[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Transitioning is almost the most selfish thing a person can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: transitioning.jpg (19KB, 600x216px) Image search: [Google]
transitioning.jpg
19KB, 600x216px
>Transitioning is almost the most selfish thing a person can do with there life.

>If you really think your life is to please yourself with no regards to others, your a selfish bitch and deserve to die.

>People expect things from you, your here for them and for those who will come after you, your life is not your own.

>And even if you transition successfully, you'll die a lonely old cat lady without ever having kids of your own.

How do I stop these thoughts? How can I honestly believe that I'm making the right choice when It hurts and disgust so many people? Even talking to my therapist, she told me that transitioning is very selfish, and you have to put yourself infront of others. But how do I do this without letting people down? How could I possible find a man to settle down with when even 30y/o attractive women can't find someone to want them?
>>
>>8691801
transitioning, drinking alcohol, robbing someone and then going to prison, turning to radical religion, driving drunk, doing drugs, not paying taxes, what else?
>>
>>8691801
Once you're on HRT for long enough you'll start to have the selfish, primitive mindset of a woman, and these rational thoughts won't be problem anymore
>>
There is nothing wrong with being selfish as long as your goal has any merits.
t. Ayn Rand
>>
>>8691862
thank you mangry jewish hon, few things are as enriching and deep as your "philosophy"
>>
>>8691801
anon reality check, everyone is fucking selfish it's a dog eat dog world out there. Just focus on passing and getting a job. If you can achieve that then you are better than most humans today.
>>
>>8691905
Hmmm. I guess so. Ill try, thank you :)
>>
>>8691801
>Transitioning is almost the most selfish thing a person can do with there life.
Why? How is living the way you want selfish? You don't have an obligation for others. People buy tons of useless shit instead of donating the money to charities. If you think not being hundred percent altruistic is selfish then everyone is selfish.

>If you really think your life is to please yourself with no regards to others, your a selfish bitch and deserve to die.

How come you have a disregard for others? Does your transition cause physical harm to anyone, do you infringe on anyone's freedom by being yourself? Do women wearing skirts have no regards to pious muslim men? Are they selfish bitches that deserve to die.

>People expect things from you, your here for them and for those who will come after you, your life is not your own.

Your life is your life, no one elses. If you are living together with people you have responsibilities towards them, but you transitioning has nothing to do with it. You are not responsible for bringing a grandchild to your parents, or working in a reputable job just to please them.

>And even if you transition successfully, you'll die a lonely old cat lady without ever having kids of your own.

If you stop self loathing and express yourself freely you'll eventually find someone that shares the same interests and live together untill you die. If you keep hating yourself why would anyone want to be with you? Why do you want to have your OWN kid? If you really want to waste your life raising a spoiled ungrateful brat you can still adopt. No need to impose life on someone who didn't ask, what if they become an AGP like you too? Do you want them to suffer?

But..b-but the millions of years of gene chain--
Fuck off your genes don't matter. Just live your life. You have thousands of distant relatives that carry the almost same gene, you don't have an obligation to your gene kins and ancestors that carried similar genes.
1/2
>>
>>8691801
>>8692111

You can stop these thought by trying to understand what's right or wrong. Essentially there is no moral wrong in physically altering your body to look like the opposite sex. If that's what makes you happy DO IT. You got one life, stop feeing obligated to others. They're not entitled to how you express yourself.

2/2
>>
LOL, it's not "selfish" to do the thing that has the best chance of making you a happy, productive member of society. Don't be a tard now.

Thinking like this is basically proof you're a woman, imo.
>>
>>8691862
>as long as your goal has any merits
And by what standard does one judge if one's goal does have merits?
>>
>>8691801
I would fire your therapist. They want you to be Superman. Your life is not for others. It is for you to help others and not to hurt them, and transitioning doesn't hurt others. I would argue with the therapist; my life is for others huh? Way to make me feel shame everytime I indulge or enjoy myself. They are fucking you up to get more sessions.
>>
Selfishness merely describes actions that are dedicated to the self
For example, it is not selfish to eat food because it's a biological necessity
It is selfish to eat foods you like, because acknowledging your affinity for that food is affirming the self
Fashion is selfish
Dating is selfish
Tons of shit is selfish
Doing anything because "I like it/it makes me happy" is the actual definition of selfishness
Society is just fucked by saying that any amount of selfishness is completely evil
>>
Stop fapping

(start fapping if you're not already)
>>
>>8693541
>(start fapping if you're not already)
Wait, why? I stopped a while ago and i can't even really i get off without....being penetrated..
I think I'm going to try and get new bf

>>8692795
I think it's kinda my fault she said that stuff, I kinda led her into it saying I felt selfish, so I guess she kinda just agreed and tried to spin it to be a good thing.
>>
>>8691801
Go move to North Korea if you love collectivism so much.
>>
>>8691801

Wow, anon, I'm not a therapist so I'm not exactly qualified to comment, but it sounds like yours is fucking you up.

Is dysphoria making your life hard? Then it's an illness. Will transitioning minimise dysphoria? Then it's a treatment.

You're literally finding a treatment for a problem. And sure, it'll be hard. But so is amputating a gangrenous leg. It's part of the process of becoming healthier and more functional.

Our society is individualist anyway, so go ahead and be an individual.
>>
>>8693559
I am not coming from an SJW perspective but your therapist is still retarded. Find a new one who knows about transgenderism and not biased (doesn't disregard blanchard's typology).

If a therapist can see that you are self loathing because of an aspect of your character that you can't change and still blame you for that they're neither a good therapist nor a decent human being.
>>
>>8693587
>but it sounds like yours is fucking you up.
t. isn't a therapist
>>
>>8691801
it's not selfish to desire treatment for a medical condition
I can't think of another condition for which social attitudes bleed more into medical practice than gender dysphoria; that isn't your fault

anyone treating a person with bipolar disorder or anorexia the way trans people are treated even by their own therapists would be seen as a terrible person in a rational society

there is no "could be" or "should be" other than what is- amor fati and all that; this IS who you are, for better or for worse, so rise up to meet your fate rather than try to deny it and you'll probably feel a hell of a lot better.
>>
File: IMG_3688.png (524KB, 1602x829px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3688.png
524KB, 1602x829px
>>8693541
>>
>>8693693
If I don't believe trans is a medical condition does that make my transition selfish?
>>
>>8693733
It means you're a dumbass and misunderstanding so much shit about dysphoria, transitioning, and diagnoses it'd take an entire thread to dissect how dumb your post just was.
>>
>>8693733
It doesn't make you selfish, you fucking self loathing retard.

I'm assuming you are AGP. Just be OK with it. You didn't choose to fetishize having a female body. But this condition does not harm anyone, it is not immoral to act on it! It doesn't matter whether you consider it a medical condition or not. It makes you suffer, right? HRT will relieve you a lot, so do it. If other people are hating you because of that, if they're disappointed of you because you are not living the traditional western life, then they are the selfish ones.
>>
>>8693740
>>8693761
>>
>>8691801
Death is for mortals. I don't care for those who come after me and have no need to if I'm gonna be around then too. Leave that for mortals breeders and their offspring.
>>
>>8693753
>if they're disappointed of you because you are not living the traditional western life, then they are the selfish ones

Bingo
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.