[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well guys, when the burdizzo failed, calcium chloride will hopefully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

Well guys, when the burdizzo failed, calcium chloride will hopefully triumph. Hopefully I didn't fuck up too bad.
So AMA!!
>inb3 mentally ill tranny faggot
>>
>>8703848
Can't you literally set an add on backpage, give oral to literally 5 middle aged fat chasers and pay for your surgery in a fucking hospital?
You know an orchiectomy ranges from 900 to 3k (and 3k only on meme doctors who got booked by a legion of trannies).
>>
>>8703848
I hope it goes well for you sister. You are an inspiration to all of us :)
>>
Why are you going for a burdizzo or calcium chloride? Do you like horrifying pain?

I was planning on trying an elastrator if it came down to it.
>>
>>8703864
>implign Im passing
But anywho, not a bad idea--but that fucks SRS outcomes--plus im basically paying my way through college and transitioning on minimum wage. As long as there isnt a cyst from this, everything should be okie dokie.

>>8703873
<3

>>8703895
I tried burdizzo, but that was like 4 months ago, and my T baseline didnt change. Literally no pain? from this, but very very uncomfortable from the pressure. Burdizzo hurts like hell though. Hopefully this will preserve most of my scrotal tissue.
>>
>>8703848
update, about 1.5 hours later the discomfort has mostly subsided--sort of the residual if you were recently hit in the groin.
Swelling--theyre currently about 1.5ish x their size pre injection
>>
>>8703914
you are aware that the end goal of this is to get a doctor to remove your testicles anyway, thinking that you have testicular cancer?
>>
>>8704053
Not really though. Its a technique used in the sterilization/emasculation of animals--really impressive results for not having invasive tissue removal.
>>
File: 12829243780132.jpg (63KB, 606x603px) Image search: [Google]
12829243780132.jpg
63KB, 606x603px
>>8703848
ohhh I love these threads!
the one about a guy (he didt clam to be a tranny) castrating himself on meth was the best
>>
>>8704051
pics or didnt happen
>>
>>8704091
I mean, believe it or not, it happened.
I did it w/o anesthesia, and I really wish I had done it later in the evening so I could just go to bed.

>>8704352
Blue board hun, also, it's like 2 pinpricks. What do you want to see lmao
>>
>>8703848
I wish I had this kind of resolve, I'm way to passive and useless to of anything out of the ordinary.

Good on you OP, some will call you stupid and dangerous, I will call you resolute and strong.
>>
so what's next exactly? they swell up and then do what?
>>
File: 2eLCYemBA9s[2].jpg (142KB, 864x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2eLCYemBA9s[2].jpg
142KB, 864x1080px
>>8704654
get necrosis and die
>>
>>8703848
>they are forced to do this in america because no NHS

thank allah we have the NHS
>>
>>8704685
But the NHS gatekeeps the shit out of trans people, while we have informed consent.
>>
Update, just took 625 mg of acetometaphin, totally forgot that I had some on hand.
I'll update in the morning if I'm still kickin
>>
>>8705221
Good luck.
>>
>>8705221
Not to make you feel dysphoric but post your necrotic testicles please.
>>
I hope OP is okay. Please update.
>>
>>8707772
I'm alive! I slept next to none last night, but I'm alive. Still swollen, the spermatic cords have hardened, testes have withdrawn a bit inside.
>>
>>8707946
I'm glad to hear it! How's the pain? If you couldn't sleep it must have been kind of bad. Does it feel like you got kicked in the nuts or worse/different?
>>
>>8707957
Exactly that. Like someones lightly standing on my junk. Like the pain is a 5, but the achy soreness pressure feeling is 8and counting.
>>
>>8707963
Sounds bad. I hope it doesn't get worse. Have you noticed other symptoms? Pulse, respiration, nausea, headache etc? Do you have a blood pressure monitor you could use to check your BP?
>>
>>8707963
Slight nausea,.but as much as when kicked in the groin.
Went to urgent care for pain meds, and bp, pulse were all fine
>>
>>8707992
Okay, it was bad enough that you actually went to a medical facility, but they must not have been too concerned.
Would you do this again?
>>
>>8703848
so, did you inject the calcium chloride?
what does it do to the testicles?
le "asking for a friend" meme
>>
>>8707996
Well my old roommate figured something was up, told her, and she said that she was gonna call a few people locally, to make me go to the dr if I didn't go myself.
>>8708007
Yes, it necrotizes the tissue--reducing testosterone dramatically.
Honestly though, get some pain meds beforehand though.
Theraflu, Nyquil and/or vicodin
>>
this right here is why we think trannies are insane

only a trannie would give themselves a home-done procedure like this
>>
>>8708198
Yep
People never try to sew up cuts themselves or anything
>>
>>8708198
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-07-31-lipo-death_x.htm
>>
What is op doing here?
>>
>>8708257
She's doing what 99% of the people on here would do if they had a fucking spine.
>>
>>8703895
>planning on trying an elastrator
Those don't work so well on humans. Good way to get a gaping bleeding wound with a lot of necrotic tissue.
>>
>>8708257
She's killing her testicles. Looks like through a chemical process.

It's nice to see another old-fashioned tranny who realizes she doesn't need to wait on the doctors for everything. I stabbed my testicles with scissors while I was early into puberty.

Hurt like a bitch, means I'll never get a great vagina, but it also stopped my masculinization right in the fucking tracks and gave the endos the rush they needed to give me the right hormones.
>>
>>8708207

Some people do. Insane people. Like OP
>>
File: 1502026736546.jpg (73KB, 720x520px) Image search: [Google]
1502026736546.jpg
73KB, 720x520px
>>8708277
tbdesu, no tranny's gonna get a great vajoogoo in our lifetime.
might as well just leave it @ orchi or chemical castration & call it w/e.
but congrats, anon.
you are much braver than most tranners anywhere, & i'm guessing it actually paid off for you, do kudos
>>
>>8708173
so do i inject it directly into the testes?
>>
>>8708271
Or you could say "if they had the balls" lulz
>>8708273
Yeah, I have heard that about elastrators--if the band comes undone, loose, shifts, gets sweaty--it could end badly.
In a cow that can't reach it, it's pretty effective.
>>8708277
I wish I was more aggressive about it as a kid. I tried cryocastration 3 times at age 8-10, and clearly it didn't work. At 10 or 11 I saw this tranny on TV that was talking about self mutilation of her genitals in her teens, and I was like "well fuck me that explains it"
>>8708469
I'm pretty sure as long as most of the scrotal tissue is there, a chonburi flap still works. Hell theres even the sigmoid colon that would work if there's insufficient tissue.
>>8708525
http://www.spayfirst.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/CaCl-formulation-and-dosing-chart-with-photos-for-website-English.pdf
This is the protocol I followed, wait till I survive for a month or so though. I'll update here till it 404s, and make a new thread if it gets bad/a month is over
>>
>>8708469
Having had SRS, it beats going through life with a penis even if it is far from perfect.
>>
Keep us updated my man.
>>
>>8708469
>Chemical castration for life

Enjoy kidney/liver failure.

>orchiectomy

Enjoy a limp dick swinging over a scar for life.

This obsession over SRS is a bit much sometimes, the procedure has been done endless times since the 50's and it's very well sorted out by this point. It's better to do it now then all the generations of prior trannies in more unforgiving environments who HAD to have SRS to change their birth certificate or use the woman's bathroom.
>>
>>8708277
its too bad my balls are so resiliant. I racked myself hard as fuck after riding a bike into a ditch when i was 10-13 or so. while I was lying there in pain someone came to help thinking I was a little girl probably just because of my long hair. so I just told him my arm was hurting..
I had blisters on my balls but they healed back fine.
past puberty now, I'm okay just presenting androgynous but it's getting more difficult to do.
>>
>>8709731
It's a shame they're so hard to kill.
>>
File: 787879070896.png (88KB, 617x375px) Image search: [Google]
787879070896.png
88KB, 617x375px
god, Im crazy but thankfully not THIS crazy
>>
>>8708271
this

I hate being so fucking weak
>>
>>8710052
Yes, most of us were too weak to kill our balls when it would do the most good.
>>
>>8710179
I was too stupid to even know what balls did
>>
Day 2 update
Still alive
Nyquil every 5 ish hours is the way to go.
Doesn't hurt at all, and I slept halfway through the night, retook Nyquil and slept again.
Still have 11 Vicodin that I'm rationing--as the protocol indicated this may last up to 10 days.
They might actually be even more swollen today than they were yesterday.
>>
File: beep.jpg (220KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
beep.jpg
220KB, 1200x900px
why would you do this?
:(
>>
File: tumblr_o47ouv5DoS1s0ifhgo1_500.gif (980KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o47ouv5DoS1s0ifhgo1_500.gif
980KB, 500x379px
Scoob I don't think this will work out. Part of me knows these posts are real- and as a dick sucking faggot it's like I'm reading about people crashing their own car. Definitely an interesting thread though
>>
>>8712505
I'm intersex, and my T levels have been really low for the past year. Enough to transition without hrt.
I got a blood test back and the T was back up right around the minimum for cis males and I kinda freaked out.
I should've just been a good little hon and slurpied some spiro.
>>
File: 1458923917048.jpg (354KB, 1565x1955px) Image search: [Google]
1458923917048.jpg
354KB, 1565x1955px
Oh my days what the heck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>8709334
>>orchiectomy
>Enjoy a limp dick swinging over a scar for life.

Go over to eunuch.org forums. Some guys (who are not MtF) really want this.
>>
File: all_hail.jpg-large.jpg (211KB, 1440x2048px) Image search: [Google]
all_hail.jpg-large.jpg
211KB, 1440x2048px
ALL HAIL
>>
>>8712585
This site is actually really helpful on this topic--on time left remaining and others experiences.
Update, by caliper, they've reached double their original size.
>>
>>8715523
Is the pain getting any better?
>>
>>8715586
I've been taking 650mg of acetometaphin every 4-5 hours. I've been laying about all day.
When I do get up, the pain is about the same--like a 5 painwise, but between a 8and 10 discomfort wise.
Eunuch forums indicate somewhere between 4 and 10 days for the swelling to start going back down. I do have the concern of the solution seeping into the seminal ducts and then my urinary tract--cause that could be bad long term
>>
File: 6cf.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>8703848
OP PLEASE POST A PIC I BEG OF YOU
>>
>>8715622
why didn't you just get an orchiectomy? lack of money?
if you're truly intersex a professional would have accepted to do it
>>
>>8715693
Yeah, my copay with insurance is like 4k, with the surgeon in the network.
Additionally, it was assumed they were dead for along time, as my t was basically gone--but since it showed up out of nowhere, I kindof flipped out.
>>
>>8715622
Sounds bad but at least the pain isn't getting worse. I hope this works out.
>>
>>8715693
Oh and alot of SRS surgeons won't touch you if you you've had a bilateral.
>>8715661
It's a blue board guys! They don't look like anything. Just testes.
>>8715768
Also, day 3 update.
Slept all night, and no pain this morning??!? Little sensitive, and tender to the touch, but at least not a constant painful pressure.
I'll keep on bed rest a day or so to be sure.
>>
>>8716801
Great! Looks like the worst is over. The big question is whether it actually worked. How long are you going to wait before getting a T test?
>>
>>8717445
Prolly gonna wait 20 or so days after the pain totally stops.
It's back up a bit now, way better than yesterday though.
I've been building an excel document taking measurements three times a day, for shits and giggles
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.