me feel more like myself. But will all the other lezbeans reject me for it?
>>
>>8746630
the only people it really matters to are sexual partners. which is why it's ok to not date trans women, but not ok to maliciously deny them their identity
>>
>>8746676
No, since I want to date a woman, not someone who tries to look like a man.
>>
>>8746691
shut up tranny!!!!
>>
>>8746471
>It's another "LESBIANS MUST SUCK MY DICK OR THEY'RE BEING EXCLUSIVE" episode
If I dated a transgirl, it would have to be a sexless relationship. I don't have any exp with neovaginas, but having male genitalia is an automatic no. You know, because I'm a lesbain.
>>
>>8746693
I mean, I am a totally cis woman, but I respect your opinion. It's been about 5 years, but I might as well shave it soon if it expands my dating pool. Small town and all that. It just feels wrong.
>>
>>8746717
>LESBIANS MUST SUCK MY DICK OR THEY'RE BEING EXCLUSIVE
>"You're free to not date trans women, that's your prerogative"
nice reading comprehension
>>
>>8746717
>male genitalia
And Adam's apple. And no hips. And no waist. And no real breasts. And no ass. And disgusting collarbones, shoulders and hands.
>>
>>8746735
all trannies should be gassed
>>
>>8746711
shut up terf!!!
>>
>>8746676
I wouldn't give a shit about leg hair if the person was my type otherwise.

Then again I'm a 25 year old virgin so my words really don't mean much if you want to date.
>>
>>8746742
>le edgy /pol/tard
>>
>>8746743
>>8746747
>t-terf!
>/pol/!

funny how men only have two buttons

DAILY REMINDER YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A MAN AND NO AMOUNT OF SURGERY WILL CHANGE THAT
>>
>>8746738
>no hips
>no waist
>no real breasts
>no ass
>what are hormones?
>>
>>8746755
It's one button. You're the same, no matter how much you want to deny it.
>>
File: 1503163888360.jpg (17KB, 307x410px) Image search: [Google]
1503163888360.jpg
17KB, 307x410px
>>8746745
>tfw 24 year old virgin with leg hair
m-marry me
>>
>>8746738
>And Adam's apple
Removable
>And no hips
Depends on the person
>And no real breasts
If you are ok with A/B's then they are real. Some have DD's naturally, but that's very rare.
> And no ass
Depends.
> And disgusting collarbones, shoulders and hands.
Again Depends on the person.

Unless you are specifically talking about the people that are older, testosterone burned, gene burned transitioners your argument does not hold that much value.

>>8746742
>>8746743
>>8746745
>>8746747
>>8746755
This shit feels like /pol/ parodying /clg/
>>
>>8746496
Binary trans people are a different matter. They at least identify as a thing that exists (male and female humans) as opposed to something that doesn't (humans neither/both male nor/and female, barring rare cases of true hermaphrodism). My beef is with the latter.

>even though i don't have any kind of strong identification like that
I don't either - and the thing is, I think a lot of girls feel like that, hence the recent rise in the trend of agender, genderqueer, etc. identities. I think not feeling explicitly "like a (gendered social term designated to your biological sex)" is still part of what encompasses being cis. I also don't "feel" white, but I am; I don't "feel" female, but I have a vagina I bleed out of once monthly and presumably the expected chromosomes.

Let me put it this way. I have a different mental disorder - major depressive disorder - that causes me to think, feel, and perceive in ways that severely reduces my quality of life. However, nobody would say that anyone who doesn't explicitly "feel" (I apologize for using these borderline-Tumblr terms but am brainfarting on alternatives) neurotypical is automatically neurodivergent. Similarly, trans is a mental disorder that makes trans people feel dysphoric about natural, healthy biological sex characterics and causes suffering. Simply not "feeling" explicitly cis doesn't make one trans, and I think this is the distinction a lot of women are failing to make now that the left is trying to normalize non-medicalized transdom.
>>
>>8746756
No matter how much hormones you swallow, a man's body will never imitates a woman's body, unless it goes into heavy surgery. Last (you), fuckface.
>>
File: 1496615805028[2].jpg (470KB, 1900x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1496615805028[2].jpg
470KB, 1900x2048px
>mfw this thread always just devolves down into shitflings about trannies all day despite its best intentions because you autists just can't shut the fuck about it
>>
>>8746676
Body hair is disgusting, but I'm sure you can find some feminist type with unshaven pits to hook up with.
>>
File: 1503165747685.jpg (32KB, 470x497px) Image search: [Google]
1503165747685.jpg
32KB, 470x497px
>see a cute girl, 8/10
>go up to talk to her
>she has a scratchy gay man voice
Pictures of clothed traps are popular with straight guys only because you can't hear the voice
>>
>>8746777
Makes me remember I need to find a suit for my nephew's bar mitzvah.
>>
>>8746773
To be honest. Human bodies are kinda plastic to some degree. A person born as a man still has a X chromosome. So technically speaking they'll always be at least 50% women. Genetically speaking.
Not to mention the situation where the Y gene never gets fully activated. Forming a female body in the womb.

>>8746777
Based trips.
It's rare for me to ever say anything here. Most of the time I come here to see how long it takes for this thread to be derailed.
>>
>>8746773
>ooh look, someone struggling with a neural intersex condition. fuck you!
>>
>>8746778
Hey I shave everything else :<
Where do I find feminist freaks irl though, asking for a friend
>>
>>8746788
>It's rare for me to ever say anything here

You broke your silence to comment on trips?
Seek help
>>
File: frobidden love.jpg (79KB, 402x564px) Image search: [Google]
frobidden love.jpg
79KB, 402x564px
>>8746761
A match made in heaven, we could lovingly compare our leg hair length.
>>
File: 1434480154886.gif (1000KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1434480154886.gif
1000KB, 480x270px
>>8746788
>So technically speaking they'll always be at least 50% women.

Is this what trannies tell themselves? That's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>8746794
Everywhere? They're the dominant type in our dating pool. Go outside. Hell, go on OKC.
>>
>>8746764
Except for how, no matter how many of those things they do, they're still men. Or do you think biological sex don't real?
>>
First time lesbian sex with a good friend. Both satisfied, both laughing about it the rest of the night and having fun. A couple months roll by and the friend acts as if nothing happened, never talks about it and now claims she's asexual.

Second time with another friend. Hot af, didn't make me cum but idc because it was worth it seeing her squirm. Laughing about it casually afterwards. She admits I was miles better than the only guy she's ever experimented with (who is a huge asshole to begin with).
Couple months roll by and the friend claims that the experience with me didn't count because "lesbian sex isn't real sex" and claims herself to be completely straight.

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>8746799

>You broke your silence to comment on trips?
Seek help

Nah. I saw some interesting shitposting. Which beats regular shitposting here. Occasionally it peaks my interest enough.
>>
>>8746805
>Go outside
Reeeeeeeee
I just moved to Spokane and so far all I've met are straight blonde girls wearing hunting camo t b h
>>
>>8746809
Dating bishits.
>>
>>8746805
>OKC
Still remember the OCK threads we had listing the dating choices some anons had.
>>
>>8746691
they aren't women no matter what they identify as. words have meanings, sorry ass-mad hon
>>
>>8746821
this a million, billion times. If she's ever even kissed a guy without immediately spitting and withering away, DROP HER
>>
File: 1367641976922.gif (488KB, 392x302px) Image search: [Google]
1367641976922.gif
488KB, 392x302px
>>8746822
Good times. Please make this the next edition of /clg/.
>>
>>8746826
>>8746773
(rolls eyes) nazi
>>
>>8746801
Mine seems to average an inch in length, and it only really grows on my lower legs. I apply lots of lotion to make it silky nice :3
>>
>>8746804
No.

I am just saying personally myself that bodies are plastic enough to adopt traits from the opposite sex. To a surprising extent. With a general rule being the younger the exposure to hormones. The more traits are adapted from the opposite sex.

>B-BUT YOU'll NEVER BE A TRUE WOMYM

I am aware that genes determine a dick/vag/combo-box, if that's truely what society cares about, we'd probably notice it. But it isn't, there are other things, which change per society.
>>
>>8746496
Vi Hart is so qt. I want to eat her out while she tells me the mathematically optimal way to do so.
>>
File: 1443901498806.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1443901498806.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>8746821
Small town, not very attractive. Choices are very limited. ://
>>
>>8746845
Did you know that it's generally considered inappropriate to show one's genitals in civilized public? And when you see a person who presents as outwardly female, it's assumed that they have female genitalia? And that it's not at all uncommon for people to indeed reject them upon learning that assumption has proven false?
>>
>>8746839
how is nazism even relevant right now lmfao
>>
>>8746865
she already said that was fine. you are strawmanning intentionally because you want to vent rather then field a real argument

incoming insults instead of arguments
>>
>>8746873
(rolls eyes) stormfag
>>
File: IMG_1152.jpg (81KB, 750x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1152.jpg
81KB, 750x634px
>>8746881
????????
>>
>>8746839
>(action)
This, me talking to you, is my first post today. Some people like shitting on tranners because theres nothing else anf theu come around to try and make it about them. Perhaps contribute to the solution by bringing in happy lesbian stories.

>>8746865
>>8746875
>>8746845
Shut up.

>>8746809
Go only for goldstar lesbians. Everything else is a time waster.
>>
>>8746865
>Did you know that it's generally considered inappropriate to show one's genitals in civilized public?
Yes. Pretty stupid question.
>And when you see a person who presents as outwardly female, it's assumed that they have female genitalia?
Yes.

And that it's not at all uncommon for people to indeed reject them upon learning that assumption has proven false?
Yes. Though whether it's shitty depends on what sort of rejection it was. If it was solemnly looks/aspect related then whatever. It happens.

If it's because you for example wouldn't want to date a black person because they are nigger shit sub-human monkeys from the devil. I may think you are a shithead, but you are still entitled to your preference.

I'd avoid you like the plague though.

t. half-black person
>>
>>8746891
(rolls eyes) racialist
>>
Is it true that lesbians can be converted with the power of the dick? Is that why they are so afraid of t women?
>>
>>8746891
>Shut up.
Only if others do. So good luck.
There's no reason for me to bring this shit up if it this place wasn't a cesspool for this shit.

You happen to be on a site with one the most toxic userbase. For which the only defensive mechanism is either getting lucky and staying of the political side of things. Which this board isn't. Or you acting equally toxic.

>>8746907
Like this shit basically.
>>
Hide and report. Especially report.
>>
>>8746892
>whenever I went to my friends house, she's always using a hot iron to singe her hair straight
>she's always slapping her head instead of washing her hair
>>
>>8746918
>Only if others do
>toxic

This is the exact reason why this thread is shit. Stop. Feeding. Weak. Bait. Christ!
>>
>>8746907
>making fun of corrective rape
classy anon right here
>>
>>8746931
They are persistantly shitposting. If enough of us report, theres an auto ban.
>>
File: IMG_0356.png (26KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.png
26KB, 1024x1024px
this entire thread
>>
> Be me,
> you are a male guy, married, in your early 30s, your wife love you,
> she is gorgeous, a bit younger, you love your wife,
> you go to the beach, Spain, she walks past you,
> she search the best place for the towel
> finally she settle at two meters from a peculiar girl,
> super-qt, 20-25yo, alone, reading a book on the sun in topless
> very pale white skin, thight waist and body
> huge boobs, sexy looks, we call her qt here for convenience
> you sit next to my wife, you notice some looks from the qt
> wife ask you to put sunscreen on her, normal routine
> wife has a nice bikini, she ask you to spalm the sunscreen on her ass
> extremely hot look on wife back in bikini,
> you massage the cream on thighs and hunkers, qt sends long looks
> you get very excited
> wife looks at the qt
> you lay down
> wife start kissing you hard, french kiss,
> periodic movements of the tongue, like she licks a clit
> qt staring at you two, wife clearly excited stares back
> qt puts on the sunscreen on the boobs, wide movement,
> qt does not hide any part of her body
> you excited, wife obviously wet, do not know how to react
> after 15 minutes qt leaves
> you two back to hotel room and have great sex
> talk to your wife, discover she is into female a lot
> tell her you are ok to cuck on lesbian sex, only if she agrees to let watch
> she agrees eventually, she explain her doubts
> she likes woman sexually but she thinks woman are evil
> she is afraid they want to steal her husband
> she thinks that we might find a psico without a life
> she thinks the risk is too high, she believe woman are evil
> she would eventually prefer a foursome with a lesbian couple
> she hopes they would leave us alone after

What do you think, do you think I should stop those kind of fantasies at the beginning, do you think it is better to put an hold on wife passions for the sake of preserving the relation? Do you think we should try something instead?
>>
>>8746954
What the fuck even is this
>>
File: 1398754139723.jpg (52KB, 691x800px) Image search: [Google]
1398754139723.jpg
52KB, 691x800px
>>8742754
Nothing legbutt-related, unfortunately. Unless you just wanted case stories, like the bladder stone pug the other day? I'm wary of blogposting in here.
>>
>>8746918
>>8746938
Wow I guess there must be some truth to that idea since you're all so defensive about it
>>
>>8746980
We don't want to fuck men. Get it through your oversized man head.
>>
>>8746988
quit feeding weak bait>>8746980
>>
Its not clg posters replying to weak bait. Its tranners responding to tranners to derail the thread. Its just males larping back and forth kek
>>
>>8746988
This implies I'd want to fuck/date someone with that type of mentality.
I don't.

I just read the shitposts and in this occasion respoding to them.
I'm a bishit anyways.
>>
>>8746959
> you knew it already that wife get wet at sexy girls even before marrying her
> you did it also because of this excites you
>>
>>8746997
[citation needed]
>>
>>8746998
>bishit is a retard
Checks out.
>>
>>8746997
(rolls eyes) bigot
>>
>>8746998
>tranny bishit
>aka straight man
>>
File: 1496205677397.gif (2MB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
1496205677397.gif
2MB, 250x229px
>>8746977
I like your stories, anony.
>>
>>8747015
quit posting replies with (rolls eyes) in them it's stupid and annoying
>>
File: f88.jpg (32KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
f88.jpg
32KB, 500x354px
>>8747016
>>8747008
>>8746980
>>8746931
>>8746929
>>8746891
>>8746865
>>8746808
>>8746799
>>8746804
You are all probably better off sticking to the discord desu.
Just a constructive comment.
>>
>>8746013
Honestly, just read through bigen sometime to see the kind of people they are and how they view us. We're good for sexual experimentation and nothing else.
>>8741204
>>
>>8747029
(rolls eyes) autist
>>
>>8747156
Not a surpirse if they're called bisluts and bishits, since it's what most of them are.
Never met a bi girl who didn't leave her girlfriend for a man, or mainly dated women.
>>
>>8747218
It's funny how eternally ass ravaged you are by the fact that bisexuals exist. There is nothing wrong with leaving a woman for a man. Just like there is nothing wrong with leaving a man for a woman. I'm guess the latter is less common because women simply don't offer as much as men.
>>
I hope this is the right place for this, I have been away from 4chan for a long time.

I recently got a new girlfriend I met on HER. We talked on HER for like two weeks before we met but even before we met I was falling for her. It has been a long time since I dated and I felt like I really connected with her. She asked me about my past history and I told the truth, I dated a guy in highschool before I knew I was a lesbian, and I had sex with the guy. I never been with a guy since and have had multiple girlfriends. She seemed real disappointed in me, like I was dirty afterwards.

It was our second date that went back to my place. Her touch was amazing. It had been a while since I been with anyone and I could literally feel myself quiver under her touch. She starts giving me oral and I am loving it but it is not making me climax. After a while she asks if I climaxed and I say no. She tells me she really wants me to so I tell her I have a vibrator in my drawer that gets me off. She then asks if I need to be penetrated to get off, and I am taken aback by that. I tell her I don't need it but she just replies, "are you sure you are a real lesbian?"

We went through the rest of the motions but I didn't feel like I was there anymore. I was just so taken aback and I felt dirty, like she was accusing me of being someone I am not. I had a third date with her and I was much more distant and we didn't have sex afterwards. I don't know, I really like her but now I feel like she is judging me for having sex with a man, something I did when I was a teenager because I thought I was supposed to.
>>
>>8747230
>because women simply don't offer as much as men.
>proving >>8746962 right
Pottery.
>>
I don't even go in these threads anymore cause it's half tranny arguing
>>
>>8747230
I don't care about bi girls, they can be okay as friends, and as long as you say you're bi if the lesbian is stupid enough to date you, then it's her own fault.
But it's funny how your kind will pretty much never date each other since you don't want to get cheated on with a man, so you try to hook up with lesbians.
>>
>>8747218
I've known a lot of bi girls - a lot. Easily over forty. Of those, exactly seven had ever been with a woman sexually, and of those, only four had actually had a monogamous same-sex relationship.

They are fucking terrible and biphobia is completely reasonable.
>>
>>8746834
Seconding this.
>>
>>8747256
Everyone has a right to their own dealbreakers. There are lesbians who are open minded about het sex in your past, but you have to understand that some lesbians have NEVER experienced any kind of attraction to males, so to them the fact that you did it with a guy is evidence that you might not be totally set in your lesbian identity. Being left for a guy is the ultimate betrayal for a lesbian, so that makes you a risk to her.
Not advocating this kind of thinking, it's not a healthy thought process. I'm just trying to let you know how she might be feeling. My first (and only) gf cheated on me with a guy and that fucking stings.
>>
>>8747289
Yet here you are
>>
>>8747218
like no lesbian would ever like to take advantage of a bislut?
>>
>>8747256
Dump her. A certain amount of caution is understandable - bisexuals do so love to infiltrate our dating pool as self-proclaimed "lesbians", then leave or cheat on us with men later - but she clearly has some issues with insecurity. Most lesbians aren't gold stars and that's fine. Judging any adult for shit they did as a dumbass teenager (barring obviously extreme cases like murder, rape) is dumb.
>>
>>8747346
>take advantage of a bislut
For what exactly? Licking sperm leftovers? There's not a single advantage to dating bisluts over lesbians.
>>
>>8747346
I'm sure some would. The point is that it isn't a popular or cultural phenomenon, like poor treatment of lesbians by bisexual women is.
>>
>>8747374
bisluts have their men, I am sure that as long as you do not try to mess with that they are going to treat lesbian mates with highest respect.

It seems to me that the problem with lesbians is their low promiscuity
>>
I move to Austin in a week and I hope there are cute lesbians there.

>>8747344
Just here to complain about trannies, bishits, and >tfw no gf
>>
File: 1333486589433.jpg (47KB, 304x226px) Image search: [Google]
1333486589433.jpg
47KB, 304x226px
>>8747400
>lesbians trying to mess with bisluts' men
>low promiscuity
What.
>>
>>8747410
you want bislut to be lesbians, you insult them because they have their own teddybear, you convince them lesbian is better; this is what mess with bislut mens means.

Prove me wrong (you cannot)
>>
Are dating sites valid ways of finding true love? Which one is best for lezzies?
>>
>>8747410
cannot have sex with a bislut without expecting a lifechanging experience be _just_ enough?
>>
>>8747438
Like I said, if some lesbians are stupid enough to meddle with bisluts, it's their own damn fault.
Bisluts are shit through and through, as you prove it yourself.
>>
>>8747438
Prove your opinion is correct (you cannot).
>>
>>8746834
I concur
>>
>>8747405
>Just here to complain about trannies, bishits
You are part of the problem then. Actively complaining about shit that derails the thread.
Leave.
>>
>>8747441
There is no such thing as true love. Dating sites are a way of finding partners.
>>
>>8747470
>>8747474
>>8747410

And why you call those lesbians stupid? Listen I am married with a great guy, I get in heat once a month and when that happen I am just raving for sex, mostly lesbian sex. The fact is that I cannot trust woman; in this situation, at all: all of them would invariably and without exception try to mess with my private life
>>
>>8747500
tears
>>
>>8747501
LMAO are you for real? Please be a troll. No one can be this braindead haha fuck off you idiot. We dont give a shit about you or your unremarkable life. This place is for lesbians, not bishits and their marriage issues hahaha
>>
>>8747340
>>8747363
Holy shit, as I post my story I started reading everything else in this thread. So much fucking hate for bi women. You girls arent even talking about yourselves anymore you are just talking about how much you hate "bisluts" and I guess that is what I am because I had sex with a boy, once when I was a teenager hoping it would make me straight. Fuck I now remember why I have been away from 4chan for so long.
>>
>>8747523
Cry elsewhere, bishit. Your feelings mean jack shit, honestly.
>>
>>8747501
Cheat on your husband with a man then, retard. This isn't the bishit thread; so fuck off.

>>8747523
Do you have a victim complex? None of the replies about bisluts are about you or your story. They are about how bi girls often take advantage of lesbians.
>>
>>8747520
if you don't understand and reply like that then I even dubt you are a functional woman
>>
>>8747501
You will never have lesbian sex because you're not a lesbian. You're accomplishing nothing here with your poor attempts at defending your sexuality.
>>8741204
>>
>>8747523
I was just trying to offer some insight on my perspective, which sounds similar to the girl in the story. I acknowledge this is unheatlhy thinking, and that I have trust issues I need to repair. There's no reason to lash out at me because you're frustrated with your girlfriend's emotional damage.
>>
File: craigslist w4w sugar momma.jpg (129KB, 1028x780px) Image search: [Google]
craigslist w4w sugar momma.jpg
129KB, 1028x780px
Has anyone ever been in a sugar momma relationship? What's the largest age gap you'd consider? This looks tempting as long as I wake up with all my organs the next morning.
>>
>>8747556
There is no point in cheating him with a man. He is the best.

Bisluts treat lesbians with respect if they behave within boundaries
>>
>>8747563
Oh now youre doubting my being a woman since I don't pat your back for being a moron? Go to your cuck of a husband and stay out of the LESBIAN general. If you're a lesbian this is the place for you. But you're not, and so you shouldn't complain about bishit issues here. Why is this hard for your het brain to comprehend?
>>
>>8747501
>why can't lesbians just be the good little no-strings third wheel sex toys I want them to be before I go back to my comfy socially accepted straight marriage?
Bye Felicia.
>>
>>8747583
My sides. Just fuck another bislut, you'll be sure "she'll behave within boundaries". And with some chance your husband will on cheat on you with her.
>>
>>8747578
Not a sugar momma relationship per say because I genuinely liked her but I was in an open relationship with a wealthy older woman for about a year. She was 22 years older than me.
>>
>>8747598
this, he is handsome, and with some chance she might even get at me just for his attentions. I would kiss girls to get at guys more than once when I was a teenager
>>
>>8747584
you listen, stop the attacks to my character, I consider myself _not a moron_
>>
File: 1425679427567.jpg (85KB, 711x800px) Image search: [Google]
1425679427567.jpg
85KB, 711x800px
>>8747642
One last (you), piece of shit.
>>
>>8747604
How was that? Can you please elaborate? 22 years is about the age difference I'm considering. I've never been with someone more than 10 years older.

>Were you a power bottom?
>A booty call?
>Did she introduce you to business partners and show you around?

I'm not really sure what to expect that's why I'm nervous.
>>
>>8747642
Troll confirmed. I can assure you no lesbian gives a fuck about you or your musty husband. And even if you *did* scam some lesbian into sleeping with you she wouldn't be doing it to impress your man, you moron.
>>
>>8747604
The dream. Did she buy you nice things?
>>
>>8747168
(rolls eyes) even bigger autist
>>
>>8747746
(rolls even bigger eyes) tiny autist
>>
next time someone starts a new lesbian thread is should be a lesbian general (so it includes trans women) not just cis les. why exclude someone that's apart of the LGBT?
>>
Do not take the bait. If you are a cis lesbian you will not take the bait.
>>
>>8747828
This thread is already basically that. The cis is name only.
>>
>>8747854
Found the tranner.
>>
>>8747828
Trans lesbians inherently experience sexuality differently than girls, there is a /mtfg/ for trans lesbians they should go to.
>>
>>8747828
Read this
>>8745871
Nobody is going to do a genitalia check on you to make sure you can post in this thread. We just want to talk about L shit only and no T shit
>>
>>8747828
>why exclude someone that's apart of the LGBT?
Because they are annoying.

You retards should understand already that not every homosexual wants to be part of the LGBT """"""""community""""""""".
>>
>>8747868
Pro tip: there isn't actually an LGBT community.
There are just a bunch of fags and dykes and such who see each other around town and either become friends or don't.
>>
>>8747405
I'm in Austin! Come for a walk in Zilker Park :3
>>
>>8747934
>Pro tip: there isn't actually an LGBT community.
Thus the """"""""community""""""""" part.

It baffles me that some people unironically think you need to stand bishits or trannyggers just because you're homosexual. Hell, I dislike a lot of lesbians because they are idiotic mongoloids.
>>
>>8747604
Where do I find older women? I just set my Tinder upper age limit to 39, we'll see how that plays out.
>>
>>8747948
Nice, student? I'm living at UT soon and definitely plan on visiting Zilker Park and Barton Springs sometime.
>>
Whoa, I'm also at UT!

As personal policy, I'd rather not meet people from 4chan irl, but you can live in the confidence that you're not the only /clg/ anon here! I also lurk this thread all the time, so you can ask stuff about the city and school, and I'll probably answer.
>>
>>8744510
>Do you use any dating apps?

No, I don't really like the idea of online dating, and I also dislike taking pictures of myself.
Just yesterday though I talked to my
>tfw talked to my photographer about a recent shooting I did with her yesterday
>joke I finally have decent pics for a Tinder profile now
>tfw she keeps going on about how hot I am in real life and that I really don't need to resort to online dating

>what is your advice to your less fortunate friends?

Eat up that spaghetti and talk to women.

>>8744557
I was the OP for a few threads when both Nazi and the new one were gone. I'm guessing the latter is on vacation still.
>>
>>8747959
you sound like a nice person
/s
>>
>>8748032
send me Bevo bucks
>>
>>8747975
>Where do I find older women?
Tempe Arizona has a lot of them.
Might want to try Florida too.
>>
>>8748086
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
When you're both ugly as a guy and a tranny
>>
>>8748032
>I'd rather not meet people from 4chan irl
Is it because you're a tranny?
>>
>>8748155
accept your fate
life is cruel
>>
>a qt I'm kinda dating asks if I'd like to go to some bar with her and her best friend yesterday
>a friend of mine likes that bar as well, asked me the day prior if I'd like to go there
>invite her along as well
>inform her we're gonna meet my date
>everyone's talking to each other for a while, there's a time me and my friend are alone
>she asks if the qt and me are serious about each other and could end up in a committed relationship
>don't even know it myself and just laugh it off by saying, "as if I could ever score a gf"

And a bonus:
>friend and date's best friend are dancing, best friend leaves the room at some point
>friend tells me that she thinks she's super hot and was this close to kissing her
>encourage her to do it
>she doesn't, but at least scored her number before she left

Apparently I'm a better wingman than I knew.
And I'm also really uncertain about where my relationship with the qt is going.
>>
>>8748068
>I'm guessing the latter is on vacation still.
I thought she was on a business trip for 2 weeks? It's been more than 2 weeks, I think. I guess it doesn't matter since it seems nazi is taking control of this ride again.
>>
>>8748324
Eh, yeah, I meant that business trip of hers. Has it really been that long already? Maybe she hasn't started a new thread yet because others did so.
>>
>>8747864
>/tripgen/
No fucking thank you
/mtfg/ is cancer and it invades any new trans general
>>
>>8748239
It's actually because I'm totally secretly a straight cis male, but either way, here's your (You).
>>
>>8748375
Not that anon but when I was at orientation, I saw a couple girls who were obviously LGBT by the hair and the way they dressed. Like flannel and jeans in the middle of summer. One girl even came out as trans (they/them pronouns) at the Horns Up event. Feels weird they're my classmates now :/
>>
>>8748375
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8748375
Go away Erik.
>>
>>8748386
How the fuck is that weird? You must be really sheltered and immature to be bothered by something like that.
>>
>>8748375
>I'm totally secretly a straight cis male
t. tranner
>>
>>8748386
AFAB with they/them pronouns isn't trans.
>>
>>8748315
Why do you doubt that she won't be up to having a committed relationship with you? You two are already dating, right? Why not take the next step.
>>
File: OKC weeb.jpg (129KB, 587x775px) Image search: [Google]
OKC weeb.jpg
129KB, 587x775px
Alright, which one of you is this?
>>
File: OKC weeb 2.jpg (38KB, 365x371px) Image search: [Google]
OKC weeb 2.jpg
38KB, 365x371px
>>8748583
>>
>>8748583
>lowkey about it
I don't think so. Also by the pic I can tell her taste is shit. Into the trash she goes.
>>
>>8748583
>low key about being a weeb
>post profile pic with her waifu
51% match. Are you going to go for it?
>>
>>8748629
>her taste is shit
This

>>8748632
No, too young.
>>
Where to go for /r9k/ lesbian editon since you fuckers are too normie to me?
>>
>>8746691
If trans women aren't women then cis women aren't women. Something or nothing folks. Concepts are real. If you deny that trans women are women then cis women aren't real either.
>>
>>8748665
I'm in my underwear about to watch dragon ball
is that too normie for you?
>>
File: 1502571172526.jpg (61KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1502571172526.jpg
61KB, 409x409px
>>8748739
>I'm in my underwear about to watch dragon ball
Sounds comfy.
>>
>>8748739
I seriously hope you're watching it in Japanese.
>>
>>8748787
wearing these dumb rainbow toe socks gf got me
look silly as fuck but they're so comfy, feels so good just to wiggle my toes
>>
>>8748812
how else am I supposed to watch the new episodes?
>>
>>Really liked a girl I was dating and tried everything to make it work
>>She had depression and a low sex drive and we ended up breaking up
>>Really loved her but I couldn't save her from herself
>>Be depressed for months
>>Started working out and really working on myself
>>Met some girls
>>Fucked some girls
>>Became a player
>>Not too nice, not too mean
>>Never really let them in and leave them wanting more
>>Currently seeing 3 girls at once
>>Treat them really good but they don't know I'm seeing other girls
>>Girl 1 is smart, funny, cute and sweet, we listen to music and go for walks, she reminds me of Max from LiS
>>Girl 2 is more into partying and wild fucking
>>Girl 3 is slightly older (She's 28 I'm 23) more mature and we have great conversation and amazing sex
>>I feel horrible inside
>>As much as I like these wonderful women, I'm still a bit hung up on my ex
>>I wanted to bury my sorrows in tits thinking they'd become nothing more then fun one night stands but they've become more then that.
>> I don't want to lead them on, I just don't know how to figure out which one I like the most or how to go about this.
>>
File: 1431888248331.png (189KB, 395x390px) Image search: [Google]
1431888248331.png
189KB, 395x390px
>>8748849
>writes dragon ball when you mean super
>>
>>8748882
>______ ____ super
>>
>>8748914
>doesn't have the decency of adding z/super to differentiate between the tv series
pls kys
>>
>>8748930
not until after kale gets erased
:(
>>
File: 1360609283627.jpg (9KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1360609283627.jpg
9KB, 251x201px
>tfw so worried about current mental health state that I can't care that I'm practically in a glass closet
>>
>>8748937
You faggots are fucking cancer.
>>
>>8748958
and?
>>
>>8748739
Dragon Ball is pretty normal
>>
>>8748333
>she hasn't started a new thread yet because others did so
I returned around when ya'll were experimenting with newsless threads. It seemed to work fairly well, so I didn't see the need to create any threads.
Nazi is doing her thing now and I don't see any need to intercede.
>>
>>8749220
I liked yours better tho
>>
>read yuri doujin
>like girl
>think "i would be her gf"
>realize she already has someone
>get mildly angry
Oh no, I'm getting jealous of drawings.
>>
Some of the new sellers I bought from today were suuuper gay.

I'm still confused about Kumichou's gender.

>>8749367
Can't say that's ever happened to me.
>>
>>8749489
>Some of the new sellers I bought from today were suuuper gay.
Which titles? Post covers if you can.

>I'm still confused about Kumichou's gender.
Why?
>>
>>8749361
What did you like better?

>>8748942
What's going on with you?
>>
>>8748874
I would play the visual novel of your life
>>
>>8749548
Cake route is the true route.
>>
>>8749528
I mean the artists and/or sellers not the books. All the books I buy are super gay (ok not quite all).

She doesn't appear to be attempting to present as male irl, but her comics about herself (at least the ones I've seen) seem to depict her as male. I mean she also gives herself a chipmunk head so maybe I shouldn't think about it too much.
>>
>>8749609
>I mean the artists and/or sellers not the books
Ah. Sorry, I misinterpreted that. Why do you say they are super gay?

>She doesn't appear to be attempting to present as male irl
Then why even care?
>>
>>8749645
Clothing and mannerisms. Super gay.

I don't know, I don't think I've seen a Japanese artist do that before. It's confusing.
>>
>>8749667
>Clothing and mannerisms. Super gay.
Female?

I dunno, that's probably normal. I don't think you need to be a tranny to project things about yourself from what you think is a male perspective.
>>
File: Bull-Terrier-and-cat.jpg (48KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Bull-Terrier-and-cat.jpg
48KB, 600x337px
>>8747018
Another dog story just for you, anon, since you posted such a qt midget.

>old woman brings in ~7 month old bull terrier pup with history of eating weird shit
>dog hasn't taken a dump in like three days, vomiting, no appetite
>owner lost in resigned, miserable haze of not_this_shit_again.jpg
>still a waggy-tailed good pupper despite sickness, keeps nudging stupid fuzzy gonzo nose into my hand to prompt pets
>rush to x-ray to confirm diagnosis
>handful of small, perfectly round metallic circles show up clear as day in abdomen
>child, what have you done
>vet orders emergency surgery to remove obstruction
>slices her open
>over the next hour and a half, proceeds to pluck two full slip leashes and three collars from her intestines

Pupper went home fine that night. On her way out, the owner told me about one time the dog had eaten and managed to pass a few of those single-edged razors you can get at Office Depot for like a quarter each.
>>
>>8749743
This dog is the reason pet insurance exists. For any normal dog it's a rip-off. When you said round metallic circles I thought it was going to be coins. Nope, couldn't be that mundane.
>>
>>8749743
topkek

My dog once ate an SD card but I didn't have money for the vet so I was just hoping she wouldn't get bad (small breed). She pooped intact the card 3 days later, cleaned it up and still worked (and keeps working in my 3DS).
>>
File: IMG_20170813_175552.jpg (3MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170813_175552.jpg
3MB, 3036x4048px
>>8749737
But of course. I wouldn't bother mentioning it here if they were gay dudes. Though bara artists are honestly some of the nicest, friendliest people I've met (bro was into bara for a while).

I've seen a lot of female artists depict themselves as gender neutral or some kind of monstrosity but not specifically male.
>>
File: 138957246.jpg (92KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
138957246.jpg
92KB, 500x377px
>>8749749
>>8749757
You wouldn't believe the amount of intestinal blockage cases we get. At least one consult every other day, probably 3-4 of the actual foreign body surgeries per week. My clinic offers payment plans a lot of others don't, so we're often the only option for people who (understandably) can't shell out a thousand bucks on the fly.

My coworkers told me about a labrador they saw once who had stuffed her damn self full of rocks. Stomach, intestines - full to the brim with fucking rocks.

Dogs, man. Cat owner privilege is never having to worry your pet will decide eat one of your favorite thongs.
>>
>>8749743
Geez. How can dogs manage to eat stuff like that and not choke? The worst thing my dog has eaten was a $50 bill I had left on top of the table. I still haven't forgiven him for that.
>>
>>8749743
>>8749789
Did we breed all sense of self-preservation out of dogs or something?
>>
>>8749777
Nice. Tell me more about it
>(bro was into bara for a while).
Huh, your brother is gay too?

Isn't that pretty much almost every artist? At least a lot of the ones I follow depict themselves as hybrids or animals or something weird that doesn't really have a gender, including male artists.
>>
>>8749790
Did it smell like a stripper's vag? Why would your dog eat money?
>>
>>8749790
Sheer doggy determination.
>>
Am I the only one that loses interest in a girl if she's anything but lesbian? Like, everything about her loses appeal once I know she's not reliable.
>>
>>8749822
Yeah. I have also noticed that if I know or suspect that a girl is a lesbian I feel weirdly attracted to her even if she's not my type.

Maybe I just have a lesbian fetish.
>>
>>8749813
It was back in his puppy days when he loved to tear paper up and get into all sorts of trouble. I left the room unattended. There was also food on the table. He jumped on the table, ate the food, ripped the money up and ate it. After he took a dump, I looked at his poop and saw Grant's face of shame.
>>
>>8749789
yeh, my cats a fuckup who eats rubber bands
>>
>>8749831
Maybe if you're like me, actual lesbians (not bi, "non-binary", or "queer" girls who call themselves gay) are so few that seeing one gives you hope?
>>
Someone distract me from the boredom of studying chemistry ;-;
>>
>>8749906
But chemistry is fun, anon. Why would you not want to study it?
>>
>>8749911
I get headaches now from trying to study when I haven't done anything academically productive in months, can't focus.
>>
>>8749938
Which chem are you taking?
>>
>>8749811
There's not much to tell. I bought books.
Yep.

Yeah a lot of them do.
>>
>>8749977
Principles of chemistry I. I really want to do well, haven't taken any chem since AP a while ago and I barely remember anything.
>>
>>8750001
>Principles of chemistry I
Is that like general chemistry I for /sci/ majors or what?
>>
>>8750016
It's the actual course name from my school so yes?
>>
>>8750028
Ah. Well, it's not that bad. Get a good grip on chem I and you'll breeze through chem II.
Now, organic chem and biochem are a different monster. What's your major desu?
>>
>>8750053
>What's your major
Bio

>Now, organic chem and biochem are a different monster.
Can't wait!
>>
24 year virgin here, I thought that I was bi but now I think I might be only attracted to the idea of "manliness". But 3D males are appearing more and more disgusting as I get older.
How do I go about finding butch lesbians?
>>
>>8750076
Good luck with your studies, anon.
Get off 4chan and study!
>>
>>8750096
I can't leave this place but thanks for the encouragement

>>8750095
>How do I go about finding butch lesbians?
Anon...
>>
>>8748468
Going from casually seeing each other to a full-blown relationship is a huge step. She also said she's never been properly in love with someone and, in an unrelated context, that she couldn't imagine someone wanting to be in a relationship with her.
I also don't have feelings for her and would need to see where things are going, since I don't want to just enter a relationship without feeling any sort of love.
>>
Any success with craigslist? I'm being bullied. I need to lose my virginity stat.
>>
>>8750432
idk aren't you scared of catching the super herpes?
>>
I drunk fucked my friend last night that i had a crush on a while back, i feel so bad thinking about it. it was amazing but i wish i could forget it happening. she remebers to and says we should put it behind us.. :(
>>
New bread when
>>
>>8750679
eyy
>>8750776
>>
>>8747828
because they're heterosexual men
>>
>>8749991
>Yep.
Wow. Are there a lot of homos in your family?
>>
>>8750893
We're actually the only ones that I know of. If there are others they're closeted.
>>
>>8750893
>tfw both the mother and brother of a qt I'm seeing are gay
>>
>>8750932
Weird shit. I never heard of non-twin gay siblings of different sex.
>>
>>8750948
Never really thought about it, but I guess the only other gay siblings I know are same-sex as well. Guess we're weird.
>>
>>8750983
Yeah, that's really weird, because be it pre-natal development or genetic it's both different for males and females so that's some luck right there.

Or maybe it could be envrionmental.
>>
>>8750679
We're only on page 8.
>>
>>8750781
The next edition was supposed to be this >>8746822
>>
>>8751052
Pretty much every male kid I spent a lot of time with as a kid turned out gay, I think I'm just magic.
>>
>>8751092
This makes a good plot for a harem yuri mango.
>>
>>8751092
Are you Jean Grey?
>>
>>8751127
Sadly it didn't work on girls.

>>8751131
I don't know enough about Americomics to get this joke.
>>
>>8751091
You don't need an OP topic to talk about whatever you want. Start a post on it.
>>
>>8751162
Well obviously in fiction it would. Gay pheromones that turn children gay. /pol/ would have an aneurysm if they read that.
>>
>>8751181
Kind of reminds me of Stratos4, where lesbianism was spreading through the cast via kissing. But that turned out to be an alien disease or something.
>>
>>8751127
Kek, a friend and me recently talked about the grills we've fugged, and thought it would make for a good yuri movie plot to put all of them in one room - asking the question, "All of these women have something in common, but what is it?".
>>
>>8750432
Who's bullying you for being a virgin?
Craigslist seems like a shitty place to find a decent qt to fug.
>>
idk if anyone remembers me posting about a bet i made with my friends whos also gay, who ever can get laid first, fucked that friend last night.
i wanted to win the bet fuck needed the dollar.
>>
>>8751373
So you lost the bet and fucked your friend?
Your post is a little hard to decipher.
>>
>>8751445
yeah i cause its a draw i get no money
>>
>>8751459
Well, at least you got laid.
>>
>>8751513
thats tru don't think it will happen again tho, she said we need to put this behind and move on as friends. shame cause shes so soft and nice :(
>>
File: both girls.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
both girls.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
A grill I just met two days ago asked me earlier today if I was up to grab some drinks after work, since she's off tomorrow.
She wants the V, doesn't she?
>>
File: 1367389929423.png (11KB, 354x353px) Image search: [Google]
1367389929423.png
11KB, 354x353px
>>8751667
Heh
>>
File: mpv-shot0007.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0007.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
Sunshit keeps getting gayer. I can't drop this piece of trash if they keep baiting me in again.
>>
File: sea of knowledge.png (1MB, 1920x1042px) Image search: [Google]
sea of knowledge.png
1MB, 1920x1042px
>>8751712
I-is that a yes?

>>8751729
Are you watching the first season? I just finished it myself today.
>>
File: 1453521009924.png (546KB, 668x610px) Image search: [Google]
1453521009924.png
546KB, 668x610px
>>8751780
>I-is that a yes?
It's actually a you're being deceived by straight girl stupidity.

>Are you watching the first season?
That shot is part of the S2 PV.
https://www.youtube.com/watch\?v\=zC0x1leMOuE
They really want the yurifag audience for Sunshine. S1 was gay and S2 seems to be gayer.
>>
>>8751805
My terminal fucked up that link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC0x1leMOuE
>>
>>8751805
>It's actually a you're being deceived by straight girl stupidity.

She's a confirmed lesbian.

>That shot is part of the S2 PV.

Ah, I see. I knew it's airing next season, which is why I wanted to catch up now.
Who do you think is best girl?
>>
File: 1499580086580.jpg (91KB, 540x597px) Image search: [Google]
1499580086580.jpg
91KB, 540x597px
>>8751819
>She's a confirmed lesbian.
Oh well then. Keep us informed if she indeed wanted your pussy.

>Who do you think is best girl?
Youcuck. What's your favorite? By the way are you into the VA faggotry too?
>>
>>8751836
>Keep us informed if she indeed wanted your pussy.

O-Okay. I'll report back after our date.

>Youcuck.
>likes the gayest the most

My favourite's Yoshiko. I'm not into the VA faggotry, how does one get into that hell?
>>
File: 1475634885903.jpg (69KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1475634885903.jpg
69KB, 706x706px
>gay friend that I bond with over being gay and dating struggles finally got his first boyfriend and they're both cute together
>still tfw no gf

Feeling betrayed and jealous ;-;
>>
File: 1475047470461.jpg (134KB, 1187x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1475047470461.jpg
134KB, 1187x1008px
>>8751854
>>likes the gayest the most
I can't help it. Gay girls are adorable.

>Yoshiko
Pretty much the Maki of Aqours though her VA made the character grow on me.
>how does one get into that hell?
I would redirect you to /llsif/ in /vg/ but janiturds and mods have been deleting and banning 3Dposting for several months now, and seiyuu/idol aren't allowed in /jp/ by the community so you will need to look for stuff yourself but maybe I can help a bit.

I would say first download all the Sunshine songs if you haven't yet and listen to them so your brain gets excited when you watch the lives.

Get in here http://love-live.wikia.com/wiki/Translated_Voice_Actress_Content
at the Sunshine section and watch stuff under the Extra Curricular activities tab. Even if you know Japanese this will get you started learning the names of the several radio/net programs the seiyuu host. If you don't know Japanese you better check the YT channels of the people who translate this stuff. You can also search YT for "Aqours niconama" and "Aqours kanshasai", add "english" if you want subs, but not all stuff is translated.

Assuming you've heard all Aqours' songs and watched some seiyuu videos then you can fully enjoy the lives now, so go to Nyaa and torrent the first live (second live is currently being held in nippon but maybe there will be sat rips later you can download).

After this point you've successfully got yourself into Aqours seiyuu faggotry. Now follow the girls' twatter and instagram accounts and keep watching the net videos and listen to the radio shows until you hit the point of no return and become a disgusting otaku.

I FUCKING LOVE AIAI
>>
>>8751943
>dat episode in which You wore her hat backwards

>Pretty much the Maki of Aqours though her VA made the character grow on me.

Who is the Umi of Aqours? She's my favourite aidoru. I also liked Maki.

>VA faggotry

I can read Japanese, so no problems there. And thanks, I will look into it and see if i gain yet another otaku level up.
>>
>>8749789
Haven't been on clg in a while, what happened to the anon a couple months back that read her mom's fb messages and found out she was seeing her coworker? Did she ever give an update?
>>
>>8752039
Oops, didn't mean to reply to your post. Sorry. I was trying to reply to the OP.
>>
>>8752039
I don't think she reported back, unfortunately.
>>
File: IMG_2249.jpg (59KB, 700x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2249.jpg
59KB, 700x511px
>>Went to a hidden private beach with gf all day and got some alone time together.
>>Tanned, snuggled and held hands under our umbrella for a bit.
>>Had our lunch and listened to music.
>>Got to cool off and splash each other in the water and kiss a bit.
>>Today was good.
>>Gonna cuddle the heck out of each other and watch GoTs later.
>>
File: 1497191843199.jpg (40KB, 640x493px) Image search: [Google]
1497191843199.jpg
40KB, 640x493px
>>8752336
ur living the dream
>>
>>8752336
Sounds cute, desu. You deserve the relaxation after having to dodge spoilers all week.

>hidden private beach
>alone time together
Do you only engage in pda if you two are alone?
>>
>>8752464
We don't really do that much pda, but we're getting there. Not that we don't want to! It just sometimes leads to annoyances and unwanted glares or people constantly staring and making us uncomfortable.

>>Held hands with gf at a more public beach last summer, some non-local guys came over and annoyed us, asking if we wanted to hang out.
>>We declined
>>We were holding hands so he just asked if we were dating then blurted out we should kiss or makeout for them.
>>Told them no, and to leave us alone.
>>Anytime my gf would do small things like brush my hair out of my face or put sunscreen on one another, they'd loose their minds and start cheering.
Things like that just annoy us after awhile. Me kissing my gf isn't for others amusement or fantasies. It's like having annoying paparazzi when you just want some peace and quiet.
>>We've had some rude guy grope my gfs ass when I was kissing her as we were getting a little hot and heavy outside a bar and he said; "Can I get in on this?" Our large guy friend stepped in and made him apologize and scared him off.
We'd honestly love to hold hands and kiss more in public, we just wish others would mind their own business more. My gf has a little anxiety so it's hard for her to not care what others think. But we're working on that. And for that, I love her.
Thread posts: 417
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.