[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do the FTMs here ever feel like trans women, especially female-attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

File: heli.png (115KB, 1154x674px) Image search: [Google]
heli.png
115KB, 1154x674px
Do the FTMs here ever feel like trans women, especially female-attracted trans women, tend to underwrite your struggles and discount your identity as not being as "legitimate" as a MTF's?

Like for example, a common talking point here is that FTMs don't have an issues because allegedly they fit into an "approved" form of passing dictated by MTFs.

Why do you think that is?
>>
Why do you keep relying on divide and conquer tactics to "pin" elements of this board against one another, every single day?

Has to be severe anal autism or an ideology, right?
>>
You need to fucking die
>>
I have encountered it online a few times but never IRL and none of my trans lady friends agree with that horseshit.

It is easy enough to avoid 'radical queers' - hang out in socially liberal places but avoid 'queer' specific shit at all costs.
>>
File: 943058.png (149KB, 1254x678px) Image search: [Google]
943058.png
149KB, 1254x678px
>>
>>8694863
no one cares. it doesnt matter
>>
I know this is a bait thread just by the fact you're posting that person.

Anyways I honestly don't care what FtM may talk about me, it's just their inner TERF / bulldyke showing off from time to time. Just ignore and let them do their whatever snowflakequeer circlerjerk MtF bashing thing.
>>
>>8694898
what does this even mean?
>>
File: DCyeMhqUIAABq9h.jpg (279KB, 981x1357px) Image search: [Google]
DCyeMhqUIAABq9h.jpg
279KB, 981x1357px
Why did she even transition? She seems more like a gay dude than a woman :S
>>
>>8694863
Hons get jelly because trans guys aren't as socially maladjusted, and more attractive
>>
>trans men have problems
lololol
>>
>>8694863
>Do the FTMs here ever feel like trans women, especially female-attracted trans women, tend to underwrite your struggles and discount your identity as not being as "legitimate" as a MTF's?
Considering that pretty much any thread bringing ftms and mtfs together will have some batty cow screeching at the present ftms to acknowledge how easy they have it? Yeah, I'd say so.

But that's /tttt/ for you. desu I feel bad for the chill mtfs on here, having to deal with so many crazy ones.

Plus let's be real, ftm and mtf transition are pretty different. Obviously one will seem to have advantages over the other depending on one's individual personality and circumstances. ftm transition sucks for people with bad genetics for it, since they can't hide behind makeup and clothes like a mtf could. mtf transition sucks for people with bad genetics for it since the effects of estrogen aren't as strong as testosterone. etc.
But the idea that one is objectively better/easier than the other doesn't really work.
>>
>>8694863
FTMs don't have struggles. Struggle = striving + oppression.

FTMs might strive but they have male privilege and are not oppression. It's extremely transmisogynistic to suggest somehow they have struggles like actual oppressed groups do.
>>
>>8695394
>Doesn't know about Ayden and skylars.
Hons exist everywhere.

They are the staple used by many anti trans people as argument and bait since the start of the trans thing.
>>
>>8695424
There are no ftm hons. If you don't pass you look like a butch woman at worst which is pretty well accepted in society
>>
>>8694863
>>8694898
>ftms BTFO
>>
butches are awesome as fuck. trans are trying to take them away because apparently butches are pre-transition ftms. trans women sure as shit don't respect that

tbf yes trans women ignore our struggles but it's mainly because they haven't spoken with us, aren't us, and don't know our situation. it's a communication problem. once they do become aware they're a lot cooler imo
>>
>>8695457
>trans is butch erasure!
TERF strawman

like you said, most mtfs just don't understand the ftm experience. just like gays and lesbians, the idea of doing what the other does is intrinsically gut-wrenching
>>
>>8695411
>>8695424
>FTMs have it so easy!!!!
lmao

hang yourself
>>
File: 349058.png (140KB, 1264x674px) Image search: [Google]
349058.png
140KB, 1264x674px
>>8695704
>>
>>8695742
>being this delusional
>>
File: female privilege.png (343KB, 838x1518px) Image search: [Google]
female privilege.png
343KB, 838x1518px
>>8695798
Where were you when /̶r̶9̶k̶/̶ trans lesbians btfo insolent women and straight trans women once and for all?
>>
>>8694863
I believe being an FtM is overall easier than being MtF in most circumstances, but that's not to say their lives are easy. Being any kind trans is still a thousand times harder than being cis.
>>
>OP tries desperately to rustle trans guys
>trans guys call it bullshit

once again, men have it together

t. cis gay
>>
File: 1484210603247.jpg (724KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1484210603247.jpg
724KB, 1400x1050px
uhh trans men and trans masculine people in general definitely have privilege over trans feminine people (this includes trans women).

They benefit from transmisogyny in similar ways that men benefit from misogyny.

when 4chan retards call nonbinary afab people trenders what they truly are expressing is this privilege, except they do it in a really transphobic way by just invalidating their transness.

the truth is they are fully valid, they just have privilege and their problems are far less than those of amab trans people.
>>
>>8696095
>t. cis gay
bullshit
>>
File: 09808.png (1MB, 1566x1436px) Image search: [Google]
09808.png
1MB, 1566x1436px
>>8696338
How do you feel then about Eli calling hyper-masculine/male presenting trans women less privileged than gender non-conforming boys, straight trans women, and masc lesbians? >>8695821
>>
>>8696355
>gender non-conforming boys
I assume you mean trans boys here because otherwise you're saying a trans person is more privileged than a category of cis people.
anyway, feminine-presenting trans boys may experience misdirected transmisogyny but they do not experience actual transmisogyny so Eli is correct on this one
>Straight trans women
Eli doesn't say this specifically, she talks about presentation. Due to your weird fixation on presentation=sexuality, I'm going to assume you mean feminine presenting trans women. Eli specifically says this is complicated and depends on if you pass as afab of amab. If you pass as afab and dress masc then yeah obviously you will be read as GNC so you have less privilege than someone who is not read as GNC.
>masc lesbians
I'm going to assume you mean butch trans women because again, a cis person obviously has more privilege than a trans person, all other things left equal. In this case the above applies?
>>
>>8696095
you mean eli tried to? she fails at everything
>>
>>8695821
LOL, this bullshit.

If there's anything that genuinely rustles me, it's complaints about trans men having more resources, giveaways, etc. I came out as trans 20 years ago; and at the time, there was N-O-T-H-I-N-G in the way of resources for trans men. Fucking nothing. Almost every website assumed you were MtF, with FtMs as an afterthought. Most of the books in my local library assumed you were MtF. Most forums were for MtFs or were MtF-dominated. I joined a few for FtMs that literally had fewer than 20 members. The biggest one I found had maybe a few hundred when I found it and the most active people there all knew each other by name.

The reason why binding with ace bandages is a meme is because that's what nearly everyone used at some point then. You couldn't go find pre-made ones from some manufacturer. The only commercial packer was Mr. Limpy (which I think was originally a gag-gift-type thing), and lots of guys made packers from condoms and hair gel. There was no such thing as a commercial STP packer; one guy in the states would make you one from a medicine spoon, a Mr. Limpy and rubber tubing if you Paypal-ed him like $15.

Every resource trans guys have now is there because we made it ourselves or demanded it from the market as consumers. MtFs have literally nothing to bitch about if they think it's unbalanced; they could have done the same.

How is she even complaining about there being more YOUTUBE CHANNELS? If you want there to be more MtF YouTube channels, fucking buy a camera and make one.

Tumbrite MtFs are lazy bitches, goddamn.
>>
>>8697635
Because "queer" trans women are straight males who had "social dysphoria" around males no longer being at the very top of social hierarchy and transitioned out of spite of that because it was their "only other option". Hence why their activism is mostly concerned with delegitimatizing cis women and people that don't match up to their definition of a man.
>>
>>8697660
*It's because
>>
>>8697635
>Tumbrite MtFs are lazy bitches, goddamn.

It's the ultimate proof they really are women. They want everything provided for them.
>>
>>8697668
I have literally seen them ask, in so many words, why this stuff is NOT "provided" for them. They're like meme Women's Studies majors asking why there aren't more women in STEM.
>>
>>8696401
Why cant I find you in /mtfg/ anymore, Sertii? I miss you.
>>
>>8698576
I'm sorry I'll send u a discord msg when I'm home :( I kinda wanted to talk to you again too. There's just so few decent people left I feel like it's never worth it to be there...
>>
>>8697688
No, it's men wondering why people are "wasting time" on women. Eli views FTM transitioning as some superfluous venture by a woman.
>>
>>8698813
honestly she has a point
>>
>>8698813
But then why does Eli date them and then encourage them not to take T? Instead of just dating cis women?
>>
>>8698820
because killing and attacking and demeaning and bullying hsts ftms and mtfs is a trans-molesbian past time, equally in both when they identified as total men pre-transition, and post-transition when they say that them being viewed as female somehow negates the fact that they view themselves as a total man socially.
>>
>>8698831
>they view themselves as a total man socially.
How so?
>>
File: charlie uniform.png (531KB, 896x672px) Image search: [Google]
charlie uniform.png
531KB, 896x672px
/pol/ here.

If a guy wears a dress - Poofter. Faggot. Homogay. Bash on sight.

If a girl wears pants - Tomboy. LARPer. Dykish. Doing it for attention. Just needs a good dicking.

Women have seem to have a far greater mode of presentation than men. They seem to have more social mobility in general. Compare the range of clothing available for both genders. If a girl wants to LARP, it's fine for her to wear a garland like a forest fairy. But if a guy puts on a fedora LOLOLOLOL. Guys have to live in their predetermined specialized role as a nerd or a brute or a chad or whatever. That's why I think there are more MtFs than FtMs. It seems easier. Freer.

I get along with MtFs better. Probably because I don't really buy the bullshit dichotomy and I know that I'm really just kicking back with a guy with tits.
>>
File: 45893.png (2MB, 1308x1350px) Image search: [Google]
45893.png
2MB, 1308x1350px
>>8698920
>spineless numale thinks that he's somehow similar to MTFs because he never wanted to be a man
Nope. Also you're in for a very rude awakening interacting with MTFs if you expect them to act and think like men.
>>
>>8694889
?
>>
>>8698920
Most girls wear pants, retard.
>>
>>8698929
What the are you talking about? Are you that "cara" everybody talks about?
>>8699154
Wow. Rude.
>>
>>8698929
t. someone who rarely interacts with real women
>>
>>8697660
Queer transwomen are sjw AGPs/transbians. They're a product of their environment. Unfortunately the anti-sjw AGPs that would balance them out tend to be repgen types and blend into the straight male population.

However, it is possible there are some very bitter loser straight men larping as transbians because of the victim/snowflake privilege it gives them in leftist circles. I dont believe all queer transwomen are like this but its a possibility for some of them.

Its too bad Eli's so insufferable though, I'm in awe at how she awakened her AGP so quick at such a young age.
>>
>>8698813
> Eli views FTM transitioning as some superfluous venture by a woman.

she does not
>>
>>8702586
wrong
>>
File: c8Ptyyc.jpg (47KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
c8Ptyyc.jpg
47KB, 620x330px
>>8694863
>Why do you think that is?

God giveth and God taketh away.

FTMs pass easier when they are clothed.
MTFs pass easier when they are nude.

Neither is better/easier.
Both have problems.
Stop fighting about pointless shit.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.