[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here hates Milo? He is a huge piece of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 8

File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Who else here hates Milo?
He is a huge piece of shit
>>
Fortuyn > milo
>>
>>8689994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI3Cb7YHtR0
>>
i do, but also want suck his dick big time
>>
gross pedo

get his face out of my eyesight
>>
>>8689994
Why?
I'm gay and I love him.

He's smart and he actually makes me proud of being gay. Fuck the "lgbt" movement, we are not slaves of a political movement.
>>
OP is a woman.
>>
>>8690040
He hates trans people
>>8690045
Thanks for validation
>>
>>8690058
>He hates trans people
That only makes me love him more.

"Transsexualism" is homophobia. Why can't you accept you're a gay man or gay woman?

Also, it's fighting against the truth.
>>
>>8690040
So you also support him saying 13-year-old children can consent to sex with adults and that victims of child molestation are a bunch of "crybaby brats" for coming forward?
>>
>>8690058
I'm not sure if he "hates" trans people. I think he simply doesn't believe they are females but I don't think he really hates them.
>>8690031
He's not a pedo you trendie. You must be talking about how he said something that came out wrong. Stop being a trendie and start thinking for yourself.
>>
>>8690085
No because he never said that, liar.
He also made himself pretty clear about all this attacks against him.
>>
>>8690090
>You must be talking about how he said something that came out wrong.
Yeah, that was his excuse after he was backed in a corner.
>>
>>8690101
He didn't say anything wrong in my opinion.
Are you my grandpa?
>>
>>8690108
>Are you my grandpa?
Yes.
>>
File: 787857.png (300KB, 750x418px) Image search: [Google]
787857.png
300KB, 750x418px
>>8690096
Man the propaganda has advanced to a high level. I wasn't even aware that this is what trendies believe absolutely ridiculous.
Doe he by any chance know that Milo has been sexualy abused as a child?
>>
File: 1386198382479.png (247KB, 760x572px) Image search: [Google]
1386198382479.png
247KB, 760x572px
>>8690085
Not saying you are a normie that regurgitates anything shoved down your throat, but I am pretty sure he was taken out of context and you know it.
>>
>>8690111
I miss you, tho.
>>
>>8690101
He wasn't backed into a corner the media constantly attacked him liek slimeballs but how often did they attack Bill Clinton for raping girls? Maybe 20 years later a small article about it because you are a slave and you will hate whoever the 90 year old pedophilic murderous white and jewish men want you to hate.
>>
He's just having fun. If you don't like him you're dead inside.
>>
He's like Justin Bieber or Ann Coulter in that he thrives off of attention and controversy. The more you talk about him the more powerful he gets.
>>
>>8689994
Nah, I love him and want him to live a happy life. I disagree with his politics a lot but from his past and personality it's not hard to see he's traumatized. I want him to get well.
>>
>>8689994
Isn't his career dead? He's just a washed up hasbeen that tried to profit off altright celebrity status and yet somehow still managed to fuck that up kek
>>
>>8690164
>Harrassing a trans student
>All in good fun xD
Fuck off Reddit
>>
>>8690179
Actyally he still has hundreds of thousands of subscribers on youtube which equals to millions of listeners. It doesn't look like his career is dead to me.
>>8690181
When did he do that?
>>8690177
Have you ever seen a speech of him? That's nice of you to say for a trendie.
>>8690176
> He's like Justin Bieber or Ann Coulter in that he thrives off of attention and controversy. The more you talk about him the more powerful he gets.
Actually that is true. But comparing him to Justin Bieber is kind of stupid. He is a political commentator and triggerer of lefties.
>>
>>8690181
>hurdur muh feelings
Fuck you. If mean words hurt you, you are not capable for being in an university.

Get the fucking joke.
>>
>>8690198
>Actyally he still has hundreds of thousands of subscribers on youtube which equals to millions of listeners. It doesn't look like his career is dead to me.
That's nothing on youtube. Like that shitty disney star that pissed off all of LA still has close to 10mil subscribers despite being a total douche.
>>
>>8690198
https://www.thecut.com/2016/12/milo-yiannopoulos-harassed-a-trans-student-at-uw-milwaukee.html
>>8690201
>Having an entire assembly dedicated to making fun of one person who doesn't even know is ok
>>
>>8690208
Milo is not a youtuber.
He's a journalist.
>>
File: 6251515155.png (408KB, 1312x1348px) Image search: [Google]
6251515155.png
408KB, 1312x1348px
>>8690208
Which one? And yes that actually equals to hundreds of millions of views total. He is still very famous and his book is a best seller.
Can you name this celebrity so I can see if you're telling the truth?
>>
>>8690201
t. high school dropout
>>
>>8690210
He does that for a good purpose.
I really don't care, to be honest, people who build a life playing the victim deserve to be harassed.
>>
>>8690220
It's the paul brothers I think. Logan paul and jake paul, combined they have like 30mil+ subscribers and they're just genuinely a bunch of douches lol
Milo is a washed up nobody.
>>
>>8690210
You really want me to watch a 2.31 hour speech to find out exactly what he said? Just tell me what part I need to watch so I know what it's about. He probably just trolled a transvestite for a good reason.
No just an article isn't sufficient but I'm surprised that they actually included a full speech in there. There may almost maybe perhaps be some hope for mainstream media.
>>
>>8690233
A lot of shallow celebrities have many subscribers.
Milo is a political commentator though being not just some shallow celebritie is a big difference he is stuill very famous among politically curious people.
He should have about 10 million conservative watchers or something like that. You don't know anything about youtube.
>>
>>8690264
>He should have about 10 million conservative watchers or something like that
lmao "should have" but doesn't have because he's a nobody. He's just trying to profit off memes and altright celebrity status. He has no ideas that are worth hearing because his ideas are fake. He's just trying to profit off a retarded political movement filled with braindead retards.
>>
File: assband.jpg (138KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
assband.jpg
138KB, 500x321px
>>8690224
I am on my last year of my Engineering program at my state's big U. How is what he said wrong? Safe spaces are a joke, and you go to college to be challenged...
>>
>>8690277
>He has no ideas that are worth hearing
Have you ever in your entire life watched a speech of him?
>altright celebrity status.
Do you have proof that he is alt right? (assuming you mean this vague invented term by the media meaning white supremacist)
>He's just trying to profit off a retarded political movement filled with braindead retards.
Profit? Every single college has tried to shut down his speeches. If he wanted to profit he would just pretend to be a communist and rip of a bunch of useful idiots.
>lmao "should have" but doesn't have because he's a nobody.
Can you explain to me why his book is a bestseller then?
>>
>>8690305
Lauren southern also sold a lot of books but it doesn't mean much. Her political ideas actually fail when put out there for the general populace.

All of their ideas are funny and packed full of memes and are great on the internet but nobody wants that shit in real life unless you're a fedora wearing cringelord that is a career /pol/tard.
>>
>>8690339
>Lauren southern also sold a lot of books but it doesn't mean much.
So he isn't famous but selling a lot of books doesn't matter? Okaay.
>Her political ideas actually fail when put out there for the general populace.

All of their ideas are funny and packed full of memes and are great on the internet but nobody wants that shit in real life unless you're a fedora wearing cringelord that is a career /pol/tard.
>All of their ideas are funny and packed full of memes and are great on the internet but nobody wants that shit in real life unless you're a fedora wearing cringelord that is a career /pol/tard.
Have you ever in your entire life watched a speech of her?
>>
I thought this was a Milo hate thread
>>
>>8690357
It was
Then polddit showed up
>>
>>8690357
The murican election was also a Trump hate election. But he won fueled by extreme butthurt of politically illiterate goofballs. Nothing against them but they are goofballs.
>>
>>8690361
Look not every thread that has a different opinion then you is "the boogeyman pol/reddit/whatever" just accept that people have varying opinions. It's called diversity.
>>
>>8690366

Lets not forget the laughably corrupt DNC that turned Democrat voters into votes for Trump or non-voters.
>>
I didn't think it was possible to hate Milo
>>
>>8690437
Yes. That was the sweetest moment of my life. I still mastrubate to the downfall of the fairytale butterfly land of the libs that fell appart in front of their eyes. Very sad but very funny as well. Thanks for the laughs Trump and the DNC it was fun. [spoiler]the whole Hillary is gonna start ww3 thing was less fun but still good times were had[/spoiler]
>>
>>8690437
Oh and I was talking about the liberals btw. I sometimes forget the usual narrative the liberals believe but I obviously meant libs.
>>
>a degenerate kike that fondles kds
Into the oven, it goes
>>
>>8690514
Fuck of nazi.
>>
>>8690447
>the whole Hillary is gonna start ww3 thing was less fun but still good times were had
The amazing thing is I want war with Russia but I still supported Trump.
>>
>>8690522
Kill yourself degenerate
>>
>>8690535
You can't have everything you want.
>>
>>8690535
>I want war with Russia
Just why?
>>
>>8690090
>I'm not sure if he "hates" trans people. I think he simply doesn't believe they are females but I don't think he really hates them.
Why are transmen valid then? Kind of arbitrary.
>>
>>8690547
Ikr.

>>8690576
To stop Russia, obviously.
>>
>>8690736

He has said many a time trannies are mentally ill, and that we need to get them help and transitioning is not the answer. I don't think he makes a distinction between transmen or women
>>
>>8691002
Oh I know Milo's feelings about trans people, I was just roasting the "trans = mtf" junk.
>>
>>8690736
Who cares about girls wanting to be men how much does that happen. 1 time? 2 times?
>>
>>8691051
I guess anyone who wants to be correct when they speak you silly bean
>>
>>8691080
I like to imagine it doesn't happen.
>>
>>8691089
I'll bet lmao, nice feels over reals.
>>
>>8691101
Cool story but who cares. I will only accept men wanting to be girls because I can't imagine it the other way around. Why be a man? Are you crazy?
>>
>>8691197
I guess anyone who wants to be correct when they speak you silly bean
>>
>>8690024
RIP
>>
>>8691218
Yes but females that want to be males are mentaly insane. Why aren't we talking about helping them?
>>
>>8691238
There's lots of reasons. You can start with the neurological differences between men and women and go from there. It'll be good for you to research this instead of being over emotional.
>>
>>8691263
>being over emotional.
That's what you are doing. Girls becoming men is a mental disorder and that is that.
>>
>>8690024
Pim Fortuyn? <3
>>
>>8689994
Saying Milo is a piece of shit is being generous desu
>>
>>8691412
Fucking truthophobe leave my /gbt/
>>
Lmao, /LBT/ scum.
>>
>>8691366
Hardly, look up those differences my dude.
>>
>>8690024
I'm not even Dutch but thinking about what could have been if Pim Fortuyn was still alive just makes me really sad.
>>
>>8690058
>He hates trans people
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
>>8690179
Considering that his book is a #1 bestseller, I wouldn't say he's a has-been.
>>
>>8690540
>calls others degenerate
>browses 4chan's lgbt board
You need to castrate yourself right now.
>>
>>8690201
I'm guessing you'd be fine with an entire room of people you don't know making fun of something you're insecure about? Even if it was completely unexpected? Sure. It's just words after all, right?
>>
>>8691833
lol I'm glad he's dead bitch
>>
>>8691809
I said that it is that.
>>
>>8691994
>I'm guessing you'd be fine with an entire room of people you don't know making fun of something you're insecure about?
Ok but how does that explain him roasting trans people politically?
>>
>>8689994
he was cool at the beginning, but then the joke got old
>>
File: 1497037136267.png (90KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1497037136267.png
90KB, 500x484px
>>8692160
go to bed young man
>>
>>8692176
Not until you admit girls that want to be boys don't exist. It's a logical fallacy. Why be a boy in this world? It doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>8690024
f
>>
>>8689994
I as a gay am tired of being associated with lgbt movement, that is just a feminist branch that nothing as to do with me, like gender theory that is so fucking dumb.

I don't give a fuck about them, thank to Milo more people stopped thinking that I am one of those idiots.
>>
>>8689994
Im over him desu
>>
>>8689994
milo is awesome. milo is a good gay. the best gay. people that don't like him and are really triggered by him are the worst and most annoying IMO
>>
>>8689994
I don't like the dude but I don't HATE him.
>>
File: CmLmZQ3WAAAADNe.jpg (100KB, 1200x474px) Image search: [Google]
CmLmZQ3WAAAADNe.jpg
100KB, 1200x474px
>all these cringy /pol/tards
>>
>>8689994
he's a hypocritical kiddy diddler
>>
Only triggered trannies hate him.

Everyone else understands that he's just a troll and either laughs along with him or ignores him.
>>
Milo only represents himself and his love for money. He is everything we should hate and yet somehow people like him. Yeah he's going after the SJWs, but he's exploiting us for money. Milo is a cuck
>>
>>8692839
The Armoured Skeptic is a hot daddy tbqh. He's also tall af.
>>
>>8689994
>Who else here hates Milo?

I want to fuck him in the ass
>>
File: taa.jpg (18KB, 582x392px) Image search: [Google]
taa.jpg
18KB, 582x392px
>>8692839
TAA is the biggest Trump hater in the world.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.