[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to die so fucking badly. I can't fucking deal with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1502136409386.png (503KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1502136409386.png
503KB, 1013x1072px
I want to die so fucking badly. I can't fucking deal with this body anymore it's giving me so much misery, my height, weight, shoulders, body hair, facial hair, foot size, jawline, everything about me is repugnant, ugly, and disgusting. I can't even take when people try to compliment me, it's always "You're so handsome" "I love your jawline" or "You're so tall" for fuck sakes I get it I'm a fucking masculine Frankenstein's Monster who wants to be a fucking woman. I never get any sort of compliments that don't make me feel worse about myself, and I can't stop them from happening. I just want to be fucking pretty! That's all I fucking want!
>>
>>8691762
Why not transition?
>>
>>8691762
same

I found new meaning in life thanks to dxm and benzodiazepines

do them, get fucked up over and over again, live for the sake of next trip
I've lived like that for three years already
>>
>>8691772
I think that it will just make things worse. Now I have to deal with stigma as well as looking like a fucking linebacker.
>>
>>8691762
chaser reporting in. i'll date you
>>
>>8691791

You'd be surprised how much you can change by transitioning- some things won't ever change, but you might end up with an appearance you can tolerate, especially if you ever get FFS

If you already want to die, it can't really get much worse, so it's worth a try. Find a good therapist, too- one who will help you with your problems
>>
>>8691799
Have fun dealing with a constantly miserable mtf who just lays in bed and cries half of the day.
>>
>>8691825
I don't want something I can just tolerate. Most of the things I want to change are permanent and I can never hope to fix, like my shoulders and build. I'm permanently stuck like that and I would much rather die tomorrow than deal with this for another 60 years.
>>
>>8691855

That's clearly bullshit

You're gonna be dealing with it no matter what if you're alive. You know that.

You haven't killed yourself, so clearly you think there's something to life.

If you transition, things might get better. They can't get worse. And it doesn't take away the suicide option, either.

It's a game where there's no possible loss for you.
>>
>>8691825
I have attempted suicide on more than one occasion. Both times I was stopped by my roommate and closest friend who is the only person who knows about me being trans. If she wasn't here I would most likely would have died by now. Believe me I have no desire to live other than her keeping her eye on me.
>>
>>8691944
Then all the more reason to transition

If you've attempted suicide, you don't exactly have anywhere lower to go. If you transition, it might get better
>>
>>8691762
i'm sure girls w fridge bodies hate themselves too, but they someone how find a life

>>8691872
>They can't get worse
hon pls
>>
>>8692269

Tell me how someone can get worse when they're already at the point of suicide attempts
>>
>>8692312
Dead
>>
>>8692318

Transitioning won't make you any less dead than a bullet to the head
>>
>>8691762
you're so close figuring out what you have to do anon! keep going!
>>
>>8692312
being a hon = guaranteed suicide
being a drama queen online is livable
>>
>>8691828
challenge accepted. contact info?
>>
I used to fell really awful about my body too, but HRT actually eliminated those feelings almost entirely. I'm now perfectly comfortable with taking hormones but presenting male, until such time as I feel that I can pass (and if I don't get to that point, then it's not a huge deal to me). It might not work the same for others, but it's worth a try.
>>
>>8691954
>Might
What happens if I get worse? What happens if when I get tits I just feel worse because I still can't be pretty.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.