[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drunk a few nights ago >slept at best friends house, took

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (324KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
324KB, 600x763px
>drunk a few nights ago
>slept at best friends house, took turns spooning and remember half conscious sometimes he would pull me tighter when he was big spoon
>99% sure he didn't have a boner but not totally sure since I wasn't focused
>this happens half of the time we lay in the same bed, for a short time before we start playing vidya or get up
>never discuss it afterwards, don't act weird or affectionate while talking after

I-is this weird? I'm straight but maybe biromantic or something, I don't want to fuck guys. He knows I don't want to fuck him either. Is this ok, or will it eventually evolve into him trying something more, me feeling uncomfortable and us stop being friends?
>>
>cuddling with a dude
lmao u gay nigga
>>
>>8690933
cuddling with my straight best friend while drunk was how I realized I was gay, I had the biggest boner ever, unfortunately my friend didn't feel the same because I asked him to cuddle while we weren't drunk and he refused, one of you might possibly be gay
>>
This is so tiresome. How the fuck do people not know whether they like dick or not. Why the fuck do people come here- no offense OP- and feel they have to have others opinions to calibrate their own goddam identity based on whether balls touched or not. Date whoever the hell you want, but enough with this insecurity already. Just look in the mirror and say what you like and what sort of life you wanna live. If they dont match, relax, you're in the majority. Most men who like blonds with big tits arent married to one.

Im not ranting at you personally OP. Please dont take it that way. Its just this comes up all the time. Im not mad at the question, Im frustrated by the frequency of self doubt in good, normal people.
>>
>>8691230
But I don't like or want dick even his. I wouldn't say I'm self doubting, I know I don't like him sexually, but everyone insists that any sort of affection between males is 100% gay.
Isn't there just a term for liking someone a lot and wanting to spend more time with them necessarily than other friends, but not wanting to kiss/fuck them? He tried to hold hands once while cuddling and I had to tell him I felt too weird.
I guess I could just say "fuck it idc what other people think, I'm still not gay" but I'm scared *he* might think it's gay.
>>
>>8691283

>everyone insists that any sort of affection between males is 100% gay.

Well, yeah. Thats because so many people have a lot of shit ideas to sell to reinforce their warped world view.

Its a culture thing. Many cultures, especially among younger males, its not considered odd to hold hands or kiss your dear male friends. Even if they do make out somehow, it doesnt mean youve magically activated some dormant science fiction gay gene.

What is more troubling is that either of you are so focused on it. If its fun and/or intimate, great. If not, then dismiss it.

Yeah its a little odd and would be construed for ridicule, but youre still you. I would be more concerned that you like girls but you never mentioned looking for or having one. If not, it may be why this is blowing up in your head.
>>
>>8691414
Dunno, I think about him a lot (I think about many people a lot) and I wanted to find some assurance that I'm not insta-gay because of this.
I am talking to a couple girls, mostly given up on the hope of actually dating one but I'm still into them. I'm guessing we're both doing this because we're gf-less virgin losers, I've only made out with a girl and he's a khv.
>>
>>8691578

Well, you aren't homosexual, you have made no decision to live as a gay so there should be no confusion there. You have formed any mental basis for bisexuality either.

Assume you hook up once. It wouldnt be called experimentation if it was already a committed decision or accepted appeal.

Lets further assume you find something about it enjoyable. It still doesnt mean anything other than you enjoyed some part of it. Since this is the direction I sense you are concerned about, I am laying it out as the extreme scenario.

Lets say you like it enough to repeat it. You still havent formed any identity out of it until you decide to.

Lets further say you liked it enough to attempt repeating it with someone else. This would constitute an acceptance on a behavioral level but it still might not reconcile with your lifestyle choice as straight. You could say the behavior was homosexual, which is where people start stepping in to tell you who you are in their view, but you still haven't decided to accept it as a norm to integrate into your life. Nor have you intellectualized some construct to declare bisexuality. Despite common claptrap, experiences dont make identity or anyone eating salad would be vegetarian.

But if you did all those things, and then accepted it and integrated it into your identity, then yes, then you could call yourself bisexual or gay, but you would still have to make that choice by comparing it to what you want in life...
>>
>>8691771

... Since you are nowhere near any of that, I suggest you dismiss it. I would otherwise suggest reading Vivienne Cass's work on identity formation, but it would only burden you with academe that isnt really useful if you do indeed choose to continue being straight.

All you have here are some horny boys with no girlfriends wondering why they enjoy the most nominal physical intimacy. If you continue to focus on this instead of working to raise your personal assets to attract female interaction, then yeah, this is going to keep blowing up in your head because your physical desire for intimacy, especially for a young male, is going to start seeking reinforcement where it can get it, which currently is your friend and why you are probably fixated on it.

Physical interaction that creates enjoyment is like any drug. The emotional pleasure is capable of interrupting higher reasoning. Thats what vice and addiction are, the destruction of identity and values to recreate emotional reward until it takes priority. So it should surprise no one that young males divorced of a female outlet would begin to fixate on the one outlet they've found.

It is what it is. What you do with it is another matter. With or without attraction, you get to choose what sort of life you want and so far, you seem pretty clear on the fact that you wish to continue exclusive pursuit of females for the natural benefits it yeilds.

I gotta go, hope this was any help.
>>
>>8691283
>>8691578
your friend sounds a lot like me, keep cuddling with him, it doesn't have to be gay for you even if it's gay for him, I'd give anything to cuddle with my best friend regularly, maybe try kissing him too? nothing wrong with that
>>
>>8691843
Fuck you, you disgusting faggot. You should make a move on your friend just so he beats the shit out of you and never speaks to you again.
>>
File: 1401601885835.jpg (83KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
1401601885835.jpg
83KB, 480x475px
>>8692019

oh stfu and eat a dick
>>
>>8691283
Straight guys do very gay shit, but only when they can feasibly deny any ounce of gayness. Thus making a joke out of gay affection or only doing things while high or drunk. No homo.
Some people would want to insert a Kinsley scale here. I would instead say that warm bodies are warm bodies, and it's nice being around them. We need love and cuddles to thrive, both genders can give that. Even other animals can give us the oxytocin. Our ability to form relationships are an important part of the survival of our species, and in a same way that food tastes good and fucking feels fantastic we're also programmed for needing that physical intimacy.
Cuddle your bro hard and often
>>
>>8690933
bro chill out you're not gay. me and my best friend hug all the damn time when we see each other, long hugs at that.

we've cuddled up together when there wasnt any more room on the couches or beds at house parties, we've done this even while we were sober.

and guess what? we both have/had girlfriends that we fucked on the regular.

just because society sayings "hurrr durrr two guys cuddling is gay" doesn't mean it is. stop thinking too much.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.