[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO LOVE AND BE HAPPY WITH WHO EVER THAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: rtx1ao9w.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rtx1ao9w.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO LOVE AND BE HAPPY WITH WHO EVER THAT IS. I WANT MY FELLOW LGBT TO SIGN THIS LIKE I HAVE. WE SHOULD NOT HONOR A MAN WHO WAS COMPLETELY AGAINST US BEING MARRIED TO OTHER MEN OR WOMEN...

AMERICA AGENST HATE: REMOVE MLK STATUES NOW- Sign the Petition!
https://www.change.org/p/america-agenst-hate-remove-mlk-statues?recruiter=761259946
>>
SHITPOSTING IN ALL CAPS.
>>
YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS PREACH
>>
File: 1502932481847.png (124KB, 415x485px) Image search: [Google]
1502932481847.png
124KB, 415x485px
hmmm....
>>
>>8742000

I get the hamfisted point you're trying to make, but explain something to me:

MLK statues are erected to venerate the man who fought for equal rights and racial equality, while tolerating the fact that he was an adulterer and a homophobe.

Confederate statues are erected to venerate... what?
>>
>>8742000
I don't support gay marriage but this man's homophobia is beyond that. Signed.
>>
>>8742180
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Cause_of_the_Confederacy

TL;DR: Southern confederate widows and sore losers living in the Jim Crow era promoting historical revisionism in order to manufacture social acceptance for their bigotry and treason.
>>
>>8742180
>Confederate statues are erected to venerate... what?
States' rights you ignoramus.
>>
>>8742263
States' rights to allow people to purchase slaves within their borders, to browbeat the federal government to chase down runaway slaves even in the North, and to beat people in Congress with a cane.
>>
>>8742263
Specifically the states' right to allow slavery
>>
>>8742273
>to browbeat the federal government
I'm crying tears for the Fed right now, I really am.
>>
>>8742292
Those feds better get back here with my uppity nigger! ON THE DOUBLE!
>>
>>8742274
You mean to secede.
>>
Quit yelling
>>
>>8742326
*because of slavery
It's slavery.
>>
>>8742356
Wrong.
>>
>>8742370
t. why can't I own niggers today waaaaah
>>
>>8742370
How?
Explain to me how the South's secession wasn't about slavery
>>
>>8742326
Go read the declarations of causes and see how many times "slave" or "slavery" appears
>>
>>8742000
ok /pol/
>>
>>8742380
Strawman.
>>
>>8742418
So you're saying you admit the south's succession was about slavery?

>it's another "anon doesn't know how to use logical fallacies and thinks they're an i win button" episode
>>
>>8742000
YAS THE QUADS CHECK EM
>>
>>8742421
Nope. Try not making up what you wish I said.
>>
>>8742455
>it's another "anon doesn't know how to debate and thinks statements qualify as arguments" episode

I expect a no you after this post too. You people couldn't argue a gun away from being pointed at your first born son's head.
>>
>>8742465
>still making up what he wishes I'd said because he still has no reply to what I did
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.