[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a bf who looks like this when all local fags are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1501939596054.jpg (64KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501939596054.jpg
64KB, 680x1024px
How do I get a bf who looks like this when all local fags are flamboyant twinks or fat ugly scumbags?
>>
>>8689188
go to the gym
>>
>>8689188
go to pozzing parties
>>
>How do I get something that only exists outside of the place where I live when I live in the place that I live and that something does not exist here?

why do fucking retards keep asking this stupid fucking question over and over every fucking day?
>>
File: 1284508860645.jpg (58KB, 900x534px) Image search: [Google]
1284508860645.jpg
58KB, 900x534px
>>8689188

I can spot two myths from from the door.

One, you think two men can actually be 'bfs' not just two people who negotiate convenient sex until one finds a better deal or simply gets bored.

Two, you believe homos who lift are somehow still masculine despite taking dick or getting squeamish around girls.

Which means you probably believe that there is such a things as 'versatile', not simply just two bottoms who wont admit they compromise what they really want because neither has the courage to approach real, normal men...

Because you believe normal men who prefer chicks would have to be self loathing closeted homo if they ever got head from a fag, because in gay world, men only bang what their ideal preference is, not fags, fat chicks and trailer park hos.

And thats where we find you, afraid to approach the real men around you. At some point you will browse here long enough to convince yourself you are actually a woman or spend the rest of your life resenting straight guys for actually having the qualities you seek that dont exist in homosexuals, sinking deeper into identity crisis as gay death approaches, withdrawing deeper and deeper into the fringes of society, eventually legitimizing words like "masc" which is ironically as faggy as the people who think it isn't.

THE PROSECUTION RESTS.
>>
>>8689572
>tfw you insecurity about your sexual hangups leads you to constantly write long boring blog posts defending yourself
>>
>>8689572
are you trying to make him trans?
>>
I just find it comical that people think every post that shares similarities between other posts they disagree with then assume there is one arch enemy on the internet and will call same fag for years across numerous threads, boards and sites to convince themselves that it must only be one person that they disagree with. Which I guess is more comforting than confronting the notion that many more might think you're full of shit yourself.
>>
File: 1502133328001.jpg (56KB, 510x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502133328001.jpg
56KB, 510x600px
>>8689572
What have I just read?
>>
>>8689780
I find it comical that you are so insecure that you constantly feel the need to defend yourself.
>>
>>8689428
It is the same guy over and over. Report it as the spam that it is.
>>
File: 7414201482_324d756dd9_b.jpg (111KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
7414201482_324d756dd9_b.jpg
111KB, 540x720px
>>
File: beefy-men-bald-men.jpg (19KB, 322x425px) Image search: [Google]
beefy-men-bald-men.jpg
19KB, 322x425px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.