[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I signal that I'm gay to other people? I want gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1500479313679.jpg (112KB, 650x514px) Image search: [Google]
1500479313679.jpg
112KB, 650x514px
How do I signal that I'm gay to other people? I want gay men to feel comfortable approaching me and trying to befriend me. Right now I only ever attract straight guys that think I'm cool and don't know I want to cuddle them. I try to drop hints like "I've never dated a girl" or "I'm not that interested in girls" when the appropriate subjects come up but it doesn't seem to help and those times are usually only during ice breakers when I start classes. I'm in college if that's of any importance.
>>
Straight guys are the best. Just keep hanging out with them.
If you really wanna attract all the homos you gotta grow your ass out all fat and wear some booty shorts. They will come!
>>
>>8708279
I'm astounded at the notion that people can want to naturally come and talk to you. That has literally never happened to me
>>
>>8708288
I agree, I do like straight guys, do you think straight guys would be down to cuddle though?

>>8708292
oh, yeah I inherited my moms natural charm, people swarm to me for no real reason without any effort on my part it seems most of the time
>>
>>8708298
Wow you're such an innocent butterfly or something idk
>>
>>8708298
Yes but only when they've had a few drinks and you have to be really careful or else they'll call you a faggot and stop hanging out with you. Just enjoy sitting next to each other and watching TV. Maybe if you get lucky he'll pass out
>>
Look honey I don't mean to give you false hope. Don't expect a relationship, you will only get hurt. Enjoy your friendship and try not to fuck it up
>>
It used be an earing on the right ear lob signaled it. No one does that anymore
>>
>>8708310
>only when they've had a few drinks
only a few? the only time I've had successful cuddling with a straight guy was after we shared about a liter of rum, he fell into my lap but I hugged him and didn't let him get back up, then he let me rub his belly while we watched cartoons.
>>
>>8708330
Gfy
Well sometimes people jokingly call me his bf....
>>
>>8708324
I'm actually trying to not be too expectant, but I still get let down when a guy I've been talking with mentions his girlfriend or I see him with a girl, I just can't help it; watching my best friend of 7 years walk away with a girl he knew for only 6 months was heart wrenching, it's the most depressing thing and I don't understand why a guy would want a girl over me
>>
>>8708279
You are in a much better position than most of us OP. While you attract people I make people think that I'll kill them. Well, it might be true that I would like to kill some people the point is that you should use this to your advantage. Maybe try to put yourself on the gay scene by going to clubs, sneakingly present in on social media,..
>>
>>8710129
>Maybe try to put yourself on the gay scene by going to clubs, sneakingly present in on social media,..
I'm actually very anti-social, I don't go out to party or use social media, I'd prefer a boy like the straight ones that text me about video games and silly thoughts but one that's gay instead
>I make people think that I'll kill them.
same but only with black people for some reason
>>
>>8708328

Teenagers in my area use a rainbow wristband nowadays.
>>
>>8710209
Very cute. Problem is it lacks stealth. Need to attract the cuties while also not labeling myself an outsider.
>>
>>8710209
sounds kind of tacky
>>
>>8710209

Sounds pretty obvious desu, what about dating apps/websites? You can just say no to the guys who just want the sex and try to connect with guys based on their interests, personalities and hobbies
>>
>>8710209
>Teenagers in my area use a rainbow wristband nowadays.
tfw when I grew up you would get beat up for this
>>
>>8708279
If you're in college there's probably an LGBT/GSA club, go hang out there
>>
Fact: If you don't act flamboyantly enough for everyone to immediately recognize you as a homosexual, you are not trugay. Stop infiltrating and subverting our subculture, you perfidious heterosexual!
>>
>>8711075
>perfidious
literally who
>>
>>8711037
Worst advice ever!
>>
>>8710181
>only with black people

same, i come off really hard as a racist for some reason. I'm not openly racist. Most people just think of me as the closet kkk member or something.

I have op's problem too tho. People don't really realize im gay and they try to be my friend when theyre really cute and it sucks so bad. It makes me feel like theres this huge amount of sexual tension that only i feel. I have luckily made some friends, and oddly enough it only happened after i came out.

I feel like straight couples sometimes start out as a guy and a girl who are just friends. Actually just friends, and then it develops into something more. And i feel like that hardly ever happens to us, for a few reasons. There's never a guy and a guy who meet and become friends and then maybe a few months or a year or years later it turns into a sexual sort of relationship, like, boyfriends. The only time this ever really happens is when both are in the closet when they meet. This never happens to two guys who are out already.

I feel like part of this is sort of the nature of being gay in our society. Normally whenever I meet someone who is gay, either they are interested in me immediately as a sexual partner, or I am interested in them, or both. For me it's really hard to make friends who are gay, as odd as that sounds. Whenever I've said that I'm not interested in sex with them right now, and am sorta just looking for friends i usually get cut out of their lives. If I'm interested in someone who's gay, but theyre not into me, and i ask them out and get rejected, they're normally not interested in friendship either.

Being gay kinda sucks compared to being straight. At least the sex is awesome.
>>
>>8708279
i feel your pain, OP. i keep falling for straight guys -- its a disease. im closeted, so its hard to reach out to other gay guys -- at least the openly gay ones. maybe i just have bad luck, but the openly gay guys i encounter arent really as hot as straight guys. if i try to befriend a gay guy, they end up thinking i wanna fuck them, when in reality, i just wanna use them as a connection to meet a hot openly gay guy. it saves me time, so i dont have to beat around the bush like i do with straight guys... i dunno. things would be so much easier if people were just honest with another.
>>
>>8708279
get a rainbow bracelet or something
>>
>>8711297
just tell fags u have a long distance bf so they dont try to fuck you immediately but they might hang around just in case they can make you cheat
>>
>>8708279
Wear a t-shirt that says "Ask me if I'm gay." I think this will solve the issue.
>>
>>8708292
From experience, if you're attractive peope naturally gravitate towards you. When I was an overweight short teen I wasnt very popular, but after losing a lot of weight (245 to 165), going to the gym, and growing to 6'3", people started being much friendler to me. Its insane how easy it is to make friends now.
>>
>>8712229
"friends".
good one lol.
>>
>>8711075
this post is Kino

Shout-out to you, anon
>>
>>8711085
These are some words only gay men understand, hon.

OP I don't know. I used to hang out with straight guys, once at house party went smoking with one of them, we talked a bit. He said that smoking menthol will make me unable to have children and I told him I don't want kids. He said he doesn't want them too and will never have them because he's gay. One thing led to another and we are together for almost 3 years.
>>
File: FEELS.jpg (6KB, 166x199px) Image search: [Google]
FEELS.jpg
6KB, 166x199px
>>8708279
Its really hard if you are gay and have a deep voice.
I have girls flirting with me all the time, asking to sit with me, asking me if I have a girlfriend and flicking their hair.

I JUST WANT A CUTE BF TO CUDDLE WITH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8711777
Genius.

>>8711752
My family puts up with me being gay, barely. I think a lot of people are in the situation where they can be out about their sexuality, but still have to act like"men" and can't be flamboyant in any way. I know i couldn't wear something like that and walk down the street in my town.

Btw not underage, I'm just living with them till i can pay off college debt.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.