[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any blacks or Hispanics here? Did you feel that you were forced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (54KB, 465x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 465x445px
Any blacks or Hispanics here? Did you feel that you were forced out of the closet earlier by hypermasculine culture?
>>
File: tfw bisexual master race.png (16KB, 325x238px) Image search: [Google]
tfw bisexual master race.png
16KB, 325x238px
>>8702525
Brazilian here, I don't see any problem, I fuck with crossdresser (married with women) all the time and i have a gf. My family and friends knows I do this
>>
>>8702525
hispanic here.
im still in the closet, but i personally realized i was bi (mostly gay) when i was in middle school. maybe im just desensitized and repressed, but ive never felt like i was exposed to that hypermasculine culture. ive always thought all people -- at least white people -- were as equally homophobic as my people. i mean, for what it's worth, i am pretty repressed, and i do consciously try to act "straight" sometimes, but i always thought all closet cases were like that...
>>
>>8702563
What if you were the crossdresser though
>>
>Be born in LatAm shithole
>Be subconsciously gay acting as a little kid (liked dancing to menudo n sheeeiit)
>Other kids try to bully me and beat the fag out of me
>Wise up quick and repress hard
>Thankfully have older siblings to kinda protect me
>Move to the US at the end of elementary school
>Repress all through middle/high school
>Learn about 4chan and /b/ at 15
>Fap to nothing but gif threads of big cocks cumming and traps
>Never came out as gay/queermo because of Catholicism and cultural norms
>Try to date cis girls and seem normal
>Tell them that I like being more feminine and am interested in cross dressing (couldn't articulate being trans)
>Some give me their panties and some clothes but want nothing to do with it
>Get laughed at, dumped and exposed by others
>Dress like an emo kid because that's the most feminine I was allowed to be
>Grow very depressed and stop caring about everything
>Grades are shit since 7th grade
>Barely graduate high school or had any friends
>Thought I would get disowned if I ever came out as trans
>Waited after high school was done, parents divorced and then even a little bit more just to be sure but could never gather the courage
>Being trans was gonna be a secret taken to the grave
>Tried waiting it out until I would be allowed by society to die one day
>Waited 5-6 years before buckling
>By that time I'm already 25
>Start hoarding women's clothing and buy diy mones online
>Mother finds locked duffle bag underneath bed and starts asking questions
>Tell her I'm extremely depressed and will start going to therapy
>Come out to therapist and then my mom
>Be queermo tranny now with reckless abandon
>>
>>8702733
I was going to talk about it. If you are a pathetic sub, you should hide this from everyone because you're going to die sooner or later. If you're a sexually active guy who fucks everything you see ahead friends and family can respect you.
>>
>>8702733
Mulatto bi here.
I personally know black crossdressers living alone now and avoid contact with other blacks at all costs. If I find out one day that my son or cousin is gay or bi (bottom) he's going to learn how to become a man with a good old-fashioned public lynching.
>>
File: dg.jpg (37KB, 581x589px) Image search: [Google]
dg.jpg
37KB, 581x589px
>be black
>go to barbershop
>sit in chair, guy cutting my hair
>he asks me if I have a gf
>I said no
>When was my last gf
>said never had one
>he starts laughing at me "nigga u a virgin?"
>"dude just cut my hair"
>He does so but starts rambling on about how he can't believe it because the local women are so "easy"
>20 minutes of him talking about all the thots he's nutted in
>leave disgusted and embarrased.
>>
>>8702738
that's a typical latina trans woman's story who comes from a poor conservative immigrant family

i've read a few personal confessions from other trans and gnc people who had unsupportive parents or abusive childhoods
>>
>>8702770
>pathetic sub
I don't really see "subs" as pathetic necessarily. A lot of bottoms I run into are outwardly quite masculine. The other side of that is I encounter a lot of tops that seem to try very hard and come off as pathetic in the process.

A bottom can be a guy who is comfortable with himself and has nothing to prove. The other side of the top coin is a guy who is actually just terrified of emasculation.
>>
>>8703080
Don't be so weak next time. He's the one you're paying. If he wants to talk about sex, talk about it.
>>
File: j09l1bZ.png (2MB, 1174x1492px) Image search: [Google]
j09l1bZ.png
2MB, 1174x1492px
>>8706011
You're retarded.
If you're paying someone they should cater to YOUR needs, not the other way around.
I would never go back to a barber that was that homophobic.
There are plenty of gay barbers.
Life is too short to spend it with people idiots.
>>
>>8706068
The barber did nothing homophobic. He expressed his sexuality and the poster was too afraid to mention that they were gay. That's not on the barber and my point is that it's pointless to complain about people being unaccepting if you don't even try to expose yourself.
>>
>>8702525
What the fuck is a masculine culture? Men are suppose to be masculine just cause you're gay doesn't mean that masculinity is some sort of made up culture
>>
>>8706068
The barber just wanted to start a conversation. Sure he's a bit crude when talking about his sexcapades but all we wanted was to break the silence
>>
>>8702525

>Any blacks or Hispanics here?

I am. I am also a bisexual trans woman.

>Did you feel that you were forced out of the closet earlier by hypermasculine culture?

Nope, but I can't say there was much of a hypermasculine culture in my case. My parents aren't the poor degenerates you see around (though I would say we are poor) which you normally associate with Hispanics (at least the Caribbean variety of which we are a part). They and my extended family are religious and serious as they say. No teen pregnancies, no gang members, no one with a criminal record up to first cousins, etc. Talking about my extended family doesn't have much purpose since they live back in DR and the last time I saw them in childhood was the summer before 8th grade (as in they haven't had lots of influence on me), but 3 of my aunts are CPAs while another is a doctor in pharmacy.

So my parents didn't try to push me on girls at any point. My dad didn't talk about grabbing titties or fucking pussy or anything. It was extremely chaste. At most he noted the women on the street verbally and said something stupid, but not sexual about them. I didn't talk with the kids around me at school either and the white kids I knew in grades 6-9 in the suburbs were degenerate in their own way. My mother once took away a VHS film when we were young that my grandfather brought for my brothers and me that had Brazilian native girls topless. Some time after coming out, my mother said she should have brought more girls around when I was younger. I thought to myself that might have ironically made me come out sooner.

The only thing I had to do to be seen as adequately male by my parents was submit to hair cuts and not do girly things. They didn't habitually require me to play sports.

I do wonder if Hispanic and Black trannies who started in their teens were forced out of the closet by being part of their machismo-loving, degenerate families, like you asked.
>>
>>8706111
>The barber did nothing homophobic.
>>8706111
Asking someone why they can't get a woman is implying that there is something wrong with you aka gay.
People shouldn't talk about nutting in hoes when they're cutting your hair unless you bring up the subject first.
Gross.
>>
>>8702525
AGPs are more likely to stay closeted than in white families.

HSTSes are incorrigibly feminine, same as whites.
>>
>>8706262

How do you know gay was what he was implying was wrong with you and not being asocial?
>>
>>8702738
>using this much greentext instead of just writing a paragraph
>>
>>8702525
>Any blacks or Hispanics here?
Im a black transbian of the southern variety ( no longer in the south, though)

>Did you feel that you were forced out of the closet earlier by hypermasculine culture?

Nope. Im still partially in the closet, actually.
My parents think Im gay (which they arent technically wrong about).
I never really hung out with too many black people because they would make fun of me for "not being black enough" so I never really got caught up in the hyper masculinity thing. Also, my moms been divorced for most of my life so there was no father figure to push it until she got remarried about 7 to 8 years ago. I had an older brother but he was too into his own thing (sports, hanging out with friends, etc) to make a token effort and he eventually turned into a shitty human being.
All in all, I managed to dodge a fucking bullet at the exspense of transitioning late.
>>
>>8703080
This is common, I always go to barbershops and it always happens to me, every time.
>>
>>8706954
my barber was a rasta that just got blazed as fuck and hyperfocused on my hair for an hour
>>
>>8707065
Latino here, I don't cut my hair in barbers for 2 years. Or I'm going to some overly gay barber or a straight guy who feels he's doing a gay job and tries to act like a super macho.
>>
File: mmm.jpg (45KB, 345x500px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
45KB, 345x500px
/pol/ here

I love you all.
>>
>>8707225
Impossi-/pol/
>>
Mexican cis gay here AMA :3
>>
>>8703080
I had a tax driver like this
>>
>>8707248
well gay minorities are minorities that don't reproduce so it's more than possible
>>
>>8702525
My dad knew I was either a fag or tranny and protected me from dumb people outside of my community who sought and actively encouraged black male aggression and hyper masculinity.

Best dad ever desu.
>>8707277
Black lesbian couples have the highest rate of having families in the LGBT community.
>>
>>8706124
no straights allowed. go back to pol
>>
File: IMG_9564.jpg (20KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9564.jpg
20KB, 201x250px
why doesn't anyone discuss about the rampant homophobia/transphobia in the black community?
>>
File: oez52o9ka7cvomafrpea.jpg (29KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
oez52o9ka7cvomafrpea.jpg
29KB, 636x477px
>>8706335
>southern black transbian
>>
>>8706111
>saying you're gay in a black barbershop
>>
File: androphilia.jpg (45KB, 328x499px) Image search: [Google]
androphilia.jpg
45KB, 328x499px
>>8707409

I'm not >>8706124 but he has a valid point. Male homosexuality needn't be the highly visible flamboyant stereotype people think of it as.
>>
>>8707412
For the same reason nobody gave a fuck about the opioid crisis when it was mostly black folks dying
>>
File: Duke-Nukem-Forever-Wallpaper.jpg (371KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Duke-Nukem-Forever-Wallpaper.jpg
371KB, 1920x1080px
>>8702525
Nope, there's nothing to be ashamed about fucking not only cisgirls, but also transgirls and traps. I feel like I've never been there.

As long as you're dom and 100% top, the later two barely qualify as a gay sexual act.

>hypermasculine?
No such thing, what the western media calls hypermasculinity is just regular masculinity.

t. latino
>>
>bifag living in France
>no Latina with juicy ass
>no Latinos with thick muscles
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8706335
>no father figures
>trans/gay
ha

Good idea to stay away from the South tho
>>
>>8706262
He didn't ask him why he can't get a woman you stupid SJW cuck faggot, he asked him if he had a girlfriend.
The barber assumed anon was a virgin, not gay. Nothing he said even implied homosexuality. Kill yourself.
>>
Georgia biscum reporting in. I've never been particularly masculine as a kid, so I got teased a lot for being gay even before realizing I liked guys. Even as an adult, I've really only told my mom, my gf, and my friends. I haven't had much need to be out to the world, and I feel that being bi complicates things even more.

>>8703080
>I had a tax driver like this
Funnily enough, I mentioned offhandedly to my Lyft driver that I was bi and he spent half the drive flirting with me and trying to get my number

>>8707480
That never seems to be a problem if you're lesbian, especially if you're a stud. Any guy that's slightly flamboyant usually gets talked about once he leaves.
>>
>>8706262
>People shouldn't talk about nutting in hoes when they're cutting your hair unless you bring up the subject first.
this
>>
>>8708284
>>he starts laughing at me "nigga u a virgin?"
>>"dude just cut my hair"
>>He does so but starts rambling on about how he can't believe it because the local women are so "easy"

reading comprehension 3/10
>>
>>8707988
This
>>
>>8708453
Fucking hilarious, I was just about to mention your poor reading comprehension skills.
I read and write at a higher level than you. This is evident in your autistic inability to analyze basic dialogue and your piss-poor sentence structure.

>>he starts laughing at me "nigga u a virgin?"
Literally asks if he's a virgin. Homosexuality is not implied.
>>"dude just cut my hair"
This is the typical response for someone who is a virgin and embarrassed by it. Once again, homosexuality is not implied.
It was anon's mistake for not simply saying he's gay. The barber went on a tangent because he truly believed anon was a straight virgin.

>>>He does so but starts rambling on about how he can't believe it because the local women are so "easy"
Nowhere in this is homosexuality implied either you retarded faggot. Gay men do not care about "easy" women because they are fucking gay. That information is irrelevant to a homosexual so why the fuck would the barber bring it up?
The barber mentioned how "easy" the women are because he assumed anon was just some straight virgin who sucks at talking to girls.
Nothing the barber said would imply that he even suspected anon of being gay.

Kill yourself. It'll make up for the 45 seconds I wasted trying to teach your dumb ass basic reading comprehension.
>>
>>8702525
why do i feel like the tallest of those four guys is about 5'8"?
>>
>>8707412
because you're not allowed to criticize a black person for anything.
>>
Never really worried about it. Growing up I realized I liked guys and girls and came out to my friends first who weren't your standard neighborhood thugs despite them being black/latino.

They were straight but they still welcomed me with open arms anyway and I love them for it to this day.
>>
>>8708222
Yeah. When I stopped and thought about it like a year into my transition I felt like I was being pushed further and further into being a fucking stereotype.
Also, as much as i hated the south, I kinda miss it now a bit. Thats more due to living in a tourist trap through.

>>8707429
Dont get your hopes up, Im a fat hon. Also, I think Im the only person in my town that doesnt have a southern accent. Not even unconsciously, like if I got mad or something.
>>
>>8707412
Whats there to discuss?
a decent amount of black people are social conservatives.
Also, I stay away from the black community mainly because of said Homophobia/Transphobia.
>>
>>8706111
Saying you are gay in a black barbershop is about three steps down from walking into a black barbershop in klansman outfit. At best they will tell you to get the fuck out.
>>
>>8702525
I'm straight up jealous of niggers for actually having a masculine culture while Anglos (NOT whites as a whole, just Anglos) are the most cucked and effeminate people in existence.
>>
>>8710346
But it's so fake, forced and toxic.
>>
File: virgin chad nazis.png (274KB, 1578x1322px) Image search: [Google]
virgin chad nazis.png
274KB, 1578x1322px
>>8710346

I kind of disagree with you on that one. Most blacks are raised by a single mother. If ever there were a matriarchal society, it's the black community. And you can see how it turns out broken manchildren predisposed to crime and the most basic of pursuits. All I get from black homophobia is the same childish aversion to it on the school playground. I wouldn't call the schoolyard bully especially masculine though.

White culture will come back around. It always does. There's always a "libertine" era. The idea of "progressive values" is stupid because it implies a certain direction with the passing of time. And now it seems like the direction is towards being conservative if the Generation Z meme is to be believed.

The fact that you used the word "cuck" because it's in vogue in the Anglosphere tells me we're headed in the right direction. We're at least self-aware. We've established the virtue of masculine values and we use an epithet like "cuck" to shame those who fall short of them and to lend greater profanity to the idea of falling short of masculinity.

It's like how the word "cornuto" is a common curse word in Spanish speaking countries. Cornuto means cuck and has the same connotation and is used in the same way. And Hispanics are famous for their ideals of being "macho."
>>
>>8710915
Can someone please make a virgin tranny/chad tranny meme?
>>
Hispanic trans woman, stupid machismo bullshit kept me closeted basically until I moved to the north east US as an adult. Easier to pass among gringos is a nice bonus.

>>8702738
>Tried waiting it out until I would be allowed by society to die one day
I relate to much of your story, but especially that part.
>>
I'm Hispanic and bisexual but I'm upper class and live in a Hywhite neighborhood (I'm also an autistic introvert) so I never felt any pressure either way.

I'm also an alt-right memelord now.
>>
>>8707412
Because every black guy is on the dl and the gay community is doing them a solid by keeping their secret.

Source: I've had more black bottoms than Hot Topic's discount rack.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.