[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a while ago an anon made thread about how great it would be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: YourBrainOnT2.png (251KB, 1275x471px) Image search: [Google]
YourBrainOnT2.png
251KB, 1275x471px
So a while ago an anon made thread about how great it would be if there was like some sort of resort where you can transition in peace and get support by knowledgeable staff.
At the time most people and myself made fun of the idea.
But fuck me because I was dead fucking wrong on this.
My gender therapist handed me flyer last week of a place that was exactly what that anon was describing except that you can't live there.
I was sceptic but made an appointment anyways because they offered a free trial day.
Well I had my trial day today and holy fuck this place is real.
Here are some things that I learned they can do for you:
>multiple dermatologists who tell you exactly what you should do with your skin and what products to you should use (i even got free samples)
>botox injections and some sort of injection into some muscle in your face to make it appear slimmer (didn't quite understand that one)
>injections for lip enhancement
>laser and electrolysis of course
>permanent make up
>advice on what make up you should use and on how to style you hair and your nails
>extensions for you hair and even your eyelashes
>custom made wigs for hons without hair
>voice training
>training on how to walk feminine and general posture
>advice on a healthy diet
>they even make appointments for you for every kind of operation you'll ever need or want
>they also work together with multiple insurance companies to make sure that they'll foot the biggest part of the bill
To be honest the day was amazing but I doubt I will go back there.
Many of the people who work there are trans themselves and very late onset at that.
I didn't feel comfortable being there because of them and most of this stuff I can do alone anyways.
But I just wanted to let you guys know that those kinds of places actually do exist.
And if you need any help I'm sure you'll find one as well.
>>
>>8688955
Oh and don't mind the pic in the OP. I just got a folder full of screencaps like this called "Your brain on T" to remind me how great it is that I'm not a guy anymore.
>>
>>8688955
pic of flyer
>>
>>8688972
I'm not here to advertise. Just letting people know that there's help if anybody needs it.
>>
Imogen Binnie put it decently well.

She said that the best thing would just be the ability to check out of society for a few years, and just try and learn all the stuff you need to know, while the medicine does it's thing.

It's less about being surrounded by other trans people, and more about not having to deal with society. So like if you just went off and lived in the woods for a few years, it'd be great.
>>
>>8688968
It's hilarious.
>>
>>8688985
for the record
>>
>>8689019
>for a few years
>>
>>8688955
I call bullshit, this place doesn't exist
if it did. it would cost enough to pay for my ffs instead
>>
>>8689019
it won't do it's things in decades, you fool

there is no demand for technology aimed at making trans people's lives easier, hrt was invented for cis women decades ago, srs was invented for sex reassignment post accident decades ago, ffs is just an offshot of plastic surgery invented decades ago

our salvation is not coming
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.