[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do y'all think that LGBT women are less valuable than men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (16KB, 1163x99px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
16KB, 1163x99px
do y'all think that LGBT women are less valuable than men or that in society they're treated better?
>>
>>8696896
Well, I'll tell you one thing, trannies are MEN.
>>
>>8696905
FtMs are men too? Interesting.
>>
>>8696896
Women are inferior to men, trannies are inferior to both.
>>
>>8696896
Men are being shat on, daily. Straight men, gay men, any men. Look at this faggot right here: >>8696905 while being technically correct, he's saying like it's something bad. Men are enslaved by the eternal female, literal carnal bondage hardwired into us by biology, for which the females are ultimately responsible, teaching us that we're worth less than dirt, disposable peons and slaves who only live to please and protect the eternal female tyrant.
>>
>>8696913
You need therapy. You sound like one of those guys from the middle east.
>>
File: womian.jpg (364KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
womian.jpg
364KB, 857x1202px
>>8696925
You sound like a woman. A time will come when men realize they don't physically need your wretched brood of snakes anymore and shall finally dispose of you.
>>
>>8696913
that's quite the conspiracy there. in reality it's completely the other way around. i am literally my boyfriend's bitch. he could kill me with his bare hands if he wanted to. any man could. as a male you'll never know how vulnerable that feels.
>>
>>8696943
>he could kill me with his bare hands if he wanted to
Yet he doesn't want to. Why? Because his brain is wired both by genetics through female sexual selection, and the mental conditioning from his subhuman whore mother into protecting all females. He is, for the lack of better term, a bitch, a serf toiling for the female, a brainless automaton, a golem created to serve and protect his mistress. Just like the vast majority of men.
>>
>>8696896
>or that in society they're treated better?
Obviously they are. There is no debate. This goes way beyond LGBT folks.
>>
>>8696943
There is not a society on earth that values male lives over female lives. That is why ever society on earth uses male bodies to protect female lives and it is never the other way around.
>>
>>8696896
I'm not gonna lie, aside from the throngs of straight men and """""women""""" in all of our spaces, and the male gaze, and general homophobia, being a lesbian in the 1st world is nice because you don't have to deal with men. Basically we're a rung above straight women.
>>
>>8696906
FTT are not real. They are merely lesbians accorded a political purpose.
>>
>>8697678
Why do you believe in this crazy shit and expect anyone to think your views on transsexualism matter?

It's like a raving lunatic telling us to avoid the other weirdos in the ally. Like, thanks, but I question the source.
>>
>>8697683
So believing that biological men attracted to other men are gay men and biological women attracted to other women are lesbians is lunacy now?
>>
I finally found it
The shittiest thread on /lgbt/
>>
>>8697860
Kill yourself female.
>>
>>8696896
Quite frankly, I think I'm pretty lucky to be gay. It means I don't have to put up with women's bullshit since they're practically worth nothing to me on a social level.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.