[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need to identify this alt-right brute and send his ass to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: 1502054678797.webm (3MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502054678797.webm
3MB, 720x720px
We need to identify this alt-right brute and send his ass to jail.

We stand in solidarity with our LGBTQIAA+ brother/sister/otherkin.
>>
>>8685193
with no sound we don't know who was in the right
>>
>big bearded bear punching a sassy AIDS patient for no apparent reason
I honestly don't know what's going on there.
>>
>>8685260
I don't care what he was saying.. those fucking shorts deserve a punch all on their own.
>>
>>8685260
Idk, from the video it looks like he was being loud and obnoxious and making a scene. Kinda seems like he deserved it.
>>
>>8685193
Can you please post the source video.
I need context to enjoy this properly and I can't find shit from googling it.
>>
Any video of this with sound, or are we done here?
>>
File: 1497830807312.jpg (145KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497830807312.jpg
145KB, 500x500px
>>8685193
Every fucking attention whore drama queen deserves to get punched despite their sexual orientation.
>>
They're russian.
Best I could find:
https://twitter.com/Kirilenko_a/status/890166860548853760/video/1
>>
>>8685193

l had a hearty kekkle
>>
File: van sama 2.jpg (116KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
van sama 2.jpg
116KB, 564x428px
>>8685193
>punched once
>no one was really hurt

this is bait
>>
He looks like an obnoxious faggot who deserves a punch and a swirly. Props to the big dude.
>>
I wish I knew what they were saying. It looked like the blond was making a scene on the plane, which is a big no-no.
>>
>>8685395
HAHAHA this is sad but so fuckin funny
>>
>>8685395
Translation?
>>
>>8685193
>Flying American Airlines
See, thats the problem.
>>
File: 1270923966818.jpg (14KB, 385x259px) Image search: [Google]
1270923966818.jpg
14KB, 385x259px
>>8685744
https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2017/07/27/video-homosexual-sjw-calls-russians-sht-on-flight-to-moscow-gets-knocked-out/
>>
>>8685193
>LGBTQIAA+ brother/sister/otherkin.
>Not addressing that there should only be four letters and not this extra shit added to it
Btw, the dude in the video deserved to be punched. I'd throw a chair at him too if I saw him speaking shit to me.
>>
>>8685193
Did you come from a different board? This board isn't typically dumb enough to think some overdramatic queen bitching about letting him smoke on an airplane getting punched once is worth defending. Or write "LGBTQIIAAA++A+PP**XZP2-S".

This smells like bait.
>>
File: teenagers_executed_gay.jpg (34KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
teenagers_executed_gay.jpg
34KB, 400x311px
>>8686710

Is he not gay? Does he not suffer the same daily demoralization and institutionalized dehumanization as every other gay? He is your brethren and yet you turn your back on him the moment you think it will win you favor with mob who would just as soon see that violence towards you, and you betray him when he is literally at his lowest and weakest.

Have you no flaws? Have you never misbehaved? When you abandon your own, the division weakens us all and the predators notice, and feel emboldened to pick off more of the weakest, knowing there will be even fewer coming to his defense. And then it only escalates until it becomes a cultural license for all, and brutality becomes the norm. And then where does it go? They revert to the comfort of organizing that hatred against all like us.

Your cowardice and treachery is exactly what gets people killed. Somewhere in the world this very moment, someone is having their peaceful evening turn to a nightmarish end as roaming thugs accost and murder them for being different and bothering no one. They turned a wrong corned, walked along the wrong street. And what sympathy do they have among the very same people who know their suffering personally? You. People who would as easily turn tail and feed them to the same monsters that come for you next. The cultural winds shift and suddenly you're the one attacked or murdered while some other coward cheers and cites some misstep as justification.-
>>
File: iran-gay-execution.jpg (31KB, 400x430px) Image search: [Google]
iran-gay-execution.jpg
31KB, 400x430px
>>8687083

- There have always been savages, feral brutes masquerading in human form roaming the streets looking for the innocent and defenseless, victims for their sadism and cruelty that they sense will bear no consequences because there are too few to defend their dignity to even live. Its so common a phenomenon that it is a part of nature itself like any other natural hazard. We bear no responsibility for the unfeeling shadow of death built into life itself. But we are responsible for ourselves.

And when someone dies because there were to few voices to speak in defense of decency, basic human compassion, it is as senseless to blame the animals who murder as it is to blame the sky for deadly floods. People have choices. And they will die not because it was some random encounter. They will die because the very well of courage and decency among their own brethren was empty, and people like you cheered barbarism because you deliberately wanted it to be impossible to distinguish you from the very monsters themselves.
>>
>>8685193
It's Russia what do you expect
>>
>>8687083
>>8687091

I agree

except I was not born human. also, I agree.

>>8686710
>chair

anon, have you ever been on a plane?
>>
SJW got what he deserved for being an obnoxious loudmouth
he is lucky that all he got was a single punch in the face
>>
>>8687083
>bothering no one
the dude in the video got up and made a scene
he bothered someone and that someone punched him in the face
>>
File: gays.png (54KB, 637x228px) Image search: [Google]
gays.png
54KB, 637x228px
>>8687083
>>8687091
Why those walls of text for some dickhead getting slapped around?
>>
>>8685193
this is just mascgen teaching femgen a lesson

im gay and i support this guy getting punched
>>
>>8686679
Published on Jul 26, 2017

Passengers of Moscow-Barcelona flight decided to calm down the young man himself, who unexpectedly began to insult people on board. As reported by the telegram channel Mash, 22-year-old Vitaly from St. Petersburg rose from his seat and began to shout out the phrase: “The most shit – it’s Russian people.” The young Petersburger did not stop until he received a blow to his face from another passenger. Only after that Vitaly sat down and fell asleep. After the incident in the cabin of the aircraft, applause was heard against the man who struck.
Before starting to make noise, the young man demanded to allow him to smoke on board, reports Life.ru.
>>
>>8690102
>Passengers of Moscow-Barcelona flight decided to calm down the young man himself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_J5ASIEYs8
>>
>>8685193
Why these retards can't punch back?
I mean, you're a fag but you're still a male and you could at least give a good punch in that fascist's face.
>>
>>8690102
Sounds like he deserved it.Gay bigots are still bigots

t. tranny
>>
File: lloyd.jpg (10KB, 231x304px) Image search: [Google]
lloyd.jpg
10KB, 231x304px
>>8690162

Best post I've seen in days. Thank you.
>>
>>8690102
he's right though
>>
>>8690102
Great, now if someone could translate that to actual, coherent english, that would be fantastic.
>>
>>8685193
God, that was hot. Fuck me.
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (13KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
13KB, 600x515px
>>8685193
>otherkin
>including allies in the acronym
>>
>>8685193
Wee-wooo ummm excuse me, "brother/sister" is an agenderphobic expression and I can't agree with anything a bigot like you says.
>>
>>8685369
This a thousand million billion times
>>
>>8690193
>T.tranny
Why is that relevant?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.