[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question for ftms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 16

File: gross.jpg (152KB, 767x767px) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
152KB, 767x767px
how does it feel knowing this person is speaking for you and now millions of people look at them as a representation of your kind?
>>
>>8692378
¯\_(ツ)_/¯sux, but it's better than the ridiculous charactures we were associated with in the past. I'd rather be seen as cringey than disgusting
>>
>>8692495
Except that people 100% see this as disgusting. Look at the OP's filename.

I hate this faggot. What FtM advertises their menstrual period? Someone needs to deck her.
>>
File: tumblr_mgbxthtCr41qjlxi6o2_400.jpg (41KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgbxthtCr41qjlxi6o2_400.jpg
41KB, 400x300px
>>8692378
It sucks balls. That kid isn't even trying to pass.

Kid looks about 12 shouldn't he be on blockers ? If not T. In fact the right sort of birth control does the job too. Periods are so easy to eliminate, if you were really trans, and actually bothered by your period you'd get the fuck rid of it kek.
>>
>>8692495
How is bleeding all over a public bench and walking around a crowded city with period stink not disgusting?

(side note I just read that this bitch lives in the same city as me)

>>8693226
She's 24.
>>
File: 640.png (135KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
640.png
135KB, 288x415px
>>8692495
But that's disgusting, you turbo autist.
Most FtM on this board are pretty disgusting too.
Not that the MtF aren't worse but you guys take the cake.

I used to not care about trans people but after years on this board I grew to be extremely disgusted at you guys. You can't act like normal people for half an hour without having a breakdown and doing retarded shit like OP pic.
>>
>>8692551
>their
>her
his*
>>
>>8692378
They're not even a guy. They're a non-binary person.
And stop being transphobic, it does no good.
>>
>>8694106
so they aren't trans.
>>
>>8694209
trans means "not identifying with the gender you were assigned at birth". so identifying with a non-binary gender does make you trans
>>
>>8694219
Trans is being the other sex. She isn't trans, therefore she's cis, regardless of her "identifying" (a tumblr meme).
>>
>>8694244
Non-binary is also other gender than the one they were assigned with. They are non-binary, therefore they're trans.
>>
>>8694255
THE other sex.

Non-binary is no sex. Non-binary is non-trans.
>>
>>8694286
I thought being transgender was about one's gender, not sex…
>>
>>8694311
THE other gender.

Happy now?
>>
>>8694314
non-binary is also a gender so…
>>
>>8694219
non-binary isn't a gender she is as cis as they come and nicking the few resources actual trans peeps have fought so hard for.
>>
>>8694318
kek
>>
>>8694318
In reality though it isn't.
>>
For anyone in the ftm exodus from tumbler to /tttt/. There are only 2 genders.
>>
>>8692495
you're seen as both desu
>>
>>8693680
What kind of trans people have you been around? And the OP isn't even ftm, it's some nonbinary fuck, at least that's what the article that picture came from said.
>>
>>8694501
Enbys are usually the ones who try this overthrow le binary crap not realizing they're making things worse not better.
>>
Oh fuck off what the fuck SHE MADE A COLOURING BOOK
>>
>>8694528
Lmao that image title
>>
>>8693226
>>8692551
She's a self-proclaimed "menstrual health activist" and feminist, so no, she's not bothered by her period because her goal in life is to celebrate menstruation.
>>
>>8694953
Is there anyone more cucked than a feminist man?
>>
>>8693682
>menstrual bleeding in public
>him
Yeah, no. There's a few things you can do that tell me you're not really trans and that's definitely one of them.
>>
>>8695028
What makes you or I any more trans than him?
>>
>>8692378
he shoulda worn red
>>
>>8695047
Not the person you're talking to but this kind of tumblr snowflake behavior only damages trans people who just want to go on stealth mode and live normal lives.

I don't even understand how can you transition to a gender that doesn't exist you're either female to male or male to female.
I can't be female to dragon and people like him and to a certain extent you since you're white knighting said person. Only help undermine a medical condition.

Look, want a simpler example?
Imagine if people started dressing up and acing like terminal cancer patients because it's the cool new hip thing to do. Does that make even any sense?
Why say you have a medical condition when you don't have just to fit in?
Fucking trenders seriously kill them all.
>>
>>8695073
>only damages trans people who just want to go on stealth mode and live normal lives.
If you're stealth then what OP does is irrelevant to your acceptance.

>a gender that doesn't exist
He's an ftm. If he wants to call himself a made up gender too then that's no different to a cis male doing the same.

Saying he damages you is a very dangerous president. Do you want to be told you shouldn't transition because you won't pass and transitioning into hondom would harm passers? Do you want to be told nobody should transition because it harms cis women?

Which is exactly what terfs say, the same point you're making. Do you see what I'm saying? Nobody has the right to tell others they shouldn't present and identify the way that makes them comfortable for the sake of acceptability to others.l
>>
>>8694953
>>8692378
>nonpassing ftm

Amazing, so this is what it looks like.
>>
>>8695100
Are you him?
Because you're giving me super Ayden vibes I don't even know where to begin here.

You shouldn't treat gender identity disorder which is a mental illness at the same level of getting a tattoo to show you're part of some kind of movement.

If tony the tampon boy over there wants to be a guy he should stop with the freebleeding and snowflakeness. How many guys you see out there going out of their way to show their bleeding vaginas?

I don't think there's any letter in LGBT that means attentionwhoring snowflake.

3 are for sexual preferences and the last is for those who suffer from a medical condition.
>>
File: 371.jpg (43KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
371.jpg
43KB, 450x450px
To be honest, my rage at this retard being many cis people's only metric of what a trans man is is overshadowed by sheer disgust and confusion as to why he feels the need to rub one of the most unpleasant, private, dysphoric trans man experiences in everyone's face as if the world needs to accept it, when in reality no only is it literally no one's business if anyone's menstruating, but a trans man on T will generally only do so for a few months.

It's just about the biggest non-issue for cis people to be aware of, just about the most fleeting trans man issue to cater to, and just about the most dysphoric thing to remind trans men of.
It's really quite spectacularly awful.

Same sort of goes for trans men who get pregnant and don't see a problem in flaunting it in the news, but at least they actually get a baby out of the ordeal. All this idiot did was ruin a pair of pants.
>>
>>8694338

There's an exodus? What happened? How worried do we have to be?
>>
>>8695100
>If you're stealth then what OP does is irrelevant to your acceptance.
People only need to go stealth BECAUSE of fucks like OP, because completely hiding that part of themselves is the only way to go about life peacefully.
>>
>>8695137
Note the enby generals are already starting up.
>>
>>8695100
>Saying he damages you is a very dangerous president.
Well allow me to play doubles advocate, but dangerous presidents are a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world.
>>
>>8695124
>feeling rage at someone on the internet

put down the device and walk outside
life is too short to die of heart disease
>>
File: 1497903816471.jpg (173KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1497903816471.jpg
173KB, 1080x1350px
>>8695137
Asking the real questions here.

How many and since when they started migrating here? I may have to buy some ammo else I won't be able to browse ftmgen.
>>
>>8695124
Self-empowerment's a bitch, ain't it? For everyone like you and I who knows how to keep our business to our own there's a dozen more idiots trying to force through causes they don't even understand acting in the guise of the civil rights warriors of the 60s but without any of the sense.
>>
>>8695160

First of all, I clearly said my rage (or would-be rage) was overshadowed by more benign emotions. Secondly, fuck you, I'll use all the exaggeration I like, I'm passionate. Thirdly, this is 4chan, if you want to tell people to go outside, go check out... I dunno, fucking wetcanvas or something, even all the normie social networks are wall to wall outrage these days.
>>
>>8695047
Dysphoria, dumbass.
>>
>>8695120
>Are you him?
>Because you're giving me super Ayden vibes I don't even know where to begin here.
How come?

>How many guys you see out there going out of their way to show their bleeding vaginas?
Cis guys don't have vaginas, so obviously that's a lot who don't. If they did I'm sure some would just like some cis women do.

This really proves my point though, you attack him for doing something only females do when it's biological.

Don't you see that transphobes can attack you the exact same way? Assuming you're mtf, ask yourself how many cis women have penises, have piv sex with women, have had children with cis women, or have srs. What's your answer? Well guess what, that makes mtfs pretty different from cis women the same way your transphobic standards make this guy different from cis men.

Does that mean we shouldn't respect the identities of all mtfs? I don't think you believe that, but it's what you're just been saying.

And fyi being LGB is just as much a medical condition as being trans.
>>
File: apple-touch-icon-144x144.png (8KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
apple-touch-icon-144x144.png
8KB, 144x144px
>>8695203
>And fyi being LGB is just as much a medical condition as being trans.

top kek.
From now on you should only post with a tumblr trip and avatarfagging with this picture.
>>
>>8695182
And his dysphoria doesn't count because it's different to yours?

I'm sure he could say you're not really trans, but does he?
>>
>>8694953
who is this person?
>>
>>8695203
>>8695100

This whole spiel reeks of "I've been thinking about this lately and this seems like a good opportunity to vomit my manifesto at people."

No one's saying that retarded Aiyyyydens shouldn't be able to transition. We're simply judging an individual's decision to act like a complete jackass while doing so, and some people questioning whether they actually fit the bill of being trans (which is perfectly reasonable to question, as per anon's cancer patient example. There IS a line as to what is and isn't trans, however blurry it may currently be).
>>
>>8695228
Tumblrina special snowflake trender who dresses as a butch lesbian, tells everyone it's a FtM because that's the cool hip thing to be right now, is a crazy feminazi activist and promotes freebleeding. Also he did some thing with teaching children about LGBT stuff but it was pure tumblr cancer.

Also
#not only women bleed from their vaginas
#tony the tampon
#Even more cringey snowflake hashtags.
>>
>>8695230
The problem is every special snowflake idiot on the block trying to be a living cause.

Fighting for your rights is fighting for your rights, and spewing period blood on a public bench is disgusting.
>>
File: fstqMi8.png (1MB, 910x1062px) Image search: [Google]
fstqMi8.png
1MB, 910x1062px
>>8695179
>iTrend therefore iRage

kek
>>
>>8695243
but like.. what is their name, tumblr, youtube channel, etc? I'm curious to see more of this cancer
>>
>>8695230
>someone doesn't do what I want
>this makes them a complete jackass who is damaging stealth passers somehow
>also anyone who doesn't agree with me on this is probably said ftm
>>
>>8695279
>no one's allowed to think another person is a jackass
>everyone responding to me is the same person
>>
File: toni the snowflake.jpg (214KB, 905x733px) Image search: [Google]
toni the snowflake.jpg
214KB, 905x733px
>>8695264
Nigga, literally google toni the tampon.

Motherfucker even made a kids coloring book to teach about how men can have periods.
>>
>>8695300
>grew up in DPRC

This explains everything lmao
>>
>>8695227
"He" doesn't have dysphoria. I have yet to meet a trans man who isn't dysphoric to some degree over their menstrual period. For some, it's the absolute worst part of being a natal female. It wasn't the worst thing to me when I still had a period (I just put up with it); but even with my milder dysphoria over it, I would have

NEVER.

EVER.

advertised bleeding in public. Like I said, something like this in the top 5 "no actual dysphoria" giveaways.

>>8695227
>I'm sure he could say you're not really trans
kek, no she couldn't.
>>
>>8695300
>they/them pronouns
This one goes right in the fucking trash!
>>
Y’all know I’m trans and queer, And what that means for me all around, Is something that’s neither there nor here, It’s a happy, scary middle ground. So when I talk gender inclusion, And I wrote these rhymes to help you see, I’m not tryna bring up something shallow, Periods are honestly pretty traumatic for me. See my life is very clearly marked, Like a red border cut up a nation, A time before and a time beyond, The mark of my first menstruation. So let me take you back, To the details that I can still recall, Of the day I gained my first period, And the day that I lost it all. I was 15 and still happy, Running around, all chest bared and buck, Climbing trees, digging holes, And no one gave a single fuck. I mean I think my ma was worried, So I went and grew out my locks, A sign I was normal, still a girl, A painted neon sign for my gender box. So, the day I got my period, My god, a day so proud, This little andro fucked up kid, Had been bestowed the straight, cis shroud. The relief got all meshed up in my pain, In that moment, I sat down and cried, Just thanking god I was normal, While mourning the freedom that had died. Everyone told me my hips would grow, I looked at them and couldn't stop crying, "What's wrong with you? You'll be a woman!" They kept celebrating a child dying. See my body had betrayed me, That red dot, the wax seal, On a contract left there broken, A gender identity that wasn’t real. Most people deal with blood and tissue, And yet my body forces me to surrender, Cause every time I get my cycle, Is another day I shed my gender. My boobs betray me first, I feel them stretching out my binder, I send up questions, "am I cursed?" And wish to god that she was kinder. The five days it flows, I try to breathe, I dissociate, While my body rips outs parts of me, Leaving nothing but a shell of hate. The blood drips from an open wound, Of a war waging deep inside my corpse, The battle between mind and body, Immovable object; unstoppable force.
>>
>>8695320
>you're dysphoric the way I say you must be or you're not trans
You've got a good career in gatekeeping ahead of you doc!
>>
File: QZXK9Ai.jpg (52KB, 750x844px) Image search: [Google]
QZXK9Ai.jpg
52KB, 750x844px
>>8695320
This.
She is a paid disruptor.
She is an actor playing a role.
Her job is to derail and splinter the trans movement, making them look like fools and crazy people.

See also Operation Chaos:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_CHAOS
>>
>>8695396
>bitching about gatekeeping
GTFO trender
>>
>>8695359
Oh god it rhymes
>>
>>8695417
>late trans mad because informed consent master race started three years b4 them
>>
>>8695417
May your wish be granted, may you never be allowed to transition.
>>
File: IMG_5829-11-600x707.jpg (172KB, 600x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5829-11-600x707.jpg
172KB, 600x707px
>tfw this fucker just got a hair cut and is dressing as a bulldyke and now he's a real boy for some reason while going around freebleeding.

Does this thing gets off at mocking people who suffer from real disorders?
>>
>>8695439
>implying you're any more trans than she is
>>
File: cass-clemmer.jpg (285KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
cass-clemmer.jpg
285KB, 590x590px
>>8695453
>Trying to whiteknight this hard.
When the next period march?
>>
File: IMG_0204.png (910KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.png
910KB, 750x1334px
why does she have to clarify pronouns for period products?

aside from the trans thing this girl is legitimately mentally ill
>>
>>8695431
I already transitioned. I don't want trenders tagging on and making people who suffer from dysphoria look illegitimate.
>>
>>8695439
What an ugly cunt. I swear it's always ugly girls who pull the feminist transtrender shit as a desperate attempt to get attention, because women are only valued for their looks.

Ugly people should be killed off.
>>
>>8695618
"Screw you guys, I got mine."
>>
>>8695396
>diagnostic standards are bad!
I'll reiterate: there are NO legit trans men who would do this. None. I came out when "non-binary" was not a thing, and no one at the time would have done this EVER. People who really have this disorder do NOT do this, and "social justice" is an invasive cancer.

Literally the only other explanation here is that she was indoctrinated to behave this way on behalf of febinininism, and is dissociating through awful dysphoria to do this while making us all look like twats in the process. Which is possibly even worse.

Also, "gatekeeping" is a term that should apply to keeping legitimately trans people from transitioning for inappropriate reasons (like being gay). Not for questioning how a girl who goes around publicly talking about her menstruation isn't actually mentally a man. Christ.

>>8695410
How does this suit the purposes of the TPTB in any way? Nah, she's just an idiot.

>>8698660
If she was transitioning, why the fuck does she still have a period, you dolt? In all the time she's been getting attention for this, she's had time to get on T.
>>
>>8695465
What I would give to use that face as my personal punching bag...
>>
>>8699800
>If she was transitioning, why the fuck does she still have a period, you dolt? In all the time she's been getting attention for this, she's had time to get on T.
She lives in DC too, which is where the Whitman-Walker clinic is. It's known around here as the "gay clinic" because it's mostly dedicated to LGBT people, and there's no gatekeeping involved in getting hormones, it's informed consent.

Stupid bitch is 24 and still not on T despite this clinic being RIGHT in her face. She obviously doesn't want to transition.
>>
>>8699800
>I'll reiterate: there are NO legit trans men who would do this.
Who died and made you the DSM.
>>
>>8694318
There are only two genders, and if you disagree, then I invite you to leave this board, and go to Tumblr.

Or, in shitposter terms:
>>>/out/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: 1499606107739.png (97KB, 528x519px) Image search: [Google]
1499606107739.png
97KB, 528x519px
>>8692378
How can FtM be this crazy?
I thought no one could beat hons on estrogen but you guys consistently beat them.
Can any FtM explain why so many of you are literal tumblr cancer? What's wrong with you niggers?
>>
>>8703296

Because they're not FTM, they're trender scum. Women are attention whores and pretending to be a man is the ULTIMATE "not like other girls~"
>>
>>8694953
I really hate autists
>>
>>8702420
>ignoring the rest of that paragraph
No one, but I wish someone would make me a 19th-century school teacher so I could beat you for not reading the rest.

>>8699821
Yup.

>>8703296
She's not an FtM. She doesn't even use male pronouns.
>>
>>8704759
>I wish someone would make me a 19th-century school teacher so I could beat you for not reading the rest.
Post F-List.
>>
>>8692378
Excited to see how he gets ripped to pieces by people
>>
>>8704759
>She's not an FtM
>They aren't real muslims.

You know this excuse can be used for the MtF with the hons too I guess.
>>
>>8695015
Don't be ridiculous, anon. You can't cuck a woman.
>>
>>8706493
She's LITERALLY not an FtM, she's a fucking "non-binary" who doesn't even go by male pronouns. And Western medicine having a little thing called "diagnostic criteria" (you know, like requiring dysphoria!) is sorta nothing at all like the the liberal delusion that people who declare themselves Muslim, live by a strict interpretation of the Quran, and kill infidels in the name of Allah aren't actually Muslim. Wow, really made me think!

>You know this excuse can be used for the MtF with the hons too I guess.
If they're actually dysphoric and make an effort to look feminine even if they don't pass well, they're trans. How the fuck is this hard?
>>
>>8706493
>comparing a diagnosable medical condition to a religious ideology
It's not an ideology, that's the fucking point
>>
>>8707270
>diagnosable
:^)
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.