[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats everyones deal with transbians, I can totally understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 14

File: perrfect meem.jpg (138KB, 517x315px) Image search: [Google]
perrfect meem.jpg
138KB, 517x315px
Whats everyones deal with transbians, I can totally understand the hate towards sjw hons who think lesbians should have sex with them but what about the normal ones?

mostly asking /clg/
>>
>inb4 cara or someone else posts wildly exaggerated lies about all non-straight mtfs
>>
>>8704962
Is she on here all the time?

I'm not big on the tranny lore
>>
>>8704943
>mostly asking /clg/

They are natural born tranny killers. It's sad because I grew up watching the L Word and dreamed of having a lesbian relationship one day, but that was before I realized they would never want to date a girl like me.
>>
>>8704977

I think a lot of the T L tension is caused by the terf trans-activist war and that maybe if we were to talk we could stop lgbt infighting

also keep looking you will find someone, maybe look for someone whos looking for a tranny, believe in yourself
>>
>>8704977
honestly 0% of common things on 4chan are common in real life
don't decide a group of people don't like you because of what you read on here
>>
>>8705026
this

people online tend to be more toxic because that behavior is driven out of civilized public circles

irl, the majority of lesbians aren't constantly angry at trans people. A lot of them won't date you, especially if you've still got a penis, but that's both fine and expected. Likewise, the majority of trans people aren't like "if you don't like my genitals you're being transphobic". They understand that people have preferences, and that's both fine and expected.

There are some toxic people irl, but it's mostly an online thing.
>>
>>8704962
What's the behavior difference between transbians and non-straight mtfs in general?
>>
>>8705059
>A lot of them won't date you, especially if you've still got a penis, but that's both fine and expected.

Even after I get SRS, they still won't date me because it's "not the same" as a cis vagina. I was actually excited for SRS before I came to this site, now I know that I'm going to hate my "vagina" probably forever, because it'll be a reminder of the fact that I'm fake. I'm going to spend my life alone and I know it.
>>
File: bang.png (2MB, 1452x1426px) Image search: [Google]
bang.png
2MB, 1452x1426px
>>8704943
Why do you think that cis lesbians would be more comfortable dating someone who was alt-right?
>>
>>8705169

What do you mean?
>>
>>8705126

tbf this site makes you hate everything. It's motivated by self-loathing and wanting everyone else to hate themselves just as much
>>
>>8705126
Don't think like that, you WILL find someone
>>
File: gs.jpg (17KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
gs.jpg
17KB, 324x324px
I am a lesbian woman who just so happens to be trans. I have been around in other places and can vouch that for whatever reason most of the other translesbians I have met are kind of cringy. There are absolutely good ones but it seems like I can count all of the ones I have met on both hands. (vs the hundreds of others that really aren't)

It seems like they are either super legit and just want to pass/blend in, keep to themselves, and settle down with a qt. OR they are just totally unsocialized and still have a lot of "male" tendencies. (The latter are also the ones you will find shit talking SRS all over the place.)
For me that is a big part of the reason why I don't consider most other translesbians dateable as a rule. As for myself I totally get that cis lesbians don't want to be with somone who has a dick when they could just as easily be with someone who doesn't, and in order to overcome that you have to be a pretty awesome human. (or be in the process of getting SRS)
To be clear I hate that this is a reality but it is. The best thing you can do is just be respectful of the fact that we didn't grow up as women and do what you can to correct it. Be a shining example of just how similar trans women and women are and you can overcome stereotypes.

This board in particular memes about translesbians. We are not all "straight dudes." Personally, I identified as a lesbian even before I identified as trans. (Not publically because I am not an autist, but I told close friends that I am a lesbian born with a shitty disfigurement.) Sorry if this all sounds like "uncle toming" up to cis women but the fact of the matter is that is the group I feel like I have always been part of and transition is my ticket to finally be included amoungst my people.
I am sure I could say more but not sure what to say so there you go.
>>
>>8705381
what are male tendencies?

I hear a lot of people talking about them, so I want to make sure I work to correct them wherever I can.
>>
>>8705381
>Personally, I identified as a lesbian even before I identified as trans.
A "male lesbian"? That's interesting.
>>
>>8705401
Probably in the sense that she knew she was attracted to women, *as* a woman. It sounds like a meme but it's honestly a thing people feel, especially before they realize they're trans
>>
>>8705425
I.e. They do not imagine themselves as a male in a relationship.
>>
>>8705431
pretty much yeah

it's not talked about much because it sounds kinda stupid and cringy, and we get enough bad press as it stands
>>
>>8705401
I think if someone takes hormones and looks like a woman and has a few secondary sex characteristics of a woman, and possibly an srs vagina, then I don't see how (on a attraction and societal level) how thats not gay
>>
>>8705425
I know it's no meme, I've heard it plenty of times before. It seems quite a common sentiment from pre-transition AGPs, or 'eggs' if you like.
>>
File: IMG_0333.jpg (27KB, 326x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.jpg
27KB, 326x246px
>>8705458
>>
>>8705486
is reading hard for you?
>>
Some women just don't like males, why is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>8705498
there's a difference between not being attracted to someone and being hostile and aggressive towards them
>>
>>8705489
It can't be lesbian if one of them is a man
>>
>>8705526

I said not on a strictly biological basis
>>
>>8705526
And my question was why does everyone here loath them
>>
>>8705544
Because they are deceiving lesbians into corrective rape.
>>
>>8705562
How do we stop that?

also not all
>>
>>8705562
[citation needed]
>>
>>8704943
Transbians are the most vocally anti-chaser types
>>
>>8705630

Proofs?
>>
>>8705570
>>8705617
>>8705639
Like anyone in the clique central of 4chan that is this abomination of the board has anything but high school tier gossip and hearsay.

Might as well just say they have cooties too!
>>
>>8705645

I hate to say it but you are right
>>
>>8705645
>Might as well just say they have cooties too!
this
>>
Transbians are just one of many groups of right wing homophobes telling us we have to take dick and like it. You post lies about you made-up hon-fucking qtgfs on /lgbt/ all you want; it wont change the fact 99.999% of real lesbians dont want to have sex with men
>>
because they are straight beta males with long hair. They try to act like they are just as much of a woman as everyone else when they aren't. They get butthurt when women don't want to sleep with them because they are disgusting abominations.
Straight mtf's are fine.
>>
>>8706094
except that's not what transbians are saying at all- that's something TERFs make up to try and justify their exclusionary behaior and beliefs.
>>
>>8704943
There are no normal ones. They are all crazy, every last one of them, and they're getting crazier every year and we're supposed to accept it. It's almost like they get off on the crazy shit they say, and somehow get the government to pass. Meanwhile the handmaidens lie down and do whatever they say while we lose more and more space to them. Men don't do anything about them either because they want to fuck them, even though transbians are also straight men and will never fuck them. They corrupt womens' institutions, destroy women-only spaces, end long-standing womens' traditions, silence women in academia, and yell at us if we won't fuck them.

They call us NON-MEN dude. NON-MEN! They had Planned Parenthood double down on calling breastfeeding women "chestfeeders" and women in general "menstruators" and pregnant WOMEN "pregnant people." They are literally erasing us through language.

I have no idea where the fuck they get the support they do. They're such a small portion of the population yet their voices are drowning out everyone around them. I remember back before MichFest was shut down, every year there'd be a vocal contingent of them protesting the fest. Every year there'd be the same few, and it'd be a joke. Then in 2015 it was just shut down and they tried to make it sound like WE were the villains. Us. Nope, they threatened to sue the fest for discrimination, and MichFest, being woman-supported, wasn't the best-funded. Who the fuck funded the lawsuit? There were never more than 50 or so, and hell, WE ACTUALLY LET TRANSWOMEN IN!! there weren't panty checks or anything like they claimed there were, all we did was politely ask them to remember that it was a festival for female women. MichFest came out and said 2015 was the last one unless the lawsuit was dropped and they kept the lawsuit going anyway, strictly to take our womens' space away. Like what the fuck is that. What the fuck IS that?
>>
>>8706137
>Straight mtf's are fine.
why so? i agree, just wondering why you made that exception, too.
>>
>>8706303
"sure, we were saying they aren't really women and were making it clear that they weren't welcome (even if we didn't physically check), but that doesn't mean they had to retaliate!"
>>
>>8706303
>They corrupt womens' institutions, destroy women-only spaces, end long-standing womens' traditions, silence women in academia
[citation needed]

>They call us NON-MEN dude. NON-MEN! They had Planned Parenthood double down on calling breastfeeding women "chestfeeders" and women in general "menstruators" and pregnant WOMEN "pregnant people." They are literally erasing us through language.
Except that's FtMs, the same "womyn" you are happy to rub shoulders with at MichFest.

>They're such a small portion of the population yet their voices are drowning out everyone around them.
This takes me back to the 1930's.

>before MichFest was shut down
It was cancelled by its organizers, because, surprise surprise, most women aren't the transphobes TERFs wish they were.

>being woman-supported, wasn't the best-funded.
Muh victimhood. Women spend the majority of money in the US. Women dictate what gets custom and what doesn't.

If TERFFest wasn't popular, maybe ask yourself why women just aren't interested.

It's like going to /pol/ and reading about how the KKK's membership has dropped because of the Jewish Conspiracy. No dude, you just overestimate how many people agree with your bigotry. Peace out.
>>
File: 435908.png (1MB, 1270x1430px) Image search: [Google]
435908.png
1MB, 1270x1430px
>>8706303
The problem ones are the obvious men who have to go the extra mile to "prove" that they're women to other people.

You'll note that straight trans/hsts activism is mostly centered being allowed to use places of physical need, i.e. school restrooms and being treated "fairly", not being made "equal" to women.
>>
>>8706309
Very hypocritical considering how eager feminazis are to attack anything they disagree with, whether through protests, the law, or violence.
>>
>>8706309
It's called a dialogue. They didn't want a dialogue, they wanted to shut us down, and they did. We accepted them and let them feel welcome with the exception of calling them female women. We accepted who they are, but not what they are. Apparently that wasn't enough. That was it. There wasn't much drama, it was for solidarity, and it was awesome and now it's gone.
>>
>>8706327
>We accepted who they are, but not what they are.
What's that supposed to mean?

You wanted a "womens space" that excludes trans women and includes trans men. That's no acceptance.

Every single year you could have returned the dialogue, but you people didn't, you refused to give up your transmisogyny, and the law rightly forbade that.

Real feminism is about equality and I'm proud of all the cis women who stood with their trans sisters to fight against all misogyny, whichever women it is against and whether it's men or women committing it.
>>
>>8706327
No, there was no attempt at dialogue. I won't pretend we tried for one, but neither did you.

And don't act like you accepted us at all- your acceptance amounted to the acknowledgement that you couldn't physically check the junk of every person entering the festival- that was not acceptance. It was acceptance in the same way that gays and lesbians were accepted in the mid twentieth century- if it was a secret and nobody knew about it, you weren't discriminated against for it.

And no, it wasn't about shutting you down- it wasn't saying "we want this festival shut down". It was saying "we want this festival to be actually open to us, for the leadership to acknowledge that we are women". The leadership of that festival was not willing to compromise- they were not willing to break bread.

Of course it was awesome- much in the same way that the fifties and sixties were awesome for cis white men, when the prevailing ideas were that they were superior to everyone else.

Lastly, I would like to say that many, perhaps even most, of the women there were not exclusionary. But the leadership was, and the leadership decided that their own belief in natal women being the only women was more important than the festival they worked so hard to create, so they shut it down.
>>
Feminists: Fine with using the law against sexual discrimination, except when it's our own!
>>
>>8706313
Citation needed? How about searching for No-Platforming Women and choose any one of the dozens if not hundreds of results. As for corruption, look no further than what they did to Planned Parenthood, what I posted up there. Apparently abortions aren't just for women! Destroy women's spaces? Well I started with MichFest, now how about a big one from not too long ago, the Vancouver Women's Library? Where they literally took out books by gender critical authors like Janice Raymond.

MichFest was cancelled because the the organizers were tired of fighting constant lawsuits and having to defend themselves from attacks by trans people. People who decided it was better to take MichFest away and ruin a long-standing fest because their feelings were hurt.

You're acting like there was a huge movement to get MichFest cancelled, like there were millions on your side. This is what the trans maniacs do. They make their voices out to be so much bigger than what they are. It was a few incredibly well-funded and persistent people who took MichFest out. It's a few incredibly well-funded and persistent people who continue to try to push the trans narrative on the public, especially CHILDREN.

Just look up billionaire Jennifer Pritzger and the shit HE has supported, and women's spaces he's shut down, and right-wing bullshit he pushes. This trans nonsense is conservative bullshit to marginalize women and put men in charge and brainwash children, and most don't aren't even aware of it. They're too busy circlejerking to anime.
>>
>>8706389
>Where they literally took out books by gender critical authors like Janice Raymond.
Go cry on /pol/ that Mein Kampf isn't in Jewish libraries.
>>
>>8706412
Lmao. What? Are you actually comparing Janice Raymond to Hitler? You know you just Godwin'd yourself, dear...
>>
>>8706361
>the leadership decided that their own belief in natal women being the only women was more important than the festival they worked so hard to create, so they shut it down.
This imo is what shows how much they really care about cis women. They don't, it's all about hatred, hatred of men, and for the leadership at least hatred of trans women too.
>>
>>8706424
Not an argument, cunt. There is no place for your gender libels in a civilized society.
>>
>>8706432
MichFest was a place to be away from men. It wasn't about hating men, it was about not having to think about them at all. It was about freedom to be us without being surrounded by men to mansplain or insult you for not performing femininity to their patriarchal degree. It wasn't anti-man pro-lesbian separatist diatribe that people who never went thought it was. It was a celebration of womanhood, and of women in entertainment, and business, and soli-fucking-darity.

Trans women are not women. At the very best, trans women are trans women. (Thanks Chimimanda) I support them as long as they don't try to infiltrate womens' spaces and shut them down. I treat them like people because they are people. I don't have any trans friends, but I can picture myself being friends with one. What I will not do is call someone who has never been a woman and has not and does not share womens' experiences and socialization a woman. Let's not even start on the whole period and worry of pregnancy thing.

Trans women can go off hormones and be a man again in a matter of few weeks. I will always be a woman, no matter what I do.
>>
>>8706487
The facts of your hateful misandrist and transmisonynist leaders' actions tell a different story.
>>
>>8706487
Nice to see that you don't consider trans men to be men, either- because anything they can do to be men, you could as well. If there's nothing you can do to change that, then there's nothing they can do to change that.
>>
>>8706487
"Trans women are not women"

and yet, once again, you seem upset that we were against you guys. You don't consider us women.

We are not men trying to infiltrate women's spaces and try to shut them down. We are women who were denied access to women's spaces, and were upset about it.

If black women were forbidden from entering, would you be so upset about them being against it?
>>
>>8706316
Oh look Cara showed up to mansplain about why being a little gay boy from birth and later being a cock hungry slut is more normal than the transbians trying to blend in as women. Neat.
>>
>>8706389
>HE
So much for recognizing trans women.

This is why all your spaces deserve to be shut down. Why you deserve everything you suffer. Karma is a bitch.
>>
>>8706564
"we recognize trans women. I mean, sure, they're all just men who want to come invade women's spaces and rape us, but we recognize them.

You know, as men"
>>
>>8705425
>>8705431
>>8705440
can confirm, this was basically how I felt long before I really knew trans people existed - attracted to women, but I didn't thin of myself as straight because I always imagined myself as a woman with another woman.
>>
File: 9083549.png (1MB, 1280x1428px) Image search: [Google]
9083549.png
1MB, 1280x1428px
>>8706531
Sex is good and healthy for a person. Sexuality should never be shamed and used as a basis for legitimacy/illegitimacy. In fact as a child, having people scream at you and constantly tell you that you're a faggot and a gay men, and force you to grouped with gay men who continue to call you a boy and worse, approach you as one, is terrifying and it's awful of you to try to enforce that.
>>
>>8706617
Did that happen to you?
>>
>>8706632
the only thing cara's been shamed for is being a stalker

she got served a restraining order for it even
>>
File: 908.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
908.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>8706632
Not the rape part but it's a very broad generalization of things that have happened to me.
>>
File: doubt.png (29KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
29KB, 300x162px
>>8706649
>>
>>8706361
>>8706512
>>8706516
>>8706524

Okay, this is it. I am done. Having to fight the same battles, answer the same rebuttals again and again only worded slightly differently by different trans activists and their allies who brigade and brigade is exhausting.

Every day I get more frustrated and exhausted and full of dread over this shit. Whenever I think trans women have said or done something too crazy, they go ahead and do something even crazier, and they get away with it, and get support for it.

This place used to be a decent LGBT space. Now it's becoming a space not only for trans, but for actual self-admitted autogynephiles who are men. Hell, they celebrate their autogynephilia. It really seems everywhere is becoming a men's space now. Dicks as far as the eye can see.

So congratulations: I give up. You win. Go and inherit your spaces out there in the world. I'll wait for people to get fed up and oust you and ask a collective "What were we thinking?" just like the Communist scare of the 50s and 60s. Enjoy your transfascism.
>>
>>8706677
>get BTFO
>throw a transphobic tantrum
>>
>>8706677

"I'll wait for people to get fed up and oust you and ask a collective "what were we thinking?"

the privelaged groupes have always thought that when their privelage is taken away.

Whites thought it when blacks were given rights.
Men thought it when women were given rights.
Straights thought it when homosexuals and bisexuals were given rights

Happens over and over.

Enjoy your memories of the past, because that's where your dream world is.
>>
>>8706677
>Enjoy your transfascism.
You know you just Godwin'd yourself, dear...
>>
>>8704943
90% of the are creepy as fuck and if you have to ask, you are probably part of that 90%.

They are autogynephiliacs who fetishize lesbian relationships. There is no dialogue to be had with people like this. People used to be able to call these creeps for what they are, but recently it's become "transphobic" to point out the obvious. We used to be allowed to not want to roleplay with some AGP dude stroking his girlcock through his panties while browsing lesbian porn with his other hand. Now it's all about "sex positivity" and "queerness". The worst part is trannies used to be smart but the recent publicity has really driven the IQ down. Now you get retards like Mr. "privelage" here >>8706701 talking out of his ass as, if he's capable of coherent thought.
>>
>>8706730
Ad hominem isn't an argument, sweety
>>
>>8706743
Thread isn't asking for an argument, tranny. Thread is asking for an explanation and I gave one.
>>
>>8706617
>Sexuality should never be shamed and used as a basis for legitimacy/illegitimacy.
thank you!

>>8706730
>>8706677
>Now it's becoming a space not only for trans, but for actual self-admitted autogynephiles who are men. Hell, they celebrate their autogynephilia. It really seems everywhere is becoming a men's space now. Dicks as far as the eye can see.
no one should be shamed for their sexuality
my sexuality does not make me illegitimate
>>
ITT: /pol/ larping as TERFs
>>
>>8706389
>It was a few incredibly well-funded and persistent people who took MichFest out
I'm glad these litigious bitches got a taste of their own medicine
>>
>>8705389
half bullshit memes and half uncomfortable habits girls dont often have that confirmation bias will select for in trans behavior visibility. usually boils down to how you approach women and dating in general afaik. mostly because translesbians who have a problem with male "tendencies" generally have a problem with them when theyre directed at them romantically, Lots of lesbians exhibit some male socialization cues. thats why butch/fem exists.

It seems like the usual "if you approach me and don't magically know i'm not attracted to you you need to gas yourself" kind of mentality. which is far from exclusive to lesbians.
>>
>>8706795
ITT: trannies gonna trans
>>
>>8705431
basically this is what that cringy shit refers to yeah. translesbians are women first before they are attracted to other women.
>>
>>8706778
I'm not shaming you for your sexuality. I'm shaming you for your delusions. Your fetish doesn't de-legitimize your womanhood, your penis does.
>>
>>8705562
>corrective rape
what rape? afaik, the only likely rape to happen is a cis girl pushing a transbian down and riding her fucking submissive face.
>>
>>8706795
ITP: Feminist damage control.
>>
File: cwc.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cwc.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>8706820
>being able to sit on a face this beautiful.
>>
>>8706161
>>8706094
you're both idiots. this is real stuff that happens on both sides and it has nothing to do with any observed reality but someone seeing one instance and using it to attention whore and get (you)s in their in groups going "oh look at this drama lama bitch isn't she terrible?" commence hug boxing and status grooming.

This shitty behavior is unironically cancer on both sides
>>
>>8706795
I don't know, the "WAAAH muh michfest!§" post seems pretty genuine
>>
>>8706819
there is nothing wrong with celebrating my autogynephilia
>>
>>8706835
Yeah that poster knew WAY too many terf talking points to be /pol/.
>>
>>8706677
you're an idiot if you think we're going to get ousted on our lonesome, it will be a backslide of all womens rights if it ever gets that bad.

as for dicks as far as the eye can see and safe spaces, where the hell do you really think you are? maybe you should spend some time on /d/ and learn to chill the fuck out. you obviously are completely lacking the general rounding in behavior an understanding of the adult content and leanings of this website will provide. you don't even have to sclich to any of it.
>>
>>8706824
its ironic because theyre about as hairy as your average terf
>>
>>8706677
>Every day I get more frustrated and exhausted and full of dread over this shit.

Do yourself a favor and save yourself and us from it.
>>
>>8706677
Why are you filled with dread? Even you must realize you're the aggressor here, right? Do trans women actually scare you? They're an oppressed class of people.
>>
>>8706938
She has the privilege of being unaware of her privilege.
>>
>>8705645
>Might as well just say they have cooties too!
They do though
>>
File: 1477168999174.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1477168999174.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>8705021
>maybe look for someone whos looking for a tranny
Who would want a tranny when they can have a real female tho?
>>
>>8706617
>Sexuality should never be shamed and used as a basis for legitimacy/illegitimacy.
It is really fucking cute (and hypocritical of you) to on one hand say shit about transwomen being HSTS as a more valid form of transpeople then on the other hand spout about how sexuality shouldn't be used to degrade people.
You are basically just saying that when it suits your goals/ justifies you.
>>
>>8706316
This. People like Nicola Maines aren't the problem. It's the creepers who are the dangers to women >>8706265
>>
>>8706303
lmao
>>
>>8706795
nah /pol/ doesn't know much about mitchfest, it was probably an actual terf
>>
File: botatos.jpg (417KB, 2151x2603px) Image search: [Google]
botatos.jpg
417KB, 2151x2603px
Hi its OP here, this thread was about people getting to the bottom of the L-T tensions that I see here a lot of the time and hopefully reduse them.

I completely understand the distain towards the authoritarian trans-activists and there fucking stupid crusade to normalize transgenderism and the "you have to love my girlz benis unless your a transphobe" thing and why a lot of lesbians have a problem with trans people because of this

And also understand why trannies have an issue with being painted like a monster and a danger to women everywhere just because they suffer from a mental disorder and happen to like women that I see a lot of cis lesbians on this board push forward

I'm a bi mtf but more into men so I don't really have much of a horse in this race and unlike >>8706730 suggests I'm not a creep I just hate seeing everyone argue all the time and was trying to spark conversation, of coarse I understand this is 4chan and that people are usually meaner here but in the last 6 months thing have gotten really heated, but I see this arguing will never end and you shouldn't try to stop it, I just wanted to talk to similar minded people about my feelings.

I'm sick of what most of the lgbt movement is doing and all the leftist Marxist political bullshit, I thought this place was free from that, where people were lower to the ground and for a while it felt like that.

sorry for wasting everyones time.
>>
File: IMG_0612.jpg (66KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0612.jpg
66KB, 1024x576px
>>8708318
No one is ever going to like transbians, regardless of wether you kiss up to them in a right wing or left wing way. Get over it.
>>
>>8708362
why?
>>
>>8708318
It won't end until the last remnants of second wave feminism and TERFism have been wiped off the face of the Earth
>>
>>8708496
This is the aggression I'm talking about
>>
>>8708558
I'm not an aggressive person. I say that in the same way I would say the last remnants of Nazism need to be wiped off the face of the Earth, because it's a harmful fascist movement.
>>
>>8704943
because normal trannys don't want to seem lgbt. straight mtfs fit better into a cishet framework, while even passing trasbians will always be at least somewhat degenerate.
>>
nothing matters. all this talking is pointless. you aren't doing anything to change the situation you're all just regurgitating ideas without any free will to collaborate and connect and change the dynamic. having inflexible opinions and inability to question your own motives are basically the signs of being a robotic sheeple and the continued lack of capacity for change and critical introspection calls for a permanent end to any discussion. no one is convinced and the thread goes nowhere

even just the op invoking a marxist boogeyman to invent a reason for why they and everyone else here is stubborn and incapable of change and incorporation of advantageous ideas is very telling. it's too easy to invent a paranoid delusion conspiracy to remain complacent and never take a fair psychological inventory of the bias of your ideas and self image and world view. its tantamount to a cry for help--- not help making your life better, but you need someone to to tie the noose because you cant suicide on your own. as it stand this board is a lot of people looking for validation for their toxic, antisocial ideas and self hatred. all the self sabotage is not only personal opinions but literally blind ideologies built around imploding and damaging your potential
>>
>>8708700

>nothing matters. all this talking is pointless.

>antisocial ideas and self hatred. all the self sabotage is not only personal opinions but literally blind ideologies built around imploding and damaging your potential

so, shadow the hedgehog, how do I stop having a mental disorder, and why if nothing matters
>>
>>8708700

Also when I was talking about the far left thing I was talking about my personal feelz not trying to create a boogyman
>>
>>8708558
It's not a aggresion it's a fact.
>>
>>8708991
Looking back on what we said I thought he meant terfs, not the ideology, sorry
>>
>>8705126
cis lesbian here, that's not true! There's hope for you.
I don't know if I could date someone trans because I just can't understand them and I wouldn't want them to feel bad about me not understanding them but if I went to really love a girl and she told me she was trans I would deal with it, vagina included.
>>
>>8705506
Cis lesbian here (again) and agreed. I think that being a bitch towards them is ridiculous. Even if I don't "understand" them I still treat them like human beings and don't shit talk them. Live and let live. I don't get the whole hatememe.
>>
>>8706677
So terfy, when are ya gonna switch sides and back the right? Might be the only chance to ever have your identity and female spaces back.
>>
>>8707124
I mean Cara reinvents reality whenever it suits her.

A couple weeks ago she claimed that her being expelled from university for stalking was her "choosing to leave".
>>
>>8705506

pretty much this

Lesbians not being attracted to me doesn't make me upset at all- what upsets me is when people say things along the lines of "of course I'm not attracted to you, you're just a guy in girls clothing"
>>
>>8704943
>sjw hons who think lesbians should have sex with them
Those are the only ones I have a problem with and that's because they refuse to accept a no. I don't run into too many trans IRL but I've never actually had this happen to me anywhere except online so I don't get riled up about it.
I don't think anyone should be discriminated from employment, health care, renting/living in a place etc. because of gender or sexuality. I've shared restrooms with both FTMs and MTFs, drag queens/kings, gay men etc. at gay clubs and it hasn't been a problem.
But, it's absolutely ridiculous to equate not wanting to date someone with bigotry.
Lesbians don't go around telling straight girls they're bigots for not wanting to consider dating them. We're not their type, that's how it is, and we accept it. When men, bi, trans or anyone else tells us we can't say no, they deserve to be told to fuck off. I won't date a smoker, I won't date someone who doesn't like animals, I have lots of reasons why someone wouldn't be my type but it doesn't mean I would treat them unfairly professionally or personally in any other capacity.
It's really ridiculous when certain people think they should be some special snowflake exception and throw a tantrum about it.
It's not like you can't get a partner either. There's more bi women than lesbians, that's a fact.
Obviously, if you're into guys, that's not my business, anymore than gay dudes or straight women are, so no issues there.

t. cis lesbian who isn't interested in either FTMs or MTFs, and off the market anyway (engaged to a great girl).
>>
>>8710333
>It's not like you can't get a partner either. There's more bi women than lesbians, that's a fact.

If we have to settle for bi girls, that just goes to show that you don't consider us real women. Real women don't have to settle for bisexuals.
>>
>>8705401
I had that experience as well. Especially when i was younger and didnt even know what being trans was. I Heard the term lesbian and knew that the term applied to me but it would then slam up against the reality of my physical body and I would just go in circles for hours on end. It would usually end with me confused and crying unless something else caught my attention.
I always thought I had brain damage or some rare genetic mutation that turned me into a fucking monster.
Ugh, it was awful. Thank god for the distracting power of video games
>>
File: 4564573.png (818KB, 718x1112px) Image search: [Google]
4564573.png
818KB, 718x1112px
>>8710232
I wasn't expelled, it was just that initially the university made it illegal for me to be on campus for a long time, causing me to fail out. Among other things.
>>
>>8710359
Oh right, thanks for proving me right and reminding me I forgot to mention you all also have the option of dating each other.
Lesbians are totally fine with dating each other, that's what we most prefer.
>>
>>8710378
Why do you keep saying things that imply you don't consider us real women or lesbians without actually saying it out loud? In your general, you call us men all the time, why do you pretend not to be transphobic in other threads?
>>
>>8710384
Well, for one thing, we're not all a hive mind. We're different people with different opinions.
If my telling you FTM wasn't a hint as well, my not wanting to date you is not related to your gender identification.
In my case, I'm not attracted to masculine characteristics mentally or physically. If you were someone seriously trying to pass, I would respect that and consider you a woman. Even if you weren't passing well but trying, I would treat you no differently socially or professionally at work, and if we had interests and personality match, be friends the same way I am with straight people or gay guys.
But I have no interest in dating anyone who wasn't born a female and distinctly very feminine. And doubly so if someone can't understand and accept a no when they get turned down. It's something gay people experience all the time and we learn to accept that the majority of the ones we might be attracted to will never want to date us.
>>
>>8710421
How hard do I have to try for you to not misgender me or treat me like a man?
>>
>>8710421
Well I would prefer that lesbians see me the same way they see other women who are born female. Which is why I stay stealth. It's not about having sex, it's just about being seen the right way.
>>
>>8710359
>If we have to settle for bi girls
Ugh. As a lover of all kinds of women, I find it very insulting that you think its settling to be with a Bi girl. They are still people and no less valid than a lesbian.
>>
>>8710434
You would need to tell me either your gender or if you want me to address you a certain way. One or the other will tell me what to do.
I have had a close butch friend who eventually transitioned in the past who let me know at a certain point, he preferred male pronouns.
If you don't tell me outright but it's clear to me your gender is ambiguous, I generally avoid using pronouns.
As for "treating", I should explain that I knew I was a lesbian since I was young and always planned my life to be completely independent financially and in other respects.
I learned that it was smarter to be polite and respectful as I was brought up, but a little distant from both straight women and men (which is who I deal with most times) so there isn't any accidental attraction that one of us won't want. As it turned out, I end up treating them pretty much the same though I do share more hobbies with women. Other than that though, a lot of the same small-chat, talk about families, friends, work, news, TV shows, things like that. So that's likely how it would turn out, a polite chat about just regular stuff really.
As for say, male chivalry, I never look or ask for it but I won't raise a fuss of course if a guy wants to do a small thing like open a door. I thank them and I try to return the favor. I do the same with women too.
>>
>>8710593
When people talk about bi girls as if they're worse, I assume they want to date lesbians not out of actual affection, but as the kind of ultimate form of self-affirmation

which is shitty as hell
>>
>>8710469
I don't see a problem with being stealth. I think of it as the same as gays choosing to be closeted but healthier, as you aren't being misgendered when that happens the way we get misjudged in our sexuality by straight people.
I do think if you're not honest to your partner about it by a reasonable time (e.g. serious relationship not casual dating), that could be an issue. But that's an issue of honesty with your partner, nothing to do with your gender. I think it's a problem when you hide anything major about yourself from your lover.
>>
>>8710620
That's very fair.
>>
>>8710593
I didn't mean settling as in they're worse people. I meant that it's implying there's something about trans women that makes it so that ONLY bisexual men or women would be interested in us. Which is basically telling us we aren't women. I would date a bi woman as long as she didn't know I was trans, so I would know for sure she was attracted to me as a woman and not as something in between.
>>
>>8710434
it's hard
>>
>>8706938
Niggers are also impressed and I'm still afraid they'll chase me down the street and rape/rob me
I'm sure it must come as a shock to trannies but from 3 girls are taught to be fearful of men and males so when trannies come in not passing and demanding for you to kiss them and suck their "girl penis" or else you're a bad person who deserves to be ousted from the community I'm sure that some nat. Lesbians see the correlation.
You want to be a real girl then act like one and keep your shit piped down.
>>
>>8710333

OP back, its nice to see some people here have reasonable stances :)
>>
>>8704943
I think people really really misunderstood the argument trans activists made.
Let's get this out of the way: genital preference is innate. There is nothing wrong with not being attracted to someone because of their genitals or how they look. However social factors prevent a lot of people from being honest with themselves and with others. If you look at porn search results trans porn is incredibly popular among men yet the vast majority of men won't admit to being attracted to transwomen. If you're not into something then you're not into it but it's worth asking yourself if that's due to innate preference (which is fine) or social factors.

This argument has been maliciously spun into "Bedickened transbians claim lesbians not being into them is transphobic!" by TERFs then sold to people who don't know any better.
>>
File: unrelated_janelle.jpg (26KB, 376x490px) Image search: [Google]
unrelated_janelle.jpg
26KB, 376x490px
>>8711493
You're acting like I'm not fearful of men, or that I wouldn't be fearful of a trans woman who did that to me. I've had to block older trans women who were creepy to me online because I'm a passing early transitioner. But that sort of thing doesn't happen the way you're describing it, where there are tons of trans women barging into women's spaces and demanding that cis women suck their dicks.

I count on cis women to have my back when men are being creeps and I'm in a bad situation because I'm drunk or whatever, and they do. Even cis women I don't know. All I would ask from you is to have my back in the same way, but I know you wouldn't, if you knew I was trans. And that's scary to me. It's no different from the second wavers who didn't support their sisters of color. It's not brave or radical, it's fucked up.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.